22 hours ago, Vancitychick95 said:

How do you make drugged darts?  Says I need drug injectors but I can't find where to make those

Interesting. I made couple of darts already, but I never really looked up how or where to make those drug injectors that are required to make those darts. I would expect it to be in chemistry station, I will check it out, perhaps you can only get them in the world either by looting or buying them.

By the way, you gotta love it when you walk around your settlers and they randomly tell you something like "You should feel ashamed of yourself.. Think about things that you've been doing.." and the very next moment they go like "Hey... You seem to be that type of person who's worth spending time with...", proposing you to go on a date with them LOL. Now, I know both lines may come from two different mods, but it's still funny. ?

6 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Can't seem to get the NPC-NPC random sex thing to work. It's activated and I have everything ON and set to 100% but no action, any ideas??

THANKS!

By On, did you activate "NPC APPROACH YOU", "NPC APPROACH NPC", "DEFEAT APPROACH"? They are on the next to last option page. If you did, try the reset button, but make sure to turn these options on again after.

21 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Can't seem to get the NPC-NPC random sex thing to work. It's activated and I have everything ON and set to 100% but no action, any ideas??

THANKS!

I think I didn't even have to change too many settings. I left most of the settings in their default state and everything seems to work. Sometimes beyond expectations - don't be surprised if you arrive to some places at the wrong time and find unexpected people together doing unexpected things like Mr. Blake Abernathy with his daughter Lucy having some fun together on a chair... Or Patrick with his mother Trudy having some fun in Drumlin Diner. Stuff like that happens fairly often and there is no option that would give you control over it.

Unfortunately no joy. I have been playing 20 odd hours since installing now and not seen any random action. MCG is at the bottom of the list and I have no "known" conflicting mods. Thing is, when you activate (turn on) the NPC-NPC  function, it's supposed to kick start an animation. Not happening. I don't see anywhere to turn on a debug or if that's working I'm not seeing anything. The other functions appear to be working so I dunno. The only thing is I installed MCG during an active play though.  I am completely familiar with MCG from Skyrim but this has got me stumped. If somebody could post some screenies of their working NPC-NPC setup in game that might help a lot. Maybe I messed with something somewhere. I will say that AAF is working perfectly.

THANKS!

13 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Unfortunately no joy. I have been playing 20 odd hours since installing now and not seen any random action. MCG is at the bottom of the list and I have no "known" conflicting mods. Thing is, when you activate (turn on) the NPC-NPC  function, it's supposed to kick start an animation. Not happening. I don't see anywhere to turn on a debug or if that's working I'm not seeing anything. The other functions appear to be working so I dunno. The only thing is I installed MCG during an active play though.  I am completely familiar with MCG from Skyrim but this has got me stumped. If somebody could post some screenies of their working NPC-NPC setup in game that might help a lot. Maybe I messed with something somewhere. I will say that AAF is working perfectly.

THANKS!

Im having the same issue. I started with Foreplay and w/ those mods people were getting busy right and left. I'd also get messages that sex was going on nearby. Found out foreplay was supposed to be outdated and started over with all the AAF mods. Since then Ive not seen any NPC do anything. Even used the force it to start option.  Also having issues with animations. They just dont fire. With Foreplay I was getting it on w/ dogmeat. In MCG, pick good boy and  nothing happens. Having the same issue with human encounters. Pick the act and then nothing happens, I can however use Crazy's gun and those will animations fire. I dont think the prostitution is working either as far as being approached but its hard to tell. 

I'm afraid you may have some mod conflicts. Recently I started having some issues too, but only after installing some new mods which I wouldn't suspect to have conflicts with this mod or its dependencies at all, but apparently sometimes there may be some hidden issues. Right now, I'm in the process of testing, but it already seems like I can't really do animations on bed anymore. I figured this out when I got that "<name> is doing something with..." message in place where the actual animation would normally start. The weirdest thing about this is that the only new mods that I installed since the last time this feature worked normally were mods I would consider related, but only cosmetic, but truth be told, I'm not much of a modder myself, so I guess actual modder would know better.

On 4/28/2021 at 5:56 PM, Tarango said:

Does someone managed to have working F/F cuddling/kissing/hugging animations? I being experimenting with the xml of Atomic Lust, AAF, kinky/vanilla themes and MCG for a while but nothing works, I either have the "they do something" box or they just stand "fused" together looking at the same direction.

