19 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Is there any way to change the camera settings so I can actually see my character eating/drinking/smoking? I can only see the person im doing the animations with since it kinda forces you into first person instead of the floating camera like AAF animations have or the way the showering animations play in cwss redux mod

3rd person view  to see the sex animation use the w key to move  just as you would as running moving Left to Right and movin is all that is is colusion being off then back on after when sex time runs out use The mouse  to pan around in the kissing  stuff like that 

the drinking  are smoking be in 3rd person view    you can use The mouse wheelie down are  v key  to get into 3rd viewing

5 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

3rd person view  to see the sex animation use the w key to move  just as you would as running moving Left to Right and movin is all that is is colusion being off then back on after when sex time runs out use The mouse  to pan around in the kissing  stuff like that 

the drinking  are smoking be in 3rd person view    you can use The mouse wheelie down are  v key  to get into 3rd viewing

I use a controller and moving would stop the eating/drinking/smoking animation. It's mostly the eating/smoking animation that is the problem. I also already tried going into 3rd person view using the normal button and it still doesnt work. Sex animations like I said have no problems since it uses the hover camera mode

10 hours ago, kiwi_sock said:

I can't set a hotkey for MCG. It'll register for a second, and then go back to "none." Also, it says "Missing Plugins RSE_II_CSA.esp" even though it's right there in the files, and I'm looking at it.

looking at your load order you are missing RSEII resources esm file which is needed for RSEII CSA. You also don;t have XDI or FDI needed for MCG. Also when looking in your data folder you needed to be sure that the Magno cum gaudio ba2 file is actually in there too and other ba2 files for other mods if they have one. Like I said before try manual install

also this is my load order for reference it might not be perfect but works well for me. I only use loot as guide but certain mod authors tell you exactly where to place mods in load order so for me if 2 mods need to be last in the load order then I just make sure I put the most game changing one last then the second next most important 2nd to last and so on

