Indarello Posted December 23, 2020 Posted December 23, 2020 3 hours ago, Mqex said: Hm, but I'm not running the Staged Leito Fix, since it said it was optional, and it was working before. Would it help? Looks like no, have errors in aaf admin menu? Have you installed aaf theme?
PegasusKoga Posted December 24, 2020 Posted December 24, 2020 Is it possible to update AAF mid-game when the last version i used dates back to early 2019? Since scripts are involved i thought it could get rather messy if i did. On the other hand, i do not know how harmful it is to the stability of my saves either if i keep an ancient version of the mod in my load order when i have updated everything else. Any clarification would be welcome, thanks in advance.
Indarello Posted December 24, 2020 Posted December 24, 2020 11 hours ago, PegasusKoga said: Is it possible to update AAF mid-game when the last version i used dates back to early 2019? Since scripts are involved i thought it could get rather messy if i did. On the other hand, i do not know how harmful it is to the stability of my saves either if i keep an ancient version of the mod in my load order when i have updated everything else. Any clarification would be welcome, thanks in advance. Why dont just try? If it wont work you can try remove mod -> save -> install new version and load new save 1
PegasusKoga Posted December 24, 2020 Posted December 24, 2020 2 hours ago, Indarello said: Why dont just try? If it wont work you can try remove mod -> save -> install new version and load new save I will try that, thanks! It's just that we're talking about a game that i've managed to keep stable for nearly two years until Bethesda screwed me over with a forced update. Which required me to update several mods and putting my saves at risk. At this point i'm attempting to keep the updating of mods to a minimum in order to minimize the damage, hence my question.
yeshawn71 Posted December 25, 2020 Posted December 25, 2020 Game stutter and lags in certain areas (sanctuary so far) - I followed all the steps and the only mods I have (and followed the mod order) are listed except 9-12,16-20. I know it's the mod that's causing the lag b/c if I play without the mods I don't see the lag. My PC is Intel i7 with Nvidia GTX 1660 with 16g RAM and SSD. I've used script cleaner to remove unused script elements and other stuff but still no help. Any help would be appreciated.
Indarello Posted December 25, 2020 Posted December 25, 2020 45 minutes ago, yeshawn71 said: Game stutter and lags in certain areas (sanctuary so far) - I followed all the steps and the only mods I have (and followed the mod order) are listed except 9-12,16-20. I know it's the mod that's causing the lag b/c if I play without the mods I don't see the lag. My PC is Intel i7 with Nvidia GTX 1660 with 16g RAM and SSD. I've used script cleaner to remove unused script elements and other stuff but still no help. Any help would be appreciated. Yiu can try disable group of mods and check if it fix your problem
Servazbonifazpankraz Posted December 25, 2020 Posted December 25, 2020 What an amazing work! Thank you and have wonderful days! Stay healthy!
rjrc Posted December 26, 2020 Posted December 26, 2020 Hello Saya_Scarlett, thanks for this guide. You might add AJ' Various Xmls to the list as they don't seem to conflict with anything and are required for multi-npc scripts (like MCG orgy for exemple)
BinaryMisfit Posted December 26, 2020 Posted December 26, 2020 6 hours ago, rjrc said: Hello Saya_Scarlett, thanks for this guide. You might add AJ' Various Xmls to the list as they don't seem to conflict with anything and are required for multi-npc scripts (like MCG orgy for exemple) Actually it's in the list of what needs to be removed. It is not needed for Multi Orgy if you have all the correct patches above installed.
