asebw Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 3 hours ago, TheAwesomeTRex said: Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a good one out there! I had a few question to whoever is willing to answer them! But first I have to say that this is probably is one of the most comprehensive AFF....or as I like to think of it "SexLab for FO4" installation guides I have ever seen out there! Certainly the most up to date one. I still cannot claim of it's final success rate as I still am in the process of setting up my game after quite a bit of an absence from it all! But as for the ease of understanding, especially for someone like me who likes my setups relatively simple, I have to say that this seems to be one of the best guides on the net! Hell! This guide deserves credit just for the fact that it pointed me towards the rather promising looking "Buffout 4" which I didn't know about at all. Back to the questions I've had, which really is just one question! While most things listed in the: SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities) ....either aren't to my tastes anyway, or in my experience are more trouble than they are worth! I have noticed one mention in that list that kinda makes me sad because of the fact that I really liked that one. And it is the nr.11 on the list, the "Entire Unique Player/NPC's/Followers series of mods". Could anyone briefly explain to me, why and how these mods interfere with the AFF setup? And also is there a way for a compromise? For instance I usually play a male character (seriously my roleplaying attempts in these games are frighteningly straightforward I barely change the default look, if at all), and I don't really plan on giving him a custom race or body, however I usually do give such to the female companions....because of course I do.....thicc Pipper guys come on! Well, as far as the patches go, they are all horribly out of date, with perhaps the exception of 1. I know the older versions of the patch had some issues, not sure about the current version of it. As for the mods, I can't speak for all of them, but the ones I do know of: 1. Four-play was the precursor of AAF. It's dead now, and most of the good stuff has been converted over to AAF. Four-play is in no way compatible with AAF, with the exception of the crazy and leito animations. 2. Older themes won't match the current animation mods 3. Not sure about this one. 4. Never heard of it 5. The current setup already provides plenty of dongs 6. No idea, but if I had to guess, the gender specific skeletons don't match up with AAF stuff 7. explained in the list 8. explained in the list 9. Knee fix works with some mods, but is a disaster with others, not just the AAF stuff. Even when it's required by mods, I try to not use it >< 10. never heard of it 11. Can't speak for the originals, but Unique Player and Follower REDUX does indeed work with AAF. I use it all the time with CBBE, and I've confirmed from other on this thread that it works for FG as well. If not setup right though, it can cause problems. . . 12. Brothels is an interesting hot little mess. It can work, but doesn't always work all the time, or work well. I have gotten it working with AAF in the past, but it's just as likely to crash as to do as advertised. 13. I have had problems with BLD long before I got into AAF . . . Otherwise, explained in the list. 14. explained in the list 15. Never heard of it. 16. Not sure about this one, and am generally curious about the reasoning. 1
asebw Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 Question: Is buffout 4 a hard requirement for Ulfberth's patch now? Spent the last day and some change trying to figure out a crashing issue with the perk window, and it seemed to come from UAP until I got FINALLY got buffout 4 working. Not sure if it was actually the cause of the problem, but it was definitely a trigger.
BinaryMisfit Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 4 hours ago, asebw said: Question: Is buffout 4 a hard requirement for Ulfberth's patch now? Spent the last day and some change trying to figure out a crashing issue with the perk window, and it seemed to come from UAP until I got FINALLY got buffout 4 working. Not sure if it was actually the cause of the problem, but it was definitely a trigger. Yes it is.
rubber_duck Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 16 hours ago, BinaryMisfit said: ZeX is only a requirement for FusionGirl and BodyTalk. It has no impact on CBBE which has it's own skeleton. As for the new skeleton, no one I know has tested it as yet so I cannot comment. That's it! ZeX is in requiremets because of BodyTalk! I haven't noticed that earlier. Thanks for clearing things up! Take care!