Can someone got a copy of working xmls files, or explain to me why am I too dumb to make it work?

Update : found out it was UAP that prevented me from using the anim for F/F but only when using AAF menu, not the MCG interraction.

Also, how to prevent them from undressing, moaning and overhaul, being considered like a sexual anim (like for the M/F mcg interraction)?

I don't use privet profiler no need for it any longer I do in fact now have a fast load and no more fraps drop nor lag  while in the Boston area as  for the sex" em up all animation must be in working order before that  is installed  Al the 1.4 version dose is adds a control tree ads some flert dailog  allowing the other  npc to control the ack   1 . 3 works  sounds like you don't have the strip clothing and re dress  mod that's not the name of it but there is a mod  the privet profiling that is for  plugens loading time been awhile haven't used it 

On 5/15/2021 at 3:23 PM, horonbr said:

does this mod has a NPC VS NPC defeat where the NPC would rape the other NPC when it loses the battle?

That would be interesting to see, but I don't think there is such feature here. At least I haven't seen anything like that in my gameplay yet.

10 hours ago, horonbr said:

Anyway that we can check the current relationship point with an NPC?

Open MCG dialogue with an NPC, ask them if they have a moment, then choose the second option to open up the Tools dialogue and then finally choose the first option to ask them to tell you about them. The information they tell you about them may vary depending on the type of the character (unique / non unique, where you can boost your relationship with a unique character up to 4,61 points, whereas non unique character has lower maximum and may not really tell you how many points you have with them, check the guide for more details). Also, if you get married, you may only date unique characters, non unique characters are basically locked to pretty much bare minimum interaction at that point. I'm building a female raiders settlement, got married with female raider leader Red Tourette, but trying to date my regular female raider settlers (non uniques) is now locked, so be careful, because once you marry the one you like the most, you can't have fun with the others. ?

so it says you can choose animation in MCG, does this account for when you surrender? Cause its been working for me, just before the scene would start i spam press delete+home+end+pagedown and then i can go to AAF manager to choose animation without a random one starting... I spam cause i cant tell which combination of these 4 keys gives that result and when i do them alone it doesnt work but when i spam 100% of the time success... Soo my question is am i missing some hotkey or is this not intended and im breaking the mod somehow cause it doesnt mention any of this in the description or what to press before the scene...

Is this compatible with AFT(Amazing follower tweak) ? I noticed that it has a multiple follower system too. I can't seem to get my companion to rape the Submit NPC because the MCG dialogue does not detect my follower as followers.

14 hours ago, MitchJones said:

so it says you can choose animation in MCG, does this account for when you surrender? Cause its been working for me, just before the scene would start i spam press delete+home+end+pagedown and then i can go to AAF manager to choose animation without a random one starting... I spam cause i cant tell which combination of these 4 keys gives that result and when i do them alone it doesnt work but when i spam 100% of the time success... Soo my question is am i missing some hotkey or is this not intended and im breaking the mod somehow cause it doesnt mention any of this in the description or what to press before the scene...

I haven't touched surrender system yet, but I was already raped by harrassment scenario and I didn't get to choose the animation through MCG itself, so I would guess that in a normal rape scenario, you don't get to choose the animation, it's chosen automatically for you, granted you have compatible animations installed. What you're doing by spamming these keys is activating functions of AAF itself rather than MCG. What that means is basically that MCG sets up the scene for you automatically and then you're overriding it by setting it differently through AAF menu itself. I knew it was possible to do that with regular sex scenes, but I haven't tried to force different animations during rape scenarios, but I'd guess it's basically the same, because ultimately all those animations use the same functions in the AAF itself. As for the key shortcuts, well you can set MCG hotkeys in MCM, but I assume that you've already done that and AAF keys by default are [Home] to open up the main menu, [Enter] in the menu is to set up a new scene, arrow keys [<][>] are for navigating through individual steps in the procedure of setting up a new scene (basically back and forward), arrow keys [^][v] are for browsing through the list of actors and animations, [Page Down] is to make selection in the list (to select actors or animation) and finally the ongoing animation can be interrupted prematurely by pressing [End] key and then by pressing [Home] key again, you will simply close the AAF menu. Please note that if you're using some presets from ENBSeries that come configured with some of these keys used by AAF, you may want to change the settings in the ENB, because otherwise there will be collision and both ENB and AAF will react at once (although, I believe ENB has a higher priority, so it reacts first, so in order for AAF itself to react to the same key, you will have to press it twice, possibly leading to some undesirable results of the said collision between ENB and AAF, I have tested this myself, but I haven't figured out where to change that key in ENB yet).