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     SettlementKeywords.esm
  8  8     Homemaker.esm
  9  9     ArmorKeywords.esm
 10  a     HUDFramework.esm
 11  b     AAF.esm
 12  c     RSE_II_Resources.esm
 13  d     XDI.esm
254 FE   0 AAFThemes.esl
254 FE   1 WashOutThatCum.esl
254 FE   2 Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
 14  e     CWSS Redux.esp
 15  f     INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
254 FE   3 Settler Sandbox Overhaul.esl
 16 10     Multiple Floors Sandboxing.esp
 17 11     DoorsNotWalls.esp
 18 12     HZS NavMesh Fixer.esp
 19 13     LooksMenu.esp
 20 14     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 21 15     CBBE.esp
 22 16     CBBEHeadrearFix.esp
 23 17     CompanionStatus.esp
 24 18     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 25 19     MiscHairstyle.esp
 26 1a     AgemoNewFace(E)VanillaOufit.esp
 27 1b     VIO_Strap-On.esp
 28 1c     Settlement_Markers.esp
 29 1d     EvilViking13_WastelandWalls.esp
 30 1e     Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
 31 1f     Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
 32 20     AutoDoors.esp
 33 21     g2m_Workshop_Nexus.esp
 34 22     AD_DLC.esp
 35 23     ExperimentsUnleashed.esp
 36 24     FactoryAddOn.esp
 37 25     Prisoner Shackles.esp
 38 26     FactoryAddOn_x2Patch.esp
 39 27     ManufacturingExtended.esp
 40 28     cartman1975_soylent.esp
 41 29     ManufacturingExtendedFH.esp
 42 2a     Better Manufacturing.esp
 43 2b     Better Manufacturing - Manufacturing Extended Additions.esp
 44 2c     ArcadeMachine.esp
 45 2d     Dance-Ola.esp
 46 2e     Execution Chair.esp
 47 2f     AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp
 48 30     PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
 49 31     WorkingFridges.esp
 50 32     BeastWhisperer.esp
 51 33     Better Cooking Stations.esp
 52 34     Better Cooking Stations - Far Harbor + Nuka World patch.esp
 53 35     Northland Diggers New.esp
 54 36     Northland Diggers.esp
 55 37     TrueCannibalOverhaul.esp
 56 38     TrueCannibalOverhaulLvldListPatch.esp
 57 39     CHEF.esp
 58 3a     CHEF - BCS Patch.esp
 59 3b     Usable Vending Machine (pre-war money).esp
 60 3c     DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
 61 3d     AsharaFO4Steampunk.esp
 62 3e     zWInsanity.esp
 63 3f     AkaWaterWorld.esp
 64 40     FPAttributes.esp
 65 41     FP_SexualHarassment.esp
 66 42     RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
 67 43     AAF_Violate.esp
 68 44     Rufgt's Animations.esp
 69 45     Atomic Lust.esp
 70 46     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
254 FE   4 Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp
 71 47     LString_Bow.esp
 72 48     RRDIA.esp
 73 49     RealHandcuffs.esp
254 FE   5 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
 74 4a     CagesEverywhere.esp
 75 4b     OppaiMilkPasties.esp
 76 4c     Power Radius 15x.esp
 77 4d     Switch Radius 3x.esp
 78 4e     Switched Power Radius 5x.esp
 79 4f     Flashy_StealthyTakedowns.esp
 80 50     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
 81 51     MagnoCumGaudio.esp
 82 52     AAF_SEU.esp
 83 53     Just Business.esp
254 FE   6 RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp
 84 54     Farelle_Animations.esp
 85 55     AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
 86 56     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
 87 57     Mutated Lust.esp
 88 58     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 89 59     CumNWealth.esp
 90 5a     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
 91 5b     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 92 5c     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 93 5d     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 94 5e     ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
254 FE   7 SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
254 FE   8 Behemoth No Cart.esp
 95 5f     dcc-bp-lol.esp
 96 60     FutaFEV.esp
 97 61     Fishing.esp
 98 62     AdvancedNeeds2.esp
 99 63     AdvancedNeeds2_Expansion_03_AAF.esp
100 64     FPE_BabyAddons.esp
101 65     FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
254 FE   9 FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
254 FE   a FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp
254 FE   b INVB_WastelandDairy_VanillaPerks.esp
254 FE   c FPE_BabyAddons_VanillaPerks.esp
254 FE   d FPEAIOCreatureAddon_VanillaPerks.esp
102 66     AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp
103 67     RSE_II_CSA.esp
104 68     Raider Children.esp
105 69     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
106 6a     CumOverlays.esp
107 6b     DD_Wasteland_Children_done_right.esp
108 6c     Farm.esp
109 6d     Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
110 6e     Farm_CP_ScrapEverything_UE.esp
111 6f     Farm_CP_BeastMaster_NorthlandDiggers.esp
112 70     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
113 71     BetterSettlers.esp
114 72     BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
115 73     BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
116 74     BetterSettlersMortalSoldiersPack.esp

On 8/16/2020 at 9:18 AM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Is there a specific vendor for the gifts? Coz i tried buying from general trader stores in one of my settlements and the gifts arent in their selections

Even in the shops of my settlements there are no gifts but you can certainly buy them from other merchants (i.e. Trashcan Carla, Mirna, Daisy).

I don't see a section for this in the guide so I'm sorry if I've overlooked it. How do I enable the orgy feature of the defeat system? 

After submitting with the hotkey (while multiple enemies of the same faction are attacking me), I can select sub sex and then one animation plays and that's it. I have it set to play 4 animations and I have it set to "max followers" so my follower is included, but that doesn't work. The way I understand it, it should do four rounds of animations and Piper should be assaulted alongside the PC, right? Like I said, it only plays one involving the PC and that's it.

Granted, my follower is Piper and I recruited her through the vanilla system and not M.C.G. so that might explain why Piper isn't involved but that wouldn't explain why only one animation gets played.

Is there anyway to have the vanilla romanced companions ask you out on a date instead of just having sex as part of the npc initiative? I removed cait, piper and curie from the vanilla companions list using fo4edit so I can ask them out on dates but it doesnt work the other way around. According to the mcg dialogue options im also married to all 3 of them since i have the divorce option for all 3. I do want to keep my poly relationship it would just be nice for them to ask me out on dates and not just boning all the time.

