1 hour ago, supercaca said:

Can i fully update from v2 to the newest version?

And man thanks a lot for putting npc autonomous sex in your mod, it is a thing i really was looking to implement in my fallout.

Thanks for your support :), yes you can and must update to the newest version because there are many bug fixes. If you upgrade from version 2.0 you have 3 options:

Start a new game;

Start in a save where mcg was not installed before;

Or use the restart the mod button in the debug page.

No need to stop the mod first, just unistall the previous version using your mod manager and then install the new one

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hey, thanks for the mod anghelos. I was wondering if you are planning to put vanilla fudge mechanics back in?

*edit* Also, any chance of reposting 1.7.1 Beta?

Thanks again!

Hi, thank you :). About your questions:

-in this new version there is half of the vanilla fudge mechanic (the part about sex from some completed quests);

-The part about the speech checks was eliminated because after some careful calculations i found that it was an unbalanced mechanic, i mean it was too easy to pass them for sex but i know that this is just my opinion and i am sorry to have let down the people that were used to that mechanic in the previous mod, but if you want this feature in Fo4 there is a vanilla fudge remake from another modder if i am not wrong, you can search it in the adult mods section for fo4.

-About the 4-play version i had to roll back that mod because the AAF version of that was sluggish and obsolete, unfortunately many bug fixes had been lost in the rolling back, but unless you still use 4-play i suggest to not use that obsolete version, use this that has been built with AAF and/or indipendency in mind from the beginning.

I am currently away from my gaming/coding rig for the easter holydays, i will be back the 26 of april. If you will still be in need of that obsolete version i will send you that via private message

hey just a heads up. I installed this mod with AAF (first time trying both) and immediately when i started a new game Nora was trying to fuck me wheile is was in the cryo chamber during the opening sequence. it fucked up the part where kellog was supposed to shoot and kill her. i dont know if that was caused by this mod per say but it just seemed worth mentioning.

i also disabled auto npc sex thinking that might stop it. is there some other way to disable autosex with companions or spouises?

5 minutes ago, blankproject said:

hey just a heads up. I installed this mod with AAF (first time trying both) and immediately when i started a new game Nora was trying to fuck me wheile is was in the cryo chamber during the opening sequence. it fucked up the part where kellog was supposed to shoot and kill her. i dont know if that was caused by this mod per say but it just seemed worth mentioning.

i also disabled auto npc sex thinking that might stop it. is there some other way to disable autosex with companions or spouises?

Thanks for reporting, do you have RSE and/or autonomy Enhanced installed too? 

There are some hardcoded blocks including currently active followers (including the vanilla companion that is currently following you), MCG lovers etc and you can manually add people to a blacklist to exclude them from the mechanic but this require that you manually activate the actor using the MAIN MCG hotkey.

When i'll be back from easter holydays I will put more blocks for the first part, in the mean time if you want to avoid to break that part you can either: disallow day time and/or not run the system during the first part

10 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Thanks for reporting, do you have RSE and/or autonomy Enhanced installed too? 

There are some hardcoded blocks including currently active followers (including the vanilla companion that is currently following you), MCG lovers etc and you can manually add people to a blacklist to exclude them from the mechanic but this require that you manually activate the actor using the MAIN MCG hotkey.

When i'll be back from easter holydays I will put more blocks for the first part, in the mean time if you want to avoid to break that part you can either: disallow day time and/or not run the system during the first part 

no i dont have either of those mods installed right now. Only SEU, atomic lust and your mod for now are the non anim mods im using for AAF

11 minutes ago, blankproject said:

no i dont have either of those mods installed right now. Only SEU, atomic lust and your mod for now are the non anim mods im using for AAF

Ok thank you, it will be fixed in the next update!

TO ALL: Can someone that uses Alternate Start Mod make me a favor? For some systems that need to not run during the pre war scene i use a check to see if the quest MQ101 is completed, to be extra sure that also the vault part will be excluded i think i will implement a check about stages of the quest MQ102, for those that uses the alternate start mod can you do this test:

- start the game using that mod but not starting in the vanilla way (use a story of that mod).

