So I'm still a bit confused about the details of the Patreon system you're running. If, say, you made a patch to fix the glitch that's causing the UUNP Mana Tanks lag, then would I have to wait for one of your posts on Patreon to announce that you've fixed the issue, then wait until the patch makes its way down the chain until the non-Patrons get access to it, or do you just update the SLIF Patches file in the downloads section here?

I'm still trying to read if this is one of those schemes where the person running the Patreon withholds bugfixes from the public.

Delayed access via patreon isn't paywalling as we see it nowadays, until it can be argued it is, such as when public versions become too few and far between. That isn't the case here (yet), so leave the author alone.

Yes, the public version is coming soon at the end of the month.

So I'm still a bit confused about the details of the Patreon system you're running. If, say, you made a patch to fix the glitch that's causing the UUNP Mana Tanks lag, then would I have to wait for one of your posts on Patreon to announce that you've fixed the issue, then wait until the patch makes its way down the chain until the non-Patrons get access to it, or do you just update the SLIF Patches file in the downloads section here?

I'm still trying to read if this is one of those schemes where the person running the Patreon withholds bugfixes from the public.

I will upload the fixed version (1.1.8b) here, one month after the new numbered version, in this case 1.1.8.

As I stated before, I won't withhold bugfixes (also for my sanity's sake).

Delayed access via patreon isn't paywalling as we see it nowadays, until it can be argued it is, such as when public versions become too few and far between. That isn't the case here (yet), so leave the author alone.

Yes, the public version is coming soon at the end of the month.

I will upload the fixed version (1.1.8b) here, one month after the new numbered version, in this case 1.1.8.

As I stated before, I won't withhold bugfixes (also for my sanity's sake).

I was in the exact same boat. Things didn't get explained about the patreon very clearly. There's way too much of this going around where people actually will withhold things that they shouldn't and I just assumed you'd turned your mod into another case of that. Sorry for raising such a fuss.

I was in the exact same boat. Things didn't get explained about the patreon very clearly. There's way too much of this going around where people actually will withhold things that they shouldn't and I just assumed you'd turned your mod into another case of that. Sorry for raising such a fuss.

No problem, I can understand, why you got upset. Not explaining things properly is my fault and I apologize for that.

Hi, I installed the mod, because i heard that it's possible to change the belly node scaling to the pregnant racemenu slider. If the information is true, how I do it? I can1t figure it out. Thanks!

EDIT: When i start a sex animation through MCM sexlab, inflation happens after animation has ended, and very slow, out of sync with the sex animation any help on this problem?

Update 1.1.8c:

- added more measures to avoid ctd

- updated Chinese, Italian, Polish and Russian translations

Major Update 1.1.9 up at Patreon:

- added three new .json files

- Modlist.json, where the modlist is now saved, instead of Config.json

- Bodymorph_Settings.json, where the Bodymorph settings are now saved instead of Config.json (will essentially reset them)

- NiOverride_Settings.json, where the NiOverride settings are now saved instead of Config.json (will essentially reset them)

Patches:

- added patch for Pee And Fart version 2.7

(Revised version (for SLIF version 1.1.9+) of the old "adding custom BodyMorphs" tutorial, it has been simplified, the "key" is gone now)

How to add BodyMorphs to Bodymorphs.json:

Bodymorphs.json is generated the first time you run the newest version.

Bodymorphs.json is located in "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework", like all .json.

"category": three supported categories at the moment:

- "belly"

- "breasts"

- "butt"

syntax:

{
	"category" : 
	{
		"BodyMorph" : 
		{
			"reverse" : "False"
		}
	}
}
"BodyMorph": the name of the BodyMorph (you will have to add the translation to the translation file of your language yourself, the translation files are located in: "Interface\translations")

"reverse": the default value, in which direction the BodyMorph is supposed to grow, positive or negative, change this value, if it grows in the wrong direction you want (has to be "TRUE" (positive) or "FALSE" (negative), case insensitive, this is easy to check, if you chose the wrong direction, if you start up the game and your belly/breasts/butt are shrinking instead of growing or vice versa, you will have to change "TRUE" to "FALSE" or vice versa)

watch out for .json syntax errors, you can check the code here https://jsonlint.com/, just copy/paste and click Validate JSON.

example for Bodymorphs.json:

{
	"belly" : 
	{
		"AppleCheeks" : 
		{
		},
		"Belly" : 
		{
		}
	},
	"breasts" : 
	{
	},
	"butt" : 
	{
	}
}

How to add NiNodes to NiOverride.json:

The location for NiOverride.json is the same as for Bodymorphs.json and it's also generated on the first run.

syntax:

{
	"category" : 
	{
		"NiNode" : 
		{
			"nodes" : [ "Node01", "Node02", ... ]
		}
	}
}
example for NiOverride.json:

{
	"belly" : 
	{
		"NiOverride" : 
		{
			"nodes" : [ "NPC Belly" ]
		}
	},
	"breasts" : 
	{
		"Breasts01" : 
		{
			"nodes" : [ "NPC L Breast01", "NPC R Breast01" ]
		},
	},
	"butt" : 
	{
	}
}

So, I updated to 1.18c and just for good measure, I made a backup of my old config, then let SLIF re-create it. I find that I'm having issues in the MCM under a new game, in that many values can't be adjusted, and the ones I can: 1 - don't stay, or 2 - show up as the wrong entry entirely when I leave the category and come back (e.g. as per the attachment pic - I try to set "big belly" to 100, then come back to find it set "butt" instead under the belly category. I can't increment "pregnancy belly" at all, not by 100's or 0.01's . Is this something on my end, or did something break under the revised scripts?

post-32336-0-37287300-1506815642_thumb.jpg

Also, I tried to manually set things in the JSON, but the MCM just overwrote everything anyway.

