About This File
My Mod Tweaks, Patch and Fixes
This is a collection of mods that are mostly fixes to existing mods made by Other Mod Authors . I claim no credit for any of the tweaked mods. All credit goes to the original mod authors. Please note that I'm too lazy to make my ones but not too lazy to fix minor issues in mod's i like to use. If there's a problem with anything here just drop me a message and I'll take down the file in question or anything else that needs to be done. Also know that I'm not seeking to "take over" maintenance of any mod; in fact i usually send my changes to original Mod Authors with the hope they include in the next update and in that case remove from this page. Unless otherwise stated the tweaks posted here are only for the specific version of the mod it applies to and the original mod is required. I can't guarantee compatibility if a mod gets updated so pay attention to the version number usually the original mod version related to my tweak/patch is the last release before my tweak/patch easy to know because the version of my files are the date of the last change make to the files with the mask (year-month-day).
All contained code and assets are subject to:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike
Please remember to endorse the original mod author for their hard work without which the content here would not been possible.
- In first place for the original author's of the Mods.
- @Nymra for all the help testing and giving me ideas to improve many of the tweak's.
- @alex77r4 for all the help testing and writing scripts
- @GenioMaestro for all the help testing and writing scripts
- For all the users that report issues and give me ideas on the discussion thread
- And finally but equally important for all the author's of fixes and tweak that i take as reference for almost all my tweaks and fixes.
*************** WARNING ***************
Some of the tweaks here like the SexLab Aroused Creatures provide conversions from SE to LE and in those cases the SE version is usually required, so paid special attention to the installation instructions of each mod on this page.
+++++++ SexLab Utility Plus +++++++
The main intention is Fix small issues left behind in "SexLab Framework v1.62" like the Actor Alignment, and put together other's fixes and patches make by different Authors on few Mod's already existing.
This mod also:
Include optional filters to correct animations to be compatible with "ZaZAnimationPack" and "Devious Devices - Assets" devices, solving the compatibility problem between ZaZ and DDI; enterally compatible with the ZaZ and DDI animation system and work better together improve the response time but not required.
Include option to allow Actors to find a hidden place to have sex.
Enhance the SortActors functions to sort the actors or creatures positions based on the current animation positions.
Can handle Futa actors and Futa tagged animations filtering the animations and placing the Futa actors on the correct actor position.
Include optional filters to correct animations gender positions and prevent Male x Male Vaginal.
Include option to strip chance % for each individual items on "Strip Editor" (bigger the % value --> bigger the chance of get striped)
Include Animation Cache and others changes taken from the SexLab AE 1.64.
Increase the max animations count for the "Extra" version to 1250. thanks to Swe-DivX (For more capacity check his mod)
Include option to incorporate furniture detection like chair or torture devices on "Extra" version. To prevent animation out of context and actor find the close match furniture to use as reference point. to start the animation (recommended remove furniture animation objects files from animations or install animations without the Furniture objects to prevent furniture clipping)
Skyrim LE SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62
Skyrim SE SexLab Framework v1.63
Skyrim AE SexLab Framework v1.65
(Warning: The SexLab GitHub version on development can be used but just the version compiled before the release date of your SLU+)
The new furniture system required:
powerofthree's Papyrus Extender
The version of PapyrusUtil for SE included on the SLU+ setup.
For teeth issues on the open mouth "Expressive Facial Animation"
For performance "Papyrus Tweaks NG"
For Futa actors recommend use Mod like "Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab Addon" to help with the futa detection.
SexLab Utility Plus may be incompatible with mods who change the same files on "SexLab Framework". And those compatible is because are already included inside this Utility.
Warning: The SexLab GitHub version on development can be used but juts the version compiled before the release date of your SLU+.
* Compatible with "SexLab Separate Orgasm" (ensure to override the SLSO files with My SexLab Utility Plus. work fine without SLSO too)
* Compatible with "SexLab Survival Open Mouth"
- Download the last "SexLab Utility Plus" install file from the downloads
- Install the using some Mod Manager (select any of the not "Extra and Patch" option in the install assistant)
Make sure none mod override some of my files.
