Playing nuka world with male characters, I intimidate the residents of the settlement. When I successfully persuaded the residents to provide materials to my gang and completed the task, the residents triggered "quest rewards"

Yes, she was forced to agree to give materials to my gang and asked me to fuck her happily, but I said "no".

It's just funny.

7 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Да, но есть 2 мода, которые еще не были обновлены

@SilverPerv а также  @Indarello, Нужно обновить патч для этих двух обновлений пакета обновления капусты и обновления BP70 для работы

так что не проверяйте ничего, что связано с  @SilverPerv а также  @Indarello  когда вы обновляете обновление savage-капусты и обновление BP70s

Updatted mods dont work here  !!! Read site rules !!! Or you dont know how to read !!!

8 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Да, но есть 2 мода, которые еще не были обновлены

@SilverPerv а также  @Indarello, Нужно обновить патч для этих двух обновлений пакета обновления капусты и обновления BP70 для работы

так что не проверяйте ничего, что связано с  @SilverPerv а также  @Indarello  когда вы обновляете обновление savage-капусты и обновление BP70s

My erection works without the Silver Perv  mod and i dont use Indarelo

On 12.06.2020 at 19:03, kziitd said:

Играя в мир нука с персонажами мужского пола, я запугиваю жителей поселка. Когда я успешно убедил жителей предоставить материалы для моей банды и выполнил задание, жители вызвали «награды за квесты»

Да, она была вынуждена согласиться дать материалы моей банде и попросила меня трахнуть ее счастливо, но я сказал «нет».

Это просто смешно.

Disable quest rewards in MCM

On 09.06.2020 at 15:07, Roachboy said:

Как я уже писал выше: отличный мод.

Есть ли простой способ:

- подать на расстоянии?

- добавить некоторые "извращения", такие как увеличение похоти от насилия?

- уменьшить позор с течением времени?

MCM

On 07.06.2020 at 16:29, Darkening Demise said:

Все еще не удается заставить мод работать, так как все настройки MCM просто сброшены и возможно наименьшее число вместо их значений по умолчанию.

Everything works like a watch

Hi, I have a problem with the NPC Initiative system. To put it simple, they don't work at all. I have enabled and disabled them and restarted the mod but nothing changed. The cooldowns for the scenarios are at minimum (2 hourse), the generall cooldown is 1 hour. All NPCs are allowed and Dangerous night is enabled too. Nonetheless nothing ever happens. I can walk around Diomand city naked for nights without triggering a harrasment scene. What else can I do?

My player is female with a middle aggressive mood. When I play as sub with the same player save every approach works without problems.

There is a problem with the actor roles when you start a threesome. It happens always in a prostitution threesome with a female follower, a female player and a male NPC. The follower takes the male position while the male client takes a female position together with the player.

Ive activated random NPC sex but nothing happening in Sanctuary Hills? Im a bit early in the game and havent activated any beacons yet but the only times Ive seen it work is when around raiders or Diamond City

I also populated SH with slaves who also do nothing

@anghelos92 What was the thought behind the "aggressive mood harrassment" ? A strong and aggressive (female) player should discourage any horny idiot from touching her.

The answer options make no sense too. You can run or pay him. You should have an option to beat him up or threaten him with death.

On 6/22/2020 at 6:26 AM, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a problem with the NPC Initiative system. To put it simple, they don't work at all. I have enabled and disabled them and restarted the mod but nothing changed. The cooldowns for the scenarios are at minimum (2 hourse), the generall cooldown is 1 hour. All NPCs are allowed and Dangerous night is enabled too. Nonetheless nothing ever happens. I can walk around Diomand city naked for nights without triggering a harrasment scene. What else can I do?

My player is female with a middle aggressive mood. When I play as sub with the same player save every approach works without problems.

nudity checks  there are  settings  be-sure there on

here  screenshots 

1.png

3.png

2.png

4.png

2 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

nudity checks  there are  settings  be-sure there on

here  screenshots 

I'm thankfull that I got an answer here (it happens almost never) but i don't use RSE. MCG works fine without it usually.

On 6/28/2020 at 7:42 AM, quarzo said:

hi all, i ahve two question, any way to make enemys autosurreder? or the only way is targeting + hotkey

i am curious too if any way to make repetable interactions and no countdowns work. i enable the cheats but not work.

Believe you have to use the hot key you have set up and as you scoop are sight in on them  there is another option like submit are what ever are shoot them then go up to

them to enslave that is how it worked on my game  Not sure on the other i used RSE to make MCG work with other stuff 

On 6/27/2020 at 5:37 PM, Solongchu said:

I cant get my hot keys to stay registered when I try to chose them,it just reverts to no hot keys every time

there is a MCG guide page  that helps with trouble shooting issues

MOD GUIDE: HERE

I seem to be having an issue when trying to have sex with npcs through dialogue with this mod. After having a successful date, attempting to sleep with my slave, or following up on a quest reward I get a message saying that "x is fucking y" but no animations actually play. Can someone tell me what isn't working here?