qotsafan

SexLab Inflation Framework SE

On 4/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, viterra said:

I'm have a few bugs between slif, 'hentai pregnansy' and 'fillher up'

Belly don't grow at all.

some investigation give what:

SLIF_Main Bool Function IsValidNodeForGender(Actor kActor, string node, int gender = -1) Global

don't know anything about 'slif_belly' and return 'false' always

a quick fix for that :

Bool Function IsValidNodeForGender(Actor kActor, string node, int gender = -1) Global

if (kActor)
        if (node == "")
            return false
        endIf
    if (node == "Belly")
        node = "NPC Belly"
    elseIf (node == "slif_belly")
        node = "NPC Belly"
    endIf
        if (!NetImmerse.HasNode(kActor, node, true) && !NetImmerse.HasNode(kActor, node, false))
            return false
        endIf
        return true
    endIf
    return false    
EndFunction

than SLIF_Scale.psc : SetNodeScale don't know about  slif_belly too !

A quick fix for that :

Function SetNodeScale(Actor kActor, String aToString, string node, float value) global
    SLIF_Util.SetFloatValue(kActor, "All Mods", node, value)
    if (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kActor, node + "_hidden") as bool)
        HideNodeScale(kActor, node)
        return
    endIf
    String slif = "SexLab Inflation Framework.esp"
    float start = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()
    if (kActor)
        bool isFemale   = IsFemale(kActor)
        bool isPlayer   = IsPlayer(kActor)
        bool isUnique   = IsUnique(kActor)
        bool isLoaded   = Is3DLoaded(kActor)
        bool isValidNiO = IsValidNiOverrideVersion()

int  gender     = SLIF_Main.GetGender(kActor)
        bool genderless = (gender == 4)

;Debug.Notification("check ok ")
    if (node == "Belly")
        node = "NPC Belly"
    elseIf (node == "slif_belly")
        node = "NPC Belly"
    endIf

if (node != "")
            StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(kActor, slif + node, value)
            if (genderless)
                RemoveNodeTransforms(kActor, node, slif, isLoaded)
                SetBodyMorphsByArray(kActor, slif, GetPathByNode(node), isPlayer)
                NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(kActor, node, 1.0, false)
                if (isPlayer)
                    NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(kActor, node, 1.0, true)
                endIf
            elseIf (isUnique && isValidNiO)
                String path = GetPathByNode(node)
                if (path != "")
                    SetMorphValue(kActor, slif, path, value, isPlayer, isFemale, isLoaded)
                else
                    SetNodeTransformValue(kActor, slif, node, value, 100.0, isPlayer, isFemale, isLoaded)
                    UpdateNodeTransformsConditional(kActor, node, slif, isLoaded)
                endIf
            else
                if (NetImmerse.HasNode(     kActor, node,        false))
                    NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(kActor, node, value, false)
                endIf
            endIf
        endIf
        float end = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()
        SLIF_Debug.Trace("[SLIF_Scale] SetNodeScale:        " + aToString + " node: " + node + ", value: " + value + ", time_diff: " + (end - start))
    endIf

EndFunction

I'm pretty shure that this is incorret way to fix this bug.. but I don’t know how to do it right.

SLIF_Main.IsValidNodeForGender is supposed to be called after SLIF_Main.ConvertToNode, which is supposed to turn "slif_belly" into "NPC Belly".

SLIF_Scale.SetNodeScale is not supposed to be called with "slif_belly", only "NPC Belly".

Is it possible to set indidual npc's to use either bodymorphs or nioverride when SLIF is called?  Or does the setting apply to all npcs?

I'm running CBBE with bodymorphs generated, but I have a large number of follower mods that are using UNP and don't have the morphs included (but have a belly node so nioverride works).  If I could set/save npcs when registered to use one or other inlfation methods (or change already registered actors) it would be great, as currently I only seem to be able to get one or the other to work.

I can usually figure things out by going over forums and following links, but in this case I've hit my limit on trying to get this mod to do anything.  So, let me take this from the top.

This is for Skyrim SE.  As of this writing, I'm using SLIF 1.2.2 beta, SexLab Framework SE 1.63 Beta7, and all of the other requirements at their current versions.  I'm using the CBBE SE body with the proper Bodymorphs created.  I know SLIF doesn't do anything on its own, so I've been using Mana Tanks SE and Beeing Female SE (with the all of the necessary patches to make them operable).  SLIF Patches being used are from the December 2018 archive via links in the OP.