So, I updated to 1.18c and just for good measure, I made a backup of my old config, then let SLIF re-create it. I find that I'm having issues in the MCM under a new game, in that many values can't be adjusted, and the ones I can: 1 - don't stay, or 2 - show up as the wrong entry entirely when I leave the category and come back (e.g. as per the attachment pic - I try to set "big belly" to 100, then come back to find it set "butt" instead under the belly category. I can't increment "pregnancy belly" at all, not by 100's or 0.01's . Is this something on my end, or did something break under the revised scripts?

attachicon.gif20170930174410_1.jpg

Also, I tried to manually set things in the JSON, but the MCM just overwrote everything anyway.

Could you send me all the jsons? I will check it out.

Seems similar to the problem I have when configuring the MCM in any version above 1.17b. Even after removing everything under skse, the first few values I configure are fine, but then clicking on a value that's at 0 gives me a slider that's already at the value I set in the previous morph. Shortly after that, the game CTDs. Same thing with the patreon 1.19.

Seems similar to the problem I have when configuring the MCM in any version above 1.17b. Even after removing everything under skse, the first few values I configure are fine, but then clicking on a value that's at 0 gives me a slider that's already at the value I set in the previous morph. Shortly after that, the game CTDs. Same thing with the patreon 1.19.

It sounds like the index in the menu is not getting calculated correctly, I think I can fix that asap for both versions.

Update 1.1.8d and 1.1.9a:

- fixed index in the menu not being calculated correctly

- fixed overwriting an already existing array with default values

I also reuploaded version 1.1.7b, since it's the last stable version before 1.1.8 (which I wanted to do on the release of 1.1.8c, but I forgot).

I haven't seen anybody talk about this, but PapyrusUtil is not included in Sexlab 1.62.  When I upgraded to 1.1.8c, it gave me a messagebox saying I was missing PapyurUtil and needed to add it. The OP needs a bit of updating on requirements.

Yeah, I guess you are right, PapyrusUtil version 3.3 is pretty much a requirement now. Sexlab 1.62 only comes with PapyrusUtil version 3.2 out of the box.

It sounds like the index in the menu is not getting calculated correctly, I think I can fix that asap for both versions.

I think you got it. I was able to successfully configure the settings in the MCM after updating to 1.19a.

Hello qotsafan,

i just installed the newest release from the patreon side with the "pee and fart" patch.

I have a savegame with your old version installed - i just deactivated it in MO and activated the new one.

I see that the "pee and fart" patch is installed cause i see it in MO in the conflict list.

I allways start my games in the "abondend Prison" - cause its a good place (cell) to configure all the mods first before i load a savegame and step into Skyrim.

If i wait some time and look into the inflation fw i dont see an entry for the "pee and fart" mod under the pull down menu. Do i need to clean something in the SKSE folder cause of the older version from your mod that i just replaced?

Thanks for help

Ava

Hello qotsafan,

i just installed the newest release from the patreon side with the "pee and fart" patch.

I have a savegame with your old version installed - i just deactivated it in MO and activated the new one.

I see that the "pee and fart" patch is installed cause i see it in MO in the conflict list.

I allways start my games in the "abondend Prison" - cause its a good place (cell) to configure all the mods first before i load a savegame and step into Skyrim.

If i wait some time and look into the inflation fw i dont see an entry for the "pee and fart" mod under the pull down menu. Do i need to clean something in the SKSE folder cause of the older version from your mod that i just replaced?

Thanks for help

Ava

I made a mistake, I uploaded a fixed version, it should work fine now.

Double entries in mod list

This just happened again and I've spent the last hour and a half reloading saves to see if I can correct it without success.

Was going into Embershard mine. Used Puppet Master to make the Bandit at the entrance non-hostile.

Had sex with her like 4 times in rapid succession (used Shift+Space to go back one stage in animation and then Space to advance again..... 4 times... to get the "Onflate" from SGO to kick in)

Her belly and boobs just kept expanding to Max. Runaway Inflation.... but affecting boobs too which I found odd.

Went to the Mod list to check values and see:

All Mods

Sexlab Inflation Framework

SGO Scale

SGO Inflate

Sexlab Inflation Framework

All Mods

Checking individually down the list, the first 4 entries had values that were as expected and appeared to be correct.

The second entry for SLIF looked just like the first one.

That last entry for All Mods showed the maxed out belly and boobs values but with "All Mods" selected, you can't access any sliders.

ALSO... that last entry for All Mods had the "Value" in that upper right quadrant at 100 instead of zero like it is everywhere else.

So when this happens, it must be setting the default value to 100 and then it runs away implementing that.

Tried to update actor, reset actor, unregister actor. If you try those things on the borked "All Mods" entry, SLIF just goes into "Working" mode forever and eventually you can't access any mods in MCM as the entire list is blank. Maybe a memory thing.

Anyways..... Selected a different actor in the list. A follower who is a milk maid and also affected by SGO. That one has the correct mods listed and NO DUPLICATE lines in the mod list. So, apparently, this can happen on one character and not another. I thought maybe it was because the bandit isn't named, but it also happened on Svana Farshield in Haelga's bunkhouse a couple days ago and I thought it was just a fluke.

There is no way to recover from this that I have found. You have to load a previous save and hope like hell it doesn't happen again without something to go back to.