i know one thing about this mod if one goes in and starts clicking stuff off and on it seems to not want to work  Edit let me get on my other Nora one i do know that one is working right ill post them here in a few  Edit They are the same do you have the last pic one

500514697_Fallout4Screenshot2020_04.29-09_35_39_16.png.0d587e3941899c91a89557395b6bb536.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.04.29 - 09.38.34.17.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.04.29 - 09.37.06.95.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.04.29 - 09.54.22.65.png

9 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

There should NOT two menus MCM 

why they both have different stuff in them  my game works really well no lag  very optimized  if you seen my mods  list 

i can play may game 10 different ways now never the same game play

17 hours ago, Vaerrwynn said:

Hello again. I think I need another help again.

I've got another problem now. My character's Wear is always 0.10. It never goes up nor down.

I've attached my load order that maybe could help too.

I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

loadorder.txt 2.15 kB · 3 downloads

was looking at your load stuff  you don't have the

FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral  " that is required  to have this is where a lot of people are going wrong  with animations

here i save  my mods i use there is a few things you don't have you notice how i have 2 MCG the one is 1 through  8 the top one is different  the Bottom one that's the configuration  the very bottom one is the Runtime  for  AnimationsByLeito

FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral.zip

3 часа назад jimj65 сказал:

смотрел на ваши вещи нагрузки у вас нет

FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral ", который необходим для этого, когда многие люди ошибаются с анимацией

здесь я сохраняю свои моды, которые я использую, есть несколько вещей, которые вы не заметили, как у меня есть 2 MCG, одна от 1 до 8, верхняя отличается от нижней, это конфигурация, самой нижней является Runtime для AnimationsByLeito.

FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral.zip 460,58 кБ · 3 загрузки

By Leto 1.4 Больше не используется By Leto 2.0 теперь зависит от AAF Four Play

4 hours ago, jimj65 said:

почему они оба имеют разные вещи, моя игра работает очень хорошо, без задержек, очень оптимизирован, если вы видели мой список модов 

я могу играть в май игру 10 различными способами, теперь никогда не игра в ту же игру

There should not two menus in MCM  Mango Gum

I am going to put this right here My Game performance  is bad ass 140 mods A very supper deadly commonwealth  plus 10 different game play styles  always set on very hard  play

this is my Black widow one  watch the behavior  of my companions all the female ones who are fallowing me are all romantic they all do take turns  when i sleep nice to wake up with different ones every time

The suit pay attention  when she slows down by the wall at 3:15 watch the back of the suit

Here to  make your game play Nice fallow  this guys instructions   Making 4Play & AAF Play Nice! do that and AHH piper will watch your back  .... there are a few more files you will need to get i have given you 2 of them you are also going to need to get the  Vadermania{AAF].rar  some other ones cant think off of the top of my head  been up for hours now getting tired

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

6 hours ago, jimj65 said:

Here to  make your game play Nice fallow  this guys instructions   Making 4Play & AAF Play Nice! do that and AHH piper will watch your back  .... there are a few more files you will need to get i have given you 2 of them you are also going to need to get the  Vadermania{AAF].rar  some other ones cant think off of the top of my head  been up for hours now getting tired

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

An advertisement Four Play on outdated Four Play is of no interest to anyone AAF is Power and Four Play sucks for senior citizens

6 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

An advertisement Four Play on outdated Four Play is of no interest to anyone AAF is Power and Four Play sucks for senior citizens

Leto Four Play is huh  never heard that before  thanks for the info

Finally got around to play with the new patch. The bug I mentioned before seems to be gone, which is cool.

However if I have a raider/gunner prisoner following me into settlements (or Diamond City/Goodneighbor), they still always aggro the locals, unless I manually add them to the player faction as an ally in the console ("addfac 1c21c 1"). I can reproduce this one every time. It also reverts back to aggro, if I manipulate their inventory or if designate them to wait (so they're called slave again), meaning I have to do it all over again. 

