SexLab Inflation Framework SE

On 9/15/2019 at 1:52 PM, Grummkol said:

Try two posts above your one.  Set NIOveride values on breast/but/belly to 0 for all. Set percentages to 100% (as a starting point)

Sorry if I'm really confused, what does setting NIOveride values to 0 do? Does this disable all node scaling? And what does setting percentages to 100% do?

Also, under the Bodymorph tab in the MCM for SLIF, what is the difference between "Default List.json" and the other two (UUNP and CBBE)?

Edit: found some answers in the support topic for the LE version, here

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 1:53 PM, Player80 said:

Would it be possible to make this work with the 3 breast bone body?

From what I gather they're incompatible because of the way SMP uses custom bones.

However, I still have access to CBBE morphs and can manually move the slider in racemenu, so is there a way to make SLIF se work with those CBBE morphs?

Edit: I'm a dumb dumb who hadn't realized this worked with Fill her up. I'm going to test this with hentai pregnancy, then MME again because last time I checked nothing worked properly.

Edit2: Scaling doesn't seem to work with hentai pregnancy nor MME

I second, It would be awesome if SLIF could work with 3 breast bone body ? 

9 hours ago, Snook001 said:

I second, It would be awesome if SLIF could work with 3 breast bone body ? 

I did it a while ago actually, and I guess I forgot about that post and never edited it.

Follow the instructions here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?tab=comments#comment-2820451

Select Tulius json, go to Bodymorphs and set NiOverride to 0, then select percentages and increase the sliders you want to values like 100% or 400%, from what I can tell it's the maximum size this slider can go. Also, if you click "set default value" to bulk assign a certain value, you can throw away the current save and reload a previous one (SLIF settings transfer over saves). I don't know why this happens, but settings all the sliders at once breaks your character and you need to reload the game and the save.

Hi,

Ok, I guess now I understand.  SLIF cannot by itself give a default inflation to the player, you need another mod to trigger the inflation?

Is their any mod which can from the start inflate the player just to make it different from other npc?  Something you can adjust in an MCM?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 10:39 PM, Snook001 said:

Hi,

Ok, I guess now I understand.  SLIF cannot by itself give a default inflation to the player, you need another mod to trigger the inflation?

Is their any mod which can from the start inflate the player just to make it different from other npc?  Something you can adjust in an MCM?

Thanks

Try LazyBodyEdit and LazyInflation. There are also other Tools from him that come in very handy. He also made LazyTools, LazyHeels, LazyCBP.

On 12/26/2019 at 9:14 AM, Fr0Zen1 said:

Try LazyBodyEdit and LazyInflation. There are also other Tools from him that come in very handy. He also made LazyTools, LazyHeels, LazyCBP.

I'll be right back, I'm trying that ?

Thanks, LazyBodyEdit work just fine. 

LazyInflation drop my FPS so much I decided I would not use it.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Im looking for help getting the 3BBB Advanced body to work with the bodymorphs section of this mod. Nothing I do seems to get the breasts to scale with Milk Mod Economy, the bodymorph values just stay at zero, though mods like Fill Her Up use the bodymorphs just fine. I made a post in the 3BA Topic with more details and screenshots. All help is appreciated.

I apologise in advance if this has been answered before, but I'm having a problem getting SLIF working with SMMB.

I can only imagine it's due to the mod having sliders in a completely different section to that of CBBE, I was wondering if anyone has discovered a work around, or any sort of solution?

20200113160654_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 7:53 AM, Grummkol said:

Is it possible to set indidual npc's to use either bodymorphs or nioverride when SLIF is called?  Or does the setting apply to all npcs?

I'm running CBBE with bodymorphs generated, but I have a large number of follower mods that are using UNP and don't have the morphs included (but have a belly node so nioverride works).  If I could set/save npcs when registered to use one or other inlfation methods (or change already registered actors) it would be great, as currently I only seem to be able to get one or the other to work.

Did you ever figure out how to get this working? I'm in the same boat (CBBE SE game but with a few UNP followers I'd like things to work on)

On 2/27/2020 at 12:03 AM, Grummkol said:

Don't think its possible and the mod author never responded to the question

So I've been trying to get things working with "Niobe the sun rose healer." I went and got her bodyslide preset from Oldrim. I edited the presets .xml file to add the line 

<Group name="CBBE Bodies"/>

This let it appear in bodyslide. I chose the outfit/body CBBE special and when I loaded the preset I saw that the breasts were odd shaped. I went into the high and low weight sliders and saw that Nipples> size was set to 400%, and Breasts>smaller1 was set  to 250%, so I made those two values negative. This seemed to fix the chest so I'm guessing the difference between UNP and CBBE is that some sliders are reversed?

