18 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I am sorry i can't think of anything at the moment that could have broken your AAF prostitution mod, i'll do some more research when i'll be back at my gaming rig. 

Lol ? i appreciate that but we say: "dai a cesare quel che è di cesare" roughly: "give credits where credits is due" and in this turrets case was my fault 

Your suggestions are good and believe me if had the time i would code non stop but real life demands my time so for the time being i can just focus on bugs fixing, the more fixed i leave this mod the better legacy i can leave to thia community and maybe someone else will continue this work or use this as a model or inspiration. About player defeat i personally had many more ideas like defeat scenarios ala death alternative for Skyrim, or DD integration but unfortunately it's a matter of how much time i'll have at my disposal knowing that bug fixing will always have first priority over new features. Maybe all this will be resolved when RSE2 will be out, we all know Flashy is a "vulcano" of ideas, his mod will have many features and and that point i might just attach this mod to his mechanics and ideas for this handshaking you're talking about, actually i already tought about a possible integration with his abductions scenarios and the mcg player defeat

Player defeat has lots of avenues already available ... I know real life gets in the way... and things get in the way.  

You are too young to be talking about legacy!  Live on th edge!

Haha...

Okay so. Player defeat...

1)  Real Handcuffs 

2)  Raider Pet

When PC surrenders before actor hostile, maybe more beyond "just sex".... like, " just sex" and "hey, maybe you should stick around for awhile"  weapons unequipped, raider pet exploding collar put on, etc.  Time limit. Etc... providing entertainment for those granting thoroughfare on a bridge or an area.  

Pranksters... surrender, just sex, "oh btw. Wear these and you can walk anywhere unaccosted for x amount of time (Real Handcuffs with timed cuffs).

Or whoops, you talked to wrong group, thanks for playing, now we sell you to the slavers - ie flashy abduction for player.

I look at skyrim, lots more mods there.  More devious mods and quests, devious followers (sexual harrassment has the fan option to follow you around).... 

Lots of mechanics and assets already out there... just have to leverage them.

And strictly from a survival mind set, way too much player choice in what happens to player character.  Need more mods that do things to the PC...  consequences that mean something.  Like how not to blow an attack like a loose cannon and get your ass kicked.  

Btw.  I also run these mods with SKK combat stalkers. Adds a mysterious element to gameplay.  My current run through of mine, I installed raider overhaul,  supermutants redux, synthoverhaul, and CoAoverhaul.  Level 10 survival with elements. Abernathy.  Stalkers coming.  Wouldn't you know, 6 legendary nightkins.  Myself and the people of Abernathy (conqueror prebuild), and turrets got our asses handed to us.... I hit violate of course.  

It was murderous time and battle.  Thought I would share.  :)

John 

Thinking about this.  

You already have make anyone a companion or enslave someone.  

What if you had a bad relationship with them using bad flirting etc...  like elements and "bad dog"... you are around one of these characters you have a bad reputation with... wake up in a settlement and one of the bad relationship actors "bad dog" you.  Would probably get you to pay your fix your infamy.  Bad dog may seem harmless, but it does count against you willpower of attributes as an assault.  Then affects your dominance.  I stay away from dogs when I try to sleep for the night.  (Yrah I know, turn off that portion of mod.  Why have the mod then?)

Or a bad relationship could roll potentially as a companion option but cost you money, no money. Pay your dues every day like bad dog assaulted by the bad relationship companion.  Maybe this companion is buffed extra so the cost of having this companion is cheaper than not having them.

Or a bad relationship character decides they are going to be your companion, with benefits and costs.  You dont have a choice.  They put an exploding raider pet collar on you.  Stay close o you boom.  And maybe even the bad companion looks at the PC open quests and says "we have to go clear ghouls"  PC has to hold just keep up with companion otherwise collar goes boom.  Or it shocks you like the devious bee naked shocking collar.  No choice, follow bad companion to quest area start. Yhe follows you like a normal companion on quest.

