iccarus75 Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 56 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said: Oh really? 1.45/1.61/1.75/1.78 in old files? No? going through all the downloads, two requirements are asking for unique followers and unique player, so i'm going to try to install without and see if it allows it or not
iccarus75 Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 5 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said: Oh really? 1.45/1.61/1.75/1.78 in old files? No? Been trying to get this to work for me, but as i can see, it's a guide, not a complete list, ie FusionGirl require 4 mods installed before it can run. Have to choose between CBBE or FusionGirl, but under requirements for other mods to work, you need to install CBBE anyway, how is this supposed to work?
BinaryMisfit Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 1 hour ago, iccarus75 said: Been trying to get this to work for me, but as i can see, it's a guide, not a complete list, ie FusionGirl require 4 mods installed before it can run. Have to choose between CBBE or FusionGirl, but under requirements for other mods to work, you need to install CBBE anyway, how is this supposed to work? You don't need CBBE for other mods. It's a choice. Requirements are based on you knowing what your using. None of the mods in this list require you to install CBBE. Be specific when you report and we can tell you which mod. Nexus shows mods as requirements even if they are optional and some mods cover both CBBE and FG It requires some logic to be applied.
iccarus75 Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 11 minutes ago, BinaryMisfit said: You don't need CBBE for other mods. It's a choice. Requirements are based on you knowing what your using. None of the mods in this list require you to install CBBE. Be specific when you report and we can tell you which mod. Nexus shows mods as requirements even if they are optional and some mods cover both CBBE and FG It requires some logic to be applied. so even though nexus says it needs certain mods to be installed properly, you don't need them? Sorry, new to this modding thing and have had to start from scratch.
BinaryMisfit Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 5 hours ago, iccarus75 said: so even though nexus says it needs certain mods to be installed properly, you don't need them? Sorry, new to this modding thing and have had to start from scratch. Read the description of the mod and it will tell you what's must have. Nexus doesn't have to option to set mods as optional so all requirements are listed. If your FG, make sure you have the FG mods at a minimum mentioned and vice versa with CBBE.
asebw Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 On 1/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, Indarello said: Dont have problem with fg and unique player redux and aaf Good to know. Like I said, never really tried it out yet on the count of FG being weird in the recent versions. Will give it a try down the road.
maddadicusrex Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 2 hours ago, asebw said: Good to know. Like I said, never really tried it out yet on the count of FG being weird in the recent versions. Will give it a try down the road. Just need ZAZ Skeleton, FG and CBP for physics. I could not get anything else to work right with this body. You do not need the other "requirements". Fake news! 1
Jaysjunk Posted January 10, 2021 Posted January 10, 2021 No matter what I do, I can't get erection to work again. I had it working at some time and then now it stopped. I have purged my Fallout 4 folder and downloaded Fallout 4 again. I followed the guide in the OP over and over and over again but no matter what, erections just will not work. I'm using BodyTalk and Atomic Fusion. This is driving me nuts. For AAF I am ONLY using the mods listed in the guild steps (minus Human Resources). I went over the guide at least 10 times. Deleted all mods involved and reinstalled. I can't figure out why this won't work now. It was working, and then it stopped. Within a day's time. The only thing I can think of is when I installed "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019" for Buffout. First time going I did not install it (running a fresh built PC, so I just redid my image). I then got the talent menu CTD bug and after some research noticed that I was missing the redistributables. Erections and all was working before all of this. I then had to restart my computer, after that I can't remember what changed but some reason I was trying the "AnimationsAddonsandFixes" mod and Vortex went nuts with something where I had to change A > B > C thing. I don't understand what that was about but ever since then erects never work again, even after uninstalled the fixes mod. Edit: " LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)" This is weird, I been using the latest version (1-6-20) before erections have stopped working. Is this really that important to use such an old version of LooksMenu?