- open the consolle and run these two lines:

- getquestcompleted MQ101

- getquestcompleted MQ102

- sqv MQ101

-sqv MQ102

- Report if the getquestcompleted returns  >>1 , anf the stages returned by the sqv and if the sqv return status: stopped. Thanks to all of you :)

48 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Hi, thank you :). About your questions:

-in this new version there is half of the vanilla fudge mechanic (the part about sex from some completed quests);

-The part about the speech checks was eliminated because after some careful calculations i found that it was an unbalanced mechanic, i mean it was too easy to pass them for sex but i know that this is just my opinion and i am sorry to have let down the people that were used to that mechanic in the previous mod, but if you want this feature in Fo4 there is a vanilla fudge remake from another modder if i am not wrong, you can search it in the adult mods section for fo4.

-About the 4-play version i had to roll back that mod because the AAF version of that was sluggish and obsolete, unfortunately many bug fixes had been lost in the rolling back, but unless you still use 4-play i suggest to not use that obsolete version, use this that has been built with AAF and/or indipendency in mind from the beginning.

I am currently away from my gaming/coding rig for the easter holydays, i will be back the 26 of april. If you will still be in need of that obsolete version i will send you that via private message

Awesome, thanks :D

I know when I release a mod and then revamp it, there's always someone saying, "But I like the old version better!" and I'm like, why, I spent so much time improving it and this one has fixed soo many things~

We'll I guess I'm that person now, 1.7.1 was working great for me. I'm having issues with the new one, but fresh release, I kinda expected it. The wear system isn't working for me, also v2.31 ends without triggering "ending" in AAF which doesn't trigger CumNWealth, v1.7.1 I just hit the end key to trigger it, but it doesn't work on this one. Anyway's great mod, almost a good framework to build off of imho :)

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

The wear system isn't working for me, also v2.31 ends without triggering "ending" in AAF which doesn't trigger CumNWealth,

Mmmm this is interesting, before installing version 2.3.1 did you make sure you uninstalled all the files of the previous mod? I am saying this because the previous mod was not packed but was distributed with loose files that override all scripts packed in ba2. Also the .esp was called anghelosrespawn.esp, this new mod is called magnocumgaudio.esp so if your mod manager was not careful it is possible you have both the .esp activated or installed because the two don't exclude each other but they are incompatible each other. I will look into it the cumNWealth more because theoretically the "end animation" event is working with MCG because it's right at the end animation event that MCG does wear and stats calculations so if MCG was stopping this event somewhat MCG itself would not be able to do those calculations, so yeah somewhat for you the end animation event is not sent, this is very worrying, you didn't install the loose files of MCG? Right? :)

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Awesome, thanks :D

I know when I release a mod and then revamp it, there's always someone saying, "But I like the old version better!" and I'm like, why, I spent so much time improving it and this one has fixed soo many things~

We'll I guess I'm that person now, 1.7.1 was working great for me. I'm having issues with the new one, but fresh release, I kinda expected it. The wear system isn't working for me, also v2.31 ends without triggering "ending" in AAF which doesn't trigger CumNWealth, v1.7.1 I just hit the end key to trigger it, but it doesn't work on this one. Anyway's great mod, almost a good framework to build off of imho :)

Maybe it has to do that the system was different and people was already a quinted how the previous system worked and now the system has changed they need to adapt to the new play style witch is always harder since you cant use what you previously learned in order to play this mod in its new play style.  Even with a good walktrue it can still be problemantic due to language barriers etc.. 

2 hours ago, blankproject said:

yes its called wait till you leave the vault 111 and then activate all AAF mods. this way you dont overload papyrus system at the game start. The best way when fully start a new game is not activate all your  mods at once just use the bare essential and after you leave vault 111 and then start activating mods as you go.

You will see that your game will be allot more stable then play a game with all your mods fully loaded out.

21 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

You will see that your game will be allot more stable then play a game with all your mods fully loaded out.

Yes this is also my experience, however the vault part needs to be fixed if the bug is confirmed because it's also right to let people, including myself, make use of the pre war features of this mod (free sex with Nora/Nate for immersion before the run to the vault) and for that the mod needs to be activated right after the character creation, there is always space for improvement :)

Did not think about it that way. but indeed for immersion it still very good. but then AAF was not working correctly for me when starting a new game and if you dont know what was happening you would think your game was hanging when you first start with aaf and create a new character the screen does not pop up.it is due to the initalization from aaf clicking e a few times will let you continue but if you dont know that you would think your game was busted.

or has this part for AAF been fixed ?