Skyrim has inspectors on the highway. Random characters along the way demand payment on you infamy.  Etc you know what happens.

Mama Murphy assaulted my PC in sanctuary. Do you know how ma bj yningamy points I gained for public nudity in that time?  Guess what make my PC the settlement where with a collar so I cant leave settlement till I service every settler there.  Avoiding a full settlement would be needed.  And makes survival harder.

Maybe you are excluded from a settlement and they go hostile, violate or csa. With those ramifications.  

Or you can come into a settlement if you donate so many caps into a special container. Or you have to unequip all to enter, raider pet collar, etc.  You could call it Settlets Pet. Etc.

Or you cheat on your lover. Caught. Betrayed.  Elements abduction for a day to "teach you a lesson"  instead of total ruin of relationship.

Or your jilted lover assigns you a companion ie bad dog companion she/he trusts. Cheat outside of bad dog companion, elements abduction longer.  Escalations till you re-earn reputation with lover.  Or suitable divorce.  Might be special quest item retrieved from a hostile settlement.  Or your lover makes you the town where till they feel "compensated"

Just ideas where mechanics are already there. Just juggle the consequences. 

My only suggestion is that the mod is kinda harsh on the dating system.

I spent the whole day with my npc of interest, only for not much hardly happening, then I saw a message saying no points were rewarded because somebody was killed, however I never left goodneighbor and nobody was killed at all.

I understand the game limitations and think that this is still a very good mod. :/

Some messages on the description were kinda 'threatening' and 'belittling' of which I really don't think is necessary, because you are a very good mod author. This mod speaks very epic volumes and I think you're going to have way more loving to use the mod than the contrary, there's no need to let the trolls from other users get to you. :)

So the only suggestion:

Create simpler methods of raising thier approval instead of just talking to them

Do an npc karma system, here let me explain: 

Like a npc from Goodneighbor may be more open to the player stealing, and that raises their likes of the player. So the more I steal things while they are following me, the more they like me.  I think a message should appear to let the player know that they liked what I did, such as "Samantha liked that" or "Samantha hated that", just like the essential npc followers get when something they have an opinion on occurs.

In Diamond city, they may not like stealing, so the more I steal, the less they like me. Therefore when we date, if they get tired of talking to me, I can always just rely on doing my own playthrough to get their interest. 

For raiders, should one be able to be pacified, then they will naturally like violence, so killing will raise their affinity,

Also think that the probability of whether npc will talk to others should be configurable. 

Maybe a simple gift system can be created to raise their affinity.

With that being said, I like your mod, and hopefully something cool can be gained from this. :) 

43 minutes ago, lefttounge said:

Some messages on the description were kinda 'threatening' and 'belittling' of which I really don't think is necessary, because you are a very good mod author.

Thanks my friend for the support, but... i should give you "a slap on the wrist" for not having read the mod guide ?. Almost everything you said about the dating system is wrong:

-you can give some gifts to the dating actor;

-you actually take extra points for some killing depending on personality;

-therelation points are actually earned very fast, the system is very easy, it's not just talking;

-really...read the guide my friend, this is the reason i am threatening on the mod description, because people posts without having read the guide and the faqs and all the descriptions i wrote using very much of my free time for just you...the loverslab community. This is not to accuse you, mind you. It's the first time i saw you in this forum so don't worry this can happen to anyone (it happened also to me many times to be distracted ?

16 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Thanks my friend for the support, but... i should give you "a slap on the wrist" for not having read the mod guide ?. Almost everything you said about the dating system is wrong:

-you can give some gifts to the dating actor;

-you actually take extra points for some killing depending on personality;

-therelation points are actually earned very fast, the system is very easy, it's not just talking;

-really...read the guide my friend, this is the reason i am threatening on the mod description, because people posts without having read the guide and the faqs and all the descriptions i wrote using very much of my free time for just you...the loverslab community. This is not to accuse you, mind you. It's the first time i saw you in this forum so don't worry this can happen to anyone (it happened also to me many times to be distracted ?

hqdefault.jpgOhhh....

