SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

I'll keep this page monitored to provide support on my end.

I'll admit, I have tried my hand at converting Sexlab Stories and Alicia Painslut, but have been unsuccessful in my attempts for a variety of reasons. Although with Alicia, I think the main reason is an incompatibility with one of the mods that is a staple of my load order, specifically Arthmoor's Alternative Start - Live Another Life. The edits to the Abandoned Prison made by Alicia conflict with LAL, and cause a crash on starting a new game. I can try to convert her again, but with the warning to not activate the plugin with LAL until after you've started your character, and have left the Abandoned Prison.

Family Ties, given it's simplistic nature, will probably work as is, with the only a resaving of the plugin in CK needed to give it the updated header. 

From the looks of it, Hormones and Mind Control only require standard conversions like what I did with SD+ and Parasites, so they'll probably be next on my list. I'll look into the latest Sisterhood file as well, if you can't get ahold of the previous modder who converted it.

5 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

The edits to the Abandoned Prison made by Alicia conflict with LAL, and cause a crash on starting a new game. I can try to convert her again, but with the warning to not activate the plugin with LAL until after you've started your character, and have left the Abandoned Prison.

Hey,

although you are right in that there are issues with LAL this wasn't the cause of the crash, it was a few textures that were incompatible with sse. I edited them and can start a new game in the abandoned prison with Alicia enabled :). I've made a CBBE SSE bodyslide version (with working tail for the daedric body) and will send it to deepbluefrog soon. I had to use a diferent skin texture for the daedric body/outfit as the original one is for unp. I figure most folk change this to their liking anyway. I also edited the shoe mesh and added an HH offset.

Hiya guys,

I've uploaded my SSE CBBE bodyslide version of Alicia PainSlut

Main changes are:

fixes to textures for sse compatibility

minor edits to the esp for compatibility (armoraddons, outfits and such)

CBBE SSE bodyslide versions of bodies and outfits including a texture change for daedric form (original was unp so I had to change it). Choose Alicia slider group to batch build.

Added a tail that uses tail bone behaviours to the daedric form.

Edited the Daedric form Boots and added HH offset.

Added an optional HDT SMP version of Alicia's outfit that uses smp on her scarf (highly recommended).

All 3 bodies have a vagina collision shape (and corresponding xml file) for more accurate collisions if using HDT SMP

I highly recommend using SSE HDT SMP with this version for full fun! I'm not sure what will happen with no physics/CPBC/CPB

@DeepBlueFrog if you are unhappy about any of this, please do let me know and I'll remove it :)

notes: my reason for making this mod was originally to make alicia compatible with my ABBA mod for my own use. After pm with DeepBlueFrog I decided to go a bit further and make a release with some more fun features, I hope folk like what I've done :)

2 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks to you both for the SE version, Yinkle and DeepBlueFrog! I really appreciate this! It's good to see Alicia developing.

Way to go, guys!

I have another dozen tweaks lined up for Alicia. They should be available in a week or two.

1 hour ago, Silbert said:

Hi there! As for SD+ for SE it has all the same requirement that original mod does but non of DDA DDE or DDI are compatible with SE so is it possible and safe to use them on SE with SD+?

Check the end of the thread for SD+, someone said that all of DD modules are now compatible with SE but that the links to get them are somewhat hidden.

53 minutes ago, Razghar said:

I notice on the original mod page that Extensible Follower Framework is not compatible with this mod, is that still the case?

That is the case but EFF works nicely alongside it. That means you cannot use EFF on her but that doesn't mean EFF will break if you have her along.

On 4/16/2019 at 11:52 AM, Yinkle said:

Hiya guys,

I've uploaded my SSE CBBE bodyslide version of Alicia PainSlut

Main changes are:

fixes to textures for sse compatibility

minor edits to the esp for compatibility (armoraddons, outfits and such)

CBBE SSE bodyslide versions of bodies and outfits including a texture change for daedric form (original was unp so I had to change it). Choose Alicia slider group to batch build.

Added a tail that uses tail bone behaviours to the daedric form.

Edited the Daedric form Boots and added HH offset.

Added an optional HDT SMP version of Alicia's outfit that uses smp on her scarf (highly recommended).

