SKSE 1.7.3+
PapyrusUtil 3.3+
RaceMenu 3.4.5+ or NetImmerse Override 3.4.4+
XPMSE 3.94+
SkyUI (MCM Menu) 5.1+

Optional:
SexLab Framework 1.62+

Proclaimer:
This Mod was not created to replace any existing systems (like C.A.N.S.), it was created for my personal use and to provide an alternative.
I would be happy, if mod authors would try out my system and I will answer any questions you might have about my framework.
If you have suggestions, questions, bugs, etc. please let me know in the support thread!

patreon banner transparent gold small.png

I created a Google Translation Document, feel free to contribute!
Be sure to unhide columns you hid, after you are done.
You can also send me translation files via pm.
If any of the translators wants to be credited for their work, shoot me a pm and I will gladly add you to the front page, please also state, for which languages.

The documentation for the implementation of my mod, can now be accessed either:

SLIF Installer Backup: Dropbox Folder

SLIF Patches Backup: Dropbox Folder

How to add custom Bodymorphs to the Bodymorphs page.

Since I'm tired of repeating myself over an over, here is a blog post, with quick steps, on how to report errors.

Description:
The Inflation Framework is the first SexLab mod I ever created. It can be installed at any time into your game. The mod itself does nothing on it's own (except for the sliders in it's mcm menu) and needs some changes in scripts of mods, which want to use my framework.

The mod idea sprung from the simple frustration, that the mods I installed were fighting all the time, who gets to inflate my character and sizes changing rapidly, while using mods like: Beeing Female, Fill Her Up, Milk Mod Economy, etc.

It was created for personal use, but with the intention of sharing it on this board.

Support for new mods will follow in the future, but I would like to encourage mod authors to check out my system.

There may be similar mods, but this one is my two cents for this problem.

Most features are implemented, but I will continue to update it as long as I have ideas for it.

For mod users:
Just install the framework, place the esp anywhere in your load order and install the compatibility scripts for the mods you use. Let me know in the support thread what you think of my mod and if you like it?!

Let me know about any bugs, suggestions etc. in the support thread.

For mod authors:
All sources for the scripts I made/changed, are in the subfolder "SexLab Inflation Framework" of the source folder, the sources of the mods I made compatible are in the same folder, but in a respective subfolder for each mod.

Installation:
I would recommend installing it with a mod manager of your choice.

• make sure all mods have the same versions as the patches
  • placement of the SLIF esp is irrelevant

For Mod Organizer:

• place the main file anywhere on the left side
  • place the patches after all mods it patches on the left side
  • place the files generated by SLIF in a different folder (example: SexLab Inflation Framework - Generated Files)

For NMM:

• let SLIF overwrite all scripts and don't overwrite SLIF scripts

For Wrye Bash:

• place SLIF after all mods it patches on the Installer page

Updating:

For Mod Organizer:

• click "replace"

Todo:

A very special Thanks to my Patreons (past and present)!

Art Credits:

Translation Credits:

Credits:

Mod support log

Full Changelog

There are already C.A.N.S. and NIOverride (which basically superseeds netimmerse), that try to tackle the problem of mods fighting over bones. Provides your mod any feature that sets it apart from the other ones?

So is NiOverride (the support for NiOverride should be pretty easy) the currently used method? I thought it was NetImmerse, hmm, I wanted to provide support for that anyway, sorry I'm new to this and created this mod to the best of my abilities :3

I know of CANS, it looked to me like a pretty complicated system, my system is lightweight with properties shared between mods, but I have never used CANS, so correct me if I'm wrong.

So is NiOverride (the support for NiOverride should be pretty easy) the currently used method? I thought it was NetImmerse, hmm, I wanted to provide support for that anyway, sorry I'm new to this and created this mod to the best of my abilities :3

I know of CANS, it looked to me like a pretty complicated system, my system is lightweight with properties shared between mods, but I have never used CANS, so correct me if I'm wrong.

To the best of my knowledge NIOverride is the preferred method to change bone scales, NetImmerse is more or less deprecated.

I also have never used C.A.N.S., so I cannot say how complicated it is.That's why I am asking. When you say that your mod is more lightweight, then that's good enough for me.