- If you are on saved game probably need to "Reset Animation Registry" on SexLab MCM to start the cache and load the filter Tags of "Toggle Animations"
- Download the last "SexLab Utility Plus" install file from the downloads
- Install the using some Mod Manager (select the "Extra and Patch" option in the install assistant)
- Make sure none mod override some of my files. (This is the most important thing to do because the consequence if not go from CTD to Actors getting atom size)
- Open you save game and in the SexLab MCM last page.
- Export the Configuration
- Execute the Clean System option to update the last changes. (If not will get errors or not execute some function or animations)
- Wait few minutes until the Clean process get completed.
- Import the previously exported configuration
* Recommended "Disabled" the Debug option on SexLab MCM to gain CPU speed.
- Stop all the animations threads in the SexLab MCM
- Save and close the game
- Remove the "SexLab Utility Plus" files
- Open the saved game
- Execute the "Clean System" option in the SexLab MCM.
- Wait few minutes until the process finish and Save the game.
In SexLab Framework MCM on "Animation Settings" page are located the new options ("Use Hidding Place", "Use Furnitures", "Filter Gender Tags Animations", "Filter Devious Devices Compatible Animations", "Filter ZaZ Devices Compatible Animations", "Filter Fetish Tags Animations", "Wait Idles", )
Use Hidden Place: If "Enabled" sets whether you want to use a nearby "Hidden Place" whenever starting an animation. Useful when sex in public is a crime. If the player is part of the scene will show you a Message Windows to allow you walk by yourself to a hidden place instead of the automatic process. To avoid unnecessary waiting the automatic process will be ignored if some of the Actors is detected as nude.
The message options are:
- No: Will continue with the automatic process. Warning the automatic search functions are less than smart and can lead to unwanted outcomes.
- Yes: Will allow you walk by yourself to the wanted destination and once there will search the nearest furniture if the furniture options are enabled. Is the best option if you want to be hidden and is a good way to avoid some heavy process.
- This is fine!: Use the current player position as center reference for the scene and will search the nearest furniture if the furniture options are enabled. Is a good way to avoid some heavy process without walk.
- Let them see!: Temporally disable the hidden place functions for this scene. Is a good way to avoid some heavy process if you don't care to be seed.
- The message options are:
Use Furnitures: If "Enabled" sets whether you want to use a nearby "Furniture" whenever starting a new animation and automatically remove furniture animations incompatible with the current furniture status. (For better results use my SLATE patch to properly assign furniture tags to animations)
- If the first animation in list have "Chair" tag the actor will find the close furniture Chair to start the animation over the furniture.
If one of the actors are using one restrictive furniture like Rack or XCross then the animation result will be one with the matched tag. The actual register tags are: Chair, Throne, Bench, BenchTable, Table, Counter, Workbench, AlchemyWorkbench, EnchantingWorkbench, Coffin, Wall, Pillory, Rack, Pole, XCross, TiltedWheel, RPost1, RPost2, RPost3, RPost4, RPost5, RPost6, WoodenHorse, ShackleWall, Stockade, HorizontalPole.
- Chair are all the one place chair without side arms.
- Throne are all the one place chair and throne with side arms.
- Bench are all the Benches with two places to sit and without back or side arms.
- BenchTable are the Tables that come with one or more benches without back or side arms usually founded on the Inn's.
- Table are the normal sized Round and Square Tables, some of the Dwarven Tables and the Invisible "LeanTableMarker" furniture easy to recognize because like the walls the NPC's use it to lean over the table and some surfaces.
- Counter are the invisible "CounterLeanMarker" furniture's and looks like the "LeanTableMarker" but are higher and usually placed on the bar counters (by the way to avoid alignment and collisions issues the visible bar counter is not detected)
- Workbench are more smaller surfaces like End and Night Tables or the Blacksmith Workbench that for his since don't allow most of the Table animations. If the animation is tagged as "Workbench" and "Table" the filters will show those animations on tables and workbench but if only have one of the tags then will be showed just on the matching furniture.
