What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

On 2/12/2021 at 8:47 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Having to cancel accounts left and right in protest of woke apologists. Could you people grow some fucking spine for a change and say "no"?

One of the most under-utilized words in the English language, 'no' is.

On 2/12/2021 at 8:47 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Having to cancel accounts left and right in protest of woke apologists. Could you people grow some fucking spine for a change and say "no"?

I haven't been a pen and paper gamer for quite sometime, so I didn't get the news that WotC went Woke and disavowed some of their artists.     I never played Magic: The Gathering, but it sounds sad that  some of the cards are now "not allowed at sanctioned tournaments" not because they are op but are in disfavor of this round of PC.    I laughed when all those people thought AD+D was making people worship the devil, shocked that TSR caved (thankfully, my Monster Manual is one of the old version, with Devils and Demons in it) and now sad at this latest turn of events.   

Doesn't make me mad, rather makes me shake my head whenever someone opens a topic and they mistake the title box for the comment box and leave a paragraph in there. From now on, modders you must put your description in the title and put your title in the description. Fair enough?

On 2/11/2021 at 1:35 AM, LuxidaOxida said:

People who focus on constructive Discussions are People who I love

<using the quote for reference - following discussion not targeted at>

I've had to change my habits concerning reading or watching stuff lately. I'm overwhelmed by the number of people whom: Rant, Cry, Bitch, Moan, and every other form of negative discussion while NEVER offering a solution to the problem they so dearly crucify as if making a lot of noise will make someone else fix it for them.

Get out of the crib and quit crying for a bottle already. I don't mind anything with negativity in it as long as they've thought enough about the subject to propose something of value to follow up the outrage. Anyone can point out the flaws in a system, safety regulations, etc.. It takes no effort. Following up with something positive can make a lot of difference in how the recipient reacts to the information.

Are we truly a nation, or even world for that matter of nothing more than children stomping their feet and holding their breath because they don't 'get their way'?

> Years ago I remember a supervisor telling me "It's fine to complain about something as long as I offer some solution to the issue". I never forgot this advice - it eases the discussion and proves the point is making things better, not just venting 'at' someone.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/incite

I hate how the last years have boosted peoples "intolerance level" of others opinions even more than before.

The amount/absurdity of corporate-chills, woke people, SJWs, gender-maniacs and PC-fanatics is completely off the charts.

You have to agree with what those people say (even if it's dumb and everyone knows it's dumb but they can't agree with you or they'll get targeted, too) or you'll get bullied into shutting-up. Or worse.

The worst part about this, it's freaking everywhere.

I cannot watch my favorite podcasts anymore without hearing the same fucking toned-down shit (pay attention to what you say or someone might get triggered) you hear from everyone.

Noone really has the courage to say anything because of the extreme negative consequences.

We're living in times, where you have to be afraid to say your opinion. You might ruin everything (including your career) simply because you said something that offended some low-self-esteem idiot somewhere or because some corporate asshole doesn't agree with you.

Fuck this, seriously.

And now, having probably offended someone by posting this yet again, I'm out.

Indeed.  Sadly, we live in times where somehow, it's become 'impolitic' to discuss, well... politics.  Or pretty much anything else by extension, because everyone's become so fucking fragile, apparently the very act of having a different opinion has somehow deeply and permanently injured them, and everyone like them.

...WTF?  xD

I mean, I try not to go out of my way to attack, slur, insult, or persecute pretty much everyone (except totally ignorant, intolerant, hate-mongering asshats.  Fuck them), but I mean, FFS.. in a world where anyone who can claim some sort of 'special interest group' or aggrieved status can call you out as some sort of pariah for nothing more than your point of view, wouldn't it be nice if we could, I dunno, actually DISCUSS things?  Like.. sure.  Sometimes that's gonna degenerate into nothing more than a couple kids yelling insults back and forth and no one listening.  Happens.  Humans are stubborn.  For every case where that happens though, you may ALSO find one or to people out there who actually listen to and consider the views and opinions of others, which, if we actually made that a thing again, MIGHT actually serve to promote a little more understanding, compassion, and *gasp* moderation rather than everyone polarizing to the most radical possible edge of any given feeling, belief or what have you.

