This is a patch for SexLab Aroused Redux that modifies how exposure decrease after an act is determined, depending on the position of the actor in the animation that was played.
SLAR strictly expects Male-on-Female action only, and may or may not bork things in any other case. (And even then, cunnilingus doesn't always work either.)
AAAA will improve accuracy for anyone except "default" couples.
AAAA changes SLAR's behaviour to be more consistent:
- Male characters & creatures will no longer orgasm after a non-sex animation (e.g. kissing). [insert "came too early" joke here]
- Ability to orgasm is no longer linked to sex of actor, instead depends on their position in the animation. This allows for correct treatment of non-default sex and/or gender combinations.
- As a result, DD restraint belts work for all actors now. That's a good thing, probably...?
- Characters in "female" position can now orgasm from cunnilingus, 69 and lesbian animations.
- Actors/Creatures in "male" position can orgasm in animations with one of the following tags: Anal, Vaginal, Masturbation, Blowjob, Boobjob, Handjob, Footjob, 69.
- Actors/Creatures in "female" position can orgasm in animations with one of the following tags: Anal, Vaginal, Masturbation, Cunnilingus, Fisting, Lesbian, 69.
- Additionally, creatures can orgasm in animations tagged "Oral", as many of those lack the proper, more specific tag(s).
Current Version: 1.0.5 for SLA Redux v28b
IMPORTANT: Your version of SLAR needs to be precisely one of the specified. This mod works by directly modifiyng the base script of SLAR. It will absolutely not work with old SLA, and very likely not work with previous or future versions of SLAR. (until I update it, of course!)
This should work for all correctly tagged animations,
but I can only guarantee that it "Works On My Machine", so please tell me about your success or any weirdness you encounter while using it!