I think RSE was suffering the same thing especially when npc vs npc was turned on i had a few times that this part broke a quest when i was talking to an npc with dialog and suddenly this character was thingking i was talking enough i need to fuck another npc and the dialog would not trigger anymore after that. i had that happening when talking to preston with the minuteman when helping them at museum. So i learned always disable this option when doing quest but you made it much easier since you can use a hotkey to trigger or disable the other mod can only be disabled through mcm.

28 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

So i learned always disable this option when doing quest but you made it much easier since you can use a hotkey to trigger or disable the other mod can only be disabled through mcm.

Yes that's exactly what was happening to me using the autonomy enhanced, the hotkey was made exactly for this reason, to allow you to disable the system with a single button when doing important quests, i learned this the hard way, also in skyrim using random sex :P

About AAF at the beginning of the game i found myself sometimes locked in a white screen but i must say that recently I didn't have that problem and I was able to successfully live the pre war scene fucking my Nora before the bombing news, but as you said this is a very delicate scripted moment in the game and with different load orders or setup things may behave differently

I am trying your mod v2.31, I really appreciate how you are using mechanics to make it integrate and so far in my few hours it is working well, thanks! My one oddity was my pc being raped by a turret. In case anyone wonders, turrets apparently like doggy style but the barrel was sadly facing the wrong way lol.

17 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I am trying your mod v2.31, I really appreciate how you are using mechanics to make it integrate and so far in my few hours it is working well, thanks! My one oddity was my pc being raped by a turret. In case anyone wonders, turrets apparently like doggy style but the barrel was sadly facing the wrong way lol.

Looool :) can you please describe exactly the circumstances in which this happened? To pinpoint where i forgot to blacklist the turret race ??

Going afternoon and happy Easter if you celebrate it.

I have been using the latest revision of your mod and everything works so far.  Only one item you comment about.  The AAF Prostitution seems to be non-functional as in I dont get customer approaches anymore at all.  I uninstalled this mod, went back to a new start and it works as it normally does.  I use the Mistress passion exotic eyck companions just outside vault so I can test things right away. Not sure of "conflict" but thought let you know.

Also as far as the turret, aaf prostitution had this issue and I have had elements identify a whirlygig as an abducted companion.  Seems perhaps it is aaf as it is only thing changing lately?

Just a thought 

John

59 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Going afternoon and happy Easter if you celebrate it.

I have been using the latest revision of your mod and everything works so far.  Only one item you comment about.  The AAF Prostitution seems to be non-functional as in I dont get customer approaches anymore at all.  I uninstalled this mod, went back to a new start and it works as it normally does.  I use the Mistress passion exotic eyck companions just outside vault so I can test things right away. Not sure of "conflict" but thought let you know.

Also as far as the turret, aaf prostitution had this issue and I have had elements identify a whirlygig as an abducted companion.  Seems perhaps it is aaf as it is only thing changing lately?

Just a thought 

John

Happy Easter to you too :)

about the AAF prostitution mod not working for you anymore i have no idea, only wrong thing you could have done is if you installed MCG using the loose files( they are for modders and if you are not careful.you can overwrite one  aaf and one LL scripts that are there only for compatibility).

About turrets it's not an AAF problem, it's surely because i forgot to blacklist them probably in the player defeated feature, that will be fixed soon. If you have installed the mod using the mcg loose files i recommend to uninstall them, reinstall AAF or at least copy the AAF_api.pex and LL_fourplay.pex from the new AAF install in your game/data/scripts folder and this time use the MCG mod packed as ba2. If you didn't use the loose files then i can't give an explanation of why your AAF prostitution doesn't work, i'll need more tests and research

Very new to this mod. Have made Ivy my wife but have a problem and dont know what I have done to cause it. Ivy is playing the part of the male during animations and my male character is playing the female. Not exactly how I had it it planned....

Any ideas?

12 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Very new to this mod. Have made Ivy my wife but have a problem and dont know what I have done to cause it. Ivy is playing the part of the male during animations and my male character is playing the female. Not exactly how I had it it planned....

Any ideas?

What animation is? Did you selected player dominant (male default) when planning for animation?

