2 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

You have to enable the MCG event options by pushing whatever key you set up. That should bring up the menu, NPC Aproach you, NPCS to NPCS random sex, Defeat Sex..............You need to enable them. Beyond that, I cannot help you, further.

And that is my main problem i'm can'n open this stupic menu

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked and all there seems to be is:

-Reset widgets (tested, does not reset stats);

-Restart mod (tested, does not reset stats), and;

-Stop mod (which I'm slightly afeared of using bc it uninstalls the whole thing in-game and warns of corrupting saves lol)

Disabling and re-enabling the mood/preferences/orgasm type systems did squat, as did every other system, just to rule them out. 

Removing\adding related perks and debuffs via console did nothing. I have yet to find any display of my stats through console to try and pinch them back to 0.

I've also scoured the game folders for some sort of .ini or anything that might be keeping track of my 'diary' to see if I can reset it manually - and no dice.

So it's looking like my options are pretty exhausted besides straight up risking my saves by resinstalling or starting a new game which I'd rather not do.

Edited by Nuka-Scum
more troubleshoot clarification
On 9/12/2021 at 5:45 PM, Nuka-Scum said:

I've looked and all there seems to be is:

-Reset widgets (tested, does not reset stats);

-Restart mod (tested, does not reset stats), and;

-Stop mod (which I'm slightly afeared of using bc it uninstalls the whole thing in-game and warns of corrupting saves lol)

Disabling and re-enabling the mood/preferences/orgasm type systems did squat, as did every other system, just to rule them out. 

Removing\adding related perks and debuffs via console did nothing. I have yet to find any display of my stats through console to try and pinch them back to 0.

I've also scoured the game folders for some sort of .ini or anything that might be keeping track of my 'diary' to see if I can reset it manually - and no dice.

So it's looking like my options are pretty exhausted besides straight up risking my saves by resinstalling or starting a new game which I'd rather not do.

Hi, you should be able to manually reset those stats using the consolle, they are global variables, only problem is i don't remember their names! Using fo4edit could help to find them.

It should be something like

Set AnghelosHumanFucked to 0  etc etc

I'm unable to set the hotkeys in MCM. Whenever I try to set either the main mcg hotkey or the options one, it'll flash my set hotkey and then reset to none. I've seen others have this issues with MCM but nobody has brought up a solution as far as I can tell.

So I was wondering if I could manually set the hotkeys under the keybinds.json file? I don't know enough to properly enter the keybinds here or if that would even work. Would appreciate any help! Thank you!

keybinds.png

On 9/16/2021 at 5:31 AM, Martin56 said:

Hi, you should be able to manually reset those stats using the consolle, they are global variables, only problem is i don't remember their names! Using fo4edit could help to find them.

It should be something like

Set AnghelosHumanFucked to 0  etc etc

Good call! Found the form IDs.

In case anyone else is trying to figure it out:

AnghelosRaceRobots

AnghelosRaceAnimals

AnghelosRaceMasturbation

AnghelosRaceFreaks

AnghelosRaceMale

AnghelosRaceFemale

AnghelosRacePreferred

AnghelosRaceTotal

Using:

set (form ID, one at a time) to 0 

in the console reset them and that did the job, then I played with the numbers lol

Thanks for the support, Martin ❤️

Hey there !

It seems that only some types of food can be shared with an npc when I approach them. Cram/ Noodles/dog food (no way I'm eating that even if it looks yummy :) ) are the only things that worked for me so far, all other food (cooked included) give the message, "you've got no food to share..." 

I can't share cigarettes either, it gives the same message, and I have plenty of cigarettes and cigars, with the right mods (smokable cigarettes + lightup) and when I approach an npc, I make sure to have only cigarettes from Lightup. Is that because I have those two cigarettes mods together that it doesn't work ??? Thanks for your answers ?

On 9/11/2021 at 5:08 PM, Zizzpa said:

Isn't    there's  a reset  stats  option  in tools 

You can reset stats by using the restart mod toggle. After doing so you just need to start the approach options again. It really is just a mask. You are given a new log. If you dropped that you would find your old book with past stats. Have no idea if they are a non factor as you play with the new log, but it is better than redoing entire game..

13 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

You can reset stats by using the restart mod toggle. After doing so you just need to start the approach options again. It really is just a mask. You are given a new log. If you dropped that you would find your old book with past stats. Have no idea if they are a non factor as you play with the new log, but it is better than redoing entire game..

All right  thank  you  ...

I have installed and used MCG before with sucess. I recently made a fresh install with a modlist that included MCG. I am getting a problem I have never experienced.

In cuddles and threesomes "almost" every time, the player gender role is wrong.

Everything is latest version except LooksMenu is 1.6.18

AAF seems to work correctky. Anyone have a clue?

