Amorous Adventures 3.4 SSE for lovers lab

On 10/21/2018 at 2:43 PM, Vyperrx20 said:

Im not sure why but during the dark elf female in dragons reach when the scene was about to start the game crashed not sure why could slave run be conflicting with this

Is that the only female story that you crash with? I have tested it in my built and it was fine. A couple of suggestions, 

1. you might want to check whether you have UI extension installed

2. Is your sexlab mod installed cleanly. If you crash with other characters outside of the Amorous adventure mod, it could just be your sexlab.

3. May be there is a conflict on the body mesh/texture on your Irileth character. Are you using any mods to alter the the character?

A mod list would help debugging the problem

21 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Finally less questions if it is working in SE...Did you anything apart from resaving the esp?

There were a couple of .nif that I converted to SE, but there weren't much to be done other than that. The mod has no animations and does not have bsa files so the effort was not convoluted.  Also, thanks for dropping by, Pfiffy.

25 minutes ago, vitasgo said:

There were a couple of .nif that I converted to SE, but there weren't much to be done other than that. The mod has no animations and does not have bsa files so the effort was not convoluted.  Also, thanks for dropping by, Pfiffy.

I have to thank you. Porting a mod privatly is one thing, releasing the port and doing the support for it is something different. 

I'm already at my limits of the mods I can do the support for and I never bothered to do anything about AA for myself, even if it is always in my loadorder. And even if it is an easy port, it is a very complex mod. It takes a lot of courage to release it and doing the support of it will be time consuming. I reall appreciate this.  

For me every released mod is a little step forward for SSE and might encourage other ppl to release their ports or other authors to make SE versions of their mods. That's what I'm here for.

Is there a set stage console command to get past a hung quest?

I'm working on the one in Riften. When I go through the last door at the hag's castle, we're immediately attached by Illa's mother and trolls. Do nothing and get killed. Kill them and the quest goes no further. Attempted several times with same results.

I've many hours on this play through, so I consider starting over a last resort.

One method would be to skip that section of the quest, the text file documenting the quest stages is on the nexus site. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11?tab=description

From what you've described you on the Aerin quest, to get it's stage in the console it's

'getstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresAerin'

and to see all the quest stages it's

'player.sqs SexLabAmorousAdventuresAerin' 

those should tell you the part your stuck on. From the position you've described I'd say it's either 60 or 65. From there it's 70, 80, 90 and finally 100

You can move to the next by using  'setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresAerin  <next stage number>. 

Personally I'd setstage on each section if you want to just complete it.

Don't overwrite an existing save though.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:23 PM, vitasgo said:

No it isn't, this is the lover's lab version, the one in nexus only work with flower girl.

There's a version of it that works without a single mod dependency as well.

However, I wanted to take the opportunity to point at a potential bug for everyone using the mod. And it's not related to the version of the mod in use, it's simply a bug in the mod itself in relation to a quest from the game (I.E. all versions of the mod, be it standalone, the one that works with Flower Girls or this one for SexLabs would most likely have the bug if the conditions are right for it to happen).

The bug in question happens for Jenassa, within her "Shadows and Scars" quest.

If you do the "Rise in the East" quest with Adelaisa (where you have to take a boat and go defeat a bunch of Pirates while Adelaisa) and actually complete the stage of the quest in question (I.E. going on the island, defeating the pirates), and THEN continue your Amorous Adventures quest for Jenassa ("Shadows and Scars") the bug then is the following:

- If you did NOT complete and still have the Shadows and Scars stage / objective where it says that you have to "Defeat the Pirates and report back to Adelaisa..."

- AND, at the same time, if you DID complete that quest (and that stage) I referred to above in Rise in the East...

- Then it is NOT possible to complete the Shadows and Scars stage, and therefor 'breaks' the quest entirely.

The quest FormID for "Shadows and Scars" according to TESEdit is: 051C19FA

The quest Stage is: 160

The reason why, at that point in both Quest's respective stages they collide on each other is because the "Pirates" that Shadows and Scars (Stage 160) refers to are, I believe, the SAME ones that Rise in the East bring you to, with Adelaisa on the boat. I experienced the bug, and the point where I am at right now has me 'stuck' on Shadows and Scars Stage 160, while Rise in the East itself is actually now completed. Now, Shadows and Scars while still there in my list of active quests does NOT provide any Point of Interests anywhere on the world map, or on the compass.

I tried to use console commands as follow:

setstage 051C19FA 160

setobjectivecompleted 051C19FA 160 1

And they don't work (nothing happens, at all).

The only thing I haven't tried yet was to simply wait until the location where the Pirates were defeated during the Rise in the East quest would re-spawn new enemies and then, maybe, Stage 160 of Shadows and Scars will give a Point of Interest. But I doubt that will happen (still... I haven't tried to do that yet).

EDIT: Well, the quest decided to fix itself I guess. I went back to Adelaisa (I hadn't seen her for a couple of in-game days at this point) and she had a new dialogue option when I spoke to her. It turns out it was the continuation of the quest from Stage 160 (her dialogue option continued in a way to suggest that the "Pirates" she wanted dead had been dealt with). So... it's fixed (I've done nothing on my end, except for playing normally, then going back to her a few in-game days later, that's it).

On 11/5/2018 at 3:18 PM, Maximillion said:

I play a male character, but Amorous Adventures seems to randomly put my character in the female role during animations. I've tried reinstalling and cleaning with no effect.  Some times I can start a new game and it's correct.  Is there a way to set this in a current game?

Actually, that is your sexlab setting. In your sexlab mod configuration menu (in-game), make sure to set your character as male, then the animation should start correctly. Also, you can change the character in animation to be active(male) or passive(female) by pressing the '+' key on your keyboard during animation. (you should double check your key setting in your mod configuration menu in game as well)

Small question boss, has anyone found any game breaking bug with this mod?

I have a rock solid build right now and I can try for some small addons but want to not go on crashing randomly.....

Thanks a lot for the mod BTW and thanks for supporting it ✌️

On 11/8/2018 at 7:31 PM, a11hai1kotl said:

Small question boss, has anyone found any game breaking bug with this mod?

I have a rock solid build right now and I can try for some small addons but want to not go on crashing randomly.....

Thanks a lot for the mod BTW and thanks for supporting it ✌️

So far in my build there is no problem yet, but I did start a new game with the AA mod, not sure if there is problem if you install the mod in the middle of a play through. But so far I have not see any body complaining about the mod breaking anything in the game.

22 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Huh... I never knew it needed conversion, someone somewhere I thought said that sexlab amorous adventure was already compatible with SE, guess I and whoever it was is wrong. I'll give your work a schwing.

Actually, if you do use the old one it might work, but the old one is in the oldrim format (form 43), the effect can be described as a ticking time bomb with an unknown detonation time. Converting it makes it safer to use with SSE.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:33 PM, poplan said:

Stalled on "Fangs of Desire", the dialog options with the quest objective never come up.   I'm assuming it's because I haven't started the dawnguard story arc.

I do not know why you are stalled but it is NOT because you have not started the dawnguard story arc. I do the quest often with various characters and lately I have not even started Dawnguard which I dislike for various reasons. I know that in order to complete Fangs of Desire, you have to get from her and complete the quest to clear Pinemoon Cave.

Is this port of a version that includes the fix made by Gulfwulf in connection with the Body Double quest? Prior to his fix, after completing the Body Double quest and having the "new" Elisif as your follower, if you engaged her in sex dialogue, the other Elisif would appear instead. She came all the way to Solstheim once.