On 10/17/2020 at 4:25 AM, Celedhring said:

Bug report:  Having Onlookers on will potentially lock out your follower for rapes if you have followers set for rape in Violate since they potentially can be onlookers (and masturbate) locking them out of being sexually assaulted via Violate.

its not a bug  when there masturbating  it just turns off collusion while there doing that   just turn off the  allow  companions  In  Onlookers  if you have them set for rapes

On 10/8/2020 at 3:16 PM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Just a quick issue I'm having.

My widgets don't seem to display the proper statistics. They all sit at 0, yet I know my stats are higher. Like for instance, I get randomly crippled after violate and such, so I know my wear is really high, yet it only shows 0. Plus I get bad rep responses so I know my infamy is really high, yet it only shows 0 as well. And my lust meter is still sitting at 0.

I did adjust the settings and such, as I read a previous post about how that can mess it up. So I set them all back to default and reset MCG. Still, they all sit at 0 and don't move. Anyone by chance know a fix for this?

I too am having this issue. Tried restarting MCG, new game, Adjusting settings. Nothing seems to kick start the widgets. On my playthroughs, it has never worked from the get go. Hopefully someone can figure it out. 

I can't understand how this mod works when it comes to assigning followers to workshops. I took a gunner as a slave, I want to assign him to labor at a settlement. I beat the crap out of him until he fully submitted.

But there is no dialogue options, I can't talk to him. How can I assign him to a workshop?

All there is is "slave options", then I recruited him by submission to try that, but again no dialogue, only "companion options".

Is it bugged out or am I missing something?

I can't set Hotkeys in any wey: always coming back to "None". I saw a few posts here, but can't find a solution and can't understand what to check.
I've moved away from program files and reinstalled everything under c:\games, tried many times using MO2, Nexus, Vortex, manually... lways same behaviour. 

Other mods (ex: MCM_Demo) ARE saving hotkeys. This one is not. Please help me understand what to check.

I've only two lines in MCM.log:

Loading keybind definitions for MagnoCumGaudio when trying to change Hotkey

WARNING: MagnoCumGaudio.esp|07062C01 is not a valid form when trying to restart/stop/reset the mod trough the MCM tool page. 

Could someone help?

Do not want to burst anyone's bubble, but the author is nowhere to be found and though I have been using MCG from the beginning ,I have never seen the issues most of you are bringing up. My game works great with MCG ,his instructions for use are pretty clear and I am believing that a bunch of you never had a stable AAF or game from the beginning and that most of your problems are self induced. Note that AAF was updated and since MCG has not , there are now probably conflicts. If you feel MCG is being wonky, there has always been a reset button! Use it instead of trying to beat your round peg issue into a square peg hole. There is no cavalry coming to our rescue at this moment. I am a gamer first and a half ass fixer at best. If I cannot make your error happen, then most of us are not going to be able to help you..

On 10/29/2020 at 4:53 PM, ram2point0 said:

I too am having this issue. Tried restarting MCG, new game, Adjusting settings. Nothing seems to kick start the widgets. On my playthroughs, it has never worked from the get go. Hopefully someone can figure it out. 

I am pretty sure you need another outside mod to make the widgets happen. It is probably noted in the game requirements.......

On 10/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, dragon13 said:

how do you get the servitrons to work with this mod cause im sure ive got all the mods and patches installed correctly and yet i only get the restore reputation option when i interact

servitrons has its own crafting station in work shop menu  its own chemistry station

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Do not want to burst anyone's bubble, but the author is nowhere to be found and though I have been using MCG from the beginning ,I have never seen the issues most of you are bringing up. My game works great with MCG ,his instructions for use are pretty clear and I am believing that a bunch of you never had a stable AAF or game from the beginning and that most of your problems are self induced. Note that AAF was updated and since MCG has not , there are now probably conflicts. If you feel MCG is being wonky, there has always been a reset button! Use it instead of trying to beat your round peg issue into a square peg hole. There is no cavalry coming to our rescue at this moment. I am a gamer first and a half ass fixer at best. If I cannot make your error happen, then most of us are not going to be able to help you..

