deff. Posted Monday at 08:12 AM Posted Monday at 08:12 AM 1 hour ago, Holylokki said: Oh, thank you for this. I remember once someone said, that with the latest EAP SAMFormer is not needed. Taking my words back
T_G_B Posted Monday at 02:41 PM Posted Monday at 02:41 PM Well anyway the brothels mod is that mod kaput like don’t bother or no
Samhsay Posted Monday at 07:06 PM Posted Monday at 07:06 PM 4 hours ago, T_G_B said: Well anyway the brothels mod is that mod kaput like don’t bother or no Just business, aaf prostitution or human resources have brothel mechanics too
T_G_B Posted Monday at 09:27 PM Posted Monday at 09:27 PM 2 hours ago, Samhsay said: Just business, aaf prostitution or human resources have brothel mechanics too I know about those I was just hoping to set up a brothel at my own settlement like the mod does
Saya Scarlett Posted Tuesday at 12:37 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 12:37 PM On 9/24/2026 at 10:23 AM, Cealapa said: For FO4 AE players it should be added OCBP LPCE physics in the main post. Thanks to @judge007 who gave me the tip I was able to make physics working for FG body on AE .240. Also added a little something at the very end under 'Extra addons', a little Virgil love per request from Nharra. I do recommend bringing these things up to me over on discord, as the very top of the guide mentions, I barely check comments or messages/reply messages here on LL. 1
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now