- AlchemyWorkbench and EnchantingWorkbench are in fact Table animations but for now just are showed over the Alchemy or Enchanting Workbench.
- Wall are mostly Invisible Walls type furniture existing in the game usually over a visible wall (they usually are not playable but can be identified because the NPC used it to rest), also include restrictive walls from ZaZ and the Tanning Rack
- Use Hidden Place: If "Enabled" sets whether you want to use a nearby "Hidden Place" whenever starting an animation. Useful when sex in public is a crime. If the player is part of the scene will show you a Message Windows to allow you walk by yourself to a hidden place instead of the automatic process. To avoid unnecessary waiting the automatic process will be ignored if some of the Actors is detected as nude.
Filter Gender Tags Animations: If "Enabled" scenes will automatically filter and sort the actors position to fit with the current animation, unless doing so would result in the scene having no animations at all. Useful if you are using mods how start SexLab animations without proper check the genders of the actors involved.
- Example: If you have Male actor in first position and Female actor in second position the allowed tag will be "MF" and in case you have "Enabled" "Females Use Strap-ons" animation settings option too, the allowed tag will be "MF", "MM" because in that case Female can be treated as Male too, the rest of the animation without those tags will be removed from the current animation list. Also if you have only Male actors involved in the animation then all the animations tagged as "Vaginal" all the animation with "Vaginal" tag will be removed from the current animation list.
Filter Devious Devices Compatible Animations: If "Enabled" scenes incompatible with current equipped Devious Device will be automatically remove. This option can coexist with the original Devious Devices Animation System and the "Filter ZaZ Devices Compatible Animations" option improve the response time because Devious Devices Integration check and change the animations list once the animations already started taken more that 2x the time for the animation start. This speed up the start in more of the 70% on cases on Devious Device are equipped because my way do the job before the animation start and use one internal function of SexLab already existing who remove animations from the list if tags don't match.
- Also if you you have installed Devious Devices Integration and ZaZ Animation Pack you should know his Animations Systems are not compatible and if you active one then you must deactivated the other leaving you without check for the others devices; in that case you could activate my option to keep checking both types devices because my options are completely compatible with both mods.
Filter ZaZ Devices Compatible Animations: If "Enabled" scenes incompatible with current equipped ZaZ Device will be automatically remove. This option can coexist with the original ZaZ Animation Pack Animation System and the "Filter Devious Devices Compatible Animations" option improve the response time because ZaZ Animation Pack check and change the animations list once the animations already started taken more that 2x the time for the animation start. This speed up the start in more of the 70% on cases on ZaZ Device are equipped because my way do the job before the animation start and use one internal function of SexLab already existing who remove animations from the list if tags don't match.
- Also if you you have installed ZaZ Animation Pack and Devious Devices Integration you should know his Animations Systems are not compatible and if you active one then you must deactivated the other leaving you without check for the others devices; in that case you could activate my option to keep checking both types devices because my options are completely compatible with both mods.
Filter Fetish Tags Animations: If "Enabled" scenes incompatible with current actor type or profession will be automatically remove. (For better results use my SLATE patch to properly assign fetish tags to animations)
- Animations tagged as "Vampire" only show with Vampire actors in the active role.
- Animations tagged as "Mage" only show with Mage actors in the active role. (Include "Warlock, Necromancers, Ghosts, Spell Sealer, College of Winterhold Faction")
- Animations tagged as "Alchemy" only show with Alchemy's actors in the active role. (Include "Apothecary, Alchemy Trainer")
- Animations tagged as "Necro" only show with Dead or Unconscious actors in the passive role at least the scene be specifically calling for Necro Animations in which case the actors won't be checked.
- Wait Idles: If "Enabled" the actors will make few Animations Idles on the long waiting time between some functions that take to mosh (the Idles don't add extra time so are the best way to make more immersive the waiting)
- FadeToBlack: If "Enabled" and the Player is active actor in the SexLab Animation will apply a Fade effect on unnatural situations like the actors teleport or actors alignment.