All 3 bodies have a vagina collision shape (and corresponding xml file) for more accurate collisions if using HDT SMP

I highly recommend using SSE HDT SMP with this version for full fun! I'm not sure what will happen with no physics/CPBC/CPB

@DeepBlueFrog if you are unhappy about any of this, please do let me know and I'll remove it :)

notes: my reason for making this mod was originally to make alicia compatible with my ABBA mod for my own use. After pm with DeepBlueFrog I decided to go a bit further and make a release with some more fun features, I hope folk like what I've done :)

There seems to be a few problems with the Alicia conversion, at least for me. One major one being I immediately CTD upon entering the Abandoned Prison. The other one is a curious thing, looks to a be a landscape edit that didn't translate out well in conversion:

Spoiler

20190502161817_1.jpg.a2024790e823f0873c960a5cdbd0a0b9.jpg

Though, how much of it is actually converted? Because the plugin still has the Oldrim header, and attempts to convert the plugin to SE header has resulted in an immediate CTD when I even approach the river bend that's right before the waterfall next to the Abandoned Prison. I'm thinking if we put our heads together @Yinkle, we can knock these bugs out in short order.

On another note, I'm working on a bodyslide conversion for the Spriggan armor from SD+ for SE, as I obtained the original source for it. Same goes for the Living Armor in SL Parasites, since I mistook C5Kev for the source, when it is DixiePig who has the original. I'm also still working on adapting the Tentacle Armor bodyslide from DCL as well.

Update: I tried loading the Abandoned Prison cell in Render View in CK with the Alicia plugin loaded, and the CK crashed.

8 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Though, how much of it is actually converted? Because the plugin still has the Oldrim header, and attempts to convert the plugin to SE header has resulted in an immediate CTD when I even approach the river bend that's right before the waterfall next to the Abandoned Prison. I'm thinking if we put our heads together @Yinkle, we can knock these bugs out in short order.

Since @DeepBlueFrog  is actively developing the LE version again (new version released yesterday) it might be worth waiting a while until he's fixed bugs and added features in that version. Happy to work on a conversion with you at some point but it's a lot of work to do it each time an update is released.

Edit: The textures causing the CTD in Abandoned prison are shared with Dibela Sisterhood so depending on which mod overwrites you need to replace them:

In textures\azmoscreens\statues

yoa08c_whitemarble.dds

yoa08h_whitemarble.dds

I just opened them in photoshop and saved them as DXT5

I tested opening the abandoned prison cell in the CK after editing these textures and had no crash

10 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

The other one is a curious thing, looks to a be a landscape edit that didn't translate out well in conversion:

This is due to a change in Update.esm if you look at the worldspace AbandonedPrisonExterior01 the "Water" record needs to be changed to the version in Update.esm

Edit: actually there's a few water records in there, I changed all of them under worldspace/tamriel/block 0, -1 and  I'm not sure which one fixed it but one of them does!

12 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Edit: The textures causing the CTD in Abandoned prison are shared with Dibela Sisterhood so depending on which mod overwrites you need to replace them:

In textures\azmoscreens\statues

yoa08c_whitemarble.dds

yoa08h_whitemarble.dds

I just opened them in photoshop and saved them as DXT5

I tested opening the abandoned prison cell in the CK after editing these textures and had no crash

Oof, all well and good, except I don't have Photoshop. I use open source Paint.net, and it doesn't recognize the initial format.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:29 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are these updated textures good. for oldrim too?

If they are, can you send them to me so I can include them in the mod?

Textures don't really change between LE and SE, aside from a few formats that are no longer used, such as tga. In short, it should work for Oldrim too.

Looks like i'm having a problem with the new version. The old 'Dibella Sisterhood 132 SSE merged' works fine - every other version causes crashes (first update CTD at the start - April update as soon as i try to enter the upper 'Broken Tower Redoubt' with the cell and the dead sister).

Complete modlist is to be found here:

Did i miss something? Or are there new requirements?

7 hours ago, Kythana said:

Looks like i'm having a problem with the new version. The old 'Dibella Sisterhood 132 SSE merged' works fine - every other version causes crashes (first update CTD at the start - April update as soon as i try to enter the upper 'Broken Tower Redoubt' with the cell and the dead sister).

Did i miss something? Or are there new requirements?

Yinkle's statue texture fix was not included in the update for Sisterhood. Fixing it and testing it now.