25 minutes ago, horonbr said:

Is this compatible with AFT(Amazing follower tweak) ? I noticed that it has a multiple follower system too. I can't seem to get my companion to rape the Submit NPC because the MCG dialogue does not detect my follower as followers.

I'm playing with AFT, so far no issues using both MCG and AFT, but admittedly I haven't used that feature you've mentioned there yet, I will test it when I get a chance.

5 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

I'm playing with AFT, so far no issues using both MCG and AFT, but admittedly I haven't used that feature you've mentioned there yet, I will test it when I get a chance.

Thanks for the reply! Definitely let me know. Have you tried using the dating system? I have read the guide here but I cant seem to do any of the option that was written in the guide. I Whenever I started dating I only had an option to either:

1. Ask about the date (tell achievement etc)

2. Initiate conversation (romantic,spicy friendly

3. Ask for sex

I cant seem to have any option to finish the date early, give present, take the date for a dance??? and how do you bring them to a bar as well, I am so confuse.

15 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

I haven't touched surrender system yet, but I was already raped by harrassment scenario and I didn't get to choose the animation through MCG itself, so I would guess that in a normal rape scenario, you don't get to choose the animation, it's chosen automatically for you, granted you have compatible animations installed. What you're doing by spamming these keys is activating functions of AAF itself rather than MCG. What that means is basically that MCG sets up the scene for you automatically and then you're overriding it by setting it differently through AAF menu itself. I knew it was possible to do that with regular sex scenes, but I haven't tried to force different animations during rape scenarios, but I'd guess it's basically the same, because ultimately all those animations use the same functions in the AAF itself. As for the key shortcuts, well you can set MCG hotkeys in MCM, but I assume that you've already done that and AAF keys by default are [Home] to open up the main menu, [Enter] in the menu is to set up a new scene, arrow keys [<][>] are for navigating through individual steps in the procedure of setting up a new scene (basically back and forward), arrow keys [^][v] are for browsing through the list of actors and animations, [Page Down] is to make selection in the list (to select actors or animation) and finally the ongoing animation can be interrupted prematurely by pressing [End] key and then by pressing [Home] key again, you will simply close the AAF menu. Please note that if you're using some presets from ENBSeries that come configured with some of these keys used by AAF, you may want to change the settings in the ENB, because otherwise there will be collision and both ENB and AAF will react at once (although, I believe ENB has a higher priority, so it reacts first, so in order for AAF itself to react to the same key, you will have to press it twice, possibly leading to some undesirable results of the said collision between ENB and AAF, I have tested this myself, but I haven't figured out where to change that key in ENB yet).

Hmm makes sense but if its an AAF feature what combination of keys allows you to stop MCGs animation and choose one yourself and no its not just opening up the AAF menu, cant figure it out so gotta spam... Also another weird thing is i can only do it before MCG related scene starts, i tried with to do it before Violate one and it didnt work, try it yourself, surrender and just AFTER pressing "yes" on that popup screen, spam home+delete+end+pagedown and the scene wont start but you will be able to choose your own with AAF menu. Also im not sure that surrender counts as "rape" scenario per say, more like pacification if youre doing like a seductress playthrough, for example in Skyrim there are Calm spells and mods that initiate scenes after the Calm spell. Also would be a cool feature to add scene choosing (if what said before is not part of the mod) like this for all scenarios if youre tryna do a more progressive playthrough or you dont want certain actions yet cause shes not corrupted enough (you can make your own rules), kinda like Karryns prison does it if u ever played that game, instead of having to gamble.

P.S also apparently there is a weird shutdown shortcut related to those 4 keys cause it once happend to me, tho its rare dont know the combo

15 hours ago, horonbr said:

Thanks for the reply! Definitely let me know. Have you tried using the dating system? I have read the guide here but I cant seem to do any of the option that was written in the guide. I Whenever I started dating I only had an option to either:

1. Ask about the date (tell achievement etc)

2. Initiate conversation (romantic,spicy friendly

3. Ask for sex

I cant seem to have any option to finish the date early, give present, take the date for a dance??? and how do you bring them to a bar as well, I am so confuse.