Marigold432 Posted December 28, 2020 Posted December 28, 2020 I have two very stupid questions that hopefully can be answered. 1) Am I doing something wrong, or does every sex mod just play a single animation on a loop until a timer ends? In Skyrim, I could easily cause an ongoing partner-swapping orgy with characters progressing from kissing to foreplay to sex to orgasm, with no conflicts or skill involved, so easy even an idiot like me could make it work. But all I've seen with Fallout after experimenting with a variety of mods is characters staring at each other (to eventual black screen for me) to single looping animation (to black screen for me) to everyone going back to their routine (or pointing guns at me), unless I'm deliberately picking specific animations to bounce between, none of which actually have "endings." Even Atomic Lust is just kissing, grabbing a penis, and spanking. I don't know the first thing about how mods are made, so maybe it's an engine limitation, but this can't be it for Fallout, right? 2) Is there a reason Sleep Intimate is discouraged? I had it working just fine (with most of the essential sex mods loaded) on a previous playthrough before unrelated mods gradually fucked everything up. And if there is a reason, is there at least an alternative? Because every other sex mod is just rape, and what I want is to actually "romance" companions. I'm a simple person; at the absolute least I just want black screen sexy times to be replaced with on-screen sexy times, even if it is just a single looping animation. Thank you for any answers to my stupid questions.
Indarello Posted December 29, 2020 Posted December 29, 2020 6 hours ago, Marigold432 said: I have two very stupid questions that hopefully can be answered. 1) Am I doing something wrong, or does every sex mod just play a single animation on a loop until a timer ends? In Skyrim, I could easily cause an ongoing partner-swapping orgy with characters progressing from kissing to foreplay to sex to orgasm, with no conflicts or skill involved, so easy even an idiot like me could make it work. But all I've seen with Fallout after experimenting with a variety of mods is characters staring at each other (to eventual black screen for me) to single looping animation (to black screen for me) to everyone going back to their routine (or pointing guns at me), unless I'm deliberately picking specific animations to bounce between, none of which actually have "endings." Even Atomic Lust is just kissing, grabbing a penis, and spanking. I don't know the first thing about how mods are made, so maybe it's an engine limitation, but this can't be it for Fallout, right? 2) Is there a reason Sleep Intimate is discouraged? I had it working just fine (with most of the essential sex mods loaded) on a previous playthrough before unrelated mods gradually fucked everything up. And if there is a reason, is there at least an alternative? Because every other sex mod is just rape, and what I want is to actually "romance" companions. I'm a simple person; at the absolute least I just want black screen sexy times to be replaced with on-screen sexy times, even if it is just a single looping animation. Thank you for any answers to my stupid questions. 1)you can try my patch where anims are grouped and each stage auto change previous, also there is "ending" transition for most of groups which will be played once on end
MissBling2000 Posted December 29, 2020 Posted December 29, 2020 I am not really good at this. But I feel that I read what I can and searched. What if all cocks are really huge, like a small arm and curved downwards?
Indarello Posted December 29, 2020 Posted December 29, 2020 20 minutes ago, MissBling2000 said: I am not really good at this. But I feel that I read what I can and searched. What if all cocks are really huge, like a small arm and curved downwards? Probably you forget to install ZeX skeleton or some mod overwrites it
MissBling2000 Posted December 29, 2020 Posted December 29, 2020 1 hour ago, Indarello said: Probably you forget to install ZeX skeleton or some mod overwrites it Hmm.. removed and reinstalled the skeleton. Cannot find any mod that should do that. Most are clearly AAF intended mods. Easiest way to trigger an AAF animation?
Indarello Posted December 29, 2020 Posted December 29, 2020 1 hour ago, MissBling2000 said: Hmm.. removed and reinstalled the skeleton. Cannot find any mod that should do that. Most are clearly AAF intended mods. Easiest way to trigger an AAF animation? Also maybe screenshot ? Because probably problem may be because you have body builded with erection to 1.0, but for your aaf setup it is required to be builded with erection 0. Dont forget to check "build morphs" before pressing build
FlamingNinja Posted December 29, 2020 Posted December 29, 2020 plus remember to only select one male body in BS when batch-building. (and the appropriate clothes of course)
MissBling2000 Posted December 30, 2020 Posted December 30, 2020 Many thanks. I have to read up on bodyslide it seems, also I kind of want to have pregnancy-belly capable clothes for my CBBE body.