O_O

dude...I see.

Lol, well in that case, urm.

Nevermind, its a cool mod, your a friendly dude and I honestly see this as being a super dope and hyper realistic mod created yet for the Fallout 4. :) 

With that being said, I can relate, we have so many users who can be very ungrateful at times, thank you for your clarification. 

1 minute ago, lefttounge said:

Ohhh....

O_O

dude...I see.

Lol, well in that case, urm.

Nevermind, its a cool mod, your a friendly dude and I honestly see this as being a super dope and hyper realistic mod created yet for the Fallout 4. 

Lol don't worry, but on one thing you were right: this mod can be improved because it's not perfect, it's just a question of if i'll have the time for it, i hope you'll enjoy what has been coded so far, maybe it's not much for everyone but it's my contribution to this community, the source code is free and available for everyone that has the good will to personally improve the mod or contribute with his/her own mod inspired by this, I can't make everything on my own, but i see that many people are starting to contribute with big projects now that AAF is slowly stabilizing  as a reliable framework.

@anghelos9

Okay! I actually have another cool feature you could include perhaps:

Like as I'm playing as a female, its kinda funny how I kinda have to talk to npc, where its usually the opposite, males usually want to go hollar at the cute girl in the club, eh?

Okay, so like at times (and this should be configurable perhaps) some npc may naturally find an interest in the player and will walk up and talk with the player, and perhaps ask them out, or be friendly and stuff. from there the player can accept or decline, or tell to get lost, which accepting will increase their affinity, and declining will decrease it.

gender restrictions, probability of such events, and restrictions for married players, restrict hostile npcs from doing this, and the maximum distance an npc will approach can be all configurable.

so like this can be configured to where it will only happen if the player is standing like right next to the npc.

The effect would be similar as with the prostitution mod, only they don't solicite, they just start a normal conversation. More salty npc may start salty dialogue, while a subtle npc will talk regularly. 

I was just thinking of a cool feature suggestion that you might want to consider :)

I thought that would be super neat, almost too realistic, and it can give players breathing room to pic and choose natural npc friends. They would also be able to switch off this feature as well.

Oh, and if you already have this feature in your mod already and I missed it, sorry. :(:dizzy: :D 

12 hours ago, lefttounge said:

Oh, and if you already have this feature in your mod already and I missed it, sorry.

No i don't have this feature yet, i currently planned this for the skyrim version this means that i think soon i'll be able to code it for both Skyrim and fo4

This may be planned and I have missed it or it may just be too hard but would you have planned a version of the submission dart for npc to use against the player and each other? It would be interesting for settlement attacks or random encounters if it was pretty rare. A cult attempting to revitalize humanity through forced breeding might even use fertility drugs with the regular sub darts.  The mod is running great for me so far and plays well with actually also playing the game itself.

29 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

This may be planned and I have missed it or it may just be too hard but would you have planned a version of the submission dart for npc to use against the player and each other? It would be interesting for settlement attacks or random encounters if it was pretty rare. A cult attempting to revitalize humanity through forced breeding might even use fertility drugs with the regular sub darts.  The mod is running great for me so far and plays well with actually also playing the game itself.

No i didn't plan anything like that, nice suggestion but it will be difficult to implement something like that (but not impossible).

At the moment i have big other plans for this mod....i hope to find the time to realize them within the first of May:

- i'll introduce a npc on player initiative system (flirt, dating, conversation that npcs starts on player, especially useful if you play as female altough I am a great supporter of gender parity in RL;

- i'll create a death alternative framework for other modders to use like in skyrim so new additional scenarios insted pf respawn and/or rape can happen.( I.e. your cult could be coded as a scenario for this new framework)

- i'll create an API to make life easier to other modders to make use of the systems in MCG, this will simplify life for newbie modders if they'll want to make a mod that uses AAF for sex while at the same time adding full compatibility with MCH mechanics;

