Indarello Posted January 3, 2021 Posted January 3, 2021 4 hours ago, Shor said: Is it "possible"" to use AAF with Bodytalk for males and CBBE for females? Both are using same skeleton, and physics are compatable...(?) If not, why not? Or, if so, but hoops to jump through, what hoops? Possible, but fusion girl is better Also you can use fusion girl for base body and cbbe for some outfits that dont have fusion conversion and you dont wanna make it yourself
saxius94 Posted January 3, 2021 Posted January 3, 2021 hello, i hope this isnt a too noobie quiestion or something that have been answered before. I cant seem to get aaf to strip anything other than boots and underarmor, leaving everything else on in sex scenes. is there a way i can enable a strip all function or something ive done wrong? for reference its vanilla armor (heavy, light medium etc) and armor from mods, that stay on. hope someone knows an asnwer, TIA
Indarello Posted January 3, 2021 Posted January 3, 2021 3 hours ago, saxius94 said: hello, i hope this isnt a too noobie quiestion or something that have been answered before. I cant seem to get aaf to strip anything other than boots and underarmor, leaving everything else on in sex scenes. is there a way i can enable a strip all function or something ive done wrong? for reference its vanilla armor (heavy, light medium etc) and armor from mods, that stay on. hope someone knows an asnwer, TIA When you will install aaf there will be some optiin to choose, strip everything or not Also there is Mod to prevent some outfits to unequiping If still not solved - check data/aaf/aaf_equip... dont remember name of file exactly, open it with txt editor
Reaper121 Posted January 3, 2021 Posted January 3, 2021 Should I be concerned that some mods installing in the order in the guide have options that require other mods on the list to enable some options? Or do I have to install them all, then go back through and reinstall them to use the extra options? Using MO if that means anything
XfoXshoX Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 On 1/3/2021 at 1:45 PM, Indarello said: When you will install aaf there will be some optiin to choose, strip everything or not Also there is Mod to prevent some outfits to unequiping If still not solved - check data/aaf/aaf_equip... dont remember name of file exactly, open it with txt editor I'm having a similar problem, only that my character does remove the clothing they're wearing but are then equipped with a Vault 111 jumpsuit. The other NPC does get completely nude, just not mine. I think I found the file you were talking about, AAF_equipmentSetData.xml, but I don't know what I'm looking at. EDIT: This problem only happens some of the time. Other times, I do actually get completely nude.
Shor Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 15 hours ago, Indarello said: Possible, but fusion girl is better Also you can use fusion girl for base body and cbbe for some outfits that dont have fusion conversion and you dont wanna make it yourself I am currently using fusion girl, and there is not enough conversion at the moment to make it a really viable option. Not all un-converted outfits 'work' well, or work at all. Having functional vaginal bits is nice, but who really uses a magnifying glass on their sexual escapades? What with the alignment issues and all, that is the least of my concerns. And alignment seems no better or worse for either body. The only real loss using CBBE is the butt (and possibly gut) physics. IRL these are only seen in obese women, (the jiggle) and if that is your thing then fine. But for my imaginary escapes the obese need not apply. I know that you are truly a fan of the FG body and I appreciate the work that people like you, ZAZ, The Mother of Bottomhood et. al. have done on this body, but for my next character I want it to be about the character and not only about the sexual escapades. AND I do not want to spend 40+ hours trying to get various outfits to work properly. when I should instead be playing the game.  I would rather take that time and making both my main companion and my player character have unique meshes and textures. It is just not 'ideal' to see yourself or your companion around every corner The stand-alone NPC is 'relatively' easy. The player character, not so much.
rubber_duck Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 I have a problem. A big one. My AAF got messed up yesterday (wasn't responsive whatsoever, it was there but it was like it wasn't). Just recently I followed this useful guide again and I installed everything, step-by-step according to this very guide. I don't get any errors, but when I wanted to test the AAF - I couldn't. The game loads fine, same as before, and when I hit HOME key on my keyboard AAF menu pops out. And that's about it, really. I hit enter in order to start a scene but nothing happens; two small dots jump around the AAF logo in the top right of my screen and I'm stuck. Any help would be much appreciated! Â Also, I have reinstalled HUDFramework, don't know if I'm missing something here..
Indarello Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 3 hours ago, rubber_duck said: I have a problem. A big one. My AAF got messed up yesterday (wasn't responsive whatsoever, it was there but it was like it wasn't). Just recently I followed this useful guide again and I installed everything, step-by-step according to this very guide. I don't get any errors, but when I wanted to test the AAF - I couldn't. The game loads fine, same as before, and when I hit HOME key on my keyboard AAF menu pops out. And that's about it, really. I hit enter in order to start a scene but nothing happens; two small dots jump around the AAF logo in the top right of my screen and I'm stuck. Any help would be much appreciated! Â Also, I have reinstalled HUDFramework, don't know if I'm missing something here.. Try disable hud mods
asebw Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 Question: What is the incompatibility issue with unique player? I've been using Unique player and follower REDUX on and off for years, and have not had any AAF-related issues (or at least, none that I am aware of).Â
BinaryMisfit Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 1 hour ago, asebw said: Question: What is the incompatibility issue with unique player? I've been using Unique player and follower REDUX on and off for years, and have not had any AAF-related issues (or at least, none that I am aware of). Unless I am mistaken the latest version of AAF does support Unique Player, the problem is related to the body not always duplicating correctly when using FG if I recall correctly.
