Skooma Whore and Skooma Whore Addicted to SSE

Here is my first-ever conversion of Skyrim LE mods to SSE. The main mod is Guffel's excellent Skooma Whore, which practically can make you an addict. This version already contains the fixes from the latter mod, Bane Master's Skooma Whore: Addicted (appropriate links below). 

I did nothing else but ESP conversion and repacking, no content is changed (except the patches).

Thank you for both Guffel and Bane Master and thank you for both for your permission to publish these conversions!

Requirements:

As in their original versions:

• SexLab Framework
  • Fus Ro Do-h

Addicted of course needs the main version as well, but Skooma Whore can run standalone without more addiction.

Skooma Whore - Addicted for SSE.rar

Skooma Whore for SSE.rar

22 hours ago, Alolivulpix said:

Hey Lord!

I've tried time and time again, but when importing the SW and SWA rar files, an error shows up in Nexus Mod Manager. It says they can't be added, and that the action was incomplete.

Are you able to fix this, or tell me how to work around it?

Most likely related to the archiving software Lord used. For whatever reason, most mod managers no longer like WinRAR.

Try repacking them with 7zip.

Or, for the lazy; Already rearchived ;)

PS. If you'd rather I remove these Lord, please let me know.

Skooma Whore - Addicted for SE.7z

Skooma Whore for SE.7z

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:47 AM, jakegc said:

I get a CTD near the entrance of the drug den in Riften. It happens when the npc there gets near me.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:38 PM, donsolidad said:

I have the same problem as jakegc at the drug den in Markarth and when trying to go into the Club in Windhelm, haven't tried anywhere else yet.

17 hours ago, lordzallen said:

CTD near entrance to drug den in Riften in ratway. Dragonsreach dungeons entrance  whiterun (the sewer looking entrance) is also CTD

Had the same CTD problem as everyone else. Managed to narrow it down to the face meshes. NifSkope and NifOptimizer didn't seem to help and I couldn't figure out which specific files caused the issue, so I just removed everything in that folder. Everyone in the dens has the darkface bug now, but it doesn't crash. If anyone wants to do the same or work on a fix the files should be in Data>Meshes>actors>character>facegendata>facegeom>SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp.

I'll do some more testing to hone in on the problem files if I have time, but I couldn't even begin to figure out how to fix them. Hope this helps!

Found a remedy for the CTDs everyone has been having. And yes, as @Scholarly Badger has stated, it does have to do with the face meshes. The fix is simple.

Go and open the plugin in CK, find all the actors added by the mod and select them, and then press Ctrl+F4 to export the facegen data. You may have to do it 5 or so at a time so as not to completely freeze the CK. There is no need to re-save the plugin.

6 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Found a remedy for the CTDs everyone has been having. And yes, as @Scholarly Badger has stated, it does have to do with the face meshes. The fix is simple.

Go and open the plugin in CK, find all the actors added by the mod and select them, and then press Ctrl+F4 to export the facegen data. You may have to do it 5 or so at a time so as not to completely freeze the CK. There is no need to re-save the plugin.

could you package the exported facegen data for us? That would be much appreciated. Thanks for figuring out the cause of the CTDs. :)

• 1 month later...

I had this crashing issue with Skooma Whore in Oldrim, where I'd always CTD in the Ratway under Riften, but usually only the 2nd time I entered there (usually from the Ragged Flagon after going down there for the Thieves' Guild quest).

I ended up fixing it by opening the mod in CK and checking it for errors, which was suggested, strangely, by DynDOLOD which found the errors when I was running it for the first time.

All the people having crashes with the SSE version makes me wonder if whatever errors from the old mod just got brought over. I'm so behind that I didn't even know this mod had been ported until just now, so I might have to see if I can repeat the fix I did for the Oldrim version.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, lampuiho said:

The folder name of "face geom" in the drop box is wrong. should have no space

Good call, lampuiho, I was looking up this post not 5 hours after you posted this, thank you so much for the tip!  Renaming that folder not only fixed the Riften issues, but the CTD on entering the New Gnisis Cornerclub as well.

• 4 weeks later...

So, after replacing the facegen data, I can load in to the dens just fine. Couple problems though.

1.After choosing to "whore out" I need to exit and return to the area to activate the dialogue to collect payment, no big deal.

2.No payment is actually collected, which defeats the whole purpose.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks.

Edit: Den in riften works just fine (except I still need to load the area), seems this is just happening in whiterun, I'll report back if I encounter this elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

seems even tho I installed the ck correctly its refusing to open the file stating that I have multiple master files selected yet it forces 3 master files on top of the plugin when attempting to open the plugin so I don't know if I can work this out hopefully a more experienced member of the community will take pity on us lol

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 5/27/2019 at 1:50 PM, Feyiama said:

Anyone a working link for the facegens? Pretty please? https://gph.is/g/aQNRBnR

On 5/29/2019 at 12:40 AM, Ishygigity said:

Yeah face gen link not there anymore

On 5/29/2019 at 12:49 PM, sellotape22 said:

does anyone have the link for the facegen data?

Here, I found this sitting around in my downloads folder.

Skooma Whore FaceGenData.rar

On 6/5/2019 at 1:31 PM, epesp said:

seems even tho I installed the ck correctly its refusing to open the file stating that I have multiple master files selected yet it forces 3 master files on top of the plugin when attempting to open the plugin so I don't know if I can work this out hopefully a more experienced member of the community will take pity on us lol

It seems Reddit has the answer you seek. https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/8jta8y/creation_kit_question_cant_load_esp/

• 1 month later...