vaultbait Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 2 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said: Why does AAF recommend Buffout4 when most of us are successfully using current AAF without? Memory management improvements, particularly for folks combining AAF with other HUD-altering mods, where that easily leads to random CTDs. But more generally, it solves a broad variety of heap-oriented crashes and adds tons of additional crash debugging, making it easier to pinpoint the causes of other problems. 2
drayon04 Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Hi :) . AAF works fine for me,the Problem is i have too many warnings...I installed the Mods too,which are missing by AAF. I don't understand the problem^^. I use Vortex... i know sometimes Vortex is a real pain ^^. I'm not shure if Vortex is the real Problem here...I had Problems with the Strap-ons Mod from the Start !!! Should i use another Mod Manager?? Or do anyone have a Idea on that...?? Or mybe a reinstall of the game would help ?? Oh and sorry for my bad english^^...i try my best but i'm not perfect.
Indarello Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 2 hours ago, drayon04 said: Hi . AAF works fine for me,the Problem is i have too many warnings...I installed the Mods too,which are missing by AAF. I don't understand the problem^^. I use Vortex... i know sometimes Vortex is a real pain ^^. I'm not shure if Vortex is the real Problem here...I had Problems with the Strap-ons Mod from the Start !!! Should i use another Mod Manager?? Or do anyone have a Idea on that...?? Or mybe a reinstall of the game would help ?? Oh and sorry for my bad english^^...i try my best but i'm not perfect. 1)you have 2 missing esp 2)to fix other you need edit animationData.xml files in data/aaf folder, replace word time with word frames
maddadicusrex Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 4 hours ago, drayon04 said: Hi . AAF works fine for me,the Problem is i have too many warnings...I installed the Mods too,which are missing by AAF. I don't understand the problem^^. I use Vortex... i know sometimes Vortex is a real pain ^^. I'm not shure if Vortex is the real Problem here...I had Problems with the Strap-ons Mod from the Start !!! Should i use another Mod Manager?? Or do anyone have a Idea on that...?? Or mybe a reinstall of the game would help ?? Oh and sorry for my bad english^^...i try my best but i'm not perfect. Vortex will sometimes install the mod and plugin but LOOT will not assign the plugin to the load order, thus disabling it. With new mod downloads, I will go to plugins, check for uninstalled files, then SORT. This will force Loot to assign the plugin. 1
rpgmanowar Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 I am actually getting the broken penis morphs on the latest Looksmenu and AAF. Does anyone know what exactly is causing this/how to fix it without rolling back Looksmenu? Rolling it back breaks my Presets menu and I love using presets when building characters. Either a fix to the Presets or a fix to the morphs would be very much appreciated. 1
Indarello Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 10 minutes ago, rpgmanowar said: I am actually getting the broken penis morphs on the latest Looksmenu and AAF. Does anyone know what exactly is causing this/how to fix it without rolling back Looksmenu? Rolling it back breaks my Presets menu and I love using presets when building characters. Either a fix to the Presets or a fix to the morphs would be very much appreciated. Photo or video?
drayon04 Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 Hi .Sorry i can't solve my problem....mybe pics of what exactly i have to do would help more!! I tried for 2 days now and at the end always the same....oh^^ today i was unable to open the pip boy Menü without a crash to desktop^^....Skyrim was very easy for me with Adult Mods...but Fallout...idk mybe best i can do is play without it!! Thanks for the help.
vaultbait Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 18 hours ago, rpgmanowar said: I am actually getting the broken penis morphs on the latest Looksmenu and AAF. Does anyone know what exactly is causing this/how to fix it without rolling back Looksmenu? Rolling it back breaks my Presets menu and I love using presets when building characters. Either a fix to the Presets or a fix to the morphs would be very much appreciated. This guide says to use LM 1.6.18 and I can only assume @sayascarlett included that warning for a good reason. I just have yet to see an explanation for how it conflicts with AAF or a pointer to a bug report or anything. I'm using LM 1.6.20 and AAF 163 (a prerelease test build) together happily at the moment, but also previously used it with AAF 161.1 with no apparent issues. Does downgrading LM fix your morph problems? Do those problems persist if you start a fresh playthrough with the new versions?
