SexLab Inflation Framework SE

Hello ! I've tried the version 1.2.2 of this mod to works with CBBE SE and to allow me to use at the same time Fill Her Up (the noZaZ+SLIP version) ans fertility mode. When an NPC is cummed into, her elly inflates depending on the ammoount of cum as intended, however when my PC was cummed into the belly resized to full pregnancy belly and resetting values in SLIF or resetting actor in Fill Her Up does not restore the belly . !can someone help me ? Thanks.

On 10/9/2018 at 11:12 PM, dakingcartoon said:

would it be possible to add support for the new "Touched By Dibella" body?

Yes.

On 10/16/2018 at 3:44 PM, Arthacs said:

I did not see any patch file for SSE version.

Am I supposed to use the oldrim patches, or is it only mods that comes with inbuilt support that work on SE version of this mod atm?

There are no patches for the SE version atm, since I haven't had the time to make them. The oldrim patches should only work on SE ports whose scripts haven't been altered for SE.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:50 PM, Bluegunk said:

I see 1.2.2 covers CBBE SE - I take it your earlier versions like 1.2.1 do not?  Just seeking reassurance. Thanks!

Version 1.2.1 can also be set up for CBBE SE, just not out of the box.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:19 PM, zawi82 said:

Hello ! I've tried the version 1.2.2 of this mod to works with CBBE SE and to allow me to use at the same time Fill Her Up (the noZaZ+SLIP version) ans fertility mode. When an NPC is cummed into, her elly inflates depending on the ammoount of cum as intended, however when my PC was cummed into the belly resized to full pregnancy belly and resetting values in SLIF or resetting actor in Fill Her Up does not restore the belly . !can someone help me ? Thanks.

Could you please follow these instructions, so I can debug:

!thanks for the reply ! I link you the two logs. I can easely reproduce the bug by launching a game where I'm not inflated and as stated when I use fillherup (the modified version by Yinkle which should work with SLIf) and the mod tries to inflate me, i got a full pregnancy belly (instead of an inflation proportionnal to the amount of cum) and this belly stays forever (the only way to recover is to uninstall slif). The mods that I'm using are fillherup and fertilitymode. I've quit the game and saved the logs just after being inflated. I've first tried in this game being cummed into with fillherup inflation disabled and it didn't bug but after activating it and having sex it bugged again. Thanks for any help you could provide.slif _debug.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

To give futher information, the problem isn't only with fillherup. After further testing, i discovered that the first time I load my save after installing slif my belly is normal, but after saving and loading the save, even without having done anything that could have inflated the body, the belly grows after loading the save (and then stays inflated no matter what I do).

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the mod! Would it be possible to add an option to have the mod swap the body textures/normal maps of inflated actors if the belly goes over a treshhold? I like the look of the more muscular normal maps under normal circumstances, but abs do look quite stupid if stretched over a pregnant belly.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, I can t get the mod fertility to work,does not work with beingfemale either for me.
i have installed all the requirements,i uses the body cbbe.that s works very well with fillherup slif version.
there is a setting in addition or a file that I miss for fertility?
thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, so I enabled all the debug stuff but for some reason, the log won't actually appear in my Skyrim: SE folder. Regardless, I am using Fill Her Up and the problem in question is that for some reason, no matter how many times my character finishes in an actor, the stomach doesn't inflate. I maxed the inflation multiplier and the minimum inflation size and still nothing. Tried re-installing the Inflation Framework as well as Fill Her Up, but nothing works.

I'm have a few bugs between slif, 'hentai pregnansy' and 'fillher up'

Belly don't grow at all.

some investigation give what:

SLIF_Main Bool Function IsValidNodeForGender(Actor kActor, string node, int gender = -1) Global

don't know anything about 'slif_belly' and return 'false' always

a quick fix for that :

Bool Function IsValidNodeForGender(Actor kActor, string node, int gender = -1) Global

if (kActor)
        if (node == "")
            return false
        endIf
    if (node == "Belly")
        node = "NPC Belly"
    elseIf (node == "slif_belly")
        node = "NPC Belly"
    endIf
        if (!NetImmerse.HasNode(kActor, node, true) && !NetImmerse.HasNode(kActor, node, false))
            return false
        endIf
        return true
    endIf
    return false    
EndFunction

than SLIF_Scale.psc : SetNodeScale don't know about  slif_belly too !

