About This File
Schlongs of Skyrim SE is a SSE port of Schlongs of Skyrim by VectorPlexus, Smurf and b3lisario. All credit goes to the original mod authors.
- Skyrim SE v1.5.80
- SKSE64 v2.0.16
- SkyUI v5.2SE +
- XPMSSE v4.51 + (optional but highly recommended)
Installation/updating/uninstalling is identical with the original mod. If you encounter problems, the Oldrim SoS thread has tonnes of useful info on its front page and almost all of it still applies to SoS SE. The use of Mod Organizer SE is strongly suggested, NMM (other than being superseded by Vortex and no longer supported) seems to cause more trouble than it's worth.
- missing textures/missing schlong: wrong load order and/or something overwrote something it shouldn't have
- DLL is missing or reported to be the wrong version: mismatch between SKSE64 and SoS SE; see the requirements at the top of the page
- CTDs, freezes or infinite loading screens: post the Papyrus and SoS SE logs in this thread; instructions on how to get to those are on the old SoS page
- download and install using your favourite mod manager.
- HDT-SMP conversion by DykkenTomb (using collision branches by cOJzZ and Senpo) can be downloaded from the link below; install using your favourite mod manager. Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1.rar
For feature requests and development updates, see this thread.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Updated missing translations