So with permission from MorePrinniesDood I've decided to upload my port of their mod to Special Edition.

Everything appears to be in order aside from SLIF functions not working. The patch isn't a solution either as it will revert you to an older version of the mod. If anyone can figure out how to fix that I would greatly appreciate the help. That all being said I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know if there's any glitches and I'll do my best to help, though my experience is limited.

EggFactory35SSE.rar

Do you know where the interaction with SLIF takes place in the original version of the mod and what the interaction is?  Did NIF optimizer remove anything on cleaning?  

I got a feeling the fault lies with NIF optimizer removing or changing something.

Thank you for uploading and updating this mod for SE.

On 5/19/2019 at 2:46 AM, Zyphyr316 said:

Do you know where the interaction with SLIF takes place in the original version of the mod and what the interaction is?  Did NIF optimizer remove anything on cleaning?  

I got a feeling the fault lies with NIF optimizer removing or changing something.

Thank you for uploading and updating this mod for SE.

I don't really know any of that. Tbh I just followed a guide on porting mods. only nif files in it were for the leaking fx that happens when labor starts iirc and idk what those would do to SLIF

On 5/19/2019 at 6:21 AM, RegionsRules said:

holy shit,thank you for reconverting this mod to se,it been over a year since the last person tried to port this mod but i swear i can never get his file to worksince day one,now this work perfectly

No problem! I was having the same sort of issue which is what lead me to give this a try. 

8 hours ago, Sena-san said:

I don't really know any of that. Tbh I just followed a guide on porting mods. only nif files in it were for the leaking fx that happens when labor starts iirc and idk what those would do to SLIF

No problem! I was having the same sort of issue which is what lead me to give this a try. 

I just asked because a few mods I tried porting (clothing mods) had their texture paths messed up and came up as invisible in-game or generally just messed up.  Thought there may have been more to it.

Regardless, CBBE user here and the Racemenu options modify the belly area fine so it shouldn't be any big deal.

Thank you for the port and the fine work you've done.

On 5/25/2019 at 10:48 AM, Zyphyr316 said:

I just asked because a few mods I tried porting (clothing mods) had their texture paths messed up and came up as invisible in-game or generally just messed up.  Thought there may have been more to it.

Regardless, CBBE user here and the Racemenu options modify the belly area fine so it shouldn't be any big deal.

Thank you for the port and the fine work you've done.

Yeah thankfully I didn't have any of that business happening. Once I got creation kit to stop being a miserable pile of crap it all went pretty smoothly really. I'm glad you guys appreciate it!

• 4 months later...
On 10/4/2019 at 4:29 AM, GlAdv said:

this mod work with SLIF in 2 script:

EggFactoryLactation.psc

EggFactoryMasterTimer.psc

needed correcting and recompile this files

Hey friend, mind sharing those? I've managed to get the mod to work thanks to Sena-san's conversion but SLIF is still giving me trouble.

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...