5 hours ago, willemfa said:

Hi there. I have a doubt related to MCG dialogues... When I choose any dialogue, there is always no voice (sometimes it has lips movement, but no sounds). Is this a bug or does this mod have no dialogue voices at all, only texts? If it is a bug, how can I fix it? Thanks!

Most mods do not have voice-overs. This one is no exception,  it's text-only.

First of all thanks for this mod (I have been enjoying MCG in Skyrim for quite some time, too).

Some questions / ideas:

- is there a way to have infamy decrease over time, too? (I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the options - not just MCG's, but also all the other mods for Fallout 4 - so I might have overlooked an option ... if so, please tell me nicely that I'm blind) ... or is that meant by "aiming at target in ironsights"? Ironsights is simply if I aim at the target?

- to get an enemy to "combat surrender", you have to be quite close ... is there a way to injure him from afar and then making him surrender (like "make him unable to fight back / wound him from a distance and then submit him")? RSE Surrender makes them surrender automatically when they fall under a certain health level ... wish that would work here, too.

Note: I have not played with tranquilizer darts or similar things yet - perhaps that is what I'm looking for?

- to make slaves look a bit like I want them to I use Looks Menu ... is that the best way to do it or is there an easier one?

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Кто-нибудь смог заставить этот мод реагировать на их характер и мебель? У меня мои настройки на 100%, анимации игнорируют мебель, которая находится рядом, и когда я выбираю мебель в вариантах секса, мебель никогда не используется. NPCS будет использовать мебель, но не мой характер .. Спасибо

Everything works for me . Withall the furniture that is in workshop !

On 5/31/2020 at 5:44 PM, Ulfbearth said:

Well i was hoping it was a MCG problem but you said its working for you... idk whats up with load order, i dont think MCG conflicts with anything in my setup. Is there anyone else having the same problem?

I reinstalled MCG and its now working. I came to that conclusion because it was working just fine in a new save.
Looks like the mod got corrupted at some point.

Hey there !

I'm loving this mod so far so good, and I've been using a funny feature (pushing target) on annoying npcs. I believe it is meant to be used on NPCs stuck in animation but pushing NPCs and throwing them overboard is way too funny ! ?

On 6/7/2020 at 6:29 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Still can't get the mod to work, as all MCM settings just reset to off and the lowest numbers possible instead of their defaults.

If you are using Mod Organizer 2 That it stops mods generating new files. This is what is stopping settings being saved once people get the mods recognized by MCM.

Step 1:
Move the MCM folder from ModOrg 2\Fallout 4\Mods\<MCM based mod>
to
Fallout 4\ Data

Step 2:
Copy the name of the mods ESP file e.g. MCM_Demo.esp or QuickTrade.esp
Go to Fallout 4\ Data\MCM and generate a folder labeled "Settings" if needed.
Inside the Settings folder right click and make a new txt file.
Rename file to the name of the ESP file and change file extension to "ini" e.g. MCM_Demo.ini or QuickTrade.ini

That's it. The mod will now appear in the MCM menu and settings will be persistent.

Also of note, a file called "Keybinds.json" may appear inside some folders in your Overwrite folder in Mod Organizer 2. This is where the keybindings are stored. You can leave it there or move it to the appropriate location inside Fallout 4\ Data\MCM\Settings.

Hello again.

For me the mod's working wonderfully . I have 2 annoying bugs though, the first one is the infinite kissing animation (I read it somewhere in the thread, don't remember where exactly), had to end it manually via AAF.

I stumbled on another one : npc got stuck on date with my beautiful character and he wouldn't quit it ever no matter what I do, I've even asked him nicely to return home but he's in LOVE, he can't help but following me everywhere, annoying little shit.

I killed him.

Everything is fine now ...

6 hours ago, Roachboy said:

As I wrote above: Great mod.

Is there an easy way to:

- submit from a distance?

- add some "perversions" like lust increase from violence?

- decrease infamy over time?

submit from a distance with sights  in combat are you can  set a hotkey to submit your self  it only works while in combat

as for to reset infamy i use piper in mcm dialog menu usually  when i reach 65  pay her caps    resets back to 0 its called restore my reputation

think it is every 24 hr game time it drops a point  as long as you do not do any thing that raises it

perversions only work on companions how likely they will replace you with some one else this is how my game is set up not sure  on what mods you have for all that

RSE II  stuff like that Now if your MCM hot key you have set is not working hold the hot key down  keep it pressed use the arrow key down scroll down to exit MCM

exit it then let go on the hotkey then the mcm menu will appear as long as your cross hairs are pointing on  a NPC 

not sure why this started to happen on my end then i figure that part out to get it to work  Just saying in case yours doesn't seem to work 

4 hours ago, s1lentst0rm said:

I've been having trouble enabling the mod through the MCM menu, the option to enable the mod just doesn't appear. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but help would be appreciated. 

uninstall and reinstall it should ask you  to start this mod form the popup text   are say say  go in to mcm and start it 

your mod manager  make sure the plunges are enabled  some times  one has to manually enable them you can also go to the MCG guide page 

MOD GUIDE: HERE

20 hours ago, seraph85 said:

Love the mod been having a lot of fun with it thank you! I was wondering for immersion would it be possible to add radiation damage if your partner is a ghoul or other creatures to go along with your wear system?

Advanced Needs 2  dose that also  it is a great clean mod  i like  walking up on a Raider with there pants down  taking a piss are a dump  funny  

Customizable Survival Mode

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440

1 hour ago, Zizzpa said:

uninstall and reinstall it should ask you  to start this mod form the popup text   are say say  go in to mcm and start it 

your mod manager  make sure the plunges are enabled  some times  one has to manually enable them you can also go to the MCG guide page 

Thanks for the help! I reinstalled the MCM and checked to see if I had all the mod requirements, found that I had disabled several Fallout 4 DLC's.

4 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

submit from a distance with sights  in combat are you can  set a hotkey to submit your self  it only works while in combat

as for to reset infamy i use piper in mcm dialog menu usually  when i reach 65  pay her caps    resets back to 0 its called restore my reputation

think it is every 24 hr game time it drops a point  as long as you do not do any thing that raises it

perversions only work on companions how likely they will replace you with some one else this is how my game is set up not sure  on what mods you have for all that

RSE II  stuff like that Now if your MCM hot key you have set is not working hold the hot key down  keep it pressed use the arrow key down scroll down to exit MCM

exit it then let go on the hotkey then the mcm menu will appear as long as your cross hairs are pointing on  a NPC 

not sure why this started to happen on my end then i figure that part out to get it to work  Just saying in case yours doesn't seem to work 

Thanks for the ideas.

I was not clear ... I don't want my character to submit, I want to submit an enemy that I have wounded from a distance without having to run up to him (simulating the fact that you can make people unable to fight back from a distance.

Infamy drops a point per day? Haven't noticed ... but that would be great.

23 hours ago, mertinlad said:

Hello again.

For me the mod's working wonderfully . I have 2 annoying bugs though, the first one is the infinite kissing animation (I read it somewhere in the thread, don't remember where exactly), had to end it manually via AAF.

I stumbled on another one : npc got stuck on date with my beautiful character and he wouldn't quit it ever no matter what I do, I've even asked him nicely to return home but he's in LOVE, he can't help but following me everywhere, annoying little shit.

I killed him.

Everything is fine now ...

If you reset the mod using MCM menu, the follower will quit.