About This File
Edited by factoryclose
What's New in Version 1.96V
- You can now select armor slots that you don't want to undress while deflating.
- Added two 'anal expel cum' sequence motions.
- If 'Cum Variations' toggle is on, an actor expel different cum types according to races of actors in your last sexlab scene. It supports Chaurus and Spider races for now.
- You will get cum ingredients after expelling cum.
- You can now adjust expelling failure chance.
- Bug Fix: Absorption didn't work
- Bug Fix: When SLSO installed, the mod couldn't catch actors in sexlab scences
- Bug Fix: Once the mod caught actors in sexlab scenes and registered them in the list, the list was fixed and never changed.
- Bug Fix: I didn't compile the config script T _ T
- Bug Fix: Didn't catch sexlab actors which caused no cum variations.
- Bug Fix: Deflate Failure Chance didn't work.
- Bug Fix: Major script fix(Really fixed the issue with MCM!!)
- Added a new feature: Moaning sounds when deflating, failing to deflate.
When cum inflation is half full(50% of maximum capacity), the moaning will be tense.
You can replace sound files here. Sound \ fx \ FillHerUp
- Changed the script for the compatibility with Fertility V3 FIx
- Added scripts for calling events from external mods
- Bug Fix: It failed to detect Fertility, some races didn't equip the cum effect.
- Bug Fix: NPC's sperm was detected as Player's sperm and convey the information to external pregnancy mods
- Expand the race list by giving them a separate page.(each MCM menu page can handle only 128 items(Left 64 / RIght 64))
- Compatibility patch for newly added modded creature races such as Demoniac Creature
- You can now designate 3 additional body morphs when being inflated.
- You can see the list of current sperm kinds in Player womb on MCM menu
- Added SMP tongue. You can change the placements of the tongues through bodyslide.
- Depending on sperm types, different animation will play.
- Depending on sperm types, different expel effects will play.
- More various cum ingredients depending on sperm types.
- Added a toggle switch for cum ingredients
- Bug Fix: Can't equip the tongues. The tongue items didn't disappear.
- Bug Fix: Missing textures
Change Logs(1.71V Fix)
- Bug Fix: ashhopper eggs expel despite the fact you didn't have it with ashhoppers.
- Bug Fix: Gamepad script was not updated
- Optimized some of the codes: massive FPS drops when you deflate and are being inflated. There will be still a bit of fps drops even with the patch but it won't be severe anymore.
- Bug Fix: Crazy Inflation
- Added 'sperm data to external pregnancy mods' chance slider option
- Bug Fix: External calling for mod events didn't respond
- Bug Fix: Sending mod events(Pregnancy data) didn't properly work
- Now Oral Sex can make you inflated. Cum can be stored in the stomach. You can vomit and get rid of it anytime.
- New animation is added for cum deflation.
- You can set separate Morph Set for Oral cum inflation
- Hotfix: missing vomit animation
- Bug Fix: Vomit soared into the sky.
- Bug Fix: Many of MCM index descriptions didn't appear
- Now you are not allowed to use one body morph name multiple times.
- Added oral vomit sound
- Renewed all the vaginal, anal deflation sound and its system.
- Better optimization for inflation / deflation
- Minor bug fixes
- MorphSlider strings will be blocked when there is an actor(s) inflated.
- You can now disable SLIF integration function for each morph sliders even when you have SLIF installed. It turns out sending data to SLIF was causing serious fps drops when the actor is inflated/deflated. But please make sure to use SLIF when the morph slider is currently used elsewhere like "PregnancyBelly" which is commonly used.
- You can configure how much cum will be removed at every interval loop.
- Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper compatibility patch
- Added BHUNP Pregnancy Normalmap textures(Made it myself so it's kinda crude. ;p) and PSD file. Please download it from here. (https://subscribestar.adult/posts/118628)
Change Logs(1.95V Hotfix)
- Reading external event call was not functioning properly. I edited For Modders note so if you're a modder please read it.
- Bug fix: Facial expression didn't get recovered after the event was finished.