About This File
This mod will control the breast size based on how much Magica, Health, or Stamina the character has. It is fully configurable via MCM. Maybe you aren't playing a mage, perhaps you're playing a shield basher. You can go into the options and tell it to use the Stamina bar instead, or even the Health bar.
Mana Tanks SSE works exactly like the original mod for old Skyrim, the only difference is that we are defaulting to use NetImmerse until Racemenu comes out for SSE. I'd mention that it will fight with other mods trying to change the size of the tits but pretty sure as of writing this, this is the only mod that does it for SSE
Current Version: mana-tanks-103
- Ayy SSE
USE THE CBBE BODY PHYSICS BODY IN BODYSLIDE. AND USE THE BODY PHYSICS REFERENCE WHEN COPYING WEIGHTS TO ARMOURS TO MAKE THE CLOTHES SCALE TOO. NO WE DONT ACTUALLY HAVE PHYSICS YET BUT ITS NEEDED FOR SCALING AS WELL. AND GIVE UP ON UNP FOR SSE, SERIOUSLY, OK? BODYSLIDE CAN GET YOU ANY SHAPE YOU WANT ON THIS NICE HIGH POLY BODY STOP BEING A GRUMPY OLD MAN.
- Install it. I ain't your mom you can do this.
You must open the Mana Tanks MCM at least once after INSTALLING or UPDATING to update the effect on you.
Featured In Videos
FAQ / Stuff
- Q: This makes my game run slow.
- A: Raise the Update Interval in the MCM. Consider upgrading from the potato.
- Q: The breasts don't really scale smooth, they kind of jitter larger/smaller while they scale.
- A: Same as above. It means the skeleton isn't being updated fast enough by your computer.
- Q: Installed this but nothing is happening when I cast shit.
- A: Did you open the MCM menu at least once?
- Q: What are the Breast Curve options for? Why is the Min larger than the Max?
- A: If you experience pointy boobs when they get larger, sometimes the Breast Curve can help make them more natural looking. When size gets bigger, curve should get smaller. Pointy boobs is a result of bad weight painting on the body or armour and nothing to do with this mod. All the curve option is, is a work around.
- Q: The breasts scale fine, but it doesn't move smooth. It kind of lags.
- A: Did you leave Update Interval at the default of 0.25? I run at 0.05.
- SSE version defaulting to NetImmerse until Racemenu comes out.
- Older Changes:
- 2015-10-22 -102
- Supports both NiOverride (also default now) with a fallback for NetImmerse if you are a terrible person.
- 2015-01-02 - 101
- Added the ability to have the breasts grow as you level the selected power.
- Fixed a raceconditiontype bug that was spamming the paplog.
- 2015-01-01 - 100
- Initial Release