What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

22 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Just every time I get a fucking quest in a game where the asshole is like "You look capable" or "Please, no one else will!".  Bitch, I'm tired, beat up, wounded, out of gas/water/food/ammo/patience- but let's forget about my fucking problems and focus on your shit since I'm just stupid like that. Can't remember the last time I heard a MoFo say "Got no problems. How can I help you?".

You just reminded me of playing Red Dead Redemption, where I could be minding my own business walking or riding and would get close enough to trigger some NPC to start crying for help. It's okay, I know that you'll still be here many game hours later, in the same predicament, crying the same thing - only to me, the next time I pass by.

Almost as bad as those Guards in the newer Assassin's Creed games that single you out of all the other NPC's if you get 'too close' and begin yelling at you to stay away, back off, yada yada. I remember becoming so annoyed at that I would kill any guard that started that crap on me as I passed by and there were 5-6 other NPC's MUCH closer he 'ignored'. In my best DeNiro as I bled them out - "You talkin' to me?"

16 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Just every time I get a fucking quest in a game where the asshole is like "You look capable" or "Please, no one else will!".  Bitch, I'm tired, beat up, wounded, out of gas/water/food/ammo/patience- but let's forget about my fucking problems and focus on your shit since I'm just stupid like that. Can't remember the last time I heard a MoFo say "Got no problems. How can I help you?".

Fetch Quests anyone? Because I'm tired of "please get Item X because I'm too lazy to do it."

Any quests requiring you to go through hordes of evil bastages to retrieve something or someone is understandable. But a skip through town to retrieve an item? Get it yourself stupid.

14 hours ago, Darkpig said:

quests requiring you to go through hordes of evil bastages

I have often noticed most movies I enjoy could be a page from 'any' games quest book. Shit happens. A 'qualified' (?) individual is thrust into a situation which requires them to face challenges, solve the problem and save the day. If one can add back story, and other narration during the 'quest' instead of bombarding the viewer with an hours worth before anything happens, I can usually stomach that.

I like quests, but not fetch so much....

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=3546504&f=1&nofb=1

Any app, program, or web page that constantly questions my decisions. *ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO EXIT?*........ *FIRST BEFORE YOU GO, YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS!*....... *ARE YOU REALLY, REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO EXIT???* then it takes another minute to finally close. :unamused:

1 minute ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Any app, program, or web page that constantly questions my decisions. *ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO EXIT?*........ *FIRST BEFORE YOU GO, YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS!*....... *ARE YOU REALLY, REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO EXIT???* then it takes another minute to finally close. :unamused:

Heh.  Freaking confirmations.   They have a time and a place, but they can get really out of hand (and of course be totally abused, such as what you're talking about).

I forget now what game it was, but years ago a friend of mine and I were so annoyed by the constant (and often in our opinion, 'backward' defaulted) confirmations to do freaking anything in this damn game, somehow when we started laughing at it in frustration, we perverted the prompts into "Do you want a sammich?!?" because frankly, it was just about as relevant and useful anyway.

Again, I don't recall HOW exactly we got to that point, but for years and years, it'd give us a great laugh any time we hit this sort of behavior in some game somewhere.  One of us would bust out the line and we'd just crack up, which at least prevented us from smashing a hole in the monitor or busting keys or something in pure frustration.  ;)

Media Elites; they go to the same bars, restaurants and parties and they all know one another.  One of them says something, the others pick up on it and in the next news cycle WE get to hear their 'revelations' presented as facts.  Their 'anonymous sources' are one another.  Given enough time it becomes their Twitter 'truth'.  It's like woke Hollywood, normal and sane human beings are an enemy to be confronted and coerced.

On 3/15/2021 at 4:01 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Context, however was you posting the opposite of this about a year and half ago via a certain nif altering program.

There's a clear difference between "nigga, you totally changed this topology, go look again before hitting that button or you're gonna be 500 DKP MINUS!!! and +20 blood pressure when you see the results in game" and "this game/app is either essentially or actually legalized gambling and we're gonna pressure the fuck out of you because we are literal scum".

4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

And here we all thought calling people out has aginst der roolzen.  Maybe some of our more authoritarian moderators would like to goose-step in and address this egregious and blatant violation of imaken der shitten uppen as i gozen.

I understood half of that and to that I guess we both got to watch our asses. Yeah?

As fun as it is being an (pig) ass on the internet no wait that's me. As fun as it is finding random political shit on the internet to post on a gaming forum there are better websites for this: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=political+forums&ia=web

Do mind that they have rules too.

The current interglacial warming period we're in?  Nope.  Man made climate change.

The current solar minimum were in now will last from 2015 to 2031 and it's the harshest since 1100 A.D.  Nope, that's man made climate change too.

Most likely the bought-and-paid for 'scientist' at the UN will blame the intergalactic hunk of ice hurdling our way on man made climate change as well.  Gotta keep that tenure.

Fun Fact; roughly every 10k yrs the planet goes through this.  Drastic climate shifts, plagues, toppled empires, violence and superstitious intolerance, etc.  Only difference this time is there isn't 'the will of the gods' or 'the Devil' to point the finger at.

I hope that fucking asteroid slams into the Earth and causes a mass extinction.  Maybe whatever replaces humans in 10 million years will be better than we are today.

3 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

GiantMeteor.jpeg.d0b1158b03493e5b239adee9d7d7bbf4.jpeg

It's gonna pass us? Well now I really feel like my vote was wasted.?

I voted for Cthulhu. Just like the meteor but with more insanity. Well I guess insanity doesn't quite fit the definition. Mentally broke I suppose.

Now that I think of it there is no end just insanity. Huh. Cthulhu for president.