To the best of my knowledge NIOverride is the preferred method to change bone scales, NetImmerse is more or less deprecated.

I also have never used C.A.N.S., so I cannot say how complicated it is.That's why I am asking. When you say that your mod is more lightweight, then that's good enough for me.

Is the origin for the NiOverride script this mod: BodyMorph?

I did not find that one at first.

It should be, it's basically only one script and one mcm menu.

Is the origin for the NiOverride script this mod: BodyMorph?

I did not find that one at first.

It should be, it's basically only one script and one mcm menu.

Its homepage is here, and it is also included in RaceMenu.

Its homepage is here, and it is also included in RaceMenu.

Hmm, I though this was already included in RaceMenu, apparently the script is not, good to know, thanks, this will be included immediately.

Also anyone who is reading this, don't get me wrong, I don't want to replace C.A.N.S. or anything, I just provide an alternative.

quotsafan, as your framework stands, it kinda makes the incompatibility worse. Your framework is incompatible with any mod continuing to use the NetImmerse method, which is incompatible with any mod using NiOverride.

I actually tried making a framework just like this before I discovered how compatible NIO is, and that NIO exists. As for CANS, I'm currently working on a mod for FHU that includes it, and I have to say it's kinda icky to work with. I do kinda prefer this one-function-and-done method of doing it that your framework uses.

Very happy to see someone make a mod like this finally! It'll be nice to use mods like Esturus Chaurus and Soulgem Oven at the same time and not have to worry about them fighting over who gets to grow what part of the body when.

Thanks for your amazing contribution to the modding community. Will be watching this mod grow for sure!

quotsafan, as your framework stands, it kinda makes the incompatibility worse. Your framework is incompatible with any mod continuing to use the NetImmerse method, which is incompatible with any mod using NiOverride.

I actually tried making a framework just like this before I discovered how compatible NIO is, and that NIO exists. As for CANS, I'm currently working on a mod for FHU that includes it, and I have to say it's kinda icky to work with. I do kinda prefer this one-function-and-done method of doing it that your framework uses.

Added support for NiOverride, hopefully that fixes this issue (of course only mods which have a patched script will be compatible with my mod, so currently only the 3 I patched are compatible, will add more soon, but I focused on the framework first, which is pretty much, more or less final)  :)

Hopefully, I haven't implemented any, haven't checked version 0.2 beta yet, but am on it.

Very happy to see someone make a mod like this finally! It'll be nice to use mods like Esturus Chaurus and Soulgem Oven at the same time and not have to worry about them fighting over who gets to grow what part of the body when.

Thanks for your amazing contribution to the modding community. Will be watching this mod grow for sure!

Thank you very much, I'm hoping for the support of the mod authors of those mods and future mods to come!

I will continue to expand this mod, as much as I can! :)

So this mod should make others like Esturus Chaurus, Soulgem Oven AND Fill Her Up work together without resetting / fighting over the node location? If so that is awesome! I loved the features in these mods and to have them all working AND together, I will keep an eye on this mod good job!

So this mod should make others like Esturus Chaurus, Soulgem Oven AND Fill Her Up work together without resetting / fighting over the node location? If so that is awesome! I loved the features in these mods and to have them all working AND together, I will keep an eye on this mod good job!

Yes, that was my intention :)

Esturus Chaurus and Soulgem Oven are not supported at the moment though, just the mods I uploaded patches for as of yet.

More to come :)

Work up a patch for Soul Gem Oven 2 (latest version I believe is 209) and I'll test it. I primarily use SGO and MME. I stopped using Fill Her Up because of the fighting with belly node with SGO. With MME and SGO I can turn off breast scaling in ONE of them and they'll work together. 

Darkconsole is working on SGO 3, but it's still a ways out I think. 

However... I think SoulGem Oven 2 uses NetImmerse.... not sure how that affects things. 

"$beeing_female_":

- the name of the mod you want to register it for (has to be unique)

- the "dollar" sign is for translation for my mcm menu

dont translate keys. while rare, if the user changes their system language mid-save thats gonna fuck up. also in the event the translation files randomly fail to load which does happen time to time

Work up a patch for Soul Gem Oven 2 (latest version I believe is 209) and I'll test it. I primarily use SGO and MME. I stopped using Fill Her Up because of the fighting with belly node with SGO. With MME and SGO I can turn off breast scaling in ONE of them and they'll work together. 