RitualClarity Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 4 hours ago, drayon04 said: Hi .Sorry i can't solve my problem....mybe pics of what exactly i have to do would help more!! I tried for 2 days now and at the end always the same....oh^^ today i was unable to open the pip boy Menü without a crash to desktop^^....Skyrim was very easy for me with Adult Mods...but Fallout...idk mybe best i can do is play without it!! Thanks for the help. Quote DISCLAIMER: I will NOT check this post regularly, only to update it. Please redirect ANY and ALL issues towards AAF Discord where the staff of mods / troubleshooters will help you resolve them. AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn You seem to be having a very hard time. I'd suggest that you go to the discord channel and follow their instructions. They are active there. (dedicated support) It is generally quicker in a channel like this than posting here. Be prepared to post some screenshots and run some tools to get to the bottom of the issue. I'd tell them the brief issue, wait for them to give you instructions then do those EXACT instructions then wait for new info. More off tangent conversations the more time it will take and more likely you will loose support as they move on.
Skambalag Posted February 3, 2021 Posted February 3, 2021 I did follow your interesting guide, maybe i am dumb, but the strapon is useless since UAP won't use it, so I did remove Leito, BP70 and SC from UAP management, and now they work with Vioxis. Of course if you have a better solution I will be glad to ear it, since UAP is very nice for staged animation.
drayon04 Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 On 2/3/2021 at 12:41 AM, RitualClarity said: You seem to be having a very hard time. I'd suggest that you go to the discord channel and follow their instructions. They are active there. (dedicated support) It is generally quicker in a channel like this than posting here. Be prepared to post some screenshots and run some tools to get to the bottom of the issue. I'd tell them the brief issue, wait for them to give you instructions then do those EXACT instructions then wait for new info. More off tangent conversations the more time it will take and more likely you will loose support as they move on. Hi and thx^^.To tell the truth Discord was not very helpful....So i uninstall all...again...and install it.I think it was exactly like the guide said,but if so i realy don't know why i always have warnings in the AAF Admin Menu.Now i have : Warning 85 ,like i had before!! So you see below 1) is no more. But 2) i have right now and i don't know i can do this!! I'm sorry you all must think i'm a total noob^^.But i already said...Skyrim was np right now i have 220 Mods there+adult with no problem.If you can send pics or any help where exactly i must search i would be happy!! On 2/1/2021 at 11:55 AM, Indarello said: 1)you have 2 missing esp 2)to fix other you need edit animationData.xml files in data/aaf folder, replace word time with word frames
maddadicusrex Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 On 2/2/2021 at 1:58 PM, drayon04 said: Hi .Sorry i can't solve my problem....mybe pics of what exactly i have to do would help more!! I tried for 2 days now and at the end always the same....oh^^ today i was unable to open the pip boy Menü without a crash to desktop^^....Skyrim was very easy for me with Adult Mods...but Fallout...idk mybe best i can do is play without it!! Thanks for the help. The pipboy crash is a known FO4 glitch! It can hit anyone at any time! Sometimes trying an earlier save might sort it but often it is baked into your game save. You might want to look at your mods that might be script heavy. AAF, Sim City, Sorting mods, Pipboy enhancement mods, etc. Too many if this type will blow up your game. Almost missing ESP's is usually a mod not correctly installed. Some mod managers will mess that up. Also warnings in the AAF menu does not necessarily mean your AAF will not work. AAF will trigger false warnings that tend to be vaporware. I probably have a few in my flawless and stable game setup. I just ignore them and continue to have fun. 1
rubber_duck Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 Hello, I have just one simple yes or no question.. Does AAF update automatically?