OpenMouth & Lip Sync Advanced Options: Those options placed on the "Expression Editor" page allow you take the deep control over the Moaning and the OpenMouth.
The Open Mouth and everything related with the Lips Sync, have a advanced configuration in the "Expression Editor" page. Right now is possible configure all about the moans, and one of the options have the side effect of don't allow moans with less than 10 of enjoyment or pain. Just play with the configuration until you find the one that suits you.
Ahegao Expressions: All the options related with the ahegao expressions come disabled by default to allow you use another ahegao Mod but in fact except SLU+ none of the other ahegao Mods is compatible with the SexLab Expressions.
The Ahegao come with 10 tongues already configured on the new Ahegao Expressions added to the expression list on the Expression Editor page. The import option is because I made it thinking on allow you to use more items beside the tongues included but my current solution for the Redress issue on the NPC's not longer allow it, so for now the import option is disabled.
To use the Expressions beside enable the Face Item options on the "Animation Settings" page, you also have to enable each Ahegao Expression on the "Expression Editor" page because come disabled by default. The expression system allow you much more than people think, but required some knowledge.
Current known issues:
The mouth get temporary closed even with the tongue equipped each time the expression is refreshed (is a Skyrim Bug I still investigating)
The tongues come with HDT-SMP Physics and looks very good on SE but LE don't come with HDT-SMP so is mostly static there (i made a XML file for LE but I can't test it and seems like nobody is brave enough to do it)
The Ahegao Expressions for Beast NPC Races is still on development, so those expressions are not adjusted yet and for now I have just one tongue for Argonian's so all the 10 tongues look the same in Argonian's.
Also exist three toggle option to take in count ("Match Creature Genders", "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" and "Even Actors Height") the combination of these affect the structure of the "Animation Profile"
- The "Animation Profile" come in three different structures:
- Global (The more simple and easy to use; is advisable when most of the actors have similar height) need "Even Actors Height" "Enabled" and "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" "Disabled"
- RaceGenderScale (Compatible with the old RaceGender structure add numbers to indicate the scale of the actor. Example: Player in RaceMenu are Race = Nord, Gender = Female, BodyHeigth = 1.0 then scale is null and show like "NordRaceF"; if the same player in RaceMenu are Race = Nord, Gender = Female, BodyHeigth = 0.5 then the scale is 13 and show like "NordRaceF13") need "Even Actors Height" "Disabled" and "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" "Enabled"
- RaceKeyGenderScale (New and versatile use SexLab RaceKey on creatures like Dog [DogCompanionRace, dlc1HuskyArmoredRace, WolfRace, etc...] when Dog is the RaceKey and Humanoid on [NordRace, ArgonianRace, DremoraRace, etc...] . Example: Player in RaceMenu are Race = Nord, Gender = Female, BodyHeigth = 1.5 then scale is 38 and show like "HumanoidF38"; if the same player in RaceMenu are Race = Argonian, Gender = Male, BodyHeigth = 1.5 then the scale is 38 and show like "HumanoidM38") need "Even Actors Height" "Disabled" and "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" "Disabled"
- In SexLab Framework MCM on "Strip Editor" page are located the new slider options to control the stripping chance for individuals dress items only accessible when the item is set as AlwaysStrip
To test the alaing system try this:
- open console command (press ` on keyboard if key are configured as default) and write ShowRaceMenu
- Close de console command ones the Race Menu has show.
- In RaceMenu go to BodySize Tab and change the Body Height slide.
- Close the RaceMenu to save the changes
- Now select one NPC to start the SexLab animation (press N on keyboard with one NPC on front of you if key are configured as default)
- Open "SexLab MCM"
- Go to the "Animation Editor" and select one animation.
- Then Click on "Play Animation" to start the animation
- Close de MCM
- Once the animation has started select one actor to adjust his alignment (press K on keyboard if key are configured as default)
- Then change his alignment (press L or Y on keyboard if key are configured as default)
- Once you are changed the alignment open the "SexLab MCM" and check the results
In the "Profile" menu you should see something like this [HumanoidF27 HumanoidM] or [NordRaceF20 NordRaceM]
1. SexLab Aroused Creatures SE/LE v04.06 (Tweak) include:
- Include all the changes and fixes from the original SE v04.06.