- during these easter holidays i've collected bugs reports both via posts and private messages, so next version will have tons of bug fixing and rebalances (nothing too big don't worry the bugs that are going to be fixed are minor you can still play the current version without worrying of game breaking problems)

-MCG will also be published on Nexusmods because it's already indipendent from other mods it can run without explicit adult content, this can be useful to stimulate NEXUS modders to use the new API system that will be introduced and maybe they'll code scenarios for the new defeat framework or add integration  with other MCG systems so this would be a win win for us in loverslab (more integration with other mods hopefully) and for them that will taste a Little of LOVERSLAB POWER ?

Speaking of brothel suggestions... RSE Brothels elements has a hooker pose rug that keeps the prostitutes in one spot for clients to approach them.

If there is a way to get an assignable prostitution rug for MCG I can remove elements from my load order and use the MCG system in its place completely. 

The purpose would be to keep the brothel sections of your settlement isolated within their own area instead of having everyone wandering around all over the place.  Now in red rocket, it's not so big to be an issue, but places like starlight movie theater, they can wander all over the place and it's hard to keep the action located where you want it to be.  Anything that could keep them roughly within the area of their assigned bed and a store or something that's simply an assignable rug with a brothel type idle would be beneficial.

Along those lines, it would be good to have trainer slaves at a certain skill level be able to train other slaves in the skill of lovemaking or soliciting up to their own skill level.  This can allow you to have only slave activity in your settlement between those you chose to have it, instead of anyone in general.

Both of these things would go a long way in giving you more control over the aesthetics of your brothel or slave settlements to suit your own needs.

Of course these are suggestions and you should do whatever is more interesting to you (and whatever that does not take up too much of your time..) 

I just thought I would throw these thoughts out there since we are making suggestions.

TO ALL: this time i need your help about the new npc on player initiative system, give me your ideas, but please nothing too much complicated or too much fancy, the idea is to convert somewhat what can you actively do as player on npc to something the npc can do to you at the same time, i don't know if you can read this scheme, these are the first 4 scenarios of the system, but i want to add much more:

DSC_0009.thumb.JPG.7cb12ef2a1dcd33ad3ed88677c9e8c9e.JPG

Can you read or understand it?( I am on a phone)

I can read most of that (some items are a little too small) and it looks good.  If the player is assaulted, will there be a possibility fight off the attacker?  Also, if robbed, will there always be a quest to recover loot or will it sometimes just be gone for good?

9 minutes ago, Malystraza said:

I can read most of that (some items are a little too small) and it looks good.  If the player is assaulted, will there be a possibility fight off the attacker?  Also, if robbed, will there always be a quest to recover loot or will it sometimes just be gone for good?

A quest to recover things will be added, sorry my handwriting is bad, these are new ideas, remember this is just a scheme an idea:

DSC_0010.thumb.JPG.b2858c5adce45ff068b07804148b5173.JPG

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

A quest to recover things will be added, sorry my handwriting is bad, these are new ideas, remember this is just a scheme an idea:

DSC_0010.thumb.JPG.b2858c5adce45ff068b07804148b5173.JPG

I like the direction you are going.  More if what they can do to your character versus yhe player character doing all the actions.  

In skyrim, it's like the PC having a master.  Or the devious follower.  The npc demands things of you the player.  And that the player has to make decisions on what an npc expects from you.

Wait till you can program AI into this... super realistic and a challenge as well.  

Under infatuation flirt... instead of jumping to 2 options.  Win = sex   Lose = relationship loss

you could flesh it out more.   

Big win - Consensual sex

Moderate win - Quest to retrieve item to gain medium affection

Small win - small relationship gain but no further action and dialogue cooldown.

Win scaled based on existing relationship points

Quest can be things such as:

- Target craves a specific drink /   Nuka Cola - Beer - Wine - etc...

