5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

What are some of the files for? Unlocked Human, Overide Creature Themes, Unlocked Creature, etc.?

I  think they are outdated files. I just picked the files with the newest date. Newest files toward the bottom off the list. I had installed a couple of earlier editions of MCG and they were pretty buggy. The current version works very well in my  game and provide most of the features I want in a sex mod. I don't have the most up to date versions of AAF or BodyTalk2 but I'm afraid to touch those files till I start a new game.

Everything started working when I followed an3k's wonderful installation guide.

29 minutes ago, Kinver said:

Don't suppose there's any way to just trigger a divorce outside of dialogue? Running this mod with AFT and, unsurprisingly I suppose, my revived spouse is married to me automatically and I can't divorce her via dialogue.

AFT is supposed to be a pain in ass for a lot of mods. I am told it overhauls mods like this undoing most of their scripted functions..

On 8/16/2019 at 10:55 PM, Abelyo said:

Just installed this and the mod seems to start fine ingame but when I try to use the hotkeys to interact with NPCs nothing happens.

Everything else is installed and as far as animations goes I used other sex mods before and they all work fine except for this one, so I have no idea what could be the problem.

Were you using any Alternate Start mods? Is this in game issue or a new game?

12 hours ago, Kinver said:

Don't suppose there's any way to just trigger a divorce outside of dialogue? Running this mod with AFT and, unsurprisingly I suppose, my revived spouse is married to me automatically and I can't divorce her via dialogue.

As far as i know, Nora is defaulted spouse but she doesn't fill the slot of the player choosen spouse, so in this case if you have a mod that gives a living Nora you should be still able to marry someone else as normal but you can't divorce Nora, you can pretend you are just not married

Enjoying this mod ( I think? ), but have a boatload of questions. How do I get NPCS to approach me for consentual sex? Most every offer is to rape me. How does flirt factor actually work? How does dating work? I am on a date..Now what? How do I build up positive affinity for positive interactions? Thanks,

1 minute ago, maddadicusrex said:

Enjoying this mod ( I think? ), but have a boatload of questions. How do I get NPCS to approach me for consentual sex? Most every offer is to rape me. How does flirt factor actually work? How does dating work? I am on a date..Now what? How do I build up positive affinity for positive interactions? Thanks,

For flirt v assault approaches, as well as pretty much any other approach, there are sliders in the MCM.

As for dating, talk to your date using the MCG hotkey. There will be a new option with (date) at the end for date interactions.
NPCs have one of three types: Friendly, Romantic, or Spicy. You can give unlimited gifts during a date, so get some rare books, fancy watches and precious gems and give your date one of each until she kisses you.The watch is friendly, the book is spicy, and the gem is romantic. I haven't figured out the achievement topics or end of date kisses yet.

Also, there's a conversation topic labeled (tools). Use that to find out what she likes and dislikes. Dislikes are usually enemy types, go on an adventure to kill that enemy type during your date to get date points.

I've noticed with quest rewards that you can get the offer of post-quest sex even from child actors (in Vault 81 the little girl with the cat wanted to "reward" me for returning it). And when you have notifications on for when NPCs interact I keep seeing [x is having an affair with y] where x or y is a child. When I hunt them down to take out the pedo they're never actually doing anything beyond existing in the same room, but it's still concerning.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:31 PM, KainsChylde said:

I've noticed with quest rewards that you can get the offer of post-quest sex even from child actors (in Vault 81 the little girl with the cat wanted to "reward" me for returning it). And when you have notifications on for when NPCs interact I keep seeing [x is having an affair with y] where x or y is a child. When I hunt them down to take out the pedo they're never actually doing anything beyond existing in the same room, but it's still concerning.

Probably just a child block gone bad, but thank you for the info. I have to remember that is a mod about walking and not sprinting into sex..

19 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

18 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Prpbably just a child block gone bad, but thank you for the info. I have to remember that is a mod about walking and not sprinting into sex..

No i don't think it's a block gone bad, in the source code and in creation kit Anghelos blacklisted the keyword actortypechild or used the conditional function ischild==0 so i think it's some other mod kainschylde is using, any modification to children can have this effect, i.e. mods that change children appereance or that make them killable...

Is anyone getting consensual offers from npcs for sex? All of my encounters so far are harassment demands ( I play naked at times ). Also, not a fan of the submission part of this mod. I play a no kill human game, (submit, enslave, exile or have sex with bad guys), but after finally submitting 4 raiders, before I can do anything, they revert back to active bad guys with full damage bar , forcing me to redo action again at the waste of more ammo to reduce them. I had no other submit mod active. 

18 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Is anyone getting consensual offers from npcs for sex? All of my encounters so far are harassment demands ( I play naked at times ). Also, not a fan of the submission part of this mod. I play a no kill human game, (submit, enslave, exile or have sex with bad guys), but after finally submitting 4 raiders, before I can do anything, they revert back to active bad guys with full damage bar , forcing me to redo action again at the waste of more ammo to reduce them. I had no other submit mod active. 

In the npc initiative system page there is a toggle for naked harassment, if you had read the mod guide you would have found that harassment scenarios have priority if harassment conditions are met, since harassment is not chance based like the other scenarios but it is condition based. This means that if you have the naked harassment on and you play naked then every initiative scenario will be harassment.