RitualClarity Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 6 hours ago, drayon04 said: Hi and thx^^.To tell the truth Discord was not very helpful....So i uninstall all...again...and install it.I think it was exactly like the guide said,but if so i realy don't know why i always have warnings in the AAF Admin Menu.Now i have : Warning 85 ,like i had before!! So you see below 1) is no more. But 2) i have right now and i don't know i can do this!! I'm sorry you all must think i'm a total noob^^.But i already said...Skyrim was np right now i have 220 Mods there+adult with no problem.If you can send pics or any help where exactly i must search i would be happy!! Discord is the location where support is given for this guide. Not sure why Discord "was not very helpful" every time I am on there they are helping many people sometimes painstakingly. Now many people decide they want to tell what help they are being given, not follow the instructions and give the needed reports and captures and ... then, yes, you will find Discord not very helpful. I don't know what happened while you were there but can tell you there are many there that have helped with this guide. Some people want to tell support what help to give because they have pirated games, questionable mods, or even trying to install mods that they are told not to use. This is the reason for the steps given for the support, and reasons why they might not seem "very helpful"... If any of the above is the case, you will find very limited to no support here, and greatly limited often times outdated support elsewhere. If it was you were just impatient.. give it some more time, follow their instructions and you will be helped. Keep asking all you want here, those that are support and knows the ins and outs of the setups process, won't answer. Those that do often times give wrong or outdated info. 1
Indarello Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 5 hours ago, rubber_duck said: Hello, I have just one simple yes or no question.. Does AAF update automatically? It updates automatically for save if you was using older version, but as all mods for fallout you need to download them and install
drayon04 Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said: The pipboy crash is a known FO4 glitch! It can hit anyone at any time! Sometimes trying an earlier save might sort it but often it is baked into your game save. You might want to look at your mods that might be script heavy. AAF, Sim City, Sorting mods, Pipboy enhancement mods, etc. Too many if this type will blow up your game. Almost missing ESP's is usually a mod not correctly installed. Some mod managers will mess that up. Also warnings in the AAF menu does not necessarily mean your AAF will not work. AAF will trigger false warnings that tend to be vaporware. I probably have a few in my flawless and stable game setup. I just ignore them and continue to have fun. Yes ok...i thought so too i had the pip boy crash when i had Sim Settlement / Horizon and Fusion City Rising^^.That was too much i think,there also nothing worked ( load any Save Game of this). Now i have Sim Settlement and Homemaker and it is ok right now.Yes ok i will try with this warnings thank you !!
rpgmanowar Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 On 2/1/2021 at 8:03 PM, Indarello said: Photo or video?
RitualClarity Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 1 hour ago, rpgmanowar said: Those look like photos to me.
Indarello Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 1 hour ago, rpgmanowar said: This is not morphs, this is missing zex skeleton 1
rpgmanowar Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 5 hours ago, RitualClarity said: Those look like photos to me. I mean he did ask ^w^ Do you have any ideas for a fix? EDIT: Nevermind just saw the reply
rpgmanowar Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 4 hours ago, Indarello said: This is not morphs, this is missing zex skeleton Ooooooooooh you are totally right I don't have that Did I miss that in the list? Cause the list did say DO NOT INSTALL OTHER REQUIREMENTS I must've glossed over it thinking it'd break something Thank you very much! EDIT: I totally missed that one. Oops. My bad. Thanks ya'll for the help!
RitualClarity Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 9 hours ago, rpgmanowar said: I mean he did ask ^w^ Do you have any ideas for a fix? EDIT: Nevermind just saw the reply the question was phrased to mean are they photos or videos, instead of do you want photos or a video to show the problem. that is the reason I made the joke.. he wasn't giving any description or request to what was desired. Sure, that was a simple deduction but people get in a habit of giving vague questions and then when they do for a more complex question or a problem, they don't get the help or they get the wrong help wasting support time. Best to be as brief and direct as possible.
rpgmanowar Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 8 hours ago, RitualClarity said: the question was phrased to mean are they photos or videos, instead of do you want photos or a video to show the problem. that is the reason I made the joke.. he wasn't giving any description or request to what was desired. Sure, that was a simple deduction but people get in a habit of giving vague questions and then when they do for a more complex question or a problem, they don't get the help or they get the wrong help wasting support time. Best to be as brief and direct as possible. Gotcha ^w^ Thank you very much 1
drayon04 Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 On 2/4/2021 at 11:35 PM, RitualClarity said: Discord is the location where support is given for this guide. Not sure why Discord "was not very helpful" every time I am on there they are helping many people sometimes painstakingly. Now many people decide they want to tell what help they are being given, not follow the instructions and give the needed reports and captures and ... then, yes, you will find Discord not very helpful. I don't know what happened while you were there but can tell you there are many there that have helped with this guide. Some people want to tell support what help to give because they have pirated games, questionable mods, or even trying to install mods that they are told not to use. This is the reason for the steps given for the support, and reasons why they might not seem "very helpful"... If any of the above is the case, you will find very limited to no support here, and greatly limited often times outdated support elsewhere. If it was you were just impatient.. give it some more time, follow their instructions and you will be helped. Keep asking all you want here, those that are support and knows the ins and outs of the setups process, won't answer. Those that do often times give wrong or outdated info. Discord my be ok for finding help.Idk realy....because my bad english stand in the way every time i must post something in english^^.The reason is not that i'm lazy to read long texts....i already read so many engish texts so i sometimes think my head will burn^^.Right now i had discovered which Anim Packs causes the warnings.I'm not shure yet how i can solve that...And after my 1000000 x reinstalling all ^^,i have ihe warning 86 again.This is something i must look for too right now^^.Have a nice Rest of the weekend!!
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now