About This File
This mod allows you to enslave NPCs. Enslaved NPCs can be sent to settlements to work there or can be used as companions.
- Fallout 4
- DLC Nuka-World
- DLC Vault-Tec Workshop
- Mod Configuration Menu
- Extended Dialogue Interface
- Advanced Animation Framework
- LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin (Included in AAF)
- Rename Anything
- [AAF] Themes (beta) - BasicAnimations, SexAnimations, Kinky/CreatureSexAnimations
To install simply extract all files into Fallout 4 folder and enable "Just Business.esp" in any plugin manager.
To update just extract all files to Fallout 4 folder and allow newer files to replace old ones.
If you are updating from version 0.3.2 or higher use "Update" option in MCM-menu.
Warning: Clean save is strongly recommended if you are updating from versions lower than 0.3.0.
For version 0.6.7, a clean save is recommended. Upgrade is possible only from version 0.5.8.
Attention: If you decide to update the mod, you need to, before installing the update, to dismiss slaves from any work and from the followers and just settle them in the settlement.
Be sure to wait for the message about the end of the update!
HOW TO USE IT
This mod adds new "Hunter mode", in which you can mark victims. While marked, NPCs will become essential and once their health reaches "0" they will enter "bleedout state". When NPCs is in "bleedout state" player can talk to them and decide their fate (kill, enslave or let go) .
To enter "Hunter mode" you need to press "H" (can be reassigned in MCM). To mark NPC press "R".
Enslaved NPCs can be used as companions (you can have more than one companion slave at once) or sent to any player settlement.
All enslaved NPCs have "submission level" which represents their escape chance. "Submission" is being increased automatically while slave wears "Shock collar" or works in your settlement. You can see slave's "submission" in information option in dialogue. There you can also change NPC's name and appearance.
If NPC's "submission" reached 100 you can assign this NPC to be a "Quartermaster". This allows NPC to have "Pack Brahmin" in which you can store your items.
Companion slaves can take orders in command mode(same as vanilla game companions), you can ask them to relax, show their inventory, use power armor and instantly unequip all their clothes.
In settlements NPCs can be assigned to any settler activities except some, that have slave "submission" level requirement. These activities are: stay on guard post (requires at least 80 "submission"), use trading post (50 "submission") or use trade caravan post (100 "submission").
If you leave slave with "submission" lower than 100, then this slave will have a chance to escape depending on his "submission" value i.e. the lower "submission level", the more chances are that slave will escape. When slave escapes, player will receive "Escaped slave" quest ,which will show runaway slave location.
To prevent slaves from escaping - assign them to pillory in settlement (DLC "ContraptionsWorkshop").
You can toggle:
- slave tracking
- unlimited ammo for slaves
- ability to rename settlers (not slaves)
- reassign "Hunter mode" button
- allow teleport to Institute (and not only)
- allow management of vassal settlements
- switch the quest "Runaway slave"
- Enables and assigns a hotkey to "Additional Dialogs Mode"
- Settings sex scenes with slaves.
CREDITS AND THANKS
- DMC500 for translating the description into English
- F4SE Team for F4SE
- reg2k - Neanka - shadowslasher410 - registrator2000 for Mod Configuration Menu and Extended Dialogue Interface
- registrator2000 for Rename Anything
- Neanka for TextInputMenu
- DocClox for Four-Play
- vinfamy for Four-Play Community Patch
- dagobaking for Advanced Animation Framework
- jaam for LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin
What's New in Version 0.7.5
- *internal changes in the sex system
- *the changes associated with the deletion of the name (should fix problems with name in many instances)
- *MCM: added the ability to call information about the slave using the hotkey.
- *MCM: added the ability to disable the line in the dialog calling the menu of information about the slave.
- *added the ability to specify prostitutes, clients of what sex they should look for (separately for each, through the dialogue)
- *ADM: added the ability to offer sex companions
*new work for the slave - CONVOY:
- you can appoint the head of the convoy and up to four guards (need submissive 100 and the slave must live in the settlement)
- the convoy can be called through holotape "Slave Control System"
- after the arrival of the convoy it is possible to appoint slaves who need to be delivered to any settlement
- after arriving at the settlement, slaves will be assigned to free restraining devices (so that these devices are accounted for in the system, you must visit the settlement where they are located after installing or updating the mod)
- MCM: you can speed up the arrival of the convoy (must be changed before calling the convoy)
- *Fix CTD if AAF version is higher than 52b.
- *Fix - Slaves farmers do not lower the happiness of a raider settlement (Brought back the old method of restoring happiness.)