Right i have seen a lot of people having a lot of issues the way i have mine set up is other mods working with MCG also i have 2 MCG installed one is in fact different from the other   guess i should make a video  So others can see   how i have my Game set up that is pretty sweet every things works Great MCG AAF amoung other stuff

On 10/30/2020 at 8:53 PM, dezpotism said:

I can't understand how this mod works when it comes to assigning followers to workshops. I took a gunner as a slave, I want to assign him to labor at a settlement. I beat the crap out of him until he fully submitted.

But there is no dialogue options, I can't talk to him. How can I assign him to a workshop?

All there is is "slave options", then I recruited him by submission to try that, but again no dialogue, only "companion options".

Is it bugged out or am I missing something?

The reason you can not assign them is because they are NOT  of your faction 

there is a  work around   face the slave  open console   click on slave    so there ID show    type this in console 

addtofaction   1c21c  1  workshopallowcommand   be sure the 1 at the end is spaced from  1c21c  and be-sure to space  workshopallowcommand  away from the 1 Then   hit enter   now you can assign them are send them to other settlements   what the 1c21c  1  is , Is the players  fiction  number

you can also use a mod called   just business   that is a Enslaving mod   it also has Prostitution  you can addtofaction   your fiction #    &  workshopallowcommand  as well.    also if you are playing   over boss you can sell them to nuka world gang bosses are have them Prostitute   @  the pack are operators are Disciples just business  also works on companions  but that will brake quest if doing so

On 10/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, ram2point0 said:

well you answered your own question  " leave the setting as is  do not touch  solution 1 of 2 

1. you can load a save before you change the setting some time that works  2 start a new game and do not touch the settings  "

I have seen a lot of people having a lot of issues there is a MCG  guide   read it

M.C.G. Compatibility Patches v2.12.50.rarM.C.G. FO4 v2.12.50.rar

REQUIREMENTS:

All these requirements are mandatory

• ALL FALLOUT 4 ORIGINAL DLCS;
  • F4SE: HERE
  • MCM: HERE
  • LOOKSMENU: HERE (already a requirement for AAF)
  • AAF: HERE
  • AAF THEMES: HERE. You need to install all of them, this means that you need to install the Vanilla, Kinky and Creature themes.
  • LEITO'S ANIMATIONS: HERE
  • SAVAGE CABBAGE ANIMATIONS: HERE.
  • ATOMIC LUST ANIMATIONS: HERE.
5 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

I have seen a lot of people having a lot of issues there is a MCG  guide   read it

M.C.G. Compatibility Patches v2.12.50.rar 11.94 kB · 1 download M.C.G. FO4 v2.12.50.rar 18.01 MB · 1 download

REQUIREMENTS:

All these requirements are mandatory

• ALL FALLOUT 4 ORIGINAL DLCS;
  • F4SE: HERE
  • MCM: HERE
  • LOOKSMENU: HERE (already a requirement for AAF)
  • AAF: HERE
  • AAF THEMES: HERE. You need to install all of them, this means that you need to install the Vanilla, Kinky and Creature themes.
  • LEITO'S ANIMATIONS: HERE
  • SAVAGE CABBAGE ANIMATIONS: HERE.
  • ATOMIC LUST ANIMATIONS: HERE.

Hi, 

I've folloed the guide step by step. I Also downloaded a brand new copy of F4, and installed this mod's dependencies and mod ONLY. Still having the issue of hotkeys and configuration not working. Also the mod is not starting as "disabled", I cannot see the "enable" button and If I try to stop/reset the mod, I receive the abovementioned error (WARNING: MagnoCumGaudio.esp|07062C01 is not a valid form

Any clue of what I should check? Because the problem seems only with this mod and MCM, but MCM with MCM_Demo mod is working without any problem...

1 hour ago, Alerik80 said:

Hi, 

I've folloed the guide step by step. I Also downloaded a brand new copy of F4, and installed this mod's dependencies and mod ONLY. Still having the issue of hotkeys and configuration not working. Also the mod is not starting as "disabled", I cannot see the "enable" button and If I try to stop/reset the mod, I receive the abovementioned error (WARNING: MagnoCumGaudio.esp|07062C01 is not a valid form

Any clue of what I should check? Because the problem seems only with this mod and MCM, but MCM with MCM_Demo mod is working without any problem...

