Isn't this mod basically dead? I used it for a long time, but these days you got the same functionalities with either Soulgen Oven, Fill Her Up and/or Beeing Female.

Those all vary a bit from this mod.  Fill Her Up is a cum inflation only mod.  Soulgem is similar except the mechanic is different, you can be pregnant with multiple gems and if I remember right you choose when to "birth" them, it's not a set time.  Never used Being Female but I've read about it, far more complex.

But yeah, it seems this mod is dead.  Still works though and it works quite well.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm really new to the modding thing but my buddy, who is basically a pro, helped me install this mod. I can't seem to get my character pregnant. I'm trying to make her just be perpetually pregnant at like 9 months. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I'm so sorry, I'm a total idiot at this and my buddy couldn't figure it out, he was pressed for time. Could someone help a useless idiot like myself with this? 

OK, first question, if you select 100% chance of pregnancy and she has vaginal sex with a male, does she get pregnant? If no, the Mod is not installed correctly. This assumes an animation played and everything. If no animation played the problem is with the framework installation. If sex happened but no pregnancy, the problem is with the mod instillation.

Ohhhh, ok, I think I'm doing this wrong. So question, if you're married to say Lydia and your character is female, can you have sex with a male character? I'm trying to find the perfect pregnancy mod for me before I start a whole new quest in Skyrim. Second, I got some mods that allow for maternity style clothing and armor, if my character is pregnant, can she wear armor and still look pregnant? 

Third...I'm not even sure how to use this Sexlab mod, I haven't been able to well, get laid yet. I swear I'm doing something wrong/am an idiot. I have the Scaling Pregnancy body or whatever it's called from this site, if I do succeed in knocking up my character, will she eventually take the shape of the scaled model I make? Ugh...I'm kinda really regretting all this. I feel so stupid. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I like the idea of this mod, but for some reason the scaling option does not work at all. My belly, and boobs do not grow at all. I believe I have all the requirements for this to work.

Calientes Female Body mod CBBE

XPMS Maximum Skeleton

Pregnancy Scaling Body for Bodyslide2

BodySlide2 and outfit studio

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy (V1.19)

Hentai Pregnancy Children Plugin

Am I missing something, or is this mod just broken? Any feedback from anyone who can fix this would be greatly appreciated. The pregnancy itself works, I just don't have the scaling. Heck I can even have children properly once the pregnancy ends.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, quick question. Is it possible to turn off breast scaling? It keeps on conflicting with the other mod I use. If not, would it be possible to add this feature? Or since it seems that the mod is dead could someone disable the breast scaling feature for me? I'd do it myself if I had the skills.

Try setting max breast scale to zero in mcm config menu

Hi, quick question. Is it possible to turn off breast scaling? It keeps on conflicting with the other mod I use. If not, would it be possible to add this feature? Or since it seems that the mod is dead could someone disable the breast scaling feature for me? I'd do it myself if I had the skills.

Try setting max breast scale to zero in mcm config menu

unfortunately the minimum it can go is 1 and it still happens regardless of what i do.

unfortunately the minimum it can go is 1 and it still happens regardless of what i do.

Try replacing your hentaipregnancyconfig.pex file with attached one. slider can now set to zero

attachicon.gifHentaiPregnancyConfig.pex

well i can set it to 0 but it has no effect. i actually tried looking at the scripts myself and after doing my edits it simply refuses to compile. the problem is with the breast node updates if you could disable it i believe it would work. oh and thanks.

Try replacing your hentaipregnancyconfig.pex file with attached one. slider can now set to zero

well i can set it to 0 but it has no effect. i actually tried looking at the scripts myself and after doing my edits it simply refuses to compile. the problem is with the breast node updates if you could disable it i believe it would work. oh and thanks.

To actually recompile the script you would have to unpack all of the BSA files into your main Skyrim installation.

Stuff like SkyUI Arroused you know every single mod this one lists as a master.

Anyway uh no you cant actually stop this mod from altering breast or belly node changes without editing the scripts and really I think there might be better mod choices for that rather then trying to alter this one.  Kinda seems like a waste of time.

Or ask the author of the other mod which pregnancy mod he/she prefers?

To actually recompile the script you would have to unpack all of the BSA files into your main Skyrim installation.

Stuff like SkyUI Arroused you know every single mod this one lists as a master.

Anyway uh no you cant actually stop this mod from altering breast or belly node changes without editing the scripts and really I think there might be better mod choices for that rather then trying to alter this one.  Kinda seems like a waste of time.

Or ask the author of the other mod which pregnancy mod he/she prefers?

does this mod not come with the bsa files? i see the .psc files and thought that is all i needed (after some research). and yes i loaded all the masters but when i go to edit and compile i get tons no this, don't exist, and so on.  i mean im a total newb here just trying to do a small edit.

in my opinion this one does exactly what i need it to do. others are either to complicated, to simple or i cant disable a feature and so on. i use milk mod economy for milking and would like to use this for pregnancy. the only problem is i cant disable breast node change and so it keeps fighting with mme while my character is pregnant. 

the author of milk mod economy lists all the pregnancy mods it detects, this being one of them. so a small edit is the best option for me.

To edit scripts,

Your going to have to Unpack the BSA files with a BSAunpacker.  Its not enough to have the BSA sitting in the game folder.

Construction Kit cannot actually read the BSA or make changes to the BSA.

So its not just unpacking this mod, you have to check and see about sexlab and all of its dependencies such as SkyUI off the top of my head.

To get it to where your going to alter the scripts just to start up the CK first time not ever done it before might take like 2 to 3 hours maybe.

By then though you could have read though a few other pregnancy mods to check if those ones had a way to shut off their control of the belly butt breast node alterations.

So idk its up to you.

I use BSAopt to unpack my BSA files last I looked it was still a free program.

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19a

fixed scripts for sexlab v1.59c

added breast and belly scale toggles

--------------------------------------

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19b

changed body scaling to NIO

fixed missing property

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19c

reverted cum inflation

increased actor alias 20->50 (requires clean save)

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19d

fixed scaling

rewrote few scripts

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19e

fixed mcm alias

fixed log error spamm

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19f

fixed errors in log

removed rogue script

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19g

changed the way pregnancy duration diplayed

added slif integration

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19h

small changes to scaling on qotsafan request for slif

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19i

ported and rewrote HP milk addon

character will start producing milk after 0.3 of pregnancy period and get spell for milking, milk production is 1 milk per hour,

with Heartfire addon player get another spell to gather milk into Jug of Milk

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19j

Support for SL Separate Orgasms

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19k

added message telling when you have enough milk

extended milk production to post pregnancy

disabled by default anal pregnancy

fix for wait/sleep not scaling boobs/belly propertly

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19l

hidden finished/ghost pregnancies in mcm

Git

latest version