8 minutes ago, jimj65 said:

that means  there are no audio scripts are text scripts

I know that there are no audio scripts but In the screen shots displayed for the mod it shows much more dialogue for the npc's. Also I can't see their responses even though they are responding, am i missing add-on text scripts, or is there possibly a way you can add your own dialogue for the npc's?  

When you ask for help it would be a good idea to let who ever  to   know

How you have your game set up  cant just say this mod is not working there could be a reason why  missing mod  are this mod don't work with that Mod

Game mod set up info  for trouble shooting .... is your best opinion for  trouble shooting 

Complete  Guide for MCG 

10 minutes ago, globallljr said:

I know that there are no audio scripts but In the screen shots displayed for the mod it shows much more dialogue for the npc's. Also I can't see their responses even though they are responding, am i missing add-on text scripts, or is there possibly a way you can add your own dialogue for the npc's?  

this is the complete Guide for MCG 

16 minutes ago, NachoTaco said:

I've already installed AAF themes, it didn't help sadly. Also how is SexEmUp relevant to my issue could you explain?

you have to literally study this mod  it is a huge mod 

AAF Sex'em up i have that my game seems to be working fine  you can go here and check this out  same stuff i have 

On 5/20/2020 at 8:37 AM, serhiodrubuzan said:

Everyone knows about these mods for a long time why to fix them You probably slept a couple of years

yeah that's why people keep on asking for help because i sleep a few years

On 5/20/2020 at 10:25 PM, Ulfbearth said:

So, the lust level doesnt decrease when i have sex with creatures or human ghouls. Am i missing something?

Nope it resets after time passes 

On 21.05.2020 at 08:25, Ulfbearth said:

Таким образом, уровень похоти не уменьшается, когда я занимаюсь сексом с существами или человеческими упырями. Я что-то пропустил?

Everything works for me most likely look at setting in MCM

On 5/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, Ragnarokj said:

Any good male nudity content that goes well with this mod and anything else in AAF? Still presently seeing males in their undies.

Depends on what you want  

just be sure to fallowing all the institutions 

you can also get in to there discord   i am sure some one there can help you  out with issues 

https://discord.com/invite/B95qTEn

On 5/24/2020 at 4:30 AM, serhiodrubuzan said:

Ihavent seen you here to help anyone !!!

been busy  emptying out a 10 bedroom mansion for remodeling  this place is huge

awesome built back in 1880  there are also hidden walk ways between the walls   you go in one hidden door and come out of others in different places 

its all mine now 

I don't know what's going on.  I installed everything, and it's requirements, but when I bring up the dialogue and try to initiate sex right there, nothing happens, and when I try to do it again with either the same or other person, it tells me that I am busy, or the individual is busy.  Any one else have this problem.  It seems like the animations don't start.  I had a previous mod, I uninstalled before this, that worked ok, but it wasn't as in depth as this one.  It was just a ring you wore to be able to have sex with anyone.  any help will be greatly appreciated.

13 hours ago, Forestgail said:

hotkeys won't set to anything, anyone know a fix?

Might be a installation issue  you are talking about the MCG hot keys right 

get A cup of coffee  here is the complete MCG guide 

study this  this is everything about this mod also trouble shooting this mod 

21 minutes ago, Zizzpa said:

Might be a installation issue  you are talking about the MCG hot keys right 

get A cup of coffee  here is the complete MCG guide 

study this  this is everything about this mod also trouble shooting this mod 

Already have and nothing seems to work i've uninstalled reinstalled downloaded manually and use none of the mods that require the patch and yet still can't set the hot keys ( i set it and it just bounces back to saying none) and the widgets don't show either.

6 minutes ago, Forestgail said:

Already have and nothing seems to work i've uninstalled reinstalled downloaded manually and use none of the mods that require the patch and yet still can't set the hot keys ( i set it and it just bounces back to saying none) and the widgets don't show either.

Never mind seems I got it to work guess that coffee worked after all thank you so much for the help! :D