Can I just clarify something probably very stupid? The Lust and Wear values don't change when the player "has sex" outside of the MCG dialogue framework correct? If I use another mod to get my funk on and my chick player bangs Preston, those two stats don't change right? Because if that isn't the case I'm screwed...  so to speak, ha.

Do your MCG stats change when you force the animations through AAF itself? If so, then it means the MCG stats work independently based on the animation itself and not the fact you performed that action through MCG. I'm actually not sure what case it is, because I wasn't paying much attention to MCG stats when I started AAF animations manually through AAF menu itself for testing purposes.

Guys, I found a nasty bug with MCG followers. Not sure why exactly this happens, but it's a nasty one.

Problem:

I was on a quest, I hired a scavenger follower and entered a building where the quest wanted me to go. It was only after finishing the quest when I realized that this particular follower was nowhere to be found anymore, simply gone, but when I checked the stats through teleport menu, it showed that I have 1/8 MCG followers, so that one follower was definitely the Scavenger follower I hired earlier, but they are now invisible (?) and using the feature to teleport all of the followers to player's position would do absolutely nothing or at least that's how it appeared to be. Obviously since they are invisible, you cannot interact with them through vanilla interactions, neither MCG interaction and also you can't click on them to see their ID in the console which makes it impossible to do any action with them that could fix the problem and therefore it is impossible to dismiss them and so you end up with 1 out of 8 follower slots permanently occupied by useless broken follower...

Obviously the author of this mod has been inactive for a long time now, so we cannot expect him to assist us with our issues, but fortunately I found a solution to this problem and I thought I should share it with you in case some of you run into the same problem. It's a very crude and nasty solution, but at the very least it frees up your follower slot which you can then use for someone who wouldn't suffer from this bug.

Solution:

Go to the old save in which you could still find the person that you hired, open console, click on that person so that you will see their ID in the console, close the console, load the latest save game you would like to continue playing, open the console again and type "kill" without quotes and hit enter. This will kill this particular useless follower and the game should show up a notification in the top-left corner of your screen informing you that one MCG follower slot was freed up.

EDIT:

Another possible solution (if you don't want to necessarily kill that NPC) is to use "openactorcontainer 1" command (again without quotes) instead of kill command, grab everything you gave to them and want back, close their inventory and use these commands in this order:

recycleactor

moveto player

close the console and the follower should appear near you. Keep in mind that it MIGHT look differently than before, this is because we used recycleactor command on it to fix the invisibility bug. Now you can properly dismiss this character to free up the followers slot. I highly recommend doing so, if you don't want to run into the same problem with this NPC again.

Edited by MrFuturehope
3 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

Check the ENSLAVEMENT SYSTEM spoiler in M.C.G. guide here.

Man, i kind of wished this could be used also for the PC actor that an NPC enslaves you.

12 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, thing is he's not just unkillable, he's not taking any damage. I can just stand in front of a hail of bullets and nothing happens.

"Open the console and type player.getisghost. If it returns 1, you're a Ghost."
"player.setghost 0 should fix it."

Had it happen to a someone before. This fixed his issue. Found the solution on Steam Forums.

Edited by hexmort
3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Well fuck me. That was it. You get about 20 internet gold stars for saving my game. Now if I can just get Kellogg sorted...

LOL. . . Now I'll play a clairvoyant here and tell you're surely playing with Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT), AND setting the player back to ghost 0 will also fix your problem with Kellogg / Valentine quest...

Well, that was a little bit far fetched and probably confusing, so let me explain. AFT has this little known bug which may leave your character in ghost form, very annoying when that happens and I haven't seen any other mod with this problem. As a ghost, your features are quite limited too, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some dialog glitch preventing you from making progress in the quest due to this bug. Another annoying bug that can happen with this mod is that some crafted misc items that you can use to call certain functions to control your followers may simply disappear, even along with your pip-boy itself (although I'm not sure if that pip-boy disappearance itself is caused by this mod, but I definitely had that bug happen fairly often with AFT installed, much less without it even though it was still happening). That pip-boy missing bug can be fixed by using console command to re-equip it. So the strategy for you now is once you set yourself to not be a ghost anymore, rush to Valentine again and check if that dialog pops up to get that Kellogg thing going, even reset Kellogg's inventory and grab that thing from his body again in non-ghost mode and try to talk to Valentine again.

Edited by MrFuturehope
11 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Well I just can't get a Lust reduction when screwing anything other than humans. Just won't drop after a shag. Wear goes up but Lust won't come down.  Also what mod do I need to give Synth/Muties   dicks??

THANKS!!

Try to reset MCG through MCM menu, after doing that, you should see some instructions on the screen what to do next along with some information that tells you to check if the stats are working correctly.

As for the penises, I don't know about synths, but supermutants get penises with this mod. I highly recommend reading the description there carefully, otherwise you might break your game. Also, while still there on the same mod page, you might also grab a fix called SuperMutantFreezeFix.7z from the same download page, just in case you ever run into any problems with supermutants after giving them penises.

1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

Well I just can't get a Lust reduction when screwing anything other than humans. Just won't drop after a shag. Wear goes up but Lust won't come down.  Also what mod do I need to give Synth/Muties   dicks??

THANKS!!

I am using SynthClampOn by Indarello from LL. 

2 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

LOL. . . Now I'll play a clairvoyant here and tell you're surely playing with Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT), AND setting the player back to ghost 0 will also fix your problem with Kellogg / Valentine quest...

No, didn't even know AFT was working on FO4. Resetting Kellogg's inventory didn't work and neither did reviving him. But setting the quest to the final stage completed it and started the next, so I think I'm good.

1 hour ago, dragon13 said:

having trouble with animations the social animations work but sex animations wont start but the game thinks im in a scene

Make sure you have at least one sex animation pack installed and that you are actually requesting MCG to play an animation that is included in the pack of animations that you have installed. Follow the guide here.

20 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

Make sure you have at least one sex animation pack installed and that you are actually requesting MCG to play an animation that is included in the pack of animations that you have installed. Follow the guide here.

according to the guide i was missing stuff i didnt know i needed

57 minutes ago, dragon13 said:

according to the guide i was missing stuff i didnt know i needed

That's what the guide is for. Sometimes you actually need less than what you read in the requirements of a mod, sometimes you actually need something different than what it says you need and sometimes you need more that what it says, so in order to make sense of it all, your best bet is to check out that guide to see what do you really need in order to use individual mods properly, because some informations that you can read on individual mod pages are no longer correct, simply outdated, but that guide is updated frequently, so stick to it whenever you want to install some of the mods mentioned there, read everything in that guide related to that particular mod, and you should be fine.