Since it doesn't seem to be much of a problem in terms of interfering with other mechanics of this mod (or other mods for that matter), would it be possible to have them added to the player faction once they're enslaved?

I kind of roleplay the mechanic as a good guy character, who doesn't indiscriminately kill raiders, but catch them and to turn them in afterwards. To be honest I'm kind of itching to get back into modding to make some mechanics around that.

(Different character to the one that enslaved the Sancturary Five) :D

I've searched for this but could not find an answer -- I can't seem to get CAP abductions to trigger after the MCG surrender.

Does anyone know if MCG will trigger the abductions from CAP (with the MCG patch installed)? Or is RSE CSA still needed for MCG to trigger abductions?

5 hours ago, goshnya said:

I've searched for this but could not find an answer -- I can't seem to get CAP abductions to trigger after the MCG surrender.

Does anyone know if MCG will trigger the abductions from CAP (with the MCG patch installed)? Or is RSE CSA still needed for MCG to trigger abductions?

Yes, you need CSA. MCG only informs CSA that an abduction should take place. If you don't have it, you will only get Respawn or bad end scenarios (if you've enabled them) 

On 04.05.2020 at 23:07, BruceWayne said:

Наконец дошли руки поиграть с новым патчем. Кажется, ошибка, о которой я упоминал ранее, исчезла, и это здорово.

Однако, если у меня есть заключенный рейдер / стрелок, следящий за мной в поселения (или Алмазный Город / Гуднибор), они по-прежнему всегда аггроют местных жителей, если я не добавлю их вручную к фракции игрока в качестве союзника в консоли («addfac 1c21c 1») , Я могу воспроизвести это каждый раз. Он также возвращается к аггро, если я манипулирую их инвентарем или назначу их подождать (так их снова называют рабами), то есть мне придется делать это снова и снова. 

Поскольку это не представляет большой проблемы с точки зрения вмешательства в другую механику этого мода (или других модов в этом отношении), возможно ли будет добавить их в фракцию игрока, как только они будут порабощены?

Я как бы играю роль механика как хорошего парня, который не убивает налетчиков без разбора, а ловит их и потом сдаёт. Честно говоря, мне не терпится вернуться к моддингу, чтобы разобраться с этим.

(Отличается от того, кто поработил Святую Пятерку) : D

The can be in settlment and appointed to work like other settler I dont use it myself I saw it one the forum In my opinion you need to wear a collar for a slave

