9 minutes ago, jimj65 said:
Edited Goofy Me  this  is my load order
 now that i am looking at it  thought i gave you my plugins  one  this is  A  load order   plus i got my game re done   cait & piper are now esm edited

VIS (Valdalcil's Item Sorting) WILL cause CTD when running along AAF. It just consumes too much resources by itself. For a better alternative you could get Bhaal's Item Sorting.

"FP_Kidnapped.esp
FP_Violate.esp
FP_Prostitution.esp
FP_VanillaFudge.esp"

Also, you're using Four Play. Scrap it. It's outdated and unsupported and will conflict with AAF.

Scrap everything named four play with the exception of Leito and Crazy's animation packs.

And FYI, plugin order doesn't matter as long as ESMs load first, then ESLs and then ESPs.

Mod Order in MO2's LEFT panel or RULES in Vortex is what matters.

14 minutes ago, SayKoRn said:

VIS (Valdalcil's Item Sorting) WILL cause CTD when running along AAF. It just consumes too much resources by itself. For a better alternative you could get Bhaal's Item Sorting.

"FP_Kidnapped.esp
FP_Violate.esp
FP_Prostitution.esp
FP_VanillaFudge.esp"

Also, you're using Four Play. Scrap it. It's outdated and unsupported and will conflict with AAF.

Scrap everything named four play with the exception of Leito and Crazy's animation packs.

And FYI, plugin order doesn't matter as long as ESMs load first, then ESLs and then ESPs.

Mod Order in MO2's LEFT panel or RULES in Vortex is what matters.

yeah i did a total re install of my game  clean install took me a little over a day  to re do  everything that vis is ORA VIS for the project valkyrie mod ORA

that my old  order most of that stuff is gone i never really had  any / no  issues  with my game Evan with that order running never any CTD no lag nothing thanks for the info glad you are around to help  dorks like me out next time some one is having issues and i see that in there loads  ill pass it along to them with your name

3 hours ago, jimj65 said:

yeah i did a total re install of my game  clean install took me a little over a day  to re do  everything that vis is ORA VIS for the project valkyrie mod ORA

that my old  order most of that stuff is gone i never really had  any / no  issues  with my game Evan with that order running never any CTD no lag nothing thanks for the info glad you are around to help  dorks like me out next time some one is having issues and i see that in there loads  ill pass it along to them with your name

Dw about it. LL stuff is mostly trial and error. I spent weeks figuring out how to load animation packs properly against One Patch to Bang for example.

My guide spawned from all that fiddling in AAF Discord with help from the people troubleshooting there.

52 minutes ago, SayKoRn said:

Dw about it. LL stuff is mostly trial and error. I spent weeks figuring out how to load animation packs properly against One Patch to Bang for example.

My guide spawned from all that fiddling in AAF Discord with help from the people troubleshooting there.

Thank you for all the hard work you done  folks like you and all the others  Are  Great  Peace be to all of you

i did it  i ackley did it

i now have a customized fallout 4 game now my piper and cait esm edit  game file it work there default no more goody two shoes piper there both really supper deadly

no crime reporting on pipers part  against   the player  she dose still hate that but no turning on 

I started a new game with only this mod to start AAF scenes. It seems to work, lust is updated, NPCs initiate random sex and approach to player character. But one thing I don't quite understand is when the lust is supposed to go down. After having consensual sex with an NPC, the scene ends, the condom from Family Planing Enhanced is removed, but the lust remains the same. There is no registration in the statistics that there just has been a sex scene with a human NPC and there is no orgasm in the active effects. After starting another sex scene with the same NPC, the stats are correctly updated. I tried this several times, the first scene is always ignored. I even restarted the mod. But without effect.

Does this mod add Relationships System support of vanilla companions?  When i use MCG hotkey on vanilla companions they are missing options that other NPC's have, and when a companion is romanced through the normal way ingame of doing their quest, the only option is sex, and there is nothing about official lover or marriage or anything like that.

Edit: Looking through the download section screenshots, it appears it does have this feature for vanilla companions.

14 hours ago, Beyound said:

Does this mod add Relationships System support of vanilla companions?  When i use MCG hotkey on vanilla companions they are missing options that other NPC's have, and when a companion is romanced through the normal way ingame of doing their quest, the only option is sex, and there is nothing about official lover or marriage or anything like that.

Edit: Looking through the download section screenshots, it appears it does have this feature for vanilla companions.

Dose your MCM look any thing like this 

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.05.16 - 06.32.51.51.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.05.16 - 06.33.01.15.png

@jimj65Screenshot some of the dialogue, and MCM menu overview.  Hopefully you can tell me if there is missing dialogue options or if everything is normal.

Spoiler

MCM menu, i don't see anything missing or conflicting.  But i'm open to hear if i am missing something important.

MCM1.png.a5a17abc7fa9576bb484ca1e7deae9b4.pngMCM.png.c0385515878c55e55ca75899d43509a2.png

Don't have the "Hey! do you have a moment" option on companions that i haven't romanced or have romanced.  I can go into Companion settings and set companion to romanced, if their affinity is 1000.

1303907278_Romancemissing.png.d9a1b6bf0c2efca957f07b6ad5ff9237.png

Romanced companion options.

Dialoug.png.2c2c88ab06bde30443042ad4c1761c6a.png

Dialoug1.png.66c8c26c5ed9afff38def5a19f5acfaa.png

What makes me believe there is something wrong, is because the mod overview where it talks about romance system.  There's stuff about marriage and so on, yet none of it is showing up for companions, unless i am doing something wrong ingame.

