Great mod! I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this yet, but I think something that could definitely be a good addition to MCG is the ability to have npcs follow you somewhere before playing a sex animation. Something similar to how Beggar Whore does it. I think it would make more sense too, rather than having relations with someone in the middle of DC or any other settlement.

If there already is a feature like this, or some way to get it, could you possibly point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Couldn't find the answer anywhere. I like this mod but it seems to disable the AAF menu. Is there a way to use both MCG and AAF menu at the same time? I know its likely a design choice to prevent "cheating" but I like to set up scenes with AAF's menu sometimes but dont want to ditch MCG

Edited by thisisauniquename
5 hours ago, BogBrush82 said:

Any plans in the future to turn NPC's into working girls if you equip them with the prostitution ring?

Think that  works  on slaves  if I am recalling  memory  right. 

On 11/29/2021 at 3:41 AM, Ahrioz said:

On top of this, for some reason, erections are broken. I followed the AAF Fucking Manual exactly (including using the correct versions of everything), as well as following this guide exactly. I'm not sure where I went wrong to have both of these issues :C 

Erections are broken for me as well on some animations, I also followed the guide to the letter. The Atomic animations especially were all broken so I just disabled their .esp's.

I'm suddenly getting "no actors in range of crosshair" when I press the hotkey, it was working fine until today. The only thing I did was install OCBPC + a preset, and RAW INPUT mod. I also made all the config files read-only because the damn game refused to turn off Vsync.

1 hour ago, Lumipo said:

I'm suddenly getting "no actors in range of crosshair" when I press the hotkey, it was working fine until today. The only thing I did was install OCBPC + a preset, and RAW INPUT mod. I also made all the config files read-only because the damn game refused to turn off Vsync.

MTM. OCBP.   Physics   preset. RC3. 1597137935. That works  with fg 180  and fg 185.  If using  vortex  this  is  load.  order     if I typed  the numbers  wrong  in txt. The one above  is correct  I am typing  on a phone  I made  sure  that  the correct  mtm preset and number. 

Fusiongirl[1].txt

Edited by Zizzpa
Being brain less
1 hour ago, Lumipo said:

I use  vsync  vr. Prf.  Use the  3D application setting in graphic   setting management  3D settings global  setting  2nd to latest  one  the last one  is set to 1.   Triple  buffering off threaded optimization  auto  texture  filtering. Triilinear.  optimization  on as for vertical  sync  in program  setting  that's  off.  

6 hours ago, deathmorph said:

My actress receives an offer from the companion to relax. She accepts that. The screen goes black for a moment and then the message appears that you did "something" with him. What did she do? It can't be a single hug because I set up the animation for it.

Solution found. In the Vortex settings, UAP had overwritten a file from the MCG. I have corrected the fact that this file is now loaded behind UAP. Now everything is working properly again.
I also have the problem with the crosshair from time to time. The follower can then no longer be addressed at all. With a little patience, the follower will go away at some point.

7 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

I use  vsync  vr. Prf.  Use the  3D application setting in graphic   setting management  3D settings global  setting  2nd to latest  one  the last one  is set to 1.   Triple  buffering off threaded optimization  auto  texture  filtering. Triilinear.  optimization  on as for vertical  sync  in program  setting  that's  off.  

Can't  read  your unread reply  anyway  found somethings  out  I don't  play Fo4 very much   few lady's  that. Live and work here. Do when we get  down time  they was telling me about  F4SE  and the latest  FG 185  The Fg  esp is a info grabber along with  F4SE  injecting reading  writing  full executable  into reg  of system  that shit right  there  is a totally  illegal  thing  that's  falls  under  internet crimes  hacking. I haven't  updated  my game  since  2018. He'll I'm still  playing  on the same  charitor from then    thought I let  ya know  ..

Edited by Zizzpa
Typos.

Apparently enblocal.ini FPS limiter turns itself off after a player prostitution interaction (when the animation ends), but I haven't tested other interactions. Weird as hell but apparently Nvidia has a built in FPS limiter now so I'm just using that.

Edited by Lumipo
Prematurely pressing Save.
5 hours ago, Lumipo said:

Apparently enblocal.ini FPS limiter turns itself off after a player prostitution interaction (when the animation ends), but I haven't tested other interactions. Weird as hell but apparently Nvidia has a built in FPS limiter now so I'm just using that.

I needed  to get. Back in mine  and play  some  got a few  weeks  down time  been sleeping  mostly  this past  week  cool thanks  for info  

Yes, hugging and kissing work. But sometimes you also want to bang.
I think I've found the mistake. I am still testing it.

A question about romance. Are the reactions at the end of the date always the same? Passionate kiss, romantic kiss - how do you know that you are right with your partner NPC? Or does only the log help?

13 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

Does it have kissing and hugging options?  Like, you dont always want to bang.  Sometimes you just want to make out, you know?

Looks like  you be missing  some mods  huging kissing   AAF _SEU V104 and also the addon  SEU xml  addon v1.04  that's what  I have now been been doing up dates  of mods 3 years out of date    maybe  AAF  be goofing  up i have seen that  in the past some whers  have you tried  to cycle  through  the amonation press  home key  to bring up wizard  an page up  pg down key. To cycle  An  end key to end other  is  lovers embrace  remaster  for hugging kissing  also bp70  an  leito  an other's  pulling out of memory  

Just now, Zizzpa said:

Looks like  you be missing  some mods  huging kissing   AAF _SEU V104 and also the addon  SEU xml  addon v1.04  that's for. Sleeping and. kissing what  I have now been been doing up dates  of mods 3 years out of date    maybe  AAF  be goofing  up i have seen that  in the past some whers  have you tried  to cycle  through  the amonation press  home key  to bring up wizard  an page up  pg down key. To cycle  An  end key to end other  is  lovers embrace  remaster  for hugging kissing  also bp70  an  leito  an other's  pulling out of memory