Jump to content
qotsafan

SexLab Inflation Framework SE

Recommended Posts

View File

SexLab Inflation Framework SE

 

Requirements:
SKSE SE 2.0.8+
PapyrusUtil SE 3.5+
RaceMenu SE 0.2.6+
XPMSSE 4.51+
SkyUI SE (MCM Menu) 5.1+

 

Optional:
SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 3+

 


Proclaimer:
This Mod was not created to replace any existing systems (like C.A.N.S.), it was created for my personal use and to provide an alternative.
I would be happy, if mod authors would try out my system and I will answer any questions you might have about my framework.
If you have suggestions, questions, bugs, etc. please let me know in the support thread!

 

patreon banner transparent gold small.png

 

I created a Google Translation Document, feel free to contribute!
Be sure to unhide columns you hid, after you are done.
You can also send me translation files via pm.
If any of the translators wants to be credited for their work, shoot me a pm and I will gladly add you to the front page, please also state, for which languages.

 

The documentation for the implementation of my mod, can now be accessed either:


SLIF Installer Backup: Dropbox Folder

SLIF Patches Backup: Dropbox Folder

 

How to add custom Bodymorphs to the Bodymorphs page.

 

Since I'm tired of repeating myself over an over, here is a blog post, with quick steps, on how to report errors.

 

Description:
The Inflation Framework is the first SexLab mod I ever created. It can be installed at any time into your game. The mod itself does nothing on it's own (except for the sliders in it's mcm menu) and needs some changes in scripts of mods, which want to use my framework.

 

The mod idea sprung from the simple frustration, that the mods I installed were fighting all the time, who gets to inflate my character and sizes changing rapidly, while using mods like: Beeing Female, Fill Her Up, Milk Mod Economy, etc.

 

It was created for personal use, but with the intention of sharing it on this board.

 

Support for new mods will follow in the future, but I would like to encourage mod authors to check out my system.

 

There may be similar mods, but this one is my two cents for this problem.

 

Most features are implemented, but I will continue to update it as long as I have ideas for it.

 

For mod users:
Just install the framework, place the esp anywhere in your load order and install the compatibility scripts for the mods you use. Let me know in the support thread what you think of my mod and if you like it?!

 

Let me know about any bugs, suggestions etc. in the support thread.

 

For mod authors:
All sources for the scripts I made/changed, are in the subfolder "SexLab Inflation Framework" of the source folder, the sources of the mods I made compatible are in the same folder, but in a respective subfolder for each mod.

 

Installation:
I would recommend installing it with a mod manager of your choice.

  • make sure all mods have the same versions as the patches
  • placement of the SLIF esp is irrelevant

For Mod Organizer:

  • place the main file anywhere on the left side
  • place the patches after all mods it patches on the left side
  • place the files generated by SLIF in a different folder (example: SexLab Inflation Framework - Generated Files)

For NMM:

  • let SLIF overwrite all scripts and don't overwrite SLIF scripts

For Wrye Bash:

  • place SLIF after all mods it patches on the Installer page

Updating:

 

For Mod Organizer:

  • click "replace"

Todo:

 


A very special Thanks to my Patreons (past and present)!

 

 

Art Credits:

Translation Credits:

Credits:

 

 

Mod support log

 

Full Changelog

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    See description
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

 

Link to post
13 hours ago, Undeadking18 said:

How does it exactly work? Is it a menu option? Item? Spell? I may not have downloaded it, but I just wanted to check what it does just in case some people don't know themselves when looking at this mod.

 

Much like SL itself, it's just a framework in that it doesn't do much by itself. If you use mods that can call on it, though, either by being natively built by other authors or installing the replacement scripts from the patcher download, then it can do it's magic by taking all the otherwise conflicting node scaling calls on an actor and apply them in a manner as defined by the player. E.G. You want 2 mods to affect the same node, but you don't want them to simply be added together (change the calculation mode to be something other than additive), or you want one mod to have a higher or lower effect than the other(s) (adjust the multiplier amount in the modus menu in the individual mod listing under the slider list menu). There's a lot of customization possible, if one digs into the menus for it.

Link to post
16 hours ago, dweezer said:

Much like SL itself, it's just a framework in that it doesn't do much by itself. If you use mods that can call on it, though, either by being natively built by other authors or installing the replacement scripts from the patcher download, then it can do it's magic by taking all the otherwise conflicting node scaling calls on an actor and apply them in a manner as defined by the player. E.G. You want 2 mods to affect the same node, but you don't want them to simply be added together (change the calculation mode to be something other than additive), or you want one mod to have a higher or lower effect than the other(s) (adjust the multiplier amount in the modus menu in the individual mod listing under the slider list menu). There's a lot of customization possible, if one digs into the menus for it.