asebw Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 10 minutes ago, BinaryMisfit said: Unless I am mistaken the latest version of AAF does support Unique Player, the problem is related to the body not always duplicating correctly when using FG if I recall correctly. Yeah, FG and unique player don't always play well together. Never had a problem with it and CBBE. I was playing around with FG and UP Redux at one point, but put that on hold until FG sorts itself out.Â
rubber_duck Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 1 hour ago, Indarello said: Try disable hud mods You mean HUDFramework? It's the only HUD-related mod I run and honestly I cannot remember why I have it installed in the first place  EDIT: Tried disabling it, still the same. Looks like I'm left with only one option now
Indarello Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 53 minutes ago, asebw said: Yeah, FG and unique player don't always play well together. Never had a problem with it and CBBE. I was playing around with FG and UP Redux at one point, but put that on hold until FG sorts itself out. Dont have problem with fg and unique player redux and aaf 1
Indarello Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 47 minutes ago, rubber_duck said: You mean HUDFramework? It's the only HUD-related mod I run and honestly I cannot remember why I have it installed in the first place  EDIT: Tried disabling it, still the same. Looks like I'm left with only one option now Using older save working? When everything was ok
rubber_duck Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 8 minutes ago, Indarello said: Using older save working? When everything was ok I don't know. Should I try it?
Shor Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 4 hours ago, rubber_duck said: I don't know. Should I try it? Personally I would back up my saves first, in case something is being 'added' to your saves. 1
rubber_duck Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 8 hours ago, Shor said: Personally I would back up my saves first, in case something is being 'added' to your saves. I already have a backup of all saves. I can load the game before the issue, but still the AAF isn't functional. Is there any way to bypass this? Like if I delete the complete AAF directory in Fallout 4\Data and reinstall only AAF and its stuff? Again, uninstalling everything would cost me valuable time (which I don't have) and only AAF is the problem. Everything else works just fine.
Indarello Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 19 minutes ago, rubber_duck said: I already have a backup of all saves. I can load the game before the issue, but still the AAF isn't functional. Is there any way to bypass this? Like if I delete the complete AAF directory in Fallout 4\Data and reinstall only AAF and its stuff? Again, uninstalling everything would cost me valuable time (which I don't have) and only AAF is the problem. Everything else works just fine. You have mod manager, better not to remove folders yourself Send mod (not esp) list
rubber_duck Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 2 hours ago, Indarello said: You have mod manager, better not to remove folders yourself Send mod (not esp) list I don't. I always install manually. Most faulty mods I'm able to fix myself, except AAF. I'm never able to fix it
Indarello Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 1 hour ago, rubber_duck said: I don't. I always install manually. Most faulty mods I'm able to fix myself, except AAF. I'm never able to fix it Oh man, there are no pluses in manual installations, try vortex or mo2, I cant recommend you to remove files from folder because it is faster to start from full scratch even if you have 200 mods instead of trying to solve aaf conflicts yourself Just backup mods that have been removed from public download 1
rubber_duck Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 2 hours ago, Indarello said: Oh man, there are no pluses in manual installations, try vortex or mo2, I cant recommend you to remove files from folder because it is faster to start from full scratch even if you have 200 mods instead of trying to solve aaf conflicts yourself Just backup mods that have been removed from public download Currently in the process of doing the same. I've already made a backup of all the LooksMenu presets as well as body presets. As for mods that have been removed from public - I have all the mods downloaded on my HDD. I didn't buy the 4TB drive just to look at so much empty space lol I'm thinking about going with MO2. Do you have any tips for it? Also, if I manually put mod files in MO2's directory, am I going to be able to activate it there or do I need to install the whole mod (usually .rar or .7z archive) through it? Â I have tried MO2 a few months ago (on a fresh install), and I didn't like it. Hopefully this time it goes better!
Indarello Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 1 hour ago, rubber_duck said: Currently in the process of doing the same. I've already made a backup of all the LooksMenu presets as well as body presets. As for mods that have been removed from public - I have all the mods downloaded on my HDD. I didn't buy the 4TB drive just to look at so much empty space lol I'm thinking about going with MO2. Do you have any tips for it? Also, if I manually put mod files in MO2's directory, am I going to be able to activate it there or do I need to install the whole mod (usually .rar or .7z archive) through it? Â I have tried MO2 a few months ago (on a fresh install), and I didn't like it. Hopefully this time it goes better! I use vortex and never used mo2, try vortex if you dont like mo2
iccarus75 Posted January 6, 2021 Posted January 6, 2021 On 2/27/2020 at 2:49 PM, Saya_Scarlett said: Fusion Girl v1.75 (REQUIRED) Just realised that there is not version 1.75 availaible, it's 1.80, 1.78, or 1.61
Saya Scarlett Posted January 7, 2021 Author Posted January 7, 2021 15 hours ago, iccarus75 said: Just realised that there is not version 1.75 availaible, it's 1.80, 1.78, or 1.61 Oh really? 1.45/1.61/1.75/1.78 in old files? No?
iccarus75 Posted January 7, 2021 Posted January 7, 2021 42 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said: Oh really? 1.45/1.61/1.75/1.78 in old files? No? well now i feel stupid, i was looking at the file names and never saw that it said "version" on the right
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now