About the submission, when an actor is submitted he/she will remain that way for 3 minutes if you don't enslave them. If you rape them the timer will reset. (CreationKit) This is because the effect is is given with a spell that has a 3 minutes duration, Anghelos used this method because this way if you leave the area the actor is released without storing it in some other script data to save computer resources. You should be able in fo4edit to edit the anghelossubmitspell, increasing the duration of the effect if you want so. Did a lot of time (3 minutes) pass before you enslaved all 4 of them or did they revive the moment you submit them? In yhe second case this could be a bug.

7 hours ago, Bah! said:

Does this mod still work without the DLC? (Honestly I refuse to buy them personally).

I'm experiencing an issue where the default settings don't seem to load up properly, and it won't allow me to set hotkeys.

I am sorry but DLCs are required and assets of them are explicitelly called inside MCG scripts and .esp, don't beleive who says the contrary

On 8/22/2019 at 7:49 AM, Bah! said:

Does this mod still work without the DLC? (Honestly I refuse to buy them personally).

I'm experiencing an issue where the default settings don't seem to load up properly, and it won't allow me to set hotkeys.

See page 1 for DLC's being a requirement for "I'm experiencing an issue where the default settings don't seem to load up properly, and it won't allow me to set hotkeys."....You did ask?

I am having an issue where my female character uses the MCG dialogue to initiate masturbation and I am getting random animations that are not masturbation.  For instance, I had Sun's Poses installed and when I used the MCG Masturbate, I would be put into one of those poses.  So I removed Sun's Poses and instead got an animation called Test01 (not sure where that came from but it looked like something from Bad Endings), the next time I tried masturbate I got Gray's Bent Staged, the third time I got Gray_Bent_S0, and so on.  Non are masturbation. I can manually initiate any of the masturbation animations using the AAF menu.  But when select just my character I note that Gray's animations are listed as well - not just masturbation animations.  So I thought it was a Themes issue and reinstalled themes but I am having the same problem.  

Any suggestions appreciated.

2 hours ago, badbonez said:

I am having an issue where my female character uses the MCG dialogue to initiate masturbation and I am getting random animations that are not masturbation.  For instance, I had Sun's Poses installed and when I used the MCG Masturbate, I would be put into one of those poses.  So I removed Sun's Poses and instead got an animation called Test01 (not sure where that came from but it looked like something from Bad Endings), the next time I tried masturbate I got Gray's Bent Staged, the third time I got Gray_Bent_S0, and so on.  Non are masturbation. I can manually initiate any of the masturbation animations using the AAF menu.  But when select just my character I note that Gray's animations are listed as well - not just masturbation animations.  So I thought it was a Themes issue and reinstalled themes but I am having the same problem.  

Any suggestions appreciated.

As i remember you can't masturbate via mcg dialogue, instead there is the masturbate button in the mcg options menu. In the MCG code anghelos has blacklisted the tags "pose" and GrayUser animations so if you get them it's because you have installed wrongly the AAF themes or because you installed those animations packed with different names in xmls. This can happen for example because some other modder included them in his mod under different names, as far as i can tell many lesbo and gay patches instead of modify the gender requirement of original animation simply copy the original animation in different versions removing the gender requirements only on the copies but giving to the copies a new name that...just is not included yet in the aaf themes. This is the reason i still use anghelos xmls even if they are outdated, they just modify originals and that works at least for me but i know that this may not be the solution for everyone.

I've tried everything to push up my character's infamy even going as far as to repeatedly having public sex with Dogmeat in the middle of Diamond City.  Apparently that didn't faze the inhabitants. :lol: Is there a console command to jack up the infamy so I can see if the stalker works or not.  Other than that, MCG works fine. 

Everything is up to date - FO4, F4SE, mods, everything including the latest release of MCG. 

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I've tried everything to push up my character's infamy even going as far as to repeatedly having public sex with Dogmeat in the middle of Diamond City.  Apparently that didn't faze the inhabitants. :lol: Is there a console command to jack up the infamy so I can see if the stalker works or not.  Other than that, MCG works fine. 

Everything is up to date - FO4, F4SE, mods, everything including the latest release of MCG. 

If I remember, there are options to up the scale for triggering any of the perks..

On 8/25/2019 at 5:12 PM, maddadicusrex said:

Any idea why MCG submit options will not work on Raider Children in the Raider Children mod? 

It is obvious answer... children are excluded from all activities. period.  And they are a custom race.  And dont even ask modders to change it.

4 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

It is obvious answer... children are excluded from all activities. period.  And they are a custom race.  And dont even ask modders to change it.

I play a game where I do not kill any human. Just a game within a game. I use mods like Knockout, Pacify, etc. to capture, release, or exile everyone. It forces me to melee more times than not, which changes up the routine gameplay. Seems odd to make Raider Kids that we can kill, but cannot capture. I will note, that since I disabled the other mods listed and just kept this mods submit option, that I can submit the Raider kids, but cannot exile them. I have a mod that will make them followers, but if released, they will become enemies again. Not a lot of options for peaceful resolution of conflict.