cosworth Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 On 12/14/2020 at 5:13 AM, AlecReic said: I seem to have come back to FO4 modding at a poor time. My AAF was continuously stuck at 45% and would not work, and I couldn't find a solution ANYWHERE. However with two days of frustrating troubleshooting I found the issue: BP70 released 2.5 of his animations last week. The UAP patch isn't yet updated and causes AAF to hang at 45%. The solution is to simply uncheck the BP70 patch in UAP for now, as BP70 doesn't have 2.4 readily available to download. I may very well be one of the first to encounter this issue, so I'm leaving this here as a heads up to other users that may run into this issue. Or try the github version of UAP, works like a charm for me.
EvaVaultGirl Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 Hello how do I get mods installed without proper directory -50 Shade Anim. -Bondage Anim. See pictures get errors when installing and can not select it in UAP PLS Help
shokgun Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 10 hours ago, Indarello said: Yes, dont know exactly link i searched but could not find any as good as this one... things here are so simple and well explained. well if you by any chance find it please let me know. ?
AlecReic Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 3 hours ago, Schranza21 said: Hello how do I get mods installed without proper directory -50 Shade Anim. -Bondage Anim. See pictures get errors when installing and can not select it in UAP PLS Help When installing 50 Shades, and that box pops up: Right click on the data subfolder (right below the main folder highlighted in blue in your screenshot) and select "Set Data Folder" or something to that effect. MO2 can only really handle folders formatted to fit into a data folder. That should make MO2 happy and allow your game and UAP to see 50 Shades.
EvaVaultGirl Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 2 hours ago, AlecReic said: Wenn Sie 50 Shades installieren, wird dieses Feld angezeigt: Klicken Sie mit der rechten Maustaste auf den Datenunterordner (direkt unter dem in Ihrem Screenshot blau hervorgehobenen Hauptordner) und wählen Sie "Datenordner festlegen" oder etwas in diesem Sinne. MO2 kann nur Ordner verarbeiten, die so formatiert sind, dass sie in einen Datenordner passen. Das sollte MO2 glücklich machen und es Ihrem Spiel und UAP ermöglichen, 50 Shades zu sehen. thanks for the help i switched from vortex to mod organizer ^^
Nerros Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 I've never been able to moder Fallout 4 with the loverslab modes unlike Skyrim SE, or I haven't had any trouble. Here I use a translator but in games it's difficult with AAF, there are translations of this tool/mode? I understand some English words and it is especially the comprehension of this tool that I have a problem.
Indarello Posted December 19, 2020 Posted December 19, 2020 10 hours ago, Nerros said: I've never been able to moder Fallout 4 with the loverslab modes unlike Skyrim SE, or I haven't had any trouble. Here I use a translator but in games it's difficult with AAF, there are translations of this tool/mode? I understand some English words and it is especially the comprehension of this tool that I have a problem. In game it also have translation, as far as I know it auto detect your game language
PariahOh Posted December 19, 2020 Posted December 19, 2020 On 12/17/2020 at 7:52 PM, shokgun said: i searched but could not find any as good as this one... things here are so simple and well explained. well if you by any chance find it please let me know. ? Look at this: Spoiler I had no problems with this, I only skipped a lot of Foundation and Area part due to my poor GPU. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-306-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/ 1
Nerros Posted December 19, 2020 Posted December 19, 2020 I finally have everything installed but I'm stuck with AAF like last time. There is really nothing else to be able to use loverslab modes?
Indarello Posted December 19, 2020 Posted December 19, 2020 3 hours ago, Nerros said: I finally have everything installed but I'm stuck with AAF like last time. There is really nothing else to be able to use loverslab modes? Maybe you will provide sonething like mod load list? Or aaf errors from admin menu? Or at least you will say what is not working for you? 1
d3adpaul77 Posted December 20, 2020 Posted December 20, 2020 Didn't work for me, game crashes in the initial character creation stage, every time I press c to start working on her body.
Indarello Posted December 20, 2020 Posted December 20, 2020 4 hours ago, d3adpaul77 said: Didn't work for me, game crashes in the initial character creation stage, every time I press c to start working on her body. Better use mods after leaving vault
d3adpaul77 Posted December 20, 2020 Posted December 20, 2020 13 hours ago, Indarello said: Better use mods after leaving vault but i want to mod my character first....cam i do that after? #EDIT sorted this our by getting to the end of the opening scnee and customising then after getting nude. now my only problem is I'm not visible during the violate scenes
Laga134 Posted December 21, 2020 Posted December 21, 2020 Hello again people. Regarding the animations of Leito, is there any way to increase the duration of the animation until it transitions to another one? Is it possible to cancel the automatic transition?
