4 hours ago, McLude said:

How does this compare to Defeat? Seems like they do essentially the same thing although Submit has a few more features and has been abandoned(?) longer.

On Oldrim, I used both Defeat and Submit in my load order. I don't remember why but on changing to SSE, I quickly noticed a number of features I was missing which were part and parcel of Submit. These include, a NPC reputation system whereby consensual sex gives you a +1 disposition with the Npc. Conversely rape does the opposite. Really good dialogue options for initiating a sexual encounter. These are a couple of features right off the bat. Using Submit I can access the fore mentioned features without the need of a dialogue specific mod. I probably don't need defeat but I'll leave it there as I needed it in Oldrim.

Thank you very much OblivionChef for porting this over. I have been looking for this since late last year after switching to SSE. 

edit, well maybe not, I disabled Submit and it didn't go away.

I believe being bound at the end is part of Submit. The mod hadn't triggered until today when my follower abruptly left my service and attacked me. I submitted, he raped, he tied me up and then nothing. I laid there watching the odds play out while everyone ignored me. Eventually a FHU deflate animation triggered and I was free. But why did everyone ignore me when I was tied up and what is supposed to happen? Do I lay there, get raped, bound, raped, bound, raped, bound, forever?

ScreenShot38.png

14 hours ago, McLude said:

But why did everyone ignore me when I was tied up and what is supposed to happen? Do I lay there, get raped, bound, raped, bound, raped, bound, forever?

IIRC, you press Tab to try and struggle free. Your captor might notice and rape you again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Might as well start using this one since I can't find Defeat SE anywhere anymore. Shame tho that this probably can't enable Devious Captures to work? 

Devious captures lists Defeat as requirement, can this do the same?

• 4 weeks later...

How does this mod work? I believe i installed it correctly but i cant seem to find any way to access the shouts that were specified etc

I've tried 2 conversions and neither worked properly. The shouts are missing. Rape only happens about 60-70-ish% of the time, the rest of the time the characters stand around then I drop to the ground tied up. Frequently when surrendering to creatures/animals I get "opponent doesn't accept your surrender" which could be a gender thing but about half the time the creature rapes me anyway. Often creatures become immortal after the rape, so if they steal your stuff it's impossible to get it back. And it's weird that creatures steal your stuff. I like the idea of the mod but I'm giving up and removing it from my computer.

Edited by Duncan Idaho
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/1/2019 at 6:31 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

edit, well maybe not, I disabled Submit and it didn't go away.

I believe being bound at the end is part of Submit. The mod hadn't triggered until today when my follower abruptly left my service and attacked me. I submitted, he raped, he tied me up and then nothing. I laid there watching the odds play out while everyone ignored me. Eventually a FHU deflate animation triggered and I was free. But why did everyone ignore me when I was tied up and what is supposed to happen? Do I lay there, get raped, bound, raped, bound, raped, bound, forever?

ScreenShot38.png

Hi there, may i know what do you use for pregnant of woman?

Yo if anyone's still checking out this thread:

This mod seems to be only functioning on an extremely basic level for me and I can't figure out why as I used Vortex to install it would should have covered everything.

>no bondage whatsoever despite lots of options for it in MCM

>no aggressors "taking another turn" or continual assaulting the PC despite lots of options for it in MCM

>multiple assailants stops functioning outside of the mine near Riverwood (This is the weirdest part, but I'm wondering if it's not a part of this mod and is instead SL Pleasure malfunctioning instead after passing boundaries in areas.)

Basically, when I submit to multiple opponents, text will appear at the top corner of the screen saying "hostiles 6" or however many I submitted to.  One of them will rape the character, then it's all over.  Also if i cause them to submit instead, there's no bondage there either or anything.

Th menu also says something about the "Assault check timer" or something that only functions if "Random assaults" is turned on, but there is no "Random assaults" option on the SLSubmit MCM.

Anyone know what's up here?

• 1 month later...

There is an issue regarding NPC's not dying. Instead of their health dropping to 0 and then dying, it instead goes to -30, where they remain in the bleed out stage for a few seconds before being restored to full health. This doesn't appear to affect every NPC, just every once in a while it happens. Typing "Kill" into the console doesn't work either, and sometimes "Disable" also fails to work. Does anyone know a fix for this?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

According to mod organizer 2 this is a form 43 (oldrim) plugin. Additionally the .esp has the same checksum as the oldrim .esp

How is this an SE version? From what I can tell it's the same oldrim mod with a new zip filename.

From what I can tell, the .bsa archive is new though.

12 hours ago, SuperDirt said:

According to mod organizer 2 this is a form 43 (oldrim) plugin. Additionally the .esp has the same checksum as the oldrim .esp

How is this an SE version? From what I can tell it's the same oldrim mod with a new zip filename.

From what I can tell, the .bsa archive is new though.

21 minutes ago, Fredfish said:

Skyrim SE can handle form 43 plugins without any problems.

There is a lot of back and forth on this (43 bad for SSE, 43 works fine for SSE, etc).  Basically, it is mod dependent.  Some mods work perfectly fine as 43, some can easily convert to from 43 to 44 and work fine, still others cannot convert 43->44 without issues.  I had an esp only mod (no external scripts, meshes, textures, bsa, etc) that broke on conversion to 44 (tried 4 times, resulting mod always failed) however as a 43 it worked fine.  According to the SSE Conversion thread, submit is easily convertible to 44, so you can download the creation kit and convert it yourself if you are worried about the 43 vs 44.  It's a simple process (basically, load the mod, then save it).

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 12:54 PM, randomnumbersandletters said:

Yo if anyone's still checking out this thread:

This mod seems to be only functioning on an extremely basic level for me and I can't figure out why as I used Vortex to install it would should have covered everything.

>no bondage whatsoever despite lots of options for it in MCM

>no aggressors "taking another turn" or continual assaulting the PC despite lots of options for it in MCM

>multiple assailants stops functioning outside of the mine near Riverwood (This is the weirdest part, but I'm wondering if it's not a part of this mod and is instead SL Pleasure malfunctioning instead after passing boundaries in areas.)

Basically, when I submit to multiple opponents, text will appear at the top corner of the screen saying "hostiles 6" or however many I submitted to.  One of them will rape the character, then it's all over.  Also if i cause them to submit instead, there's no bondage there either or anything.

Th menu also says something about the "Assault check timer" or something that only functions if "Random assaults" is turned on, but there is no "Random assaults" option on the SLSubmit MCM.

Anyone know what's up here?

thanks for the heads up