Having an issue where I tried using the cheats to test it out. And when I talked for flirting it ended up to a prostitution dialogue. the Npc requested 5 person orgy or something.
But nothing happened and then I tried to initiate the key again but its always saying that I am busy in a AAF scene and cannot interact or the NPC is. But nothing is happening. it looks like nothing happened

Folks, it is pretty obvious the mod author has moved on, moved away, or is on a self imposed exile from LL. ( real life stuff ) Most of the recent issues were never problems for me when I was using this mod. Most of the recent issues being reported are mostly user error in load order, other mod interference, not reading instructions, ignoring instructions, etc.  I am no longer using MCG by personal choice and not because of issues, but it is pretty obvious there have not been many answers forthcoming, lately..

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Folks, it is pretty obvious the mod author has moved on, moved away, or is on a self imposed exile from LL. ( real life stuff ) Most of the recent issues were never problems for me when I was using this mod. Most of the recent issues being reported are mostly user error in load order, other mod interference, not reading instructions, ignoring instructions, etc.  I am no longer using MCG by personal choice and not because of issues, but it is pretty obvious there have not been many answers forthcoming, lately..

Based on your experience does AAF or this mod have issues with horizon?

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Never used Horizon..

I think it may have been horizon issue. Not 100 percent sure. But I am testing the surrender and animations and they work ( both RSE and Violate). Just had some issues with female to female animations, and then needing the strap ons to work right. 

This patch voice fix option breaks compatibility with this one (leitos) . Which helps strap ons work right during female to female scenes

But I am still unsure this mod works correctly yet. 

Does this mod hook into the RSE mod. As in whatever features it provides during surrender, will connect with RSE mods surrender hotkey?

How does this mod play with mods like harassment or sex attributes?

And how do you submit others with this mod?

I am not sure if it functions the same as RSE. I don't  think Violate you can submit others. But not sure.

But I submitted a NPC when I had my gun facing them and then it said x Submit.  I was at a distance but it still worked.

1 minute ago, JUSSME said:

I think it may have been horizon issue. Not 100 percent sure. But I am testing the surrender and animations and they work ( both RSE and Violate). Just had some issues with female to female animations, and then needing the strap ons to work right. 

This patch voice fix option breaks compatibility with this one (leitos) . Which helps strap ons work right during female to female scenes

But I am still unsure this mod works correctly yet. 

Does this mod hook into the RSE mod. As in whatever features it provides during surrender, will connect with RSE mods surrender hotkey?

You have all 3 surrender mods I also have them but I turn off auto surrender for both csa and MCG coz you only need one otherwise it will conflict. I use violate for surrender scenes (I use that for immersive combat surrender as in low health or hotkey and I think village bicycle in CSA options will still work even if surrender for CSA is off).  Turn off your respawn system for mcg and make sure CSA only uses hotkey for surrender. Violate and MCG both have mod integration for CSA in MCM which let's you incorporate the abduction system only . For my load order of these mods I think I have CSA then violate then MCG near the bottom middle of my load order and it works well

here's a video of it working.

The first two sex scenes seemed to play the wrong animation though.

But When I picked rough and player receive it played the correct one

Strap ons clipping. Maybe I need to try to find the strap on bodyslide files but I am not sure if there is any for fusion girl. Fusion girl update broke alot of older conversion sliders where the body in Armor files don't conform to fusion girl body form in bodyslide

The body armor also probably doesn't have body slide files. I'm utilizing the depravity mods NPC. but regular Raiders and vanilla NPC armors were fine.

2020-09-01_11-40-28.mkv

hey i tried this mod out just a few days ago, everything worked fine until I encountered menacing raiders from hardship.

When a animation is meant to play from hardship this mod brings up a message saying 'menacing raider is doing something with pc'

then it glitches out ofc because nothing happens after...

I couldn't see if there was maybe an option i had on/off that could cause this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 4:21 AM, anghelos92 said:

Ideally you want to keep your Infamy always at zero but if you accumulate infamy points be aware that infamy doesn't fade away with time and the only way to lower the Infamy is to talk with someone and pay the corresponding cost.

Is there any particular person I need to speak to? I want to lower my infamy because literally every in game hour NPC's are badgering my character. I set the CD to max and they still hassle me. Apologies if this sounds like a noob question I only started playing Fallout 4 about a couple weeks ago.