Unfortunately the problem persists. I also suspected that there were no animations. There's "kiss and hug" to choose from, that works. If I choose "Foreplay", however, the animation error occurs.

Since I have installed all the recommended packages in the Vortex ... which animations can I still readjust?

On 4/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, anghelos92 said:

TO ALL: Now mod is ready to be downloaded. just to make it sure: READ THE MOD DESCRIPTION BEFORE INSTALLING, let me recap the installation steps:

INSTALLATION:

• Make sure all the requirements are installed correctly with all their dependencies, so I suggest to read the instruction of each mod page carefully;
  • The main file you need to download is M.C.G. Fallout4 2.0.rar, install it using a mod manager or extracting the content of the "main Files" folder to your fallout 4 data folder;
  • If you want skippable dialogues you can download the silent voices "M.C.G. Fallout4 Skippable dialogues.rar" and install them using a mod manager or manually extracting the "sound" folder into your fallout 4 data folder; For an optimal experience I recommend to install the silent dialogues;
  • The files with (Optional) mark are not required to be installed;
  • Loose files are for modders;
  • IMPORTANT: IF PROMPTED TO OVERWRITE AAF FILES, DECLINE. MCG SHOULD NEVER OVERWRITE FILES YOU ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR DATA FOLDER. THOSE ARE FOR COMPATIBILITY FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T USE AAF.
    • For modders:
      • The file "M.C.G. FO4 2.0 Loose Files.rar" contains the mod not packed, with all the scripts loose etc, this is intended for modders that want to see the code or make changes/fork of this mod and for those that know how to make a manual install and don't trust mod managers. Don't install this if you already have the "M.C.G. Fallout4 2.0.rar" and/or the "M.C.G. Fallout4 Skippable dialogues.rar", you must choose only one combination.
      • IMPORTANT: IF PROMPTED TO OVERWRITE AAF FILES, DECLINE. MCG SHOULD NEVER OVERWRITE FILES YOU ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR DATA FOLDER. THOSE ARE FOR COMPATIBILITY FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T USE AAF.

This means that you only need to install M.C.G. Fallout4 2.0.rar and M.C.G. Fallout4 Skippable dialogues.rar for an optimal experience. Load Order is irrelevant.

DO NOT INSTALL LOOSE FILES IF YOU ARE NOT A MODDER.

EDIT: if you are one of those that were so impatient to install the mod yesterday when it was not ready make sure you unistall that version first, nothing of that version should remain in your data folder before installing the real one that i just uploaded, and just to make sure: DO NOT INSTALL LOOSE FILES, NO I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE A MODDER, DON'T INSTALL LOOSE FILES!

>"M.C.G. Fallout4 Skippable dialogues.rar"
WHERE IS THIS!? ;_;

20 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Yes, hugging and kissing work. But sometimes you also want to bang.
I think I've found the mistake. I am still testing it.

A question about romance. Are the reactions at the end of the date always the same? Passionate kiss, romantic kiss - how do you know that you are right with your partner NPC? Or does only the log help? there's a infamy  option  if on your actions depending what type effects companions if off  threre is really no loss 

3 minutes ago, Zizzpa said:

Then leitos mods bp70 mods savagecabbage mods  crazy mods look at  the AAF Fucking  Manuel.  There's a lot of stuff also the AAF. Vanilla themes that calls on Animation taging system that's if I am remembering right   that's the main animations on Manuel guide. Fallow it completely all requirements for all mods no skipping nothing. 

9 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Unfortunately the problem persists. I also suspected that there were no animations. There's "kiss and hug" to choose from, that works. If I choose "Foreplay", however, the animation error occurs.

Since I have installed all the recommended packages in the Vortex ... which animations can I still readjust?

On 12/14/2021 at 12:20 PM, deathmorph said:

Does anyone know how to fix the bug here? happens with option "foreplay"

ScreenShot16.png

I get this same issue on all sex scenes now with MCG. It hasn't always been this way so it has to be something I recently updated or maybe it's a load order shuffle. If I figure mine out, I'll report back!

Not for player   You Need AAF  Prositution  that allows player to assign  any npc pluss play can as well set that in mcm   hotkeys  I just updated my fo4   mods mosly I still had the onepach on now I'm going to play a bit. Still have six more days before we start back  up 

revisiting AAF mods after an absence. While I liked what this mod did for companions I never could get it to do anything for NPC's. They never approached or did anything with eachother. No settings seemed to alter that. They just seemed to act vanilla default. Possibly a conflict with another mod though I only ever use pet, RSE and violate.