However... I think SoulGem Oven 2 uses NetImmerse.... not sure how that affects things.

Once a mod is patched for my mod, all mods should either use NetImmerse OR NiOverride, my mod makes sure of that :)

So, if you have the NiOverride script, all mods will use NiOverride.

If not, all mods will use NetImmerse.

"$beeing_female_":[/size]

dont translate keys. while rare, if the user changes their system language mid-save thats gonna fuck up. also in the event the translation files randomly fail to load which does happen time to time

In what way will it fuck up? The key will still stay the same won't it?

also.

so the mods of us that are already using nio, what is the benefit here? have you set up min and max values to clamp at? etc. if all it does is additive results then nio is an already finished version of this. what i want is:

1) 4 mods submit size requests.

3.0, 1.2, 4.2, 1.0

2) i see a node at 4.2

3) i do the mod thing that had the 4.2, the 4.2 gets deleted.

4) now i see 3.0

no average. no other. just the largest wins. with straight nio it is multiplicative so we would get 14.4 which is a super fucktarded visual representation of anything.

if i get that ill add support for this in sgo3 natively no monkey patching.

There are already C.A.N.S. and NIOverride (which basically superseeds netimmerse), that try to tackle the problem of mods fighting over bones. Provides your mod any feature that sets it apart from the other ones?

CANS really isn't all that complicated. It's a bit complicated on the backend to keep persistent updates for many (512 in the latest versions) NPC's and the player. Most other methods would result in accidental loss of data, non-persistent updates, or eventual calls to actors that may no longer exist or need to be managed (resulting in instability, or just wasted memory). The actual management is fairly lightweight, just very customizable. And currently fighting one bug, but I'm dealing with that.

if my system is english that will equate to "Beeing Female" if i change my system to spanish it will equate to "Beeing Chica" and if the translation file gets fucked, it will translate into "$beeing_female_" and in each case, the data that was stored before the change will be stranded until the language is changed back.

data will also get stranded if that translation key is updated for a typo or rebranding.

just dont translate unique identifiers ever.

It's a bit complicated on the backend to keep persistent updates for many (512 in the latest versions) NPC's and the player.

why is there even a limit? true that's a shitload of characters, but, still. sgo has no limits so sgo could potentially break cans then. NiOverride already has all the persistant crap done too.

snip

It's a bit complicated on the backend to keep persistent updates for many (512 in the latest versions) NPC's and the player.

why is there even a limit? true that's a shitload of characters, but, still. sgo has no limits so sgo could potentially break cans then.

Because the storageutil version isn't finished yet ;)

Also because this started with arrays because I couldn't find a better way to have it manage multiple instances of the CANS_Core script.

CANS supports the highest value only option btw, saw you asking about that.

if my system is english that will equate to "Beeing Female" if i change my system to spanish it will equate to "Beeing Chica" and if the translation file gets fucked, it will translate into "$beeing_female_" and in each case, the data that was stored before the change will be stranded until the language is changed back.

data will also get stranded if that translation key is updated for a typo or rebranding.

just dont translate unique identifiers ever.

"Beeing Chica" would only happen, if someone translates "$beeing_female_" to "Beeing Chica", else it would yes indeed translate to "$beeing_female_", but for example, the mod in question "Beeing Female" does it exactly like this.

SGO 2 is nie, but Darkconsole could comment more on that. Milk mod has a setting for either nie or nio.

Personally, I'd like to see a mod that could add some values from each. Currently I'm using hookmmerse with fill her up, SGO 2, Milk mod and Estrus Chaurus, but I have 4.2 of EC that uses nio, so I have its inflation turned off.

Having some options on how inflation is handled from each mod would be cool.

Thanks to Feliks and Qotsafan for trying to get everything working. 

-- Just read Darkconsole's comment on SGO2 about NIO:

Multiplicative mode(default)

Additive mode(Ini)

and possible Largest value mode(ini)

Sounds interesting....