4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Thank you :)

I never used Vortex personally but I don't think there is an overwrite, last time I checked Fallout 4 treats loose files placed in data/script as priority over any script packed as ba2 regardless of load order, this is the reason because frameworks generally distribute their APIs as loose files, like AAF. So unless you have AAF API scripts packed as a ba2 or Vortrx unpacks the ba2 archives into loose files without saying this to the user I don't think this should be a problem. You didn't downloaded the MCG loose files, didn't you right? 

Originally, no, I used the ba2; but AAF wasn't starting properly when I first installed this mod.  I downloaded the 2.0 loose files on a lark and sure enough it worked (after adding a rule to allow AAF to win the conflict).  I currently have the 2.1 ba2 installed and placed before AAF in my load order, and it seems to be working fine.  I'll try switching it around next time I play and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Malystraza said:

Originally, no, I used the ba2; but AAF wasn't starting properly when I first installed this mod.  I downloaded the 2.0 loose files on a lark and sure enough it worked (after adding a rule to allow AAF to win the conflict).  I currently have the 2.1 ba2 installed and placed before AAF in my load order, and it seems to be working fine.  I'll try switching it around next time I play and see what happens.

As i suspected the problem you described was because you used the loose files. Trust me those are not to be used by the general public, unless you are a modder don't use them, i clearly said that in the mod description. The first time the ba2 version didn't work for you because you downloaded the mod when it was still a placeholder, as many did the first day the mod was released even if I tried to warn everyone to have patience ?. Make sure to unistall all the MCG loose files, leave no trace of them in your data folder and just use the mod packed as ba2 and also the skippable dialogues, you'll soon find that load order doesn't matter, you can put this mod after or before of AAF, the result doesn't change.

Hello i tried your mod the other day but since then characters in animations played with aaf are swapped ( male taking female place ) which never happened before so it might be my fault but i wanted to know if your mod could be the " problem ", Thanks !

1 hour ago, Hyxis said:

Hello i tried your mod the other day but since then characters in animations played with aaf are swapped ( male taking female place ) which never happened before so it might be my fault but i wanted to know if your mod could be the " problem ", Thanks !

Yeah I am getting this too.  All the submissive sex has my female character pegging men.  I figured they are paying for it, so it must be what they wanted.

4 hours ago, Hyxis said:

Indeed this is a side effect of the ability from MCG to give the player exactly the power to determine if they want to be the receiver or giver role, in the next version i have planned to fix this limiting this ability to MCG sex, are you getting this problem only with sex called by other mods or when using atomic lust animations right?

I tested load order and MCG widget works if Transfer settlements is loaded after it but only if mod is added later, not in same time as MCG.

If I reset MCG i get one another Transfer settlements settings holotape. So many weird things but I can't pin down the problem.

Thanks once again. MCG is the best and most complete sex+ mod for Fallout 4 by my opinion.

Cheers

1 hour ago, psyseed said:

I tested load order and MCG widget works if Transfer settlements is loaded after it but only if mod is added later, not in same time as MCG.

If I reset MCG i get one another Transfer settlements settings holotape. So many weird things but I can't pin down the problem.

Thanks once again. MCG is the best and most complete sex+ mod for Fallout 4 by my opinion.

Cheers

thank you for your support, but MCG is far from being perfect. It seems a vast and complicated mod but in reality it's a simple mod made only to better complement vanilla fallout, there are other sex mods which are by far more complex and polished (RSE above all, now it's not available but if RSE2 will come you can be sure it will truly blown your mind out!)

About the problem with Transfer settlements you can check in fo4edit for conflicts, entries colored in RED in the mod loaded first between the two. In theory there should not be but you never know.

TO ALL: A new substantial update with a new random sex npc-npc mechanic and many bug fixes will be available tomorrow. Just to let you know about some of the bugs fixed, in case you are yelling at your pc or at me:

• The move respawn point button has been fixed;
  • The sex animations of other mods will no potentially have the normal roles of actors inverted

The slightly modified new MCG MCM:

Spoiler

51709876_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_04_20_92.png.26274a38bf9628aad9bb3d0b8f879b31.png

347536583_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_04_29_02.png.5a81e2b9b32900ac73d55b2e2ab5377b.png

17158307_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_04_32_50.png.167b03367f0f5b2e5b7506c8c56b7cdb.png

606464219_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_04_47_93.png.bb27ad529a7fa095747db188504e66a1.png

121174723_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_04_54_27.png.5ca2df8448b97467b8d2fdae40269602.png