43 minutes ago, Beyound said:

@jimj65Screenshot some of the dialogue, and MCM menu overview.  Hopefully you can tell me if there is missing dialogue options or if everything is normal.

Reveal hidden contents

MCM menu, i don't see anything missing or conflicting.  But i'm open to hear if i am missing something important.

MCM1.png.a5a17abc7fa9576bb484ca1e7deae9b4.pngMCM.png.c0385515878c55e55ca75899d43509a2.png

Don't have the "Hey! do you have a moment" option on companions that i haven't romanced or have romanced.  I can go into Companion settings and set companion to romanced, if their affinity is 1000.

1303907278_Romancemissing.png.d9a1b6bf0c2efca957f07b6ad5ff9237.png

Romanced companion options.

Dialoug.png.2c2c88ab06bde30443042ad4c1761c6a.png

Dialoug1.png.66c8c26c5ed9afff38def5a19f5acfaa.png

What makes me believe there is something wrong, is because the mod overview where it talks about romance system.  There's stuff about marriage and so on, yet none of it is showing up for companions, unless i am doing something wrong ingame.

this page here is everything about MCG  

27 minutes ago, jimj65 said:

Sweet Emotion

To bad we can't make it a 3some piper

Never going to happen Cait 

Sweet Emotion.mp3 7.25 MB · 1 download

What even is that, guessing that is another mod?

Did find the part covering "Hey! Do you have a moment?" and it not being in vanilla companion dialogue in the guide, was in the introduction part.  Guess it's time for a cup of coffee and read everything, instead of light reading the guides. 

Still not sure about the relationship and marriage with vanilla companions, as there is nothing i can find about it.  It covers unique NPC's and non unique ones, and talks about relationship points, but vanilla companions don't have that, only affinity.  So guess you can't marry them.

Thank you jimj65 for helping

14 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

Hey does anyone know how to get RSE CSA to work with this? i loaded csa after mcg but after assault my pc stands there naked instead of being abducted. 

go in to your  RSEE CSA RSE  Abductions  Pg 12 be-sure it is on by default it is off  

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.05.18 - 05.50.14.51.png

4 hours ago, jimj65 said:

go in to your  RSEE CSA RSE  Abductions  Pg 12 be-sure it is on by default it is off  

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.05.18 - 05.50.14.51.png

Its enabled with all sliders at 100 percent, my pc just stands there with the guy celebrating after assault and im locked in place.

1 hour ago, Obamaisded said:

Its enabled with all sliders at 100 percent, my pc just stands there with the guy celebrating after assault and im locked in place.

Something is not enabled  did you check in combat page 9 if so I'll have to get on mine later on to night when i  get back home

kick off a new Game start see whats up in settings  that is where i go in and turn off and on stuff  before i

Evan leave the house to the vault is where all the setting stuff should be change  is  at begin i found that by doing so the mods work better

Right now i am taking a break  been cleaning  out a 10 bed-room mansion mostly by my self  check  this out  hope it helps ya before i can

6 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

On 5/17/2020 at 4:46 PM, Obamaisded said:

Hey does anyone know how to get RSE CSA to work with this? i loaded csa after mcg but after assault my pc stands there naked instead of being abducted. 

Here ya go 

I'm having a problem with getting animations to work with beds. When an NPC is following me for sex (or when "choose nearest furniture" option is selected which does not select beds and defaults to ground or other type of furnitures), I can't choose ANY kind of bed (DO IT! option does not appear).

I have followed latest AAF setup guide and got animations working. I think the problem may originate from having modded versions of beds (Horizon has its own beds from _zArchitect.esm and I also have Homemaker). I've searched quite a while for the answer and I saw that people are editing .xml files of animations for furniture compatibility (I have tried AAF XMLs Extended and Various AAF XML but they did not work). Other furnitures like chairs, couches, etc. are working. I also have "Sleep or Save" mod, I don't know if that mod is conflicting with "DO IT!" prompt on beds. I have no clue how to get animations (also the MCG) working with these modded beds, could somebody help me?

I have all the required mods and even most of the recommended mods but for some reason when ever i enter MCG dialogue for any NPC/Companion I can select what i want to say but I can not see a response and there is no text i can just see the npc's mouth moving. It still lets me use the basic MCG functions but i would also like to see what npc's say to me instead of it just being a blank text box with their lips moving. Thanks! :)

4 hours ago, globallljr said:

I have all the required mods and even most of the recommended mods but for some reason when ever i enter MCG dialogue for any NPC/Companion I can select what i want to say but I can not see a response and there is no text i can just see the npc's mouth moving. It still lets me use the basic MCG functions but i would also like to see what npc's say to me instead of it just being a blank text box with their lips moving. Thanks! :)

that means  there are no audio scripts are text scripts

14 hours ago, NachoTaco said:

I'm having a problem with getting animations to work with beds. When an NPC is following me for sex (or when "choose nearest furniture" option is selected which does not select beds and defaults to ground or other type of furnitures), I can't choose ANY kind of bed (DO IT! option does not appear).

I have followed latest AAF setup guide and got animations working. I think the problem may originate from having modded versions of beds (Horizon has its own beds from _zArchitect.esm and I also have Homemaker). I've searched quite a while for the answer and I saw that people are editing .xml files of animations for furniture compatibility (I have tried AAF XMLs Extended and Various AAF XML but they did not work). Other furnitures like chairs, couches, etc. are working. I also have "Sleep or Save" mod, I don't know if that mod is conflicting with "DO IT!" prompt on beds. I have no clue how to get animations (also the MCG) working with these modded beds, could somebody help me?