A quick fix for that :

Function SetNodeScale(Actor kActor, String aToString, string node, float value) global
    SLIF_Util.SetFloatValue(kActor, "All Mods", node, value)
    if (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kActor, node + "_hidden") as bool)
        HideNodeScale(kActor, node)
        return
    endIf
    String slif = "SexLab Inflation Framework.esp"
    float start = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()
    if (kActor)
        bool isFemale   = IsFemale(kActor)
        bool isPlayer   = IsPlayer(kActor)
        bool isUnique   = IsUnique(kActor)
        bool isLoaded   = Is3DLoaded(kActor)
        bool isValidNiO = IsValidNiOverrideVersion()

int  gender     = SLIF_Main.GetGender(kActor)
        bool genderless = (gender == 4)

;Debug.Notification("check ok ")
    if (node == "Belly")
        node = "NPC Belly"
    elseIf (node == "slif_belly")
        node = "NPC Belly"
    endIf

if (node != "")
            StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(kActor, slif + node, value)
            if (genderless)
                RemoveNodeTransforms(kActor, node, slif, isLoaded)
                SetBodyMorphsByArray(kActor, slif, GetPathByNode(node), isPlayer)
                NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(kActor, node, 1.0, false)
                if (isPlayer)
                    NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(kActor, node, 1.0, true)
                endIf
            elseIf (isUnique && isValidNiO)
                String path = GetPathByNode(node)
                if (path != "")
                    SetMorphValue(kActor, slif, path, value, isPlayer, isFemale, isLoaded)
                else
                    SetNodeTransformValue(kActor, slif, node, value, 100.0, isPlayer, isFemale, isLoaded)
                    UpdateNodeTransformsConditional(kActor, node, slif, isLoaded)
                endIf
            else
                if (NetImmerse.HasNode(     kActor, node,        false))
                    NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(kActor, node, value, false)
                endIf
            endIf
        endIf
        float end = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()
        SLIF_Debug.Trace("[SLIF_Scale] SetNodeScale:        " + aToString + " node: " + node + ", value: " + value + ", time_diff: " + (end - start))
    endIf

EndFunction

I'm pretty shure that this is incorret way to fix this bug.. but I don’t know how to do it right.

I use CBBE body, and the belly size doesn't change by SGO III, sexlab survival, and fill her up.

I found a FAQ in nexus:

Q15: Why doesn't SSE CBBE have a belly node?
A: In LE, one of the spine nodes was sacrificed to provide a belly node, resulting in sub-optimal animations but providing belly scaling/'physics'. In SSE, all of the spine nodes are used on the spine, meaning animations are as good as they can ever be. Nodes can not be added, and we are not willing to sacrifice one of the spine nodes again. RaceMenu SE has been released with support for body morphs, mods can use this scaling system for the belly instead.

Is this why my character's belly size doesn't change?

Except using UUNP, what can I do to make belly size be changeable?

26 minutes ago, icedfire18 said:

I use CBBE body, and the belly size doesn't change by SGO III, sexlab survival, and fill her up.

I found a FAQ in nexus:

Q15: Why doesn't SSE CBBE have a belly node?
A: In LE, one of the spine nodes was sacrificed to provide a belly node, resulting in sub-optimal animations but providing belly scaling/'physics'. In SSE, all of the spine nodes are used on the spine, meaning animations are as good as they can ever be. Nodes can not be added, and we are not willing to sacrifice one of the spine nodes again. RaceMenu SE has been released with support for body morphs, mods can use this scaling system for the belly instead.

Is this why my character's belly size doesn't change?