1831572503_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_05_03_51.png.b05165a03d58e11dca83307c70f764cc.png

1249688869_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_05_10_38.png.9911fb93d7cf87b56c1874e48110cca4.png

1612560617_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_05_20_75.png.bb1cd05235d1117ba2e5b6d0140e8978.png

936509900_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_05_32_87.png.3ad8f839c288c6593ef37b2f9f30fe65.png

1108241285_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_05_41_77.png.64af245de8e3986207631f7f099fc5bd.png

1215638755_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_05_45_11.png.5ecf5b0efada8b318df7300c82030dca.png

918339285_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_05_50_26.png.e0349c6f7a14c5e02d727c3e036a793a.png

106902545_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.17-15_04_14_55.png.2a6d47593ae4c3d0908c90b90c6928cb.png

That is a great option npc vs npc but you may want to have an option to block certain npc from using this system lets say you use mod like nora lives and then you can play this game with your spouse still alive but suddenly this system is going to make your wife cheat on you. RSE has option to create blocking rings so if you dont want certain npc be freely using this just equip the ring and it should disable npc vs npc for those character. also it has blocking for your companions in mcm settings so your companions wont be using the system everything else goes.

btw this looks like great update.

2 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

That is a great option npc vs npc but you may want to have an option to block certain npc from using this system lets say you use mod like nora lives and then you can play this game with your spouse still alive but suddenly this system is going to make your wife cheat on you. RSE has option to create blocking rings so if you dont want certain npc be freely using this just equip the ring and it should disable npc vs npc for those character. also it has blocking for your companions in mcm settings so your companions wont be using the system everything else goes.

btw this looks like great update.

Yes there will be many blocks to prevent unwanted situations. About the blocking ring that's actually a great suggestion, thank you! i will implement something similar.

By the way TO ALL: DONT USE THE RENAME SYSTEM, IT'S BUGGED AND I HAVE TOTALLY REMADE IT FOR THE NEXT VERSION. Also the new version will require a new game or starting from a save where MCG were not installed before or a restarting of the mcg mod but doing the restart will make you loose some info like if you had a lover and will temp. Loose your statistics (but at least these will be recovered the next time you do sex)

Mod updated, always read again the mod description for changes. This time you need a mod restart if you upgrade from version lower than 2.3.0. This is not required if you start a new game or start the mod in a save where mcg was not installed before.

Also if you are upgrading (not starting a new game etc) to correct the bug with inverted actors during sex called from other mods you need to masturbate using MCG Option Hotkey after the mod has been resetted. (The masturbation animation could be inverted but  after that all other mods animations should be corrected). Keep in mind that MCG own called animations for threesomes are always unlocked, this means that they may not respect the gender position setted in xml files sometimes this to allow animations to at least run because too often AAF block animations because the combinations allowed by xml files are few, especially for threesomes and omo sex. For the great majority of animations this is not a problem because they are sensible to what actor send in position[0] and what actor in position[1] but for others, like some among atomic lust they require the player in a specific position.

HI, I just have some questions with regard to the mechanics and technical aspects of this mod.

If infamy and infidelity reporting are disabled, will you be able to have multiple lovers or spouses?

Will disabling a few features, such as the wear or lust system, be less script heavy during the game, since the mod isn't tracking as many values compared to the default setup?

3 hours ago, kujoe said:

HI, I just have some questions with regard to the mechanics and technical aspects of this mod.

If infamy and infidelity reporting are disabled, will you be able to have multiple lovers or spouses?

Will disabling a few features, such as the wear or lust system, be less script heavy during the game, since the mod isn't tracking as many values compared to the default setup?

Hi! No you can have only one official lover (married actor) at a time, but in addition to that you can have a sex pet, as many vanilla companions set as romanced and all the actors you want with maximum relationship level, this means that if you disable infamy and infidelty reporting you can have sex with anyone without seffering infidelty consequences or be penalized for public sex but the bonuses from the married actor will still come only from the official lover and/or vanilla companions set as romanced.

If you disable a feature the mod will skip some calculations but be aware that all the systems in MCG are active at request, this means that they are not running constantly but only when required, i.e. the wear calculations happen only the istants after a sex animations happen and generally the script take only 1-2 seconds to complete the function, the mod should not be much heavy on resources. What could be heavy on resource is having a lot of slaves, guards or active followers especially if you pack them in a single place as the game needs to run their AI if they are in the loaded area (think about when you have 40+ settlers in a single settlement while you are there the game could start slowing down)

To all: ooops I forgot to add a fix for when you tell your slave to dance for you or when you kiss your dating actor at then end of the dating, it will be updated in an hour. After this update I will take a break for easter holydays, I'll return the 26 of April, in the mean time if you find bugs report, i will still be active on the forum.