Call me crazy.. but I think that MIGHT be a better idea than this crap we have now where "those people" are allowed to run around saying whatever the hell they want and no one can tell them to hush or disagree (at least not out loud) because god forbid we hurt their feelings.. but everyone else?  You 'normies'?  Y'all better keep that shit to yourselves!  Cause we live in a progressive, modern world, where if you don't agree with us, we're gonna call you names and stuff.

Meh.  Shutting up now.  Not trying to start a flame war or anything (though don't confuse that with me saying anyone isn't allowed to disagree with me - if not already evident, I highly encourage people to have their OWN fucking opinions, and *gasp* even debate them sometimes.  I know.. crazy concept).  But yeah.    I agree with @King-Crimson.

12 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

Fuck this, seriously.

I should go make that shit into a bumper sticker.  xD

12 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Well don't be surprised if some folks start humping the stickered bumpers then lol.

If the chicken and the road joke is the oldest joke in the book then bumper cars is probably the oldest gay joke in the book.

Speaking of things that piss me off you beat me to the punch?BAKA!

11 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

If the chicken and the road joke is the oldest joke in the book then bumper cars is probably the oldest gay joke in the book.

Speaking of things that piss me off you beat me to the punch?BAKA!

The oldest gay joke is actually on a wall in france and is made out of charcoal and mammoth blood and likely to have been made before concept based language was a thing.

1 minute ago, 27X said:

The oldest gay joke is actually on a wall in france and is made out of charcoal and mammoth blood and likely to have been made before concept based language was a thing.

If it is older than Shakespeare I probably wouldn't understand it. In fact I don't even understand the stuff during Shakespeare.

11 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Sorry that you corrected something that didn't need it.  ?

I did say "Sorry, was just too close".

Both have the word "Hast" in them (regardless of language or meaning) was what I was pointing out. ?

Sorry for misunderstanding the humor / irony ;)

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

just too

To quote others: "I'm a simple man". When I see a Rammstein video, I click.

I get pissed when the world tries to censor my choices which has really accelerated recently. I'm hardly 'extreme', but I'm no milk-bread either.

5-9.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

39 minutes ago, landess said:

I get pissed when the world tries to censor my choices which has really accelerated recently. I'm hardly 'extreme', but I'm no milk-bread either.

5-9.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

That reminds me of a friend who used to live in my area.  He originally came from Maine and wasn't used to all the baddass lightning storms we get here in New Mexico.  He calls me during one of these, freaking out saying, "DUDE?!!!  WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!  WHAT DO I DO?!!"

Very nonchalantly I simply say, "dude get off the phone before we get struck by lightning."  He screams bloody murder and hangs up.?

In the immortal words of Curly from in the movie City Slickers, "damn city folk." ?

33 minutes ago, legendarytoyou said:

That reminds me of a friend who used to live in my area.  He originally came from Maine and wasn't used to all the baddass lightning storms we get here in New Mexico.  He calls me during one of these, freaking out saying, "DUDE?!!!  WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!  WHAT DO I DO?!!"

Very nonchalantly I simply say, "dude get off the phone before we get struck by lightning."  He screams bloody murder and hangs up.?

In the immortal words of Curly from in the movie City Slickers, "damn city folk." ?

I forget why or where I heard that in Texas, everything's bigger, including the bugs. I wondered about New Mexico.

(redacted bugs) Wait, we have those, those too.

Plus Curly died, of natural causes (but he's still dead)

Plus I wanna go there someday, find a motel next to the well (the dried-up, pissant little well my grandfather bought 1/384th of)

At least you don't have bears.

No bears, right?

Or rats.

Vinegaroon-600x450.jpg.e6f833cbe9bf86714467d98d8dff5425.jpg171.jpg.7afff82a39bb4bc355e572100654e7e7.jpg

(NVM, (omg, wtf)

Capture.JPG.db77a22ec3ea7bd2a2f5dd3abeebaa88.JPG

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Sorry for misunderstanding the humor / irony ;)

No worries. ?

Irony and sarcasm are often hard to translate into other languages, as well as to convey via text.  

6 hours ago, landess said:

I "see" what you did there.  You took my Rammstein (yea, I click them too) and raised it with a Lynyrd Skynyrd.  You are good.........REALLY Good!  ?