- Add compatibility with Creature x Creature animations (need CC animations like Horny Creatures of Skyrim)
- Add compatibility with SD+ (Crawling = Invite)
- Add extra compatibility with SexLab Utility Plus
- Add Check SexLab Skill Lewd Level off the NPC Victim in consensual Sex ( greatest Lewd "Sexual Perversion" --> more engage probabilities)
- Add Configuration Toggle button to control the Lewd and Stamina Check on NPC's wen are pursuit.
- Add "Female Horse also Refuse" option to allow disable the refusal event for female horses and that way can make the female horses easier to mount than males. (Of course if all your horses have the same gender this is useless and should be Enabled to avoid issues)
- Detect the real actors dimensions, mass and strength allowing better Pursuit and Aggressor Rejected system. So now not longer need the Allowed Creatures options to prevent Chicken raping NPCs and the creature need to capture for real the NPC.
* To Install the tweak first install the original SE version even if is for LE, then patch with my this tweak and run FNIS. For LE make sure of select the LE option on the installation. If you have any issue with the configuration you can load the included "Setting Profile 05" and start from there.
** This is a patch, still need the original SE mod to work.
*** Made for the SE v04.03 but I usually keep the last Tweaked version for the previous original versions on the Download.
**** Work over LE and SE without problem. Just follow the instructions to install it.
1.1. SexLab Aroused Creatures LE v04.0 Beta 10 (Tweak) include:
- Include all the changes and fixes from the SE v04 Beta 10 (this is one LE version of the original SE)
- Fixed few minors issues on original mod
- add compatibility with Creature x Creature animations; if activate: Creatures always prefer Creatures over NPC (need CC animations like Horny Creatures of Skyrim)
- add a pop to resist to the aggressor Creatures (try to resist low the stamina of the victim and the aggressor in proportion)
- add compatibility with SD+ (Crawling = Invite)
- add Check SexLab Skill Lewd Level off the NPC Victim in consensual Sex ( greatest Lewd "Sexual Perversion" --> more engage probabilities)
- add Configuration Toggle button to control the Lewd and Stamina Check on NPC's wen are pursuit.
** This is a patch, still need the original mod to work.
*** Compatible with the SE v04 Beta 10 original.
2. SexLab Aroused v28b (Tweak) include:
- Include a function step to check for the Sexlab "Sexual Purity" for “Neutral/Virgins” on Unique Actors (Player and some NPC's). Keeping the Arousal of Neutral/Virgins Actors less that 36 before losing the said virginity. This is to prevent the Player and Unique NPC's from being the victim’s of automatic sexual interactions like dialogs or rape from other mods before the requirement is met.
- Include detection of each Actor Orgasm events beside the Orgasm Event trigged at the end of the scene.
- Update few SexLab deprecated functions.
*** Also compatible with the SE versions
** This is a patch, still need the original mod to work. Sexlab Aroused Redux LE BakaFactory Edited Version or
3. Private Needs Discreet v1.20(Tweak) include:
- Fixed NPC behaviors (now do his needs on time)
- Fixed Undressing and Redressing (Compatible with SexLab)
- Added detect when others mods execute a relive animation on NPC and update de internal Needs variables
- Added Bathing in Skyrim Compatibility
- Added Dialog to persuade NPC Follower to relive his needs
Added Debuff to player to compelling relive needs.
- Bloated Debuff wen pass %95 off PC Bowels capacity, reduce Speed
- Swollen Debuff wen pass %95 of PC Bladder capacity, reduce Magic and Stamina regeneration
***This is a major FIX for PND v1.9 not longer need the main file. (The NPC Effects can take some time to refresh once updated the the mod)
****Don't forget run FNIS once installed to register the Animations
4. SOS Pubic Hair for Females and Males Addon (Mod) include:
- Change the modify the meshes, textures and script to use NiOverride.