Anyway, held CTRL when I clicked the giant "build" button, and it added the "femalebody_0, femalebody_1 and tri" files to my Mod Organizer 2 overwrites folder. I took those three files and pasted them into the Niobe Follower file to overwrite her UNP body with cbbe. Now in game her body retains her custom UNP shape while also responding to bodyshape morphs since she's a CBBE now. Her outfit didn't react since I didn't build it in bodyslide, but her nude model worked fine.

Sorry if this is something you already knew how to do, but I just found out today from trial and error so I was pretty hype haha!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

I'd like to see if I can get TBD morphs to work with this, but the names are different between the morphs for CBBE SE and this. I'll have to dig into the morph names list from RaceMenu/Bodyslide, and see if I can kludge something together. I'll update with my findings when not tied down by working from home.

EDIT: I guess I had more time than I thought. as it appears to be working once I created the bodymorphs json file. I've attached the two files needed in their respective folders, so one can copy directly into their data folder or mod manager of choice.

Note: I did have to delete the nioverride.json file from SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework before it would work, which the mod will rebuild when the game is ran, but that might have just been my case.

TBD SLIF files.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone get this to work properly with 3bbb and baka fill her up / normal fill her up?

As soon as fill her up registers - i get massive graphical glitches. If i dont use the SE patches for SLIF, things dont seem to register properly either. As soon as I get the graphical glitches i CTD if attempting to access racemenu. Equipping clothes stops the glitch but as soon as i remove i ctd.

(I only really have fill her up and milk mod economy - the breasts are working fine) - the stomach really is the problem. When not using the inflation framework - either I end up with an empty MCM menu with bakas fill her up (I guess due to it attempting to access sexlab inflation). However just using the normal fill her up without the inflation framework I end up with a "squashed balloon" attached to the stomach instead of the pregnancy morph which im trying to get.

Im using the SLIF Bodymorph setting file I found somewhere in this thread which was linked but it doesnt solve my problem. So yeah wondering who has this working with fill her up / 3bbb and how they managed :)

(Basically want Fill Her Up to use the Pregnancy Slider instead of anything else). I thought this was by default when using CBBE (3bbb) and not UNP but doesnt seem that way.

1 hour ago, Serahiel said:

Did anyone get this to work properly with 3bbb and baka fill her up / normal fill her up?

As soon as fill her up registers - i get massive graphical glitches. If i dont use the SE patches for SLIF, things dont seem to register properly either. As soon as I get the graphical glitches i CTD if attempting to access racemenu. Equipping clothes stops the glitch but as soon as i remove i ctd.

(I only really have fill her up and milk mod economy - the breasts are working fine) - the stomach really is the problem. When not using the inflation framework - either I end up with an empty MCM menu with bakas fill her up (I guess due to it attempting to access sexlab inflation). However just using the normal fill her up without the inflation framework I end up with a "squashed balloon" attached to the stomach instead of the pregnancy morph which im trying to get.

Im using the SLIF Bodymorph setting file I found somewhere in this thread which was linked but it doesnt solve my problem. So yeah wondering who has this working with fill her up / 3bbb and how they managed :)

(Basically want Fill Her Up to use the Pregnancy Slider instead of anything else). I thought this was by default when using CBBE (3bbb) and not UNP but doesnt seem that way.

So, I'm using UNP, but I thought I would see if anyone else in general is having issues with SLIF/Baka's FHU. My MCM and everything functions fine but the mod itself for FHU is just, not working. No inflation is getting detected at all, and therefore I can't tell whether it is working correctly with SLIF. At my wits end really with that given that I don't think there's a forum space for that version of FHU.

Has anyone else had the same issue that when Sexlab Inflation Framework SE is active - that when going to RaceMenu - CBBE sliders (Pregnancy Slider) causes huge graphical glitches / shortly afterwards CTDing? (3BBB amazing body).

P.S I think people always try fixes for the wrong body types - its a shame there isnt one "body" everyone uses and most of these problems would go away :P