Jump to content

[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide ~ 29/September/2026).


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, anuaram said:

This seems waaaaaaay more complicated than my sims 4 modding.

Ā 

Ā 

This isn't Sims 4 and Sims 4 is usually just "plaster mods here and play".

Welcome to actual modding. Where every mod conflicts with every other and the rules don't matter.

(In case this is taken seriously, i'm just making a reference to "Whose line is it anyway" ?ā€ā™€ļø)

Posted

hello can i ask why when doingĀ certain position the dick of character penis isn'tĀ penetrate (flacid photo attachment)

Ā 

and is it normal when grab hair the animation is not smooth?

Ā 

thank you,

flaccid.png

flaccid 2.png

hair.png

Posted
Quote

hello can i ask why when doingĀ certain position the dick of character penis isn'tĀ penetrate (flacid photo attachment)

Ā 

Well, first of all Vault Tec is known for potency issues ;)Ā just kidding

Did you build the bodytalk morphs in bodyslide ?

Posted
1 hour ago, rjrc said:

Ā 

Well, first of all Vault Tec is known for potency issues ;)Ā just kidding

Did you build the bodytalk morphs in bodyslide ?

Ā 

hahaha, lol, but Vault Tec can survive Nuke Blast andĀ  became Ghoul !

Ā 

yep, i use bodytalk morph, so there's a conflict ?

Ā 

how about the animation sometimes not very smooth?

Posted
1 hour ago, BOYKEBUFFER said:

Ā 

hahaha, lol, but Vault Tec can survive Nuke Blast andĀ  became Ghoul !

Ā 

yep, i use bodytalk morph, so there's a conflict ?

Ā 

how about the animation sometimes not very smooth?

You can try my patch where I fixed most anims alligment

Posted

Hi,

After a long break from FO4, following your guide to reinstall fresh (with HARDSHIP) and noticed that one of the mods is not currently available:

Ā 

  1. (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch Github VersionĀ (REQUIRED. Also requires Buffout 4.)Ā  <-- actually #24 in your list.

Ā 

Sorry, there is a problem

File not found

Sorry, there is a problem

Ā 

Can I still install and play HARDSHIP or do I wait? Thanks!

Ā 

EDIT.. I am blind version 3.0 The UAP mod has a DOWNLOAD LINK under the ABOUT THIS FILE section [near the top] amd just under the incredibly large, bright green and easy-to-miss word DOWNLOAD. Sorry.

Posted
1 hour ago, FO4Life said:

Hi,

After a long break from FO4, following your guide to reinstall fresh (with HARDSHIP) and noticed that one of the mods is not currently available:

Ā 

  1. (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch Github VersionĀ (REQUIRED. Also requires Buffout 4.)Ā  <-- actually #24 in your list.

Ā 

Sorry, there is a problem

File not found

Sorry, there is a problem

Ā 

Can I still install and play HARDSHIP or do I wait? Thanks!

Ulf has that patch here on LL. I think it is still named UAP? I do not use his patch or Buffout and my AAF works fine. I have used Simple Patch at one time without a problem and now use Indarello's, no issues. The guide is great for beginners, but for AAF vets, there are options outside of the guide.Ā 

Posted
On 1/22/2021 at 1:56 PM, Indarello said:

You can try my patch where I fixed most anims alligment

i have the same problemĀ 
no Penis Errection.Ā 

i tried your patch but still don't working...

Posted
49 minutes ago, Dhavod said:

i have the same problemĀ 
no Penis Errection.Ā 

i tried your patch but still don't working...

you built male body with checked "build morphs"?

Posted
35 minutes ago, Indarello said:

you built male body with checked "build morphs"?

yes ...

i tried a lot of things an nothing is working right now

Posted
41 minutes ago, Dhavod said:

yes ...

i tried a lot of things an nothing is working right now

You may use body builded with erection 1.0 and checked morphs and select option "always erect" in my patch when you will reinstall it, later if you dont want use body this way you may try find solution for you, but for now this will work

Posted
13 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You may use body builded with erection 1.0 and checked morphs and select option "always erect" in my patch when you will reinstall it, later if you dont want use body this way you may try find solution for you, but for now this will work

i found the error. 1 animation was on wrong place (moved all at one but looks like one was left behind.)Ā 

thx for the helpĀ 

Posted

Which actual gameplayĀ mods do you all normally run? Usually I just run AAF Family Planning, Prostitution,Ā Sex em up, Violate and Vanilla Fudge. But I thought I might change it up a bit, especially since a few of those mods haven't been updated in a while.

Posted

In the instruction section SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS section the OP stated to not install any Unique Player series of mods #11

Ā 

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.2257ec541529ea6c4cf2381133d7765e.JPG

Ā 

Is that referencingĀ THIS MOD? Is there a reason?Ā I've relied heavily on this mod in the past and am about to get back into FO4 but want to ensure fidelity.

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

In the instruction section SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS section the OP stated to not install any Unique Player series of mods #11

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Capture.JPG.2257ec541529ea6c4cf2381133d7765e.JPG

Ā 

Is that referencingĀ THIS MOD? Is there a reason?Ā I've relied heavily on this mod in the past and am about to get back into FO4 but want to ensure fidelity.

Ā 

Ā 

Redux work good

Posted
Ā 
Does the aaf load digit at the top right of the screen symbolize something? I had to do a number of cases. if it remains blocked at 30% aaf is blocked or damaged, 60% or 68% loads just before sending the menu "aaf is installed" I have seen times 100% before sending the menu "aaf is installed" hence my question , esque aaf takes care that has a level of 70% of its capacity but is functional anyway, or 100% total,
Ā 
Posted

I had to downgrade from LooksMenu 1.6.20 to 1.6.18 and when I loaded into my save the presets option was greyed out, and every looksmenu mod that wasn't customization compendium disappeared. Eye mods, hair color mods disappeared et cetera

Posted
2 hours ago, tiphanie255 said:
Ā 
Ā 

Does the aaf load digit at the top right of the screen symbolize something? I had to do a number of cases. if it remains blocked at 30% aaf is blocked or damaged, 60% or 68% loads just before sending the menu "aaf is installed" I have seen times 100% before sending the menu "aaf is installed" hence my question , esque aaf takes care that has a level of 70% of its capacity but is functional anyway, or 100% total,
Ā 

Looks like you have errors in aaf admin menu

Posted
10 hours ago, Indarello said:

Looks like you have errors in aaf admin menu

Ā 
yes only 2 lines, non instaler framnework companion, and leito sound ff.esp are missing! so absolutely nothing serious? 
Posted
6 hours ago, tiphanie255 said:
Ā 
Ā 

yes only 2 lines, non instaler framnework companion, and leito sound ff.esp are missing! so absolutely nothing serious? 

Missing esp is rather serious

Posted
9 hours ago, Indarello said:

Missing esp is rather serious

Ā 

Ā 
indeed . I didn't want to install leito ff.esp with custom moans, it all blocked me at 30% on a previous installation, all worked perfectly, your patch is a gold nugget, thank you
Ā 

Ā 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...