SexLab Index SE

On 3/20/2020 at 11:01 AM, Redorent said:

does anyone know how to make npcs and creatures uhhh.... and which mod would be for that?

More Nasty Critters should be what you're looking for. Don't forget to run FNIS and to enable creature animations in the SexLab MCM afterwards. For more check the "Bestiality" section of the index.

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm trying to install aroused redux I get ctd I only have sos full sexlab and aroused installed right now I'm installing them one to make sure everything is stable. Any idea on what needs to be done to fix this ctd I am getting as soon as I load the game with "coc" riverwood I jave a lot of other mods btw

4 hours ago, Surverx said:

If a mod like "Beautiful Draugr" was delete on LL is it OK to post a zip file if someone is asking for it?

... or do i get trouble?

Here's an answer from site staff on an old thread in which someone asked a similar question:

It is permissible ONLY if you have one of the following:

The mod authors permission.

If the mod author has publicly stated that redistribution is allowed.

It was about reposting a deleted mod from nexus on loverslab, but I don't see why it wouldn't apply here too or why it shouldn't still be valid. Hopefully that answers your question.

28 minutes ago, Xonder23 said:

Here's an answer from site staff on an old thread in which someone asked a similar question:

It was about reposting a deleted mod from nexus on loverslab, but I don't see why it wouldn't apply here too or why it shouldn't still be valid. Hopefully that answers your question.

Thank you very much for this clearification!

I will not post the mod.

Hello just a question, I wanted to go back to skyrim but I see there is 2 edition now, which one should I choose ?

I mean what isthe difference between the 2 version ?

Bugs / performance ?

Number of mods available ?

Future Support ?

It is possible to run mod for normal skyrim to special Edition Skyrim ?

3 hours ago, Ligeta said:

Hello just a question, I wanted to go back to skyrim but I see there is 2 edition now, which one should I choose ?

I mean what isthe difference between the 2 version ?

Bugs / performance ?

Number of mods available ?

Future Support ?

It is possible to run mod for normal skyrim to special Edition Skyrim ?

You can check here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-apr-6-4927/

Few mod authors still stick to the old version, and some completely switched the development to special edition. But for most "oldrim" mods there are already conversions or newer versions available for SSE.

If you are asking which version is better, you are poking a hornet's nest...  ;)

And yes, for SOME oldrim mods it is possible to use them in special edition, but most of them need at least some kind of conversion. Just check the link above, there is a detailed explaination.

6 hours ago, past79 said:

You can check here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-apr-6-4927/

Few mod authors still stick to the old version, and some completely switched the development to special edition. But for most "oldrim" mods there are already conversions or newer versions available for SSE.

If you are asking which version is better, you are poking a hornet's nest...  ;)

And yes, for SOME oldrim mods it is possible to use them in special edition, but most of them need at least some kind of conversion. Just check the link above, there is a detailed explaination.

Ok ok Thanks for the answer, I guess I'm gonna take some time to identify what I won't be able to use, and act accordingly then

2 hours ago, Ligeta said:

Ok ok Thanks for the answer, I guess I'm gonna take some time to identify what I won't be able to use, and act accordingly then

Almost every LE mod either (a) already has a version for SE, (b) can be converted to work with SE, or (c) has some other mod that does the same thing.

Examples of the third class are Enhanced Camera (check out Improved Camera) and HDT-PE (if you want realism then use HDT-SMP, or if you want performance use CBPC).

15 hours ago, tasairis said:

Almost every LE mod either (a) already has a version for SE, (b) can be converted to work with SE, or (c) has some other mod that does the same thing.

Examples of the third class are Enhanced Camera (check out Improved Camera) and HDT-PE (if you want realism then use HDT-SMP, or if you want performance use CBPC).

So you recommand me to bet on inveting time on SE let go of LE ?

From now from what I see there this mod I'm not sure won't be usable:

- rydin

- Prison Overhaul

- ryding style (ultra kinky stuff)

- slavetat (for spankingmarks)

edit:

They appear to be present but still the other link say it need conversion so gonna launch a test i guess

edit2:

Well after thought if it gonna to be like fallout NV overtime better get running the new version, and hope for the best rather than be sure but stucked in the past

7 hours ago, Ligeta said:

So you recommand me to bet on inveting time on SE let go of LE ?

Yes. The only mods that cannot work with SE are ones that have DLLs, but like I said, most have SE ports or there are other mods that do the same thing. 99.9% of mods either work as they are, or require some fairly simple conversion.

1 link lead to unexisting mod:

- Falmer Slave (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/135227-falmer-slaves/?tab=comments#comment-2844443

--> File page seem to are no longer available

Plus

- Komotor mod for soft requirement recommanded for naked dungeon

--> File page seem to are no longer available, after some research I did find the author ask for money now https://www.patreon.com/komotor

I don't know if only me see that or I'm looking in wrong way

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, velvetsanity said:

Please put the date of the most recent update to the list/post at the top so we know if it's been updated since last checking it? ?

Alright, I've added a line to the top of the post which includes the date of the last update.

EDIT: The mod I have problems with is Mass MatchmakerSE for SE, not Matchmaker.

Is there a mod like Matchmaker from LE for SE? I mean, I know there IS Matchmaker but it barely works for me (never works with animals [I have all the required mods for it and FNIS installed and utilized]) and in general just feels really clunky and unresponsive. Are there any mods that simply just give you a spell that you can cast on yourself and/or onto a target to start an animation?

17 hours ago, leperghandi said:

Is there a mod like Matchmaker from LE for SE? I mean, I know there IS Matchmaker but it barely works for me (never works with animals [I have all the required mods for it and FNIS installed and utilized]) and in general just feels really clunky and unresponsive. Are there any mods that simply just give you a spell that you can cast on yourself and/or onto a target to start an animation?

You could try Naihra's Simple Sexing (although I don't know if it works with animals). It's an Oldrim mod but marked as compatible by the SSE Conversion Tracking thread.