RexxingFlex Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 10 hours ago, asebw said: Well, as far as the patches go, they are all horribly out of date, with perhaps the exception of 1. I know the older versions of the patch had some issues, not sure about the current version of it. As for the mods, I can't speak for all of them, but the ones I do know of: 1. Four-play was the precursor of AAF. It's dead now, and most of the good stuff has been converted over to AAF. Four-play is in no way compatible with AAF, with the exception of the crazy and leito animations. 2. Older themes won't match the current animation mods 3. Not sure about this one. 4. Never heard of it 5. The current setup already provides plenty of dongs 6. No idea, but if I had to guess, the gender specific skeletons don't match up with AAF stuff 7. explained in the list 8. explained in the list 9. Knee fix works with some mods, but is a disaster with others, not just the AAF stuff. Even when it's required by mods, I try to not use it >< 10. never heard of it 11. Can't speak for the originals, but Unique Player and Follower REDUX does indeed work with AAF. I use it all the time with CBBE, and I've confirmed from other on this thread that it works for FG as well. If not setup right though, it can cause problems. . . 12. Brothels is an interesting hot little mess. It can work, but doesn't always work all the time, or work well. I have gotten it working with AAF in the past, but it's just as likely to crash as to do as advertised. 13. I have had problems with BLD long before I got into AAF . . . Otherwise, explained in the list. 14. explained in the list 15. Never heard of it. 16. Not sure about this one, and am generally curious about the reasoning. Thank you champ! I did not expect such an extensive answer, much appreciated. As I said before, while it is great to know why those other mods should be avoided I really didn't care that much about most of what is on that list in the first place, except number 11, which turned out to be one of my favorite mods out there. I've always liked the idea of giving certain NPCs/Followers their own unique bodies to add to their.....uniqueness! Hell I myself have made a quite a few modifications to the gals in New Vegas, but I never bothered with publishing them because of permissions and such.
Indarello Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 18 hours ago, BinaryMisfit said: This statement is completely incorrect and false. Your patch was a big part of this guide for quite some time. Saya as well as most of us work closely with dagoba on the Discord to test and streamline this guide which is why it is being kept up to date. As time went on a new patches and animations came out based on feedback from the Discord the updates from your patch started causing issues. You are and have always been welcome to join the AAF Discord and work with us so we can improve this guide and ensure the community gets the best possible AAF experience. Saya has not played FO4 since August, and is only keeping the guide up to date based on feedback from the community. This wasn't a guide put together once off. We are consistently testing numerous combinations and new mods to keep it as accurate as possible. The door is open. What is incorrect with the statement? Your follow-up message does not contradict any of my words, only conplement: Community dont like => (Author dont like => result) () - my statement 2
BinaryMisfit Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 14 minutes ago, Indarello said: What is incorrect with the statement? Your follow-up message does not contradict any of my words, only conplement: Community dont like => (Author dont like => result) () - my statement There is a significant difference between don't like and it causes issues that can be discussed and resolved if you choose too. It seems that their might be a language barrier issue but I will leave it at that. I am not trying to argue. Just trying to ensure that the community using AAF as a whole gets the best experience possible. Most of the authors of AAF mods has been onboard via Discord and has resolved a number of issues with various different integrations by working together. You are however welcome to do as you choose with your own mods. 1
Thuggothic Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 I downloaded and installed everything in the main op with Vortex and when I go to start a new game I get a black screen I installed it all to a tee , not sure what the issue is
asebw Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 14 hours ago, BinaryMisfit said: Yes it is. That is unfortunately annoying.
asebw Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 Out of curiosity, does anyone know of a replacer/way to run devious devices without AWKCR? (EDIT) nvrmnd, can be cleaned of AWKCR in xedit.
asebw Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 1 hour ago, Thuggothic said: I downloaded and installed everything in the main op with Vortex and when I go to start a new game I get a black screen I installed it all to a tee , not sure what the issue is Did buffout 4 cough out a crash log? or work? If not, try disabling UAF and see if that works.