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Happy Easter to you too :)

about the AAF prostitution mod not working for you anymore i have no idea, only wrong thing you could have done is if you installed MCG using the loose files( they are for modders and if you are not careful.you can overwrite one  aaf and one LL scripts that are there only for compatibility).

About turrets it's not an AAF problem, it's surely because i forgot to blacklist them probably in the player defeated feature, that will be fixed soon. If you have installed the mod using the mcg loose files i recommend to uninstall them, reinstall AAF or at least copy the AAF_api.pex and LL_fourplay.pex from the new AAF install in your game/data/scripts folder and this time use the MCG mod packed as ba2. If you didn't use the loose files then i can't give an explanation of why your AAF prostitution doesn't work, i'll need more tests and research

No, no loose files.. :)

And I was trying to give you an out with the turrets!!  Haha.

And not sure what happened (ing) to AAF Prostitution... eh whatever.

Also, the one improvement I would suggest?  maybe some more aspects added … towards the PC victim side... I get what you are doing... just saying in a wasteland, more bad things happen... I would think at least.  or expansion of the slavery side.  This is only me so … just my thoughts only.  I play survival.  Most don't.... so, that's where my mind is - still love it and do use parts of the mod.  Thank you for all that you have done... 

And, if I was allowed one more thing... RSE2 - MCG full integration or handshaking please? 

THANKS!

John

mcg.PNG.b2deffa3f8d1a43adad001fe7c44943c.PNG

16 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

No, no loose files.. :)

And I was trying to give you an out with the turrets!!  Haha.

And not sure what happened (ing) to AAF Prostitution... eh whatever.

Also, the one improvement I would suggest?  maybe some more aspects added … towards the PC victim side... I get what you are doing... just saying in a wasteland, more bad things happen... I would think at least.  or expansion of the slavery side.  This is only me so … just my thoughts only.  I play survival.  Most don't.... so, that's where my mind is - still love it and do use parts of the mod.  Thank you for all that you have done... 

And, if I was allowed one more thing... RSE2 - MCG full integration or handshaking please? 

THANKS!

John

mcg.PNG.b2deffa3f8d1a43adad001fe7c44943c.PNG

I am sorry i can't think of anything at the moment that could have broken your AAF prostitution mod, i'll do some more research when i'll be back at my gaming rig. 

Lol ? i appreciate that but we say: "dai a cesare quel che è di cesare" roughly: "give credits where credits is due" and in this turrets case was my fault 

Your suggestions are good and believe me if had the time i would code non stop but real life demands my time so for the time being i can just focus on bugs fixing, the more fixed i leave this mod the better legacy i can leave to thia community and maybe someone else will continue this work or use this as a model or inspiration. About player defeat i personally had many more ideas like defeat scenarios ala death alternative for Skyrim, or DD integration but unfortunately it's a matter of how much time i'll have at my disposal knowing that bug fixing will always have first priority over new features. Maybe all this will be resolved when RSE2 will be out, we all know Flashy is a "vulcano" of ideas, his mod will have many features and and that point i might just attach this mod to his mechanics and ideas for this handshaking you're talking about, actually i already tought about a possible integration with his abductions scenarios and the mcg player defeat

19 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Looool :) can you please describe exactly the circumstances in which this happened? To pinpoint where i forgot to blacklist the turret race ??

It was a turret from the National Guard Armory. I got attacked by a roaming group of super mutants in the road out front and something triggered the turrets to shoot us all. I was on the far side of the pavement and the turret actually appeared there followed by a doggy style animation. I believe those are the ballistic turrets you can make with Gun Nut rank 1 perk, I am not sure what info helps, hopefully I hit it although it might someones fetish ? Thanks!

3 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

It was a turret from the National Guard Armory. I got attacked by a roaming group of super mutants in the road out front and something triggered the turrets to shoot us all. I was on the far side of the pavement and the turret actually appeared there followed by a doggy style animation. I believe those are the ballistic turrets you can make with Gun Nut rank 1 perk, I am not sure what info helps, hopefully I hit it although it might someones fetish ? Thanks!

Ok yes it helped thank you, this means that the problem is that the turret race is not blacklisted in the player defeated system, it will be fixed next release...

If a sexual animation specific for turrets will be available one day...i will whitelist them back ? i am for universality, to each their own taste