Not that you will need all of them  this is my game set up  enjoy  " Note i am redoing my game now creating a custom game esm editing on piper and Cait  esm default
i figured out how to do that with in the default esm game files
And No i am not taking them 2 mods to put in game   just some info off of them to add in to the default game esm 
on piper and cait so i can elinate them mods  this is not a load order so just to let you know
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
ArmorKeywords.esm
four_play_Nudesuits.esm
HUDFramework.esm
Knockout Framework.esm
JonsMod.esm
RSE_II_Resources.esm
Servitron.esm
TortureDevices.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
four_play_resources.esm
4PlaySEU.esp
MYLadyKillerBed.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
RSEE_Vol6_RCO.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
Nuka World Clean.esp
CAS Sanctuary and Red Rocket.esp
A Forest.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Resmod.esp
Boston Natural Surroundings.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
NoraSpouse.esp
BrightStartlight.esp
nuka_world_settlements.esp
P.A.C. - Concord.esp
CompanionIvy.esp
Clean and Simple - Croup Manor Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Sunshine Tidings Startup.esp
Clean and Simple - Kingsport Lighthouse Startup.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
Clean and Simple - Coastal Cottage Startup.esp
Nuka-World Fizztop Grille Workshop.esp
AlootHomePlate.esp
AAF_RSE.esp
ImmersiveDrumlinDiner.esp
Depravity.esp
DC Penthouse.esp
RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
NorthernSpringsLODPatch.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
MCG-Servitron-Patch.esp
FP_FamilyPlanning.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
AnghelosRespawn.esp
CorvalhoWidowShotgun.esp
RSEE_Vol3_Karma.esp
four_play.esp
AFVPurgatory.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
SSEX.esp
AAFXmlsExtMCGPatch_SSEX.esp
AdvancedNeeds2.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
CumNWealth.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
BombshellLookForPiper 2F1E.esp
CRX.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
CBBE.esp
CigaretteInMouth.esp
KSHairdos.esp
CommonwealthConifersREDUX.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
Custom Moans.esp
walkers.esp
D.E.C.A.Y.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FP_Kidnapped.esp
FP_Violate.esp
FP_Prostitution.esp
FP_VanillaFudge.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
PushAwayCompanions.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
Kerrigan.esp
FO4LaserBolts.esp
Locksmith.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMenu.esp
RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
M1Garand.esp
M1Garand-2xDMG.esp
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
OAR_VIS_Patch.esp
Fallout 4 - New Postapocalyptic Soundtrack made by Orkus -  FIX.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
RSE_II_WastelandersRash.esp
RSE_ChemistryStation.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
SAC_JF2.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
ShadeArmorIV.esp
SCC.esp
Shino Poses.esp
SkyUI.esp
Eli_Steampunk Gunslinger.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
TBOS-BodyTalkNudeSuits.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TeenCurie.esp
Tough and Deadly Cait.esp <<<   esm editing creating  as default game  esm
Tough and Deadly Piper.esp   <<<  esm editing creating  as  default game esm
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
EFF.esp
PlayerMarriage.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
CompVex.esp
SettlementCopBot.esp
Vinfamy_CP.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
VHCE.esp
VtawUtilityPack1.esp
Flashy_ASS.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
KerriganColorChange.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
LightUp2.0.esp
KerriganGlasses.esp
BombshellLookForPiper Unlimited.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Scrap Everything - Core.esp
Scrap Everything - Far Harbor.esp
Scrap Everything - Nuka World.esp

Hi, all the settlers in Convenant, except Swanson and Honest Dan dont have the MCG Dialogues. They do have however the surrender option, which is weird. The system treats them as enemies I think? MCG is second last in my load order after Ulfberth's Patch so I dont know what may cause this. Any advice for me would be most appreciated.

Don't know what's wrong but I can't get this mod to work properly...

Everything works but the animations won't start. The dialogues work but nothing happens. Using the hotkey again, I get a message like "actor is busy, cannot interact".

Yep, I've read the instructions (and I followed them).

Yep, I got ALL requirements (and the requirements for the requirements).

Yep, I use LOOT.

Nope, I don't have incompatible/conflicting mods (according to the description; I noticed Vanilla Fudge was messing around so I removed it).

Anyone got an idea what else could be wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, got it working... I reinstalled the hole AAF and animation crap and now it works.

3 hours ago, Nimius said:

Don't know what's wrong but I can't get this mod to work properly...

Everything works but the animations won't start. The dialogues work but nothing happens. Using the hotkey again, I get a message like "actor is busy, cannot interact".

Yep, I've read the instructions (and I followed them).

Yep, I got ALL requirements (and the requirements for the requirements).

Yep, I use LOOT.

Nope, I don't have incompatible/conflicting mods (according to the description; I noticed Vanilla Fudge was messing around so I removed it).

Anyone got an idea what else could be wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, got it working... I reinstalled the hole AAF and animation crap and now it works.

all updated

2 hours ago, J.O.D. said:

@Nimius: Does AAF actually work for you? I mean - does it load, can you start an animation from it's own UI? (Home key)

Yes, it works

2 hours ago, jimj65 said:

all updated

My mods are always up to date

hi I hear after reading that transfere settlements is compactable but to be installed in certain way , I have for the last serveral years used the alternate start mod start me up  ( I have not done a vanilla start in years )when do I reinstall transfer settlements to get the both mods working in harmony please , because on my play test it seams to have the dialog but no actions and I have all the manatory mods installed .