BinaryMisfit Posted January 10, 2021 Posted January 10, 2021 1 hour ago, Jaysjunk said: No matter what I do, I can't get erection to work again. I had it working at some time and then now it stopped. I have purged my Fallout 4 folder and downloaded Fallout 4 again. I followed the guide in the OP over and over and over again but no matter what, erections just will not work. I'm using BodyTalk and Atomic Fusion. This is driving me nuts. For AAF I am ONLY using the mods listed in the guild steps (minus Human Resources). I went over the guide at least 10 times. Deleted all mods involved and reinstalled. I can't figure out why this won't work now. It was working, and then it stopped. Within a day's time. The only thing I can think of is when I installed "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019" for Buffout. First time going I did not install it (running a fresh built PC, so I just redid my image). I then got the talent menu CTD bug and after some research noticed that I was missing the redistributables. Erections and all was working before all of this. I then had to restart my computer, after that I can't remember what changed but some reason I was trying the "AnimationsAddonsandFixes" mod and Vortex went nuts with something where I had to change A > B > C thing. I don't understand what that was about but ever since then erects never work again, even after uninstalled the fixes mod. Edit: " LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)" This is weird, I been using the latest version (1-6-20) before erections have stopped working. Is this really that important to use such an old version of LooksMenu? Yes. LooksMenu is a core part of most of the mods.
Jaysjunk Posted January 10, 2021 Posted January 10, 2021 I'm on the AFF discord now. Sorry I feel a bit annoyed more at my self because my very first setup everything was perfect until I noticed the buffout CTD bug with perks menu if I didn't install that mod right. Its been a hair pull trying to figure out why now its not working.
Jaysjunk Posted January 10, 2021 Posted January 10, 2021 AFF Discord helped big time! I finally got the bare bones setup to work! - F4SE - LM V1.6.18 - I use Atomic Fusion bodyslide 1.0 - BT3 or AM - Kinky Themes - Atomic Lust by RufGT - UAP Even after installing all of that it still wouldn't work. The final nail on the head was to install BT3 with the bodyslide files and then when in BS before I build select the check box "Build Morphs". Went in game, chose an male NPC (playing as female) and ran just "Atomic Cowgirl". Finally the males have erection.
Saya Scarlett Posted January 10, 2021 Author Posted January 10, 2021 On 2/27/2020 at 12:49 AM, Saya_Scarlett said: THIS GUIDE UNDERGOES CONSTANT CHANGES, SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT AGAIN ONCE IN A WHILE PLEASE READ [EVERYTHING] CAREFULLY. This is a Cheatsheet / Guide i made for myself at first but then decided to make it public in AAF discord as an up-to-date guide for an Adult AAF Setup, specifically. Since a lot of guides in here are a bit outdated and i'm a troubleshooter in AAF Discord (thanks to dagoba_king) i'll be keeping this updated as things change and update. Should i leave the scene, this will be edited and retagged as [OLD] to avoid any confusion. This guide isn't meant to be pretty. It's meant to be clear, effective and as foolproof as possible. It's had a lot of success in AAF's Discord Server thus far and i've been asked to post it here. DISCLAIMER: I will NOT check this post regularly, only to update it. Please redirect ANY and ALL issues towards AAF Discord where the staff of mods / troubleshooters will help you resolve them. AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn I might forget to update version numbers.. so always assume you need the latest version unless specified. With all that said, i HIGHLY SUGGEST you use either Vortex or MO2 as your mod manager. I will NOT be providing support for Nexus Mod Manager. Seems a lot of people jump into modding without knowing a single thing about it so... BEFORE YOU EVEN START: Enable modding in Fallout 4 Open the following file: If Vortex -> Documents/mygames/Fallout4 -> Fallout4Custom.ini If MO2 -> MO2 .ini editor -> Fallout4Custom.ini And add these 3 lines: [Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 sResourceDataDirsFinal= ************************************************************************************************************************************************ Advanced Animation Framework Downloads & Requirements Links list below is MO2's MOD Order on left panel, NOT plugins on right panel. INSTALL ONLY THE SPECIFIC MODS/VERSIONS LISTED BELOW. THIS INCLUDES SKIPPING ANY/ALL PATCHES/MODS LISTED/LINKED ON THEIR MOD PAGES. Bodyslide (REQUIRED) LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20) BodyTalk v3.15 OR Atomic Muscle v1.5.2 (REQUIRED) CBBE v2.6.3 OR Fusion Girl v1.75 (REQUIRED) ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) 4.0 (REQUIRED) Buffout 4 (REQUIRED. And all its requirements: TBB (From Buffout downloads), xSE Preloader and Address Library) Advanced Animation Framework v154b (REQUIRED) Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme v201014.0 (REQUIRED) Torture Devices v1.9 (Required for Savage Cabbage's animation pack) Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0 (REQUIRED for Lesbian Animations) Bad End v1.05 50 Shades v1.05 Farelle Animations v0.1.2 (Will only work for Straight/Creature Animations & Male+Male. No Lesbian) Leito Animations v2.0alpha (Make sure to NOT get the version 1.4c and also do NOT install any of the patches listed as required on the download page). Vadermania Animations v1.1 Four-Play Animations by Crazy v1.3 (Will do nothing without UAP and it'll only be M+M animations) Creature Pack v3.0 Creature Pack 2 v0.1beta (Required ONLY if you have DLC's) Atomic Lust v2.6.1beta Mutated Lust v1.3 SavageCabbages Animations v1.2.5 BP70 Animations v2.5 (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch Github Version (REQUIRED. Also requires Buffout 4.) Staged Leito Plus 1.0.6 (OPTIONAL) (VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT: REQUIRED if Hardship is installed. If you plan on using this patch, make sure to disable/uncheck Leito Animation Pack from UAP's installation. This patch can also be used to add in some F+F combinations for animations.) At least #7 to #24 should be at the VERY BOTTOM OF YOUR MOD ORDER IN MO2, JUST ABOVE OVERWRITE. Minimum requirements for working AAF: AAF + Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme + 1 Animation Mod Installation Process: Install Requirements like Bodyslide, Male/Female Bodies, ZaZ Extended Skeleton, LooksMenu, Torture Devices and Strapons for F+F animations Install AAF and Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme. Install desired Animation Packs Install Ulfberth's AAF Patch and load/rule after everything Install Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix if Leito's Animation Pack is installed and load/rule after everything above (Hardship Mod included from what i've been able to tell) ************************************************************************************************************************************************ SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities) Patches Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) One Patch to Rule/Bang Them All AJ's XMLs Polistiro's AAF patches for Crazy and Leito Animations FO4 Animations by Leito - Voice Fix 1.1 AAF Overlay Patches (CumNWealth_Base and CumNWealth_insert animation pack name here.) Mods ANYTHING Four-Play, except Leito and Crazy animations Any other Theme that isn't the one listed in this guide. D'uh. Slave and Model Poses Dog Love Dongs of Fallout Gendered Specific Skeleton aSexMod (Can't believe i have to add this but people still download it..) ZaZOut (Ships with outdated F4SE scripts and will break anything running on them CBBE KneeFix Race Customizer Entire Unique Player/NPC's/Followers series of mods RSEII_Brothels Better Locational Damage (Apparently it messes with skeletons somehow but placing it very low in plugin order fixes the issue it causes.) Bad Dragon Radio (Ships with outdated F4SE scripts and will break anything running on them.) Sleep Intimate Boston Breeder ************************************************************************************************************************************************ Other LoversLab mod downloads EgoBallistic's AAF Mods AAF SexEmUp AAF Violate AAF Family Planning Enhanced AAF Spectators AAF Dirty Sex AAF Bad-End: Purgatory Craftable Bad-End Animation Pack Furniture FaceMorphs for Devious Devices Gags Invictusblade's Mods Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures Nebuchadnezzer2's Mods Cum Overlays DD Walking Animation Replacer twistedtrebla's Mods AAF Sex Attributes Framework AAF Sexual Harassment AAF Tattoo After Rape Combat Strip Lite Tentacus's Mods Hardship - beggar- whore Crackle AAF Hospitality Flashy's Mods RSEII Framework & Mods Skip Brothels entirely as it WILL break your game and cause CTD on Save. Only use Shenanigans if you save regularly as it CAN and WILL pull actors for scenes from conversations you're having and break something. Anghelos92's Mods Magno Cum Gaudio (M.C.G.) This mod conflicts with a lot of other typical AAF related mods. Be sure to deactivate some of its systems that do what others mods do. MCG Respawn System OR AAF Violate - RSEII_CSA - Combat Strip Lite MCG NPC Initiative System OR Sex Harassment MCG Wear & Tear System OR Sex Attributes and Sex Attributes HUD Jahem_Kinkaid AAF Dangerous Nights AAF Vanilla Fudge AAF Animated Fannies (For CBBE) Megururu's Mods Wash Out That Cum Ignotum_Virum Just Business Kharos Mods Real Handcuffs (DO NOT check for the LLFP option in its installer) Roggvir's Mods Roggvir's DD Items