- Fix color script (Work on NPC's too).
- BodySlide to CBBE with Belly (in the next days plan to upload the CBBE with out Belly) (Need generate the meches from the include BodySlide to work)
- BodySlide to UUNP with Belly (in the next days plan to upload the UUNP without Belly) (Recommended)
**The new version is for SE but the BodySlide here can be used for the LE at less for females
***Not compatible with most of the others meshes replacement because the meshes need Shade Type Property set on Default
5. Milk Mod Economy (Tweak) include:
- Modify the weight of the milk to more immersion (Strong Milk is more heavy and Week Milk is less heavy).
- The Lactacid recover some Sleep Points in RND when you are to tired.
The Succubus not longer produce Cum's bottles (to prevent eat you on cum) already included on original mod.
- Change the HF recipes to more realistic one.
** This still need the original mod to work.
*** The version date of my tweak is related to the previous original mod release (usually only work with the last original mod release previous my tweak release)
6. SLATE (Patch) include:
- Make SLATE compatible with Creatures Animations
- Added furniture's Tag's
- Added creature animation sets and Tags
- Correct the standards animation sets and Tags
- Added Tags compatible with the latest changes on "SexLab Utility Plus"
- Added Cleaning functions and "Registered Animation Only" option in the ActionLog file import section.
- Include option to show the progress of the current task even after save and load the game. (if the task take too long, is safe keep playing as usual)
- Speed up the process of re-apply the ActionLog thanks to alex77r4
* Possible conflict if Human Animation and Creature Animation share the same name (low possibility but possible)
** This need the original mod to work. (The original of BeamerMiasma is for LE and can't be used on SE without extract the BSA file so the link will send you to the SE conversion that work fine on LE and SE)
7. SexLab Adventures (Tweak) include:
- Added the "None" choice for the Rape "Strip Type" option to allow disable the pre strip Scene
- Enhanced the Proximity Rape collision system.
- Include Proximity Rape Struggle option with Actors Mass Straight calculation
- Include the Min Distance option for the Proximity Rape Struggle. New
- Fixed few small issues on the original Mod.
** This need the original Mod to work
8. FNIS Sexy Move (Patch) include:
- Include compatibility with "Devious Devices" and "ZaZ Animation Pack" to prevent conflict with the Restrained Walk Idles
- Fix a small issues on the original Mod.
** This need the original Mod from Nexus to work
Edited by OsmelMC
What's New in Version 2023-02-18
Update of the "SexLab Utility Plus v20230218". Now:
- Enhance the SortActorsByAnimation function, to take in consideration the "Straight" tagged animations.
- Enhance the voice system to also allow the Dialogues with voice of Skyrim with all and Lip Sync. Apparently this was possible before the SexLab v1.6 but replaced by the current system for compatibility issues, now i take it back in a way were both systems can work together as one.
Enhance and Fix the Necro system. I was unable to keep the actor Dead as intended on the last version but at least now the Necro filter is working. Still can be enhanced.
- One of the Necro fixes prevent start Necro animations without set first a Healt of 1.0 for the dead actor. That means that only Mods like "SexLab Defeat" will be able to start those scenes. This is to prevent unwanted Necro scenes started by mistake.
Enhance the Expression system.
- Is more compatible with old version of the expressions like those that comes with the "ZaZ Animation Pack" i didn't notice before.
- Fix the Import function. This was fixed on the hotfix released for the previous version but now is official.
- Fix the issue with the tongues that use to keep the tongues equipped even after being removed while you are in Free Camera.
- Update the Ahegao system to finally be as originally intended. Now the Face Items not longer be added to the inventory if the Face Item option is disabled; and you can add your own face items on the Expression Editor page.
- Enhance a bit the Fade Effect.
- Enhance the LockActor and UnlockActor functions. Now should be bit faster and less chance of fall through the floor.
- Change the Voice Delay to be related with the Enjoyment instead of the Stage that way won't matter the amount of stages.
- Update compatibility with SexLab Separate Orgasm v2023-01-16 for SE.
- Fix few other small issues on the scripts.