Except using UUNP, what can I do to make belly size be changeable?

u need morphs file femalebody.tri ,bcs CBBE body SSE uses racemenu bodymorphs which are compatibility with pregnant mods

u must gave something like that:

Spoiler

6jpg_qshwsxs.jpg

7jpg_qshwsxq.jpg

8jpg_qshwsnp.jpg

8 hours ago, Kestrel77 said:

u need morphs file femalebody.tri ,bcs CBBE body SSE uses racemenu bodymorphs which are compatibility with pregnant mods

u must gave something like that:

Hide contents

6jpg_qshwsxs.jpg

7jpg_qshwsxq.jpg

8jpg_qshwsnp.jpg

Thank you for answering my question, but belly inflation still doesn't work.

My english may not good enough to describe my situation clearly, so I upload some pictures to coordinate my description.

I've build femalebody.tri.

1018962129_.jpg.57986e0e987e9fb64d09fcc807de4c4e.jpg

1945082335_2.jpg.6886b210d1455c034800364d8d342812.jpg

I've got a message which says NiOverride not installed.

ScreenShot9.jpg.9991082513d510fbb01a46df03078248.jpg

I use ECE, but I've installed skee and NiOverride.(extract from Racemenu 0.3.4)

333106360_1.jpg.962f9ed5f559aa2148d72e85dfdd4439.jpg

Is it mean that I should fix something like NiOverride instead of femalebody.tri?

16 hours ago, icedfire18 said:

Thank you for answering my question, but belly inflation still doesn't work.

My english may not good enough to describe my situation clearly, so I upload some pictures to coordinate my description.

I've build femalebody.tri.

1018962129_.jpg.57986e0e987e9fb64d09fcc807de4c4e.jpg

1945082335_2.jpg.6886b210d1455c034800364d8d342812.jpg

I've got a message which says NiOverride not installed.

ScreenShot9.jpg.9991082513d510fbb01a46df03078248.jpg

333106360_1.jpg.962f9ed5f559aa2148d72e85dfdd4439.jpg

Is it mean that I should fix something like NiOverride instead of femalebody.tri?

Ah u using ECE:/ ,hmm on Nexus if u looking on Caliente mod it is written there that it is only for Racemenu, but there is no mention that it may be for ECE,so I'm not going to help you, because I do not know where to start, let's say the person who handle with it

20 hours ago, icedfire18 said:

Don't .  Install the full SSE racemenu  rather than extract individual files (so you have the esp's and bsa's).  You'll need the racemenu esp's enabled, as well as the RacemenumorphsCBBE.esp (comes with the default CBBE body when you select  bodymorph support in the FOMOD options) if you want the morphs to work.

Load racemenu after ECE as per the Racemenu webpage, 

Enhanced Character Edit is not directly compatible. RaceMenu has compatibility code to accommodate some of the extra facial morphs, install ECE first, then install RaceMenu to take advantage of this. There will be a CharGen verison of ECE sliders soon.

• 2 weeks later...
hello,
does this mod work with the mod beeing female 64 and cbbe special body? I can t make the belly node work even with the slif patches for beeing female.
that s works good for fill her up slif version.i use race menu with morph.
did i miss a setting or it s dead to make it work with the cbbe special body?
thanks

HI, is it possible to somehow (re)set a permanent PregnancyBelly body morph offset? I have no idea how it happened, but when SLIF is showing me a PregnancyBelly value of 0, it's actually at ~0.33. No other mods should be influencing it. If I use RaceMenu to set it to -0.33 it looks normal and everything works fine, but I'd like to clean this up. Any idea how?

So I can get this to work with the CBBE SE Special body, but I'm having no luck getting it to work with the CosioHD body. Which is unfortunate, because as far as I've found, the Cosio body is the only one around with a belly node for physics collisions. 

• 1 month later...

I am having issues with Mana tanks jumping in size back and forth. and then settling at a just about 0. 

Edit: Issue was by using Instant inflation type. is there a way to speed it up as currently the deflation only gets about half way down before my Magika is full again.