Disclaimer: Following this advice may lead to marriages. You've been warned. ?

Yes, I used the dating system regularly, until I took an arrow in the knee. I encourage you to explore the whole MCG dialogue tree every time you have a chance to use it with NPCs, because different things may be hidden in different subcategories where you probably wouldn't expect them, BUT some things may or may not show up at different times, depending on various conditions (such as cooldown state).

To finish the date early, you have to pick that option in MCG dialogues, I believe it's located in Tools section. To be able to give a present to your dating partner, option for that must show up in the main MCG dialogue with the said partner. For this option to show up, two conditions must be met: your dating partner is NOT currently in the cooldown state (not sure about refused state, that may or may not apply here as well), and of course, you need to have items useable as gifts in your inventory in the first place, check the guide to see which ones they are (can be purchased from traders like Trashcan Carla, or crafted in Chemistry station in case of flowers). Just a side note, every dating partner has different personality which means they like some different things for gifts, so if one likes jewels, other may like books, if you use the right present for their personality, you will gain some points in your relationship, otherwise you will not get any points with them, but you will still lose the item, so if you're short on caps, you may want to double check the guide to make sure you're using the right item for the right personality! ?

To take them for a dance, eating, drinking, just bring them to any appropriate place. I use Drumlin Diner ran by Trudy and interact with the shopkeeper/bartender through MCG dialogue (in my case Trudy) and look for the Socializing options. From there, you can choose whatever action you want to do with your dating partner - eating, drinking, dancing.. Again, different personalities apply here just like with gifts, so choose wisely if you want to gain some extra points in relationship. While speaking to bartender, buy a lottery ticket (costs only 10 caps) for a chance to win 1000 caps, you may get lucky, you never know. ? Just be sure to NOT accidentally click the option to sell a slave, not sure how many extra relationship points that would get you with your dating partner LOL...

6 hours ago, MitchJones said:

Hmm makes sense but if its an AAF feature what combination of keys allows you to stop MCGs animation and choose one yourself and no its not just opening up the AAF menu, cant figure it out so gotta spam... Also another weird thing is i can only do it before MCG related scene starts, i tried with to do it before Violate one and it didnt work, try it yourself, surrender and just AFTER pressing "yes" on that popup screen, spam home+delete+end+pagedown and the scene wont start but you will be able to choose your own with AAF menu. Also im not sure that surrender counts as "rape" scenario per say, more like pacification if youre doing like a seductress playthrough, for example in Skyrim there are Calm spells and mods that initiate scenes after the Calm spell. Also would be a cool feature to add scene choosing (if what said before is not part of the mod) like this for all scenarios if youre tryna do a more progressive playthrough or you dont want certain actions yet cause shes not corrupted enough (you can make your own rules), kinda like Karryns prison does it if u ever played that game, instead of having to gamble.

P.S also apparently there is a weird shutdown shortcut related to those 4 keys cause it once happend to me, tho its rare dont know the combo

AAF can be still interacted and manipulated with during the animation, so you are able to override or even interrupt the current animation previously set by MCG. That's what you do using those keys I listed in my previous post, starting with [Home] key which opens up the main AAF menu. There is no MCG animation going on, because MCG is merely a controller over AAF animations.

This mod is freaking awesome, creates very interesting and sometimes funny situations. First sex with Piper and just before it, she said one of her random lines "Nothing stays hidden forever. 'Least, not if I have my say." and right after it she was like "Let me know if there's anything I can do to lighten the load..." ?

Question I'm trying to mix and match features from different mods

I want to let m.c.g handle creatures while I let just business and human resources handle human slavery is this possible or will this created errors specifically letting the creatures features from this mod handle slaves from different mods(i.e have sex with them) and disabling human slavery 

from m.c.g

4 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Question I'm trying to mix and match features from different mods

I want to let m.c.g handle creatures while I let just business and human resources handle human slavery is this possible or will this created errors specifically letting the creatures features from this mod handle slaves from different mods(i.e have sex with them) and disabling human slavery 

from m.c.g

You can do exactly as you described.  Although it has been a while, I have found personally that the slavery in this seems to have less hiccups than just business.  But again it has been a while and you might like aspects of just business that I didn't.