Thanks for that pal, also I've downloaded it but now I have come across an issue where the sliders option doesn't work, I wanted to use 1.2.1 but you know...patreon...so now I can't really use the mod for it's purpose.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Undeadking18 said:

Thanks for that pal, also I've downloaded it but now I have come across an issue where the sliders option doesn't work, I wanted to use 1.2.1 but you know...patreon...so now I can't really use the mod for it's purpose.

What do you mean the sliders don't work? I tried both versions and they work fine.

Link to post
9 hours ago, qotsafan said:

What do you mean the sliders don't work? I tried both versions and they work fine.

When I tried using the slider option, the menu wouldn't show and the other options wouldn't be selected properly, having me exit the menu and try it again but it still wouldn't budge.

Link to post
56 minutes ago, Kaarinah said:

You really should mention in the description that this download is not free.

I don't think they're allowed to charge for mods. As per the terms of Loverslab, and the fact that they're using assets from Skyrim, which they don't own in the first place. Bethesda says quite clearly in their EULA that monetising mods created using their content is forbidden. See here.

Link to post
20 hours ago, EikaForge said:

Is it functioning with cbbe se out of the box?

At the moment not, an update will come soon, you can add new morphs to the .json files manually though, I will write a small guide for that as well.

9 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Maybe don't hide your mods behind a patreon wall? Like seriously, wtf.

5 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

You really should mention in the description that this download is not free.

There is no paywall, version 1.2.0a is still available for free, version 1.2.1a will be in 12 days.

Link to post
16 hours ago, Undeadking18 said:

When I tried using the slider option, the menu wouldn't show and the other options wouldn't be selected properly, having me exit the menu and try it again but it still wouldn't budge.

Maybe the menu was still working on something, can you send me a screenshot of the menu and where it happens and maybe provide me the log-files?

Link to post
12 hours ago, qotsafan said:

At the moment not, an update will come soon, you can add new morphs to the .json files manually though, I will write a small guide for that as well.

There is no paywall, version 1.2.0a is still available for free, version 1.2.1a will be in 12 days.

An outdated version, which according to the changelog, is missing some key features for functionality. It's deliberately withholding content with the intention to provoke users into paying for it. The equivalent of premium early access.

Link to post
11 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

An outdated version, which according to the changelog, is missing some key features for functionality. It's deliberately withholding content with the intention to provoke users into paying for it. The equivalent of premium early access.

Yes it's early access and yes 1.2.1 was a major update, your point?

"premium", it's litterally a dollar since Monday.

The new added features you are probably referring to, are only needed for the new version.

Link to post
56 minutes ago, qotsafan said:

Yes it's early access and yes 1.2.1 was a major update, your point?

"premium", it's litterally a dollar since Monday.

The new added features you are probably referring to, are only needed for the new version.

According to your own changelog, you added missing return functions, which are critical to the mod's functionality. $1 is still more than free. $1 is more than anyone else charges for their mods. You're breaking the rules, by your own admittance.

Link to post
22 minutes ago, TopBunMan said:

According to your own changelog, you added missing return functions, which are critical to the mod's functionality. $1 is still more than free. $1 is more than anyone else charges for their mods. You're breaking the rules, by your own admittance.

I added missing return statements to functions I added in 1.2.1, bug-fixes will always be free.

The rule is "no paywall", again, it's not a paywall.

Link to post

Note about "paywalling"

 

Here we never stopped mod authors to have a sort of "premium service" and releasing the stuff for free after also 3 months.

Of course if something is never released, then it is a violation of our rules.

Having a system of "early preview" is not. Stop reporting.

 

Link to post
On 9/27/2018 at 9:29 PM, CPU said:

Note about "paywalling"

 

Here we never stopped mod authors to have a sort of "premium service" and releasing the stuff for free after also 3 months.

Of course if something is never released, then it is a violation of our rules.

Having a system of "early preview" is not. Stop reporting.

 

Considering that even though he claimed to make it free after 12 days, and it's still locked behind a paywall. I'd argue that that is violating the rules. It should directly state on the page that the links lead to a patreon. He recently updated the DL page too, which has bumped it up the downloads wall. This is self shilling at its finest.

Link to post
22 minutes ago, TopBunMan said:

Considering that even though he claimed to make it free after 12 days, and it's still locked behind a paywall. I'd argue that that is violating the rules. It should directly state on the page that the links lead to a patreon. He recently updated the DL page too, which has bumped it up the downloads wall. This is self shilling at its finest.

On 9/19/2018 at 6:45 PM, qotsafan said:

version 1.2.0a is still available for free, version 1.2.1a will be in 12 days.

I uploaded version 1.2.1a today, that's why the DL page was updated...............

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...