Did you correctly download F4SE?  Instructions do not mean FO4.  MCM and MCG will not work without F4SE.

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Did you correctly download F4SE?  Instructions do not mean FO4.  MCM and MCG will not work without F4SE.

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, F4SE is installed (both executables and data folder), I moved everything under "c:\games" to avoid problems with program files (x86) folder (did a fresh install of steam and download again from scratch). 
Obviously I launch the game using F4SE. I receive all the notification from all the mods when i start a new game, I see the MCG menu in MCM... yet I cannot save anything ... Really don't know what to check, only error I see are in the MCM.log as abovementionend, but don't give me any clue on what to change.

15 minutes ago, Alerik80 said:

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, F4SE is installed (both executables and data folder), I moved everything under "c:\games" to avoid problems with program files (x86) folder (did a fresh install of steam and download again from scratch). 
Obviously I launch the game using F4SE. I receive all the notification from all the mods when i start a new game, I see the MCG menu in MCM... yet I cannot save anything ... Really don't know what to check, only error I see are in the MCM.log as abovementionend, but don't give me any clue on what to change.

When I start a new game, a notification immediately comes on that gives me the option to start MCG now or later? It is not an auto-start up for MCG. If I choose later ,when I call up MCM, and click on MCG, the Start Button is there. You click yes, then must leave the menu for MCG to install. Then when you call up MCG again, your setup options are all there..

5 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

When I start a new game, a notification immediately comes on that gives me the option to start MCG now or later? It is not an auto-start up for MCG. If I choose later ,when I call up MCM, and click on MCG, the Start Button is there. You click yes, then must leave the menu for MCG to install. Then when you call up MCG again, your setup options are all there..

That's the problem: I receive popup for every prerequisite mod installed (AAF, etc), but nothing for MCG. When I enter MCM I see the MCG menu, but no button to activate it, and every setting I try to change does nothing. 

I'm using last version of every mod prerequisite and MCG I found... really have no clue... 

I finally got this mod to work.  But I think it could be better and maybe there's tweaks or settings I can use to achieve this.

I used adult mods in Skyrim SE for quite a while.  Dumped OSEX like a hot potato, fiddled with Sexlab for a while and eventually settled on FlowerGirls + addons.  It wasn't perfect, but it was the best option for me.

Fast forward to F4 and after a couple of thorough playthroughs I thought I'd try something similar if I could.  AAF and other tools just weren't good enough for me, either prone to various issues or worse, soulless interface (from AAF + Atomic LustI think it was) that reminded me of the godawful OSEX.  But then MCG with its dialogue driven system comes along and while it took several attempts I finally got it working.  Yay!  Sorta.  There are a number of things I'd like to 'fix' if possible to make it fun.  I've managed to get (most) scenes to play and while the start could be better the end is woefully abrupt.  I'd even settle for a fade-to-black if nothing else, for 1-3 seconds before actors 'reset'.

Any tweaks possible?

11 hours ago, Alerik80 said:

That's the problem: I receive popup for every prerequisite mod installed (AAF, etc), but nothing for MCG. When I enter MCM I see the MCG menu, but no button to activate it, and every setting I try to change does nothing. 

I'm using last version of every mod prerequisite and MCG I found... really have no clue... 

I did the same thing about 6 months ago moved everything from program files to regular C drive and had several days worth of aggravation trying to get everything working again there was always that one pain in keister mod that refused to work, 10 times out of 10 after I set it to run as administrator things went smoothly don't know if that's a part of your issue but I just wanted to pass along that tidbit of experience that I've learned the hard way 

I'm not sure if this is just a me problem or what I've read through the guide and looked through the past posts and haven't seen anything close when I have the option to cuddle I can go to a bed but I can't advance any further than that unlike using furniture where you can either talk to your partner or just click on the desired piece of furniture and start the interaction other than that everything else seems to working fine that leads me to think I'm just doing something wrong?