Indarello Posted December 21, 2020 Posted December 21, 2020 1 hour ago, Laga134 said: Hello again people. Regarding the animations of Leito, is there any way to increase the duration of the animation until it transitions to another one? Is it possible to cancel the automatic transition? You can edit files in Data/aaf/ AnimationData files Frames is duration, disabling autostaging is more complicated
Laga134 Posted December 21, 2020 Posted December 21, 2020 23 minutes ago, Indarello said: You can edit files in Data/aaf/ AnimationData files Frames is duration, disabling autostaging is more complicated Hum... Would it be all of Leito's animationdata files?
Indarello Posted December 21, 2020 Posted December 21, 2020 1 hour ago, Laga134 said: Hum... Would it be all of Leito's animationdata files? for each stage you edit manually see 308- change to 400 for example
Laga134 Posted December 21, 2020 Posted December 21, 2020 52 minutes ago, Indarello said: for each stage you edit manually see 308- change to 400 for example Got it. I'll try.
Sousuke7 Posted December 21, 2020 Posted December 21, 2020 For NMM users (or other mods manager too I don't know) : Sometimes NMM doesn't handle FOMOD installer and fail to install every files properly. It can lead to Home hotkey not working, or delayed AAF setup in-game (or not working at all). I had AAF and animations not working despite following this guide and it was because of an NMM FOMod install failure (some files were nowhere to be found). Creating an archive with all I need without a FOMod installer did the trick for me. And using Ulfberth's AAF Patch breaks AAF on my end. I had to install only some parts of it and now it works. If this is of any use for anyone...
Laga134 Posted December 21, 2020 Posted December 21, 2020 for each stage you edit manually see 308- change to 400 for example Worked, thank you.
BinaryMisfit Posted December 22, 2020 Posted December 22, 2020 For NMM users (or other mods manager too I don't know) : Sometimes NMM doesn't handle FOMOD installer and fail to install every files properly. It can lead to Home hotkey not working, or delayed AAF setup in-game (or not working at all). I had AAF and animations not working despite following this guide and it was because of an NMM FOMod install failure (some files were nowhere to be found). Creating an archive with all I need without a FOMod installer did the trick for me. And using Ulfberth's AAF Patch breaks AAF on my end. I had to install only some parts of it and now it works. If this is of any use for anyone... This is the main reason NMM is not supported by AAF. We can't support it and the way it handles FOMOD's and the way it overwrites files is known to break AAF. Move to MO2 or Vortex. 1
shokgun Posted December 22, 2020 Posted December 22, 2020 Look at this: I had no problems with this, I only skipped a lot of Foundation and Area part due to my poor GPU. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-306-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/ Nice!! thx!
Mqex Posted December 22, 2020 Posted December 22, 2020 After doing a full reinstall of all my mods with this guide I'm still seeing all my scenes fail to start. I can approach them or start to trigger violate, but the PC never gets past putting her hands up and the npcs never get past circling around and taunting. For non-violate scenes, the npc just walks over and sits in the nearest chair while the PC remains frozen. Just downloaded everything in the last day or two so everything, including SKSE, is up to date. I originally had things working fine but then I reinstalled and UAP when penis lengths were jumping to absurd sizes during animations. That's when animations stopped working entirely for me. Any tips? Been working on this for a day or two so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Indarello Posted December 23, 2020 Posted December 23, 2020 After doing a full reinstall of all my mods with this guide I'm still seeing all my scenes fail to start. I can approach them or start to trigger violate, but the PC never gets past putting her hands up and the npcs never get past circling around and taunting. For non-violate scenes, the npc just walks over and sits in the nearest chair while the PC remains frozen. Just downloaded everything in the last day or two so everything, including SKSE, is up to date. I originally had things working fine but then I reinstalled and UAP when penis lengths were jumping to absurd sizes during animations. That's when animations stopped working entirely for me. Any tips? Been working on this for a day or two so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Maybe you forget to uncheck leito anims whe you was installing UAP
Mqex Posted December 23, 2020 Posted December 23, 2020 Maybe you forget to uncheck leito anims whe you was installing UAP Hm, but I'm not running the Staged Leito Fix, since it said it was optional, and it was working before. Would it help?
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now