Mana Tanks and Beeing Female each work perfectly fine on their own, which tells me that my Bodymorphs for CBBE are properly created.  However when I install the appropriate patch files for SLIF integration, things don't exactly work correctly,   SLIF recognizes Mana Tanks and Beeing Female, but the only growth that occurs is an immediate jump in breast size to gargantuan sizes.  When looking over the data in SLIF itself, NIOverride is set to 100 for NPC L and NPC R breast.  Under the Values tab SLIF is accepting the growth values for Mana Tanks, but no actual growth occurs.

I've been using clean installs and new games - utilizing New Beginnings to quickly create a new character.  The only other mods running (for testing purposes) are RaceMenu, Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch, NoScript Framework SE, FNIS SE 7.5 FISSES 1.3.6

On 8/30/2019 at 4:51 AM, LordAethar said:

I can usually figure things out by going over forums and following links, but in this case I've hit my limit on trying to get this mod to do anything.  So, let me take this from the top.

This is for Skyrim SE.  As of this writing, I'm using SLIF 1.2.2 beta, SexLab Framework SE 1.63 Beta7, and all of the other requirements at their current versions.  I'm using the CBBE SE body with the proper Bodymorphs created.  I know SLIF doesn't do anything on its own, so I've been using Mana Tanks SE and Beeing Female SE (with the all of the necessary patches to make them operable).  SLIF Patches being used are from the December 2018 archive via links in the OP.

Mana Tanks and Beeing Female each work perfectly fine on their own, which tells me that my Bodymorphs for CBBE are properly created.  However when I install the appropriate patch files for SLIF integration, things don't exactly work correctly,   SLIF recognizes Mana Tanks and Beeing Female, but the only growth that occurs is an immediate jump in breast size to gargantuan sizes.  When looking over the data in SLIF itself, NIOverride is set to 100 for NPC L and NPC R breast.  Under the Values tab SLIF is accepting the growth values for Mana Tanks, but no actual growth occurs.

I've been using clean installs and new games - utilizing New Beginnings to quickly create a new character.  The only other mods running (for testing purposes) are RaceMenu, Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch, NoScript Framework SE, FNIS SE 7.5 FISSES 1.3.6

Try setting NIoveride to 0 for all breast/butt/belly in SLIF.  Then go to percentages and change to 100% for all breast/butt/belly.  You should be able to just set the default value to 100% then apply it to all of them.  After that experiment with the different growth methods (I use additive and instant) to get it how you want.

As far as I'm aware the SLIF patches are for oldrim only, so aren't guaranteed to work in SSE.  I've found mods which support it natively (hentai pregnancy, fill her up, milk mod economy) seem to work fine.  Also make sure you haven't turned the SLIF esp into an esl.  While it fits the criteria for one (and both wyre bash and vortex suggest it can be),  I found a lot of  other mods then didn't detect it when it was flagged as an espfe, likely because they were using the oldrim method of counting from 1-254 in the load order to see if the plugin was there rather than use the IsPluginInstalled function.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:14 AM, Grummkol said:

Try setting NIoveride to 0 for all breast/butt/belly in SLIF.  Then go to percentages and change to 100% for all breast/butt/belly.  You should be able to just set the default value to 100% then apply it to all of them.  After that experiment with the different growth methods (I use additive and instant) to get it how you want.

As far as I'm aware the SLIF patches are for oldrim only, so aren't guaranteed to work in SSE.  I've found mods which support it natively (hentai pregnancy, fill her up, milk mod economy) seem to work fine.  Also make sure you haven't turned the SLIF esp into an esl.  While it fits the criteria for one (and both wyre bash and vortex suggest it can be),  I found a lot of  other mods then didn't detect it when it was flagged as an espfe, likely because they were using the oldrim method of counting from 1-254 in the load order to see if the plugin was there rather than use the IsPluginInstalled function.

Yea, I played around with that a bit and found I could scale the breasts down to what they should be at (I think 1% was what I had to scale it down to), but that was about all I could get the mod to do.  As far as the mods patch support, I had a strong suspicion that patches were only for Oldrim despite following the proper links in the author's signature (all of his links seem to point to Oldrim stuff).  So I honestly don't know what SE mods have native SLIF support beyond the couple you already listed, and I'm not using any of them.

I gave up on SLIF not long after my original post, I was ready to actually play the game for a while.  I ended up using Beeing Female for my pregnancy mod, Realistic Needs 2.0 for my Food/Survival/Weight gain mod, and Mana Tanks for just a little bit of gradual, permanent breast growth as my character levels up.

Thanks for responding though.  It confirms a few things I was suspecting.

49 minutes ago, vampiremecha said:

So, after looking through the oldrim forum and this version, I have yet to find a definitive answer on how to convert node growth to bodymorph growth. Can anyone direct me to a post that explains how or explain it?