Manager Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager (Use at your own discretion. Read mod page.) Kimy's Mods Devious Devices Akor's Mods Devious Devices - Blindfold Effect Remover Gray User's Mods NSFW Sound Pack JBpy's Mods Tattoos for Captives Konata Inoue's Mods Kinky Collars darkconsole's Mods Plugs of the Commonwealth More mods to be added. ************************************************************************************************************************************************ Some self troubleshooting for you to try Problems with using the "Home" key in AAF The game needs to be run at least once through steam (not your mod manager) so that proper files are created. AAF was never properly installed in the first place: When starting the game for the first time there will be a dialogue (pop up message) after all the mods have run showing that AAF has properly started. For the "stuck at 30%" see below. Home is hidden behind a function key, usually labeled as [FN] Another mod has registered the use of this key (A mod conflict). Non-standard / broken keyboard. UI mods interfering with AAF. "NO_F4$E" F4SE installed incorrectly or modding not enabled in Fallout4Custom.ini AAF Force Start command Open console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard). Type in: stopquest aaf_mainquest Exit console. Wait 5 seconds. Open console again. Type: startquest aaf_mainquest Exit console Can be used after fixing "No F4$E" error to force restart AAF Missing rufgt's Animations.esp Probably have AAF SEU XML Addon which has Animation XMLs in it asking for that .esp Naked NPC Spawning when pressing HOME Uninstall Dongs of Fallout, it's incompatible with AAF. Replace with BodyTalk. Skeleton Problems ZaZOut or CBBE Knee Fix installed along with ZeX [061] No available Actors found within the scan range Possibly SavageCabage fomod installing Torture Devices's XML's while TD isn't installed. Removing transition due to error Mod Order (MO2's left panel) / Vortex Rules issue AAF ERROR | Animation ID XXX not found Missing animations Animation Id not found often is also a file load order issue, often when there are patches for animations and one of them is different version than the other AAF ERROR | AnimationGroup ID XXX not found Probably lack of/wrong One Patch and/or fucked XMLs Actor Scaling Scaling can be enabled in AAF\AAF_settings.ini and in Atomic Lust installer. ************************************************************************************************************************************************ Installing F4SE Manually ************************************************************************************************************************************************ Credits To all the modder's whose mods are linked to in this guide @dagobaking AAF itself. @EgoBallistic Mods. @Halstrom Themes @Ulfbearth UAP Patch and Atomic Muscle Body @Gray User Animations. @Leito86 Animations and resources. @Crazy6987 Animations. @SavageCabbage Animations. @Rufgt Animations. @Farelle Animations. @Vader666 Mods. @bp70 Animations. @Kimy Mods. @twistedtrebla Mods. @anghelos92 Mods. @Invictusblade Mods. @Nebuchadnezzer2 Mods. @Jahem_kinkaid Mods. @megururu Mods. @ignotum_virum Mods. @Kharos Mods. @Roggvir Mods. @Akor Mods. @Konata Inoue Mods. @darkconsole Mods. @JBpy Mods. @Tentacus Mods. Flashy Joer - Mods. To those in AAF Discord that helped with my cheat sheet, which later became this guide and provide support when issues came up @Nebuchadnezzer2 AAF Discord Support @Lilimorphine AAF Discord Support Gishy Fishy AAF Discord Support @SilverPerv Previous needed patches and AAF Discord Support @RitualClarity Guide suggestions and AAF Discord Support.
rubber_duck Posted January 10, 2021 Posted January 10, 2021 Hello. I have just one question. After installing everything as this handy guide suggests, is this physics mod compatible with AAF? It just came out today and looks very interesting.
BinaryMisfit Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 21 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said: Are you OK? Do we need to call an ambulance?
BinaryMisfit Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 9 hours ago, rubber_duck said: Hello. I have just one question. After installing everything as this handy guide suggests, is this physics mod compatible with AAF? It just came out today and looks very interesting. The mod came out 24 hours ago. I doubt any of us has had any time to test it if they are running CBBE. If your running FG this mod will not be relevant.
rubber_duck Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 1 hour ago, BinaryMisfit said: The mod came out 24 hours ago. I doubt any of us has had any time to test it if they are running CBBE. If your running FG this mod will not be relevant. I have CBBE. I'm asking since the sait mod requires CBBE KneeFix, and I don't know whether that will have conflicts with ZaZ Extended skeleton that is required by AAF and its stuff.