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason, when i use the M.C.G dialog to have sexual intercourse though dialog, everything well until the animation end. when the cloths and gear automatically get equipped back, a full set of BOS III T-45D power armour appear on me (without the power armour frame). i just have the stuff equipped on me just like if i was wearing the power armour. for example, the helmet is on my head but the half rear is invisible and my head as well making it look like a empty mask.

i do not have any power armour equipped when the animation start. but i did noticed the bug appear on me when i start an animation on a raider that surrender after i killed the death-claw at concord. at that moment the animation made me leave the power armour just before the animation and i did only noticed the set was appearing on me once back in sanctuary as i play in the 1st person view and i re-enter the power armour after the scene.

since the bug keep coming back and every time a new full set of power armour appear in my inventory. i have like 6 full  set stored in my settlement by now, i have no frame to put them on. they are good set so i keep them but i do not need so many.

i also notice the my companion from a mod found on Nexus, my wife Nora was also wearing the set of power-armour after  leaving the power armour i made her carry, since it happen without AAF scenes, i didn't try to look for any cause of this bug, there is just a few bug that you do not really care about from time to time.

it might be caused by another mod but for some reason the AAF animation seem to trigger the bug. is anyone know about it?

EDIT; i saw the incompatibility list and see that i have the RSE II; CSA mod, i installed it but never really used it so far, i would just disable it and see if it would fix the bug

Edited by JIBEcaid01

I have seen this posted a couple of times and was wondering if it was just me but...
When i would refuse an offer, say, an invite to relax or a deny of a flirt NPC
The option "Could be Dangerous" does nothing?
I mean, the NPC is bummed out, but thats it?

I explored the ESP with the edit tool and found Voice lines where an NPC would get pissed of and set you straight (presuming raping/forcing you on the spot?)
Is this supposed to be a 50/50 roll of the dice for a positive/negative reaction?
Or is there some kind of factor influencing the outcome? (like infamy)

Has this never been inplemented? it seems right now, its inpossible to get an negative reaction.
Kinda sucks cuz now, being a total bitch does not have any repercussions.

On 10/13/2021 at 12:11 AM, jarno5 said:

I have seen this posted a couple of times and was wondering if it was just me but...
When i would refuse an offer, say, an invite to relax or a deny of a flirt NPC
The option "Could be Dangerous" does nothing?
I mean, the NPC is bummed out, but thats it?

I explored the ESP with the edit tool and found Voice lines where an NPC would get pissed of and set you straight (presuming raping/forcing you on the spot?)
Is this supposed to be a 50/50 roll of the dice for a positive/negative reaction?
Or is there some kind of factor influencing the outcome? (like infamy)

Has this never been inplemented? it seems right now, its inpossible to get an negative reaction.
Kinda sucks cuz now, being a total bitch does not have any repercussions.

I was able to kinda fix the above, chances still seem kind of random.
All i did, remove the condition CanHarras in F4edit, that somehow never gets met.
Made the values the same as the positive outcome.
Also fixed some missing entries where it did not lead to the harras scene corectly.

Weird thing happended and I'm trying to figure out if it was this mod that did it. After selecting "rough" on the quest reward scene, every other mod that triggers sex scenes only animates rough positions.

Also, I selected player reciever with a woman npc as the giver, and when she started an animation with a male npc some time later, she was the giver still.

All I know is this mod is out dated  seen a post by  him stating  if I am gone  for more  then a month   loverslab  and molders  take control  of this mod   that was few  years  ago  around the last update patch. 

i have questions, 1. has anyone been able to have seggs with servitrons? how do you do that, i installed the patchs and all but i still cant find a way to do it, 2. is there an option to masturbate? i want to remove lust without needing to find someone or kidnap someone or whatever, just meself

15 hours ago, andresc00l said:

i have questions, 1. has anyone been able to have seggs with servitrons? how do you do that, i installed the patchs and all but i still cant find a way to do it, 2. is there an option to masturbate? i want to remove lust without needing to find someone or kidnap someone or whatever, just meself

Press  and  long hold  idk my system a few seconds. the key  you signed  for  options  for mcg  hot k let  go awindow pop's up. With options. But mcg doesn't  recognize  masterbation  As for servitorn. What you mean  Seggs  any way Ada  servitorn  or  any servitorn s  when building  you have to set as female   also need  male on male  animation s female  on  female  animstions 

11 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Press  and  long hold  idk my system a few seconds. the key  you signed  for  options  for mcg  hot k let  go awindow pop's up. With options. But mcg doesn't  recognize  masterbation  As for servitorn. What you mean  Seggs  any way Ada  servitorn  or  any servitorn s  when building  you have to set as female   also need  male on male  animation s female  on  female  animstions 

well i have the animations installed and all, but the only options i get on the mcg when talking with the servitron and after setting em as female is for them to fix my reputation, but no other options to have anything with them, what do i do?
as you can see in the image attached there is an servitron, but no banging option, what do

imagen_2021-10-27_013555.png

Edited by andresc00l