Try two posts above your one.  Set NIOveride values on breast/but/belly to 0 for all. Set percentages to 100% (as a starting point)

Hello, I may just be a bit dim but i am having trouble setting this up for the CBBE SMP body, im trying to make that body work in tandom with this and the milk mod economy. again i may just be dim and have overlooked something or maybe it wont work with that body as of yet. 

I try to use MME and Hentai Pregnancy with SLIF but both only get recognised for a very short Time.

HP worked for a while with SLIF. MME was never properly recognized (just a short message but no SLIF MCM entry) by SLIF and the Boobs keep growing and shrinking all the Time.

This mod has been out for years and still no user guide? For those of us who don't understand scripting, variables, etc., an easy to read guide would be useful. What would the different circumstances be to use additive, subtractive, top x, etc. What would you set min, max, and percentages to to maintain your base body (one built in bodyslide) from reducing to a smaller version when the inflation duration ends. Is it 100 or 0 or the same as is built in bodyslide with combinations of zeros and hundreds and whatever in between? Do you have any intention of providing clear and consice information to the common users, or do you just feel that those like myself are beneath you and undeserving of your time? Yes, I'm upset. Since you began this project I have been trying to get it to function correctly and learn how to determine which case scenarios call for different functions, how to properly implement them into my setup without pure guesswork. I am not the only one with these questions. In the oldrim and se forums these questions are continuously asked and generally answered by another member who gives an answer that screams out that they don't know either, but trial and error has given them a little to pass on.

Yes, I know I'm ranting, but people need help and it isn't being provided.

On 9/28/2019 at 9:50 AM, TheRavenGod said:

Just wondering, since I can't tell with a lack of mod list- does this support Soulgem Oven 4? or only 3 like the LE version? or neither?

Looks like the author has no native support listed for SE. Even in LE a compatibility patch was required for the two to work together. See no reason why the same wouldn't hold true now. 

On 9/29/2019 at 11:49 PM, Inanna17 said:

Looks like the author has no native support listed for SE. Even in LE a compatibility patch was required for the two to work together. See no reason why the same wouldn't hold true now. 

My question was more of "does the patch work on 4.0", since 4.0 is marked as a Beta. I was assuming that the patch list was the same as the LE version, but 4.0 doesn't even exist for LE so I couldn't be sure. The fact that the list is just completely blank for SE doesn't help one way or the other.

If you read the authors documentation for SGO4 it was designed specifically for Skyrim SE to use bodyslide morphs instead of bone size morphs like SGO3. I doubt any patches written for SGO3 will function on SGO4.

I'm curious myself if there is any planned SLIF patches for SGO4. Though the author lists the mod as a Beta it's very stable with the only issues I've had are graphical glitches with the built in widgets for monitoring Milk/Gem progress.

On 9/24/2019 at 7:06 PM, duskthief said:

Hello, I may just be a bit dim but i am having trouble setting this up for the CBBE SMP body, im trying to make that body work in tandom with this and the milk mod economy. again i may just be dim and have overlooked something or maybe it wont work with that body as of yet. 

The CBBE SMP uses custom bones for the breast physics, thus it's incompatible with MME which relies on the default breast bones available through the XPMSE skeleton. This is because MME uses bone scaling instead of CBBE morphs to change breast size.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:27 PM, Kordain said:

The CBBE SMP uses custom bones for the breast physics, thus it's incompatible with MME which relies on the default breast bones available through the XPMSE skeleton. This is because MME uses bone scaling instead of CBBE morphs to change breast size.

Hi,

Under Modus, we have "Morph Modus" does it allow us to user scaling with CBBE morphs?  If yes, how do you use it?  I always used the default one and I have no result with this one.

Thanks.

Sorry about the question.. How to create Body Morphs , Cause I have CBBE special installed and The inflation event doesn't happen during the sex scenes and only visible after the NPC gets dressed again.. Maybe I am doing something wrong in settings .. Would someone explain this to me please !

Would it be possible to make this work with the 3 breast bone body?

From what I gather they're incompatible because of the way SMP uses custom bones.

However, I still have access to CBBE morphs and can manually move the slider in racemenu, so is there a way to make SLIF se work with those CBBE morphs?

Edit: 

Running on a bit of an older skse 2.0.15. This mod sounds great if i could get it to work, but currently I'm having a hard time just getting mods to even register with this mod. It only picks up Estrus Chaurus, but not the spider add-on nor does it pick up on Hentai Pregnancy SE. I'm using CBBE SE Special. I built my morphs. Hentai pregnancy uses them so I know that it's working. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated . Another odd note is SLIF only picks up Estrus Chaurus in the presets tab under mod list. It doesn't appear in a any other tab.