19 hours ago, doopdoo said:

How do I add/remove actors from being selected when random npc sex kicks in?

hit the home key that will bring up AAF then hit end key

Having an issue here. Whenever I try to interact with some characters/followers an error message pops up saying "actor is busy". When I try waiting and go back later, reload a saved game, leave the game and return, etc. it still has that message. I can talk to the character normally to trade, dismiss, etc. but I cant access any of the MCG content. 

On 7/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Having an issue here. Whenever I try to interact with some characters/followers an error message pops up saying "actor is busy". When I try waiting and go back later, reload a saved game, leave the game and return, etc. it still has that message. I can talk to the character normally to trade, dismiss, etc. but I cant access any of the MCG content. 

Use the restart mod command in MCM. Sometimes a sex event has happened and did not close proper. 

I have read about this happening to others, but before now, never had it happen to me. All interactions towards me has stopped. No approaches for several game hours now. NPC/NPC approaches still work, but no one comes near me. My infamy is OK. All my other stats seem normal. I have done numerous resets of the mod and still when it applies to my character, it is dead. Any thoughts. 

Edit: Something else is going on. When I revert back to an earlier save, the approaches TOWARD ME start up again. Not sure if there is a delayed glitch or some in game action broke this part of MCG. Still would not mind if other folks found a fix..

On 7/8/2020 at 7:39 PM, borninmarch said:

Is there any ways to prevent NPCs' watching?
Every time my character have sex, they flock and make a noise...

10 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

I'm having a problem where the main key isn't working. Whenever I hover my cursor over an npc, (I set my main key to 'M') nothing pops up, and no conversation is made. Can anybody help?

be-sure your cross hair is on them 

On 7/18/2020 at 8:11 PM, borninmarch said:

I have a question about slavery system.

Is there any ways to expand number of slaves limit? 100 is not enough to me.

Just Business mod i use that  one on the NPC i do not like works good with MCG

Thought i would share this tune with you all this is the only  " Digital copy you will get This Is NOT For Sale   For Personal Use Only "

Did The Digitally Remastered in Studio B  you'll need a good gaming head set 5.1  be sure to  Adjust your E Q setting each PC   sound is different  also for a more surround sound

if you if you listen with your left ear like when on a phone when you talk on  the phone to your left ear  put the right ear headphone speaker to your left ear  and the left to your right

if you listen with your  right ear when on a phone  keep the right to right and left to left  i am currently working on other music so when i get done i will see if i can share some with you all

Enjoy

Clarence Frogman Henry Ain't Got No Home Digitally Remastered By jim.K Studio B.mp3

I have some questions:

1. How do you switch from one type of animation to another?

2. How do you switch from one animation stage to the next?

3. I noticed some notifications like, "You are parched from lack of water.", "You are thirsty from lack of water.", etc. Are those coming from MCG or is it a different mod?

Thanks.

Hello, is have 2 questions/trouble.

I'm using knockout framework with CAP and MCG is telling me to not activate his last function...
I saw in compatibility section this :

" Knockout Framework (Death Alternative): this mod alongside MCG Respawn system could create irresolubile conflicts. If you use it with MCG I suggest you disable the MCG Respawn system for maximum compatibility; "

Can someone be more specific and tell me what i should disable to avoid trouble?

Also I noticed with MCG, CAP installed that MCG overlap CAP lines when talking to an enslaved prisoners, the player is voiced but the prisoner is mugive muted MCG answers instead of CAP dubbed lines.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:20 PM, Nevadathehighelf said:

Yeah man, I'm doing that, even clicking on the actor, and no message pops up.:(

I had the same problem, clicked the option of restart the mod and the interaction towards the npcs works ok, in my situation the Initiative feature of npcs doesnt work for me