Cthulhu_on_the_Campaign_Trail.jpg.5e1ba7029d6127a0647a8678aaa4756b.jpg

On 3/20/2021 at 10:44 PM, Kendo 2 said:

The current interglacial warming period we're in?  Nope.  Man made climate change.

The current solar minimum were in now will last from 2015 to 2031 and it's the harshest since 1100 A.D.  Nope, that's man made climate change too.

Most likely the bought-and-paid for 'scientist' at the UN will blame the intergalactic hunk of ice hurdling our way on man made climate change as well.  Gotta keep that tenure.

Fun Fact; roughly every 10k yrs the planet goes through this.  Drastic climate shifts, plagues, toppled empires, violence and superstitious intolerance, etc.  Only difference this time is there isn't 'the will of the gods' or 'the Devil' to point the finger at.

I hope that fucking asteroid slams into the Earth and causes a mass extinction.  Maybe whatever replaces humans in 10 million years will be better than we are today.

Let's just forget that 1816 was called "Eighteen-hundred-and-froze-to-death" by people at the time. We won't mention the fact that a volcanic "burp" puts out more CO2 in an hour than humanity has generated in 8,000 years. Nope! Nope! NOPE! It doesn't happen! LALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! Al Gore please save me from the science denier!

I'm so sick of all the climate bull. They've been trying to tell us that it was all going to end since the 1960's. Every single one of their predictions has been wrong. Even Madam Rue the Gypsy Fortune Teller gets a prediction right once in a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly what is really pissing me off is that one of my co-workers has decided that she doesn't like how I do my job. Lady, we're supposed to be working together to fix the problem. Working together does NOT involve you telling me that I'm not doing things the way you want them done. Your job is to do 'x'; my job is to do 'y'.

I did not ask you to also do 'y', you started doing it on your own. I would not come in and start telling you how to do your job, so shove off and let me do mine without your input. Stop confusing my being polite and considerate of you with my being nice. I don't give a rat's ass about you or your opinions. Our goals here are not the same, because our objectives are not the same. 

I am busy making sure the client doesn't drop us from the job and you are having a fit about whether or not the client is getting proper service. The people the client has a problem with are YOU and your boss, and the only ones who doesn't see it are the two of you!

On 3/10/2021 at 2:04 AM, steelpanther24 said:

I wonder if there is any hope or now the whiff of perceived racism will doom the Royal family. 

Hardly. We British may not be the smartest people in the world but I doubt we will be having any sort of political or constitutional crisis because of one American actress being interviewed by another American actress on American TV.

8 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Maybe whatever replaces humans in 10 million years will be better than we are today.

There's always the super a.i. we can build to restart things later when we finally realize we fucked up and are thoroughly fucked. I actually think a machine overlord would set our dumb asses straight- or decide to eradicate us. All we seem to know how to do is argue and war with each other like children with ever more deadly toys. China has a very sharp focus.... and are thriving. We could learn a thing or two. If we can't stand united, with a common purpose for the greater good of our societies, then perhaps we don't deserve our freedoms. We've squandered- and even mocked- the bloody sacrifice of our ancestors.

On 3/12/2021 at 4:23 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

"[My problems be damned,] I am sworn to carry your burdens." - Lydia, Skyrim

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

1962:

1962 Syd Hoff Cartoon from Esquire Magazine. The End of the World is Here!  Prepare for your doom! Vintage… | Vintage cartoon, Movie wall art, Vintage  advertisements

I'm sure that, in magazines, "the end is near" cartoons go back even further.

It goes back through the ages, and is, in the individual's reality, 100% accurate, even though most, especially in their youth, choose to ignore it.  Just look at the censorship of the words 'death' and 'died' in U.S. culture.  We're so afraid of death that even our medical professionals in many, many areas have gone to using euphemisms instead of calling it what it is.  The patient expired (like a magazine subscription), or passed away (there's that wonderful place 'away' again, guess they're going to join all the stuff that got thrown there), sometimes, but rarely, 'deceased' is used.  'Terminal episode', 'negative patient care outcome', 'went to be with God, or Jesus, or whatever name you choose to give your Higher Power of Choice.  But 'So and so died'?  You almost never hear that.  It's like: 'If we avoid the truth, it will be slowed down - as we waste our miserable lives in the pursuit of keeping the upper crust swimming in money, spending $1.20 for every $1 earned, just to 'Keep up with the Jone's', impressing people who we don't care about who don't give a shit about us, either.'  "Look at him, Dan! He's 90 years young."

One of the realities is that the individual actually dies twice.  The first time physically, then the second when the last person who remembers them speaks their name for the last time/ remembers them for the last time.  THAT is true death; when the individual truly ceases to exist, even in the minds of those who knew them - in any capacity.

Peoples inability to label their stuff correctly. I don't care if you're into straight, lesbian, homosexual, bestiality, getting hammered by intelligent plants, or whatever else revs your engine, label it right.

I am so tired of typing into a search engine and seeing 80% of the items shown to be completely different from what they are labeled as.

For those that are having difficulty figuring it out...
A female has a vagina. (This is mandatory)
A male has a penis. (This is mandatory)
A futa has both a vagina and a penis. (This is mandatory)
A shemale has tits and a penis, no vagina. (Though they hate to admit it, most guys weighing over 330lbs/150 kilos would fall into this category)

It shouldn't be that difficult to figure out, look at the image or video you're uploading... If there is a penis involved, its not lesbian. No vaginas? Then its not straight, lesbian or futa.

...and if My Little Pony is involved, please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

you tube age verification

motherfuckers i have account (with real name,real e-male and real phone number; hey i was virgin) from 2007 and now i have to prove to you i am older than 13y

and how? no update is possible

and what for?

amazing desmond and his pedophile friends are not age restricted and they will never be