- Target is sick and needs antidote or has rads and needs rad away

- target craves a specific food that you will need to cook (or buy)

Quest can be declined with small relationship loss.

ultimately i had to disable this mod. I wanted to be able to use it becauseo f the lust ystem but i got tired of randomly fucking npc's that i had no prompt to fuck with that i had never even met before then. autosex with the player should be disabled by default and i dont see an option to do it.

30 minutes ago, blankproject said:

ultimately i had to disable this mod. I wanted to be able to use it becauseo f the lust ystem but i got tired of randomly fucking npc's that i had no prompt to fuck with that i had never even met before then. autosex with the player should be disabled by default and i dont see an option to do it.

What are you talking about? Are.you sure you're using MCG ? There is an entire dedicated Hotkey to enable/disable the random sex feature that starts disabled btw. Are you referring to the prompt about sex rewards when completing some quest? It's not an automated system and you can disable it. Also the player defeated feature starts disabled and when enabled you can be raped only when defeated...so...respectfully my friend, what the fuck are you talking about? :)

not sure how the ai is how about escort service ?? instead of heaving npc follow you you follow them to designated point and make sure they stay alive, for a reward ? that way when you escort someone succefully you gain karma points or if target is killed you lose karma for failing the mission. maybe even making this faction based. if you are raider you are required to capture someone and collar them for nice reward and you can integrade mcg with nukaworld raider or even the new simsettlement conquerer version make it more adult oriented.

Also the gambling could have consequenses if you lose you will need to satisfy the opponant for some time or if you win he/she has to do the same.

Guys the ideas you're sharing in this support topic and in the skyrim version one are fantstic! This is what i call constructive discussion and partepation :) In the next days /weeks i'll try to implement some, some others will not unfortunately because i have not much time or because some are very difficult/impossible to reliably implement using my actual know how of papyrus (i am not a professional coder, i'm an amateur...coding is just an hobby for me) but i'll try hard :P

probably the next updates in this week will be limited to bug fixing and API, for the npc initiative system i'll need more time and work also because that system will almost surely need more research about the creation kit story manager, an area of CK where i am still a noob. But that system will come don't worry :)

51 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Guys the ideas you're sharing in this support topic and in the skyrim version one are fantstic! This is what i call constructive discussion and partepation :) In the next days /weeks i'll try to implement some, some others will not unfortunately because i have not much time or because some are very difficult/impossible to reliably implement using my actual know how of papyrus (i am not a professional coder, i'm an amateur...coding is just an hobby for me) but i'll try hard :P

probably the next updates in this week will be limited to bug fixing and API, for the npc initiative system i'll need more time and work also because that system will almost surely need more research about the creation kit story manager, an area of CK where i am still a noob. But that system will come don't worry :)

Haha yea...   this is what we call "feature creep" in the video game industry.  You can keep adding features slowly, but they creep up on you and become a huge monster of a project that is simply too big to finish anymore.  There are always so many good ideas, but you can't do everything and add too many features.  If you try, it will end up pushing your project back forever.... simply for the reason that there can ALWAYS be more improvements and more features.    You simply take something simple and within reason so that you can finish the project.   If you still have more time at the end THEN you can add more if you like.  But it's always better to simply get it done.

ETA:  with me personally,  I am never offended if any of my suggestions are never used for a mod project.   I enjoy the discussion either way ?   

Do what is best for you and your project and just know that I enjoyed suggesting things to you either way. It's simply nice to interact with the developer as they build their masterpieces.   And hopefully these little thoughts will help get you through your hobby without getting bored, or feeling like a robot.

Some suggestion. Since it creates issues.

When the pop up window for that the dating is over. Can you hold it so it dont come up when you are in dialog whit other NPC:s and when you are in Workshop mode. It messes things up.

It would be good if it comes after, one time it did come up when I did prostitute my char and AFF was lining up, so I did get 2 sceenes at the same time. Yea the save was lost and reverted.

About Heather. She have her own affection system is it possible to connect to that somehow? Feels odd to woe her and at the same time have one other system that works her.

And as said before, dont use RSE whit this one, that creates more issues.