Thuggothic Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 1 hour ago, asebw said: Did buffout 4 cough out a crash log? or work? If not, try disabling UAF and see if that works. I'm gonna check when I get home I uninstalled and reinstalled the game just incase too
Thuggothic Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 4 hours ago, asebw said: Did buffout 4 cough out a crash log? or work? If not, try disabling UAF and see if that works. I started it up without Buffout and UAF and it works, atleast it started up normally with Script Extender Update: Just got outta the vault and ran into some Raiders and Violate works perfect I'm not sure exactly if I wanna use Buffout or not all I know is my animations are all working nicely and as intended with Vortex 1
aspirine2 Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 we do need a guide to install female physics and keep the male skeleton without stretching at the same time .. i 'm lost with the installation of cbp \ ocbp and other stuff..i 'm sure many of us require that guide ... i 'm using the latest update version of the game
Indarello Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 2 hours ago, aspirine2 said: we do need a guide to install female physics and keep the male skeleton without stretching at the same time .. i 'm lost with the installation of cbp \ ocbp and other stuff..i 'm sure many of us require that guide ... i 'm using the latest update version of the game You need latest ZeX skeleton, ocbp physics and preset: MTM 3B OCBP Physics Preset - RC3 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195 If you use Fusion Girl
aspirine2 Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 1 minute ago, Indarello said: You need latest ZeX skeleton, ocbp physics and preset: MTM 3B OCBP Physics Preset - RC3 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195 If you use Fusion Girl using cbbe
BinaryMisfit Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 2 hours ago, aspirine2 said: using cbbe Then you need OCBP Physics and the MTM Physics for CBBE. You will still need ZeX for BT3
Skambalag Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 As suggested I removed AJ's XMLs, but now all F/F strapon animations won't work, am I missing something?
aspirine2 Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 1 hour ago, BinaryMisfit said: Then you need OCBP Physics and the MTM Physics for CBBE. You will still need ZeX for BT3 i do get Physics at my game ..problem is it's not jiggling as much as i have seen with the videos ...it's very slight ..& weak ..!
BinaryMisfit Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 11 minutes ago, aspirine2 said: i do get Physics at my game ..problem is it's not jiggling as much as i have seen with the videos ...it's very slight ..& weak ..! It depends on the physics options you have chosen and in the case of collisions the size of the breasts. Also make sure that the MTM config is not being overwritten by BT3.
aspirine2 Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 22 minutes ago, BinaryMisfit said: It depends on the physics options you have chosen and in the case of collisions the size of the breasts. Also make sure that the MTM config is not being overwritten by BT3. nah ..by the looks of it ..it's either one of the mods doesn't work properly with my latest update ..or i 'm using wrong files ..may i know what is BT3 i 'm using ZaZ - Extended Skeleton OCBP for CBBE MTM CBP Physics Preset bodyslide body : cbbe body physics many thanks in advance ..
BinaryMisfit Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 4 minutes ago, aspirine2 said: nah ..by the looks of it ..it's either one of the mods doesn't work properly with my latest update ..or i 'm using wrong files ..may i know what is BT3 i 'm using ZaZ - Extended Skeleton OCBP for CBBE MTM CBP Physics Preset bodyslide body : cbbe body physics many thanks in advance .. BodyTalk3 for Males. If your not using it then you don't need ZAZ Skeleton as CBBE doesn't support it. For CBP to work you don't use the CBBE Physics body. They clash.
aspirine2 Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 26 minutes ago, BinaryMisfit said: BodyTalk3 for Males. If your not using it then you don't need ZAZ Skeleton as CBBE doesn't support it. For CBP to work you don't use the CBBE Physics body. They clash. i do have bodytalk3 ..just forgot to mention it ..as for the chose the standard cbbe body ...and still very fast weak jiggle
Indarello Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 5 hours ago, Skambalag said: As suggested I removed AJ's XMLs, but now all F/F strapon animations won't work, am I missing something? You can try my patch for anims
Indarello Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 2 hours ago, aspirine2 said: i do have bodytalk3 ..just forgot to mention it ..as for the chose the standard cbbe body ...and still very fast weak jiggle You can try edit config yourself, to check if cbbe physics (from .nif) dont conflict with ocbp (scripted) - disable "OCBP for CBBE" and in game there should be no physics at all 1
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now