MissBling2000 Posted December 30, 2020 Posted December 30, 2020 21 hours ago, Indarello said: Also maybe screenshot ? Because probably problem may be because you have body builded with erection to 1.0, but for your aaf setup it is required to be builded with erection 0. Dont forget to check "build morphs" before pressing build I cannot find any slider on CBBE bodies,Vanilla bodies etc 'erection'. What am I supposed to select as Group? Or rather how am I supposed to find the correct thingy to morph and build in BodySlide? To get the penis right?
Indarello Posted December 30, 2020 Posted December 30, 2020 6 minutes ago, MissBling2000 said: I cannot find any slider on CBBE bodies,Vanilla bodies etc 'erection'. What am I supposed to select as Group? Or rather how am I supposed to find the correct thingy to morph and build in BodySlide? To get the penis right? Cbbe is female body, male body is bodytalk
MissBling2000 Posted December 30, 2020 Posted December 30, 2020 1 hour ago, Indarello said: Cbbe is female body, male body is bodytalk Ok, I am sorry. But I do not understand. ? So even if I choose the TBOS / Body talk as 'group' in the BodySlide, there is still just sliders with boobs and nipples? Is this related to 'preset'?
Indarello Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 8 hours ago, MissBling2000 said: Ok, I am sorry. But I do not understand. ? So even if I choose the TBOS / Body talk as 'group' in the BodySlide, there is still just sliders with boobs and nipples? Is this related to 'preset'? If you still dont understand, search for video about bodyslide 2
MissBling2000 Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 6 hours ago, Indarello said: If you still dont understand, search for video about bodyslide Thank you a lot. I actually did not get all options here, so I had to uninstall BodyTalk and reinstall it. I cannot say this to many people, but "you hooked me up with some good looking dick" .. Again thanks If I can milk you just a little more.. *cough* - Is it worth the hassle (considering my limited techy skills) to use OCBPC, considering I want to keep CBBE and not move to Fusion girl? Many had problems with OCBPC + CBBE it seems. - I remember that I can build pregnancy capable clothing by choosing the right stuff in BodySlide.. ehm .. can you possibly help me with what I need to build to get that baby bump? I tend to be pregnant quite a lot and I am using for example 'saucy settler replacer' and others that in most clothes leave my belly bare. So I suspect I need to morph and rebuild all those clothes? Thank you
Indarello Posted December 31, 2020 Posted December 31, 2020 1 hour ago, MissBling2000 said: Thank you a lot. I actually did not get all options here, so I had to uninstall BodyTalk and reinstall it. I cannot say this to many people, but "you hooked me up with some good looking dick" .. Again thanks If I can milk you just a little more.. *cough* - Is it worth the hassle (considering my limited techy skills) to use OCBPC, considering I want to keep CBBE and not move to Fusion girl? Many had problems with OCBPC + CBBE it seems. - I remember that I can build pregnancy capable clothing by choosing the right stuff in BodySlide.. ehm .. can you possibly help me with what I need to build to get that baby bump? I tend to be pregnant quite a lot and I am using for example 'saucy settler replacer' and others that in most clothes leave my belly bare. So I suspect I need to morph and rebuild all those clothes? Thank you I use FG, yes you need checked morphs to make sliders work in game
xesa12 Posted January 1, 2021 Posted January 1, 2021 On 2/27/2020 at 6:49 AM, Saya_Scarlett said: e sure to disable/uncheck Leito Animation Pack from UAP's installation. This patch can also be used to add in some F+F combinations for animations.)
Shor Posted January 3, 2021 Posted January 3, 2021 Is it "possible"" to use AAF with Bodytalk for males and CBBE for females? Both are using same skeleton, and physics are compatable...(?) If not, why not? Or, if so, but hoops to jump through, what hoops?
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now