BinaryMisfit Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 2 hours ago, rubber_duck said: I have CBBE. I'm asking since the sait mod requires CBBE KneeFix, and I don't know whether that will have conflicts with ZaZ Extended skeleton that is required by AAF and its stuff. If your using CBBE you don't use ZAZ.
Marigold432 Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 On 12/28/2020 at 11:58 PM, Indarello said: 1)you can try my patch where anims are grouped and each stage auto change previous, also there is "ending" transition for most of groups which will be played once on end Sorry for the very late response, but the answer was yes, I was doing something wrong. Your patch worked like a charm, and now these mods feel like worth using. Weird thing is, it turns out I already had your patch downloaded and, I thought, installed on my previous playthrough, but the installation popup hadn't appeared before, so I had assumed it was doing whatever it was meant to do. Weird. Anyway, thank you very much for that. Unrelated, but I noticed the OP included your patch in the list of incompatibilities/bad mods. What's up with that?
mysii Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 So, did everything correct, but when isntalling Leito Plus, the "custom moans" was "greyed" out and said "esp" was missing, I unchecked leitos from UAP and everything. So,,,help?
rubber_duck Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 5 hours ago, BinaryMisfit said: If your using CBBE you don't use ZAZ. So if I'm using CBBE and the physics mod I've provided earlier my AAF and all the themes/animations will work without ZeX 4.0 which is a requirement?
BinaryMisfit Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 1 hour ago, rubber_duck said: So if I'm using CBBE and the physics mod I've provided earlier my AAF and all the themes/animations will work without ZeX 4.0 which is a requirement? ZeX is only a requirement for FusionGirl and BodyTalk. It has no impact on CBBE which has it's own skeleton. As for the new skeleton, no one I know has tested it as yet so I cannot comment.
Indarello Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 4 hours ago, Marigold432 said: Sorry for the very late response, but the answer was yes, I was doing something wrong. Your patch worked like a charm, and now these mods feel like worth using. Weird thing is, it turns out I already had your patch downloaded and, I thought, installed on my previous playthrough, but the installation popup hadn't appeared before, so I had assumed it was doing whatever it was meant to do. Weird. Anyway, thank you very much for that. Unrelated, but I noticed the OP included your patch in the list of incompatibilities/bad mods. What's up with that? My patch is not for everybody taste. Author of guide dont like it, so it there
BinaryMisfit Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 34 minutes ago, Indarello said: My patch is not for everybody taste. Author of guide dont like it, so it there This statement is completely incorrect and false. Your patch was a big part of this guide for quite some time. Saya as well as most of us work closely with dagoba on the Discord to test and streamline this guide which is why it is being kept up to date. As time went on a new patches and animations came out based on feedback from the Discord the updates from your patch started causing issues. You are and have always been welcome to join the AAF Discord and work with us so we can improve this guide and ensure the community gets the best possible AAF experience. Saya has not played FO4 since August, and is only keeping the guide up to date based on feedback from the community. This wasn't a guide put together once off. We are consistently testing numerous combinations and new mods to keep it as accurate as possible. The door is open.
Marigold432 Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any friction.
RexxingFlex Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a good one out there! I had a few question to whoever is willing to answer them! But first I have to say that this is probably is one of the most comprehensive AFF....or as I like to think of it "SexLab for FO4" installation guides I have ever seen out there! Certainly the most up to date one. I still cannot claim of it's final success rate as I still am in the process of setting up my game after quite a bit of an absence from it all! But as for the ease of understanding, especially for someone like me who likes my setups relatively simple, I have to say that this seems to be one of the best guides on the net! Hell! This guide deserves credit just for the fact that it pointed me towards the rather promising looking "Buffout 4" which I didn't know about at all. Back to the questions I've had, which really is just one question! While most things listed in the: SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities) ....either aren't to my tastes anyway, or in my experience are more trouble than they are worth! I have noticed one mention in that list that kinda makes me sad because of the fact that I really liked that one. And it is the nr.11 on the list, the "Entire Unique Player/NPC's/Followers series of mods". Could anyone briefly explain to me, why and how these mods interfere with the AFF setup? And also is there a way for a compromise? For instance I usually play a male character (seriously my roleplaying attempts in these games are frighteningly straightforward I barely change the default look, if at all), and I don't really plan on giving him a custom race or body, however I usually do give such to the female companions....because of course I do.....thicc Pipper guys come on!
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now