Edit: version 2.3.1 is online, if you upgrade from version 2.3.0 a restart is not needed.

I uninstalled my old version before updating to the newest. I reset my widgets and they are all setup, however when I try to restart the mod it tells me I have to first start the mod?

This might explain why whenever I try the main hotkey for the E.I.M interaction it tells me there are no actors in the crosshair range?

15 minutes ago, amesbt said:

I uninstalled my old version before updating to the newest. I reset my widgets and they are all setup, however when I try to restart the mod it tells me I have to first start the mod?

This might explain why whenever I try the main hotkey for the E.I.M interaction it tells me there are no actors in the crosshair range?

Did you followed the procedure to unistall? The button to start the mod is on the main page of MCG MCM the one that is called simply MagnoCumGaudio where there is the phrase "welcome my dear friend to the real of perdition".

Edit: BTW don't mix the MCG version for 4-Play and this, this is a completely different mod and there is not such an E.I.M mechanic like in the previous mod

The new naming system works great!  Now I can make more room in my load order for my next playthrough =D    

Thank's for putting in that extra effort on fixing that portion.    Unfortunately, my keyboard is now ruined. I sprayed a gallon of snot covered soda all over it, through my nose, when I saw Yazour's name suggestion made it to the list of extra names =p

12 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

The new naming system works great!  Now I can make more room in my load order for my next playthrough =D    

Thank's for putting in that extra effort on fixing that portion.    Unfortunately, my keyboard is now ruined. I sprayed a gallon of snot covered soda all over it, through my nose, when I saw Yazour's name suggestion made it to the list of extra names =p

Lol yeah after that great suggestion I had to put FISTO as the first option among the misc "other" names. I am happy you enjoyed the new rename system, report bugs if you find any :)

edit: by the way, if you want a different name and you feel crafty you can't add a new one but you can trade a new one for one of the available: i.e. if you want to change the name "bitch" with "whore" you need to open the fo4edit and expand the "message" section of MCG then find the message with the title "bitch" and change it to "whore". Then you find the message called in this case anghelosRenameOptionOther1 and find the button called bitch and rename it with whore, you can do this for any name as long as you follow this type of procedure 

48 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

edit: by the way, if you want a different name and you feel crafty you can't add a new one but you can trade a new one for one of the available: i.e. if you want to change the name "bitch" with "whore" you need to open the fo4edit and expand the "message" section of MCG then find the message with the title "bitch" and change it to "whore". Then you find the message called in this case anghelosRenameOptionOther1 and find the button called bitch and rename it with whore, you can do this for any name as long as you follow this type of procedure 

oh cool!  Thanks for that bit of information.  Yea there are a few names I wanted to change.  Great tip!

23 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

Anghelos.. is the "normal" item in miscellaneous meant to be visible?   I'm not sure what it does.

If you make a new game (starting from the pre war scene) it is eliminated after you enter the pod but when you start the mod in an advanced save it remains in your inventory, its function is to inform about the mood level, but it's something that is planned to be changed in the next update, thank you for remind it to me :)

10 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Did you followed the procedure to unistall? The button to start the mod is on the main page of MCG MCM the one that is called simply MagnoCumGaudio where there is the phrase "welcome my dear friend to the real of perdition".

Edit: BTW don't mix the MCG version for 4-Play and this, this is a completely different mod and there is not such an E.I.M mechanic like in the previous mod

Doh! I am an idiot! Thank you! :) 

It's all good now! I've REALLY been looking forward to this update! Thanks again for all the great work! This is one of my favorite mods! :)

2 hours ago, amesbt said:

Doh! I am an idiot! Thank you! :)

It's all good now! I've REALLY been looking forward to this update! Thanks again for all the great work! This is one of my favorite mods! :)

Thank you for your support, if you find bugs report :)

5 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Wow....this looks very involved and feature rich. I believe I will try it later.

I spent a lot of free time on it, I made it for a gameplay i am going to start with fo4 after the delusion of fallout 76...but the maledition of being an amateur modder is that you spend more time modding than actually playing....eeeh sigh. I hope you find it useful for your play too. Even if it's feature rich is not much deep and difficult in the mechanics, the philosophy is to make a semi casual mod as much balanced and fair and integrated with vanilla as possible, but don't expect a game changing level mod like RSE