qotsafan

SexLab Inflation Framework SE

I'm currently running SLIF SE 1.22 in conjunction with JContainers 4.1.12. Well, 'running' is not accurate.

For some reason the game will CTD on load or new game whenever I try to load these two mods together. Disabling one or the other causes it to load.

Dropping SLIF is not feasible for me because I use TBD and it's the only way to bodymorph for a lot of my mods, but JContainers enables a chunk of my mods too (including one of my favourite mods, SlaveTats, which I use as a base mod for a lot of things).

I'd like to get these two to work together. Does anybody have a work-around?

2 hours ago, cloakofskill said:

I'm currently running SLIF SE 1.22 in conjunction with JContainers 4.1.12. Well, 'running' is not accurate.

For some reason the game will CTD on load or new game whenever I try to load these two mods together. Disabling one or the other causes it to load.

Dropping SLIF is not feasible for me because I use TBD and it's the only way to bodymorph for a lot of my mods, but JContainers enables a chunk of my mods too (including one of my favourite mods, SlaveTats, which I use as a base mod for a lot of things).

I'd like to get these two to work together. Does anybody have a work-around?

•  

I have both of those running, and no CTD on load. Normal questions: SKSE up-to-date? Engine Fixes? Try .net framework to figure out the crash problem. Just installing .net causes it to create a crash file when the game CTD's and lists dll's and objects that could be causing it.

I have practically nothing running now on this troubleshooting profile. SKSE is the latest version and installed. Part 2 of Engine Fixes is installed. The rest is right here.

troubleshootingthis.PNG.b6297c947ed447210ee8b3977e21179c.PNG

troubleshootingthis2.PNG.2a0c16c62684f81ca851ebc3f7bec8e5.PNG\

I've tried turning all of this other stuff off that I can and it doesn't help. Interestingly enough, the SLIF plugin has a warning symbol that reads "Designed for a different game" in spite of being the SE version (triple-checked) and working fine until JContainers is enabled.

If I enable JContainers and disable SLIF, it loads. Vice versa, it loads. Both together, it crashes.

so, simpler thing after you posted that log: how many dll files do you have, cause iirc there was a hard limit on that or a limit on memory allocated for dll.

otherwise, you should check that crash file, and try messing with some of the other mods.

Could also be showracemenualt, as some users on the nexus were talking about freezes

finally, I'm not really the best for debugging skyrim. I would assume something in SLIF is causing it due to there being SLIF-like values in the crash log. Maybe make sure that SLIF is up2date or the scripts are right. And maybe check kernalbase.dll on google or something

good luck

5 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

does this work with CBBE 3BBB? I'm looking to incorporate this into my mod list but I see it hasn't been updated in 2 years

In the OP of the thread for 3bbb advanced there is a patch to make this work with 3bbb. 

How do you setup SLIF to work with Milk Mod and BHUNP? There are so many settings and no section for mod integration in the MCM. Not sure what type of scaling I should choose either, but I have installed the 3BBB lists uploaded earlier.

Are there any mods out there that inflate the butt similar to Fill Her Up SE? Not just looking for a cum inflation mod, butt something I can toy with that creates a variable butt inflation, that way it isn't inflated on toggle like PlayerSuccubusQuest could be, or Lazy Inflation. Not sure if this is the place to post it, but it would be something awesome to think have, my life would be complete.

Is there a detailed overview of the MCM menu options and what each of them does?

In particular, is it necessary to have the scanner on (seems to be off by default)? I'm using Hentai Pregnancy and the 3BA body and was seeing no bodymorph changes. I did follow instructions on both HP and 3BA pages on how to properly configure HP, SLIF and add the files needed for 3BBB. The problem seems to have "corrected itself" after a while, about 20 minutes of gameplay and sleeping - I'm now seeing the correct morphs for the belly inflation (too soon to see any pregnancy morphing). How often does SLIF check and update morphing? Is this normal behaviour? As for the scanner, seems to be related to NPC updating, which may also be relevant for HP. Again, do I need to turn it on, or does SLIF still update NPCs without the scanner? I don't really need real-time updating, as long as the delay I experienced is normal and nothing else is required, I'm fine, but there are quite a few options in the MCM that aren't self-explanatory (to me, at least) so I'm a bit daunted. A post or article explaining what each options does would be great.

Anyway, thanks for a great mod.

How would I go about adding a magic effect using the Absorb script? I tried making a concentration one but it didn't seem to do anything after creating a spell out of it, should I make it fire and forget, or do I need to set some properties to make sure it works?

Can using the "sexchange" command screw with SLIF? After using the command (even if I use it again to change back immediately), going into SLIF and either uninstalling/reinstalling, or unregistering the player causes the game to CTD 100% without fail upon trying to save the game.

Cleaning the save of SLIF either causes the game to bog down to about 5 FPS, or crash entirely upon saving, as above.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ralfmister said:

So you managed to get a mod to register with slif? How did you fix it? I can't seem to get it to detect what I'm using.

I updated everything, but only Fill Her Up SE is registered, BF does not.  And I can't fix this weird belly problem.