- *Added a new ActorBase for Gen 2 Synths. Changed the way race is defined.
- *Now all slaves will have a WorkshopNPCScript and in the settlement will be controlled by the vanilla settlement system.
- *Removed "Trade Mode"
- *Added "Additional Dialogs Mode (ADM)" (for interaction with NPC (such as the sale of slaves, etc.).)
- *ADM plans to add different options of interaction with NPCs. The first option is the ability to offer a slave as a prostitute (consent and price depends on the skills of the slave and the charisma of the player).
- *Added the ability to capture super mutants and synths
- *MCM: added settings for search and furniture preferences
- *No more hard dependency on TextInputMenu and Rename Anything (in order for the renaming to work, at least - TIM is required)
- *requires additional testing
- *Added the possibility of group sex (it is necessary to assign participants through the dialogue, to start the scene you need to talk again with any of the already assigned participants. Appropriate animations are needed!!)
- *Added the ability to use tag lists (includeTags, excludeTags). To configure in the ini file (Data\F4SE\Plugins\Just Business.ini)
- *Added support for devices from ZaZOut4 Beta
- *Added support for devices from CRX - workshop crosses
- *minor fixes
- *Needs AAF 8b or higher
- *Fix: slaves-followers independently came out of the power armor
- *Slaves farmers do not lower the happiness of a raider settlement
- *Prostitutes will return to the place where they were assigned to work
- *The prostitute and the client can go, before animation, to the place of work of the prostitute (MCM option)
- *Track prostitutes who found customer
- *I no longer see the point in making a version for FourPlay
- *Fix for slaves with WorkshopNPCScript (again)
- *Added button "Reset" to Slave Info Message (re-clone slave)
- *Fix for non-vanilla resource-producing objects (such as in Northland Diggers)
- *In the "Slave Control System" added a function to determine the work on objects from other mods (such as in Northland Diggers)
- *Added support for devices from Prisoner Shackles
- *Slaves can be sold to gang leaders from the Nuka World (Trade Mode).
- *MCM Options - Prevent furniture, Use Packages (Only for AAF).
- *All modes (Hunter mode, Trade mode, Rename mode) can be enabled by using the hotkey and MCM.
- *Fix for MarkEffectScript
- *Fix for changes in AAF API
- *Update for AAF with ESM
- *Returned support for Four-Play
- *Only for AAF version.
- *Fix for vanilla random quests.
- *Fix for slaves with WorkshopNPCScript.
- *A slave can be assigned to work as a prostitute.
- *Added sex and prostitution skills.
- *Added holotape with "Slave Control System" (works in the terminal)
- *MCM Option - Allow management of vassal settlements (from Nuka World DLC)
- *In the main archive - version for AAF. Support for FourPlay in separate files.
- *Fix the lack of dialogue with the escaped slave
- *Added sex between slaves
- *MCM Option - Allow Teleport To Institute
- *MCM Option - Allow slave escape
- *Support for Advanced Animation Framework
- *Added support for devices from TortureDevices and Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture
- *Added punishment by sex (needs Four-Play and Four-Play Community Patch)
- *MCM Option - sex duration
- *At the same time follow the player(command mode), may not be more than 20 slaves
- *See more in video
- *The dialogs are reworked for Extended Dialogue Interface
- *New requirement - Extended Dialogue Interface
- *Dialog activation changed
- *MCM Option - Remove corpse
- *Fix: -slaves ran away from pillory
- *Fix: - Post #16
- *Rename slave and settlers
- *MCM Option - slave dont use ammo
- *New requirement - TextInputMenu
- *See more in video
- *You can assign a quartermaster with the brahmin-workshop
- *Added the ability to change the appearance
- *Fixed a bug with the names assigned in the mod, if you change the load order
- *New requirement - Rename Anything
- *See more in video
- *Add MCM
- *Remove Holotape
- *And more (See video)
- * Add Holotape with settings
- * Count for population - on/off
- * other edits
- * Added new actor value "Submissive"
- * Added new quest "Runaway Slave"
- * Fixed changing the name of the template actor
- * Now need "Contraptions Workshop" and F4SE v.0.3.2
- * Reworked the assignment system to work
- * New packages
- * Аnd more...
- * Slaves can be assigned the house in the settlement
- * Slaves can be assigned to work (in development)
- * Added package travel slave home
- * Slaves can be tracking in hunting mode
- * Аnd more...
- * Now it uses the vanilla command mode
- * Slaves can use a power armor
- * Some changes in dialogue
- * Now clone similar to the original
- * Counter slaves
- * Now the slave flag to "Protected" and not "Essential"
- * Small tweaks
- * Initial Release