I have more and more problems that quest NPCs are no longer accessible. I stand in front of him and he wobbles back and forth as if he wants to do something but can't. Sometimes the first sentence of the dialogue comes up, but I cannot answer.
That has never happened to me in this form before, so I suspect that it might be related to the system of the mod.
Can you help?

PS: The NPC (Abernathy) could speak to my actress and after a round of sex at least the knot had loosened and the quest continued.
In the previous game round it hadn't worked like this for another key NPC and I started a new game.

Edited by deathmorph
On 12/18/2021 at 2:27 PM, deathmorph said:

I don't think that an additional mod is meant here, there is also a clear reference to the player.  That's the one that is not working. Never did for some reason. 

2021-12-18 23_25_11-Fallout4.png

On 12/19/2021 at 9:56 PM, deathmorph said:

I have more and more problems that quest NPCs are no longer accessible. I stand in front of him and he wobbles back and forth as if he wants to do something but can't. Sometimes the first sentence of the dialogue comes up, but I cannot answer.
That has never happened to me in this form before, so I suspect that it might be related to the system of the mod.
Can you help?

PS: The NPC (Abernathy) could speak to my actress and after a round of sex at least the knot had loosened and the quest continued.
In the previous game round it hadn't worked like this for another key NPC and I started a new game.

What I'm thinking is the mcg mod is used so other mods work together like a conjunction that joins are runs through..so you need othere mods for mcg basically mcg conjunction.  

16 hours ago, Paul Whitestone said:

so you need othere mods for mcg basically mcg conjunction

no, that is not correct. see guide on this

Animations are often "confused". I choose female as the recipient and the roles are reversed. The man kneels in front of the woman and the woman "puffs" air.

Edited by deathmorph
4 hours ago, deathmorph said:

no, that is not correct. see guide on this

Animations are often "confused". I choose female as the recipient and the roles are reversed. The man kneels in front of the woman and the woman "puffs" air.

MCG is a mod that has a very free conception of sex, basically you can do sex with who or what the fuck you want. But if you don't have the animations for the actors you are planning to do sex with, MCG will replace it with a fade to black, it's up to you to find the AAF XMLs patches and animations that satisfy your gaming needs and set MCG settings accordingly. In particular orgy animations in the MCG mod requires genderless XMLs to fully work, if you don't have them it is suggested to set MCG to avoid orgies. So yeah conjunction.. you have to have other mods.

I have installed all of the recommended animations.

image.png.166c4790570f6f749e88b713a1675ca4.pngand image.png.93e1f81c4a9f8c8fc15ab9a508cbaa63.png

except for the polistiros patch, since I use uap

I therefore meant that an additional mod for prostitution, harassment etc. is possible, but not required. Everything is already in the mod. Except animation, of course.
So we must have misunderstood each other at first.

edit: Does character B refer to the settlements or the places in the dialogue? I can't exactly assign it and the result after that is not helpful ...

Edited by deathmorph
On 12/23/2021 at 8:05 AM, deathmorph said:

I have installed all of the recommended animations.

image.png.166c4790570f6f749e88b713a1675ca4.pngand image.png.93e1f81c4a9f8c8fc15ab9a508cbaa63.png

except for the polistiros patch, since I use uap

I therefore meant that an additional mod for prostitution, harassment etc. is possible, but not required. Everything is already in the mod. Except animation, of course.
So we must have misunderstood each other at first.

edit: Does character B refer to the settlements or the places in the dialogue? I can't exactly assign it and the result after that is not helpful ...

Sorry yeah what I said About mcg  was and is writin by the modder of mcg   I'm still updating my game for now on hold  got to play a few rounds here N there as of yesterday   back in Studio were booked ..

On 12/25/2021 at 1:00 PM, dragon13 said:

Can anyone tell me how to get the ff kissing/hugging scenes working I have the animations and can trigger them in aaf  scene testing but when a settler tries to me I get a fade to black and the the "player is doing something with settler"

Yeah there's amod for. That. /Immersive Lovers Embrace

30 minutes ago, dragon13 said:

yah actually i just reinstalled the mod and the ff hugging/kissing scenes started working again guess UAP is still breaking them

That along with Atomic lust  it's Atomic lust that makes it work  crZ  it uses pictures