25 minutes ago, andresc00l said:

well i have the animations installed and all, but the only options i get on the mcg when talking with the servitron and after setting em as female is for them to fix my reputation, but no other options to have anything with them, what do i sounds like  one are more  mods didn't  install  correctly. You should be getting  more then that one did you install the mcg  serverpatch that is a required  patch  for servitron. 

4 minutes ago, andresc00l said:

yes my friend, the patch is installed, am i missing something?

image.png

This is what I have  installed  everything  works. Servitron so  on . Not sure  on what  that pic you showed  I am on my phone  being the only connection  from out here  in the  Preamoter  

3 minutes ago, Zizzpa said:

This is what I have  installed  everything  works. Servitron so  on . Not sure  on what  that pic you showed  I am on my phone  being the only connection  from out here  in the  Preamoter  

Ah there's a mod called robot policies. That  allows  with bots  I remember  I hade  to use  that  before 

• 3 weeks later...

I started having the issue where an NPC would jab me with the drug injector.
The ui goes away and we just stand there, nothing is happening.
The frustrating part is that al the controls are being dissabled leaving me stuck in place.
Only thing that seems to work is reloading a prev save, but thats a pain in the ass when playing on survivial.

Is there a quick workaround to where i can atleast restore function to the player?
I dont even mind the animation is not playing at this point..

2 hours ago, jarno5 said:

I started having the issue where an NPC would jab me with the drug injector.
The ui goes away and we just stand there, nothing is happening.
The frustrating part is that al the controls are being dissabled leaving me stuck in place.
Only thing that seems to work is reloading a prev save, but thats a pain in the ass when playing on survivial.

Is there a quick workaround to where i can atleast restore function to the player?
I dont even mind the animation is not playing at this point..

Seems  that has  happen to me before   been a long time ago  trying  to remember  something  about  player  defeat  and combat  surrender  was a mod  I had on  look  in mcg  player  defeat  system  look for  mcg initiative  system  block.  Turn off if on 

12 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Seems  that has  happen to me before   been a long time ago  trying  to remember  something  about  player  defeat  and combat  surrender  was a mod  I had on  look  in mcg  player  defeat  system  look for  mcg initiative  system  block.  Turn off if on 

Ah thanks, will look into this.
Do you still use the mod? does it still happen every now and then? 
I can recall that it works sometimes for me, but the last few events all failed.

I do use this mod in combination with Violate. Where as i let Violate handle the combat surrender.

Edited by jarno5
On 11/14/2021 at 5:02 AM, jarno5 said:

Ah thanks, will look into this.
Do you still use the mod? does it still happen every now and then? 
I can recall that it works sometimes for me, but the last few events all failed.

I do use this mod in combination with Violate. Where as i let Violate handle the combat surrender.

I have this mod still and the combat  surrender  the other  no I don't  as for being locked and nothing  happening  doesn't  do that  any more  it's been a few year's  since  then the combat surrender  is part  of mcg I need to look   when I get a break  from recording. I don't get play very  much  down time I get a few  day's  to play  whenever down time comes around..

Edited by Zizzpa
On 11/16/2021 at 8:18 AM, Zizzpa said:

I have this mod still and the combat  surrender  the other  no I don't  as for being locked and nothing  happening  doesn't  do that  any more  it's been a few year's  since  then the combat surrender  is part  of mcg I need to look   when I get a break  from recording. I don't get play very  much  down time I get a few  day's  to play  whenever down time comes around..

Ah i see.
Well i changed the setting you said that would help.
So far, im only getting the odd here and there failures, but 90% of the time, it seems to work well now :)
I guess it sometimes fails to call AAF or perhaps AAF flags as 'Busy' 
In any case, it would have been nice if there was some kind of hotkey we could assign as a failsave whenever this happens.
Violate has this by holding the surrender hotkey 5 seconds, it backs out of AAF.

I have inspected this mods packed main file, and there are some scripts with failsave in there name.
But im a noob when i comes to scripting so i would not have a clue how to call for this functions..

I have googled & read the guide several times but still cannot find a solution. 

I am not seeing any dialogue from the NPC's. All I see are the responses I can give. There is no text box at all, so I have no idea what the NPC is saying to me. Does anyone have a fix for this?

On 11/26/2021 at 3:35 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

Second question 

about the marriage system what's better this one or family planning redux?(so i can turn it off i need be)

I use  this one works well with  combat  submission 

On 11/21/2021 at 1:00 AM, MadHatterAndAlicex said:

I have googled & read the guide several times but still cannot find a solution. 

I am not seeing any dialogue from the NPC's. All I see are the responses I can give. There is no text box at all, so I have no idea what the NPC is saying to me. Does anyone have a fix for this?

On top of this, for some reason, erections are broken. I followed the AAF Fucking Manual exactly (including using the correct versions of everything), as well as following this guide exactly. I'm not sure where I went wrong to have both of these issues :C 

I have seen others  say something like that   for Ada before. Though to have Ada work in servitron  one needs to have male on male  animation.  Also robot's  have genders to , mod  .  Plus  all requirements  with animation s  when I set this game  up its was for  all people  prefer..  was going to start  something on reddit and show  how to do  but work keeps me busy  I take brakes here  and there  mostly  working  24 / 7 sleep some few hrs   only time I get to play is down time. That might be a day are  two.  Whenever that  happens  .