Laga134 Posted December 4, 2020 Posted December 4, 2020 17 hours ago, Indarello said: Maybe you forget to uncheck Leito anims when you was installin Ulfberth's patch Hummmmm Thank you, i will test.
Laga134 Posted December 5, 2020 Posted December 5, 2020 18 hours ago, Indarello said: Maybe you forget to uncheck Leito anims when you was installin Ulfberth's patch  Dude, that was it, thank you very much. I just have to see now why there is no sound of moans at the time of sex, I think I can see it here.  1
Rorahusky Posted December 5, 2020 Posted December 5, 2020 Not sure if this has been answered before, but I know that you had to jump through hoops to get custom races to work with RSE before, and I was wondering if you needed to do anything in particular to get a custom race to work now with non-RSE setups, or if the basic setup will work out of the box?
BinaryMisfit Posted December 5, 2020 Posted December 5, 2020 5 hours ago, Rorahusky said: Not sure if this has been answered before, but I know that you had to jump through hoops to get custom races to work with RSE before, and I was wondering if you needed to do anything in particular to get a custom race to work now with non-RSE setups, or if the basic setup will work out of the box? Custom races are not officially supported. If they have been developed using the standard FO4 standards they should work but in most cases it's not an area of focus.
Zathuul Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 I'm unsure what's wrong but maybe it's the same as Laga134 problem or a different one. I never used SimplePatch before, so I'm new to setting it up but it's like Ulfberth's patch but different
MisterTime Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 Having some problems lately. Animations were working fine until recently. Not sure where to start troubleshooting with this one. Any suggestions ? Thanks so much !
BinaryMisfit Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 15 hours ago, Zathuul said: I'm unsure what's wrong but maybe it's the same as Laga134 problem or a different one. I never used SimplePatch before, so I'm new to setting it up but it's like Ulfberth's patch but different  This patch is brand new and as off yet has not been tested by the core team for compatibility. I am not entirely sure if we would since this guide is built closely with the authors of the patches to ensure that it works as described and none of us was aware of this one. I would suggest you contact the author of the SImplePatch for assistance.
BinaryMisfit Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 1 hour ago, MisterTime said: Having some problems lately. Animations were working fine until recently. Not sure where to start troubleshooting with this one. Any suggestions ? Thanks so much !  Please go to the AAF Discord for assistance. This thread does not handle support and the issue can be one of many.
maddadicusrex Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 16 hours ago, Zathuul said: I'm unsure what's wrong but maybe it's the same as Laga134 problem or a different one. I never used SimplePatch before, so I'm new to setting it up but it's like Ulfberth's patch but different Not a Simple Patch issue. This is all Savage Cabbage / Creature errors. Either a bad SC install or you are missing Creature animation packs..
afaghh Posted December 7, 2020 Posted December 7, 2020 Can BP70, SavageCabbage and Leito work together? When I have them installed, BP70 and SC show up, but Leito doesn't in the AAF wizard. On 11/30/2020 at 10:35 AM, Indarello said: Â
Indarello Posted December 7, 2020 Posted December 7, 2020 1 hour ago, afaghh said: Can BP70, SavageCabbage and Leito work together? When I have them installed, BP70 and SC show up, but Leito doesn't in the AAF wizard. can
BinaryMisfit Posted December 8, 2020 Posted December 8, 2020 7 hours ago, RealRogue said: is fusion girl 1.8 compatible Yes
asebw Posted December 9, 2020 Posted December 9, 2020 Anyone know what version of Fusion Girl is currently working? I am having some weird issues with the breast and butt parts going all over the place when moving around (FG has its comments currently locked unfortunately)..Â
Indarello Posted December 9, 2020 Posted December 9, 2020 1 hour ago, asebw said: Anyone know what version of Fusion Girl is currently working? I am having some weird issues with the breast and butt parts going all over the place when moving around (FG has its comments currently locked unfortunately).. You forget to install zex skeleton
asebw Posted December 9, 2020 Posted December 9, 2020 1 hour ago, Indarello said: You forget to install zex skeleton I did not, but there was something wrong with my CBP Physics preset.Â
TarriKhajiit Posted December 9, 2020 Posted December 9, 2020 Hi. How do I get AAF to work with a custom race like Vulpine Race?
Zathuul Posted December 12, 2020 Posted December 12, 2020 On 12/6/2020 at 12:15 PM, maddadicusrex said: Not a Simple Patch issue. This is all Savage Cabbage / Creature errors. Either a bad SC install or you are missing Creature animation packs.. But I did install all the creature packs, plus I made sure to install Savage Cabbage. Maybe I have something conflicting with it and overwriting it?
AlecReic Posted December 14, 2020 Posted December 14, 2020 I seem to have come back to FO4 modding at a poor time. My AAF was continuously stuck at 45% and would not work, and I couldn't find a solution ANYWHERE.  However with two days of frustrating troubleshooting I found the issue: BP70 released 2.5 of his animations last week. The UAP patch isn't yet updated and causes AAF to hang at 45%. The solution is to simply uncheck the BP70 patch in UAP for now, as BP70 doesn't have 2.4 readily available to download. I may very well be one of the first to encounter this issue, so I'm leaving this here as a heads up to other users that may run into this issue. 6
1Katsuie1 Posted December 14, 2020 Posted December 14, 2020 On 3/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, Saya_Scarlett said: Vortex is my bitch ? Sounds like i'm converting myself into a computer program tonight boys!Â
lipplog Posted December 16, 2020 Posted December 16, 2020 Anyone know if any of this works with the VR version?
shokgun Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 anyone know if there is a guide like this for skyrim or skyrim se?
aslampendragon Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 Great guide, right to the point and pretty simple. Props 1
Indarello Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 6 hours ago, shokgun said: anyone know if there is a guide like this for skyrim or skyrim se? Yes, dont know exactly link
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now