10 minutes ago, Scrider said:

I'm having CTD on save with this mod active. I do have some of the incompatible mods with this in but only removing this one that the CTD on save go away

I was pulling my hair finding the culprit of my problems, installed an incompatible skeleton with body talk and the skeletons where ctding my game on the trigger of shennanigans and stuff from this mod, just saying if it helps u on ur endevour

Will this mod work with an older version of AAF, FO4.exe and FOSE? The reason I ask is I have a long running game that uses the last versions of all 3, and my experience in the past is update, at least FO4.exe and FOSE, can totally break my game since some of the mods might not work. And that is something I can't do. Otherwise, the mod looks interesting, especially since Sexemup app appears to be broken in my game.

4 hours ago, BrotherofCats said:

Will this mod work with an older version of AAF, FO4.exe and FOSE? The reason I ask is I have a long running game that uses the last versions of all 3, and my experience in the past is update, at least FO4.exe and FOSE, can totally break my game since some of the mods might not work. And that is something I can't do. Otherwise, the mod looks interesting, especially since Sexemup app appears to be broken in my game.

I wanted spontaneous relationships that I did not have to always initiate. This mod ended up replacing Violate, Shenanigans, Vanilla Fudge as well as Sex Em Up for me. As to your question, the minimum requirements are probably necessary for the current version to run right..

On 8/28/2019 at 12:02 AM, BrotherofCats said:

Mcg is almost independent from F4SE, i mean you can use with FO4 from version 1.9.4 and onwards. I tested with that version which is very very old bit i use still that because i don't want creation club, of course i had to disable and modify some settings of AAF because AAF crashes in 1.9.4 when you use morphs but otherwise it is perfect even if AAF was built for versions post creation club from the beginning. 

TL DR: as long as your AAF works in your version, MCG will work. If you don't use AAF then fo4 from version 1.9.4 is ok

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:31 AM, KainsChylde said:

I've noticed with quest rewards that you can get the offer of post-quest sex even from child actors (in Vault 81 the little girl with the cat wanted to "reward" me for returning it). And when you have notifications on for when NPCs interact I keep seeing [x is having an affair with y] where x or y is a child. When I hunt them down to take out the pedo they're never actually doing anything beyond existing in the same room, but it's still concerning.

Can you open Fo4Edit and check in Fallout4.esm under the race Category, the HumanChildRace and see if it has the ActorTypeChild Keyword?

I checked the reward script  and random sex aliases and that keyword is already blacklisted, I need more info to fix this nasty bug.

Thanks for reporting!

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Can you open Fo4Edit and check in Fallout4.esm under the race Category, the HumanChildRace and see if it has the ActorTypeChild Keyword?

I checked the reward script  and random sex aliases and that keyword is already blacklisted, I need more info to fix this nasty bug.

Thanks for reporting!

Someone thought that the Killable Children mod unblocked the kid keyword. Raider Children says it requires that mod. Have yet to see the child thing myself.

42 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I've been searching the mod FAQ and guide but cant seem to find anything about a stalker. I think Infamy 50 or higher triggers it? And any other effects?

About the Harassment scenario: (Quoted from  the guide). If you choose to Run then the Harasser will try to catch and drug rape you.

Spoiler
  • Harassment scenario: This takes place when some conditions you can choose in MCM are met, i.e. you can choose that when the player is naked the npcs around will start an Harassment scenario. There are many hardcoded conditions and checks to make this scenario more immersive as possible, i.e. companion and followers will not start this etc... Basically the npc that start this scenario try to force the player to have sex, and you have some options:
    • Yeld and be raped; (You will have submissive sex but there will be no other negative consequences)
    • Give some money;
    • Offer your companion; This could damage your relations with the companion you offer;
    • RUN. This will start a brief scenario, described in the following spoiler:

Run outcome harassment subscenario:

Hide contents

If you choose to run from your harasser a timer of 60 seconds will start, during this time the aggressor will try to reach you and hit you with a drug injector without starting combat, if they come too cloose they will drug and rape you. After the rape a post defeat scenario could happen like being robbed of caps.  While the aggressor will pursue you they'll have an increased speed to compensate for the mediocre game AI, you'll feel the fear! The options to defend yourself are the following:

• Run and avoid the harasser for 60 seconds, at that point they will abandon the pursuit;
  • You can use the "ask for help" activation option on companions, followers and some other actors, by doing so that actor will help you to repel the harasser but this will take 5 seconds during which you still need to run, or avoid to being hit by the harasser's drug injector;
  • You can defend yourself blocking with your fists that comes already equipped at the start of the run subscenario, doing so while the harasser is going to hit you will make them recoil, like when you block a melee attack. At this point, pointing the harasser you have a new activation option on them "Beat down" to stop the aggressor. Note that this option requires ready reflexes because the time window to successfully act is very small and failing will let the harasser drug and rape you;
  • If you enter combat with the aggressor you may end being recognized as the aggressor by nearby actors, so try to not respond starting a combat, so you will prove that you are the victim to the wicked Fallout 4 justice system. 

About the Stalker for Infamy above 50, that is another system called "Sneaky Stalkers". Basically when your Infamy is above 50 no one will approach you to start an initiative dialogue, instead someone will be randomly picked among those who are pissed by your high infamy and that stalker will try to walk to you and drug you. Note that many conditions block the stalkers from doing anything, i.e. if you wear power armor.

3 minutes ago, KainsChylde said:

I found the problem, and the good news is it isn't you or a base game bug. I will notify the mod author for the problem mod. For future reference, if anyone else encounters this problem the mod missing the ActorTypeChild keyword is Fusion City Rising.

Thanks for the reporting :)

Just out of curiosity, since several other mods also remove that keyword (Raider Children and Killable Children are the first two to come to mind) how hard would it be to switch from blacklisting child race to whitelisting only HumanAdult and GhoulAdult? And maybe supermutants since I know those animations exist and there are a few SM questgivers.

1 minute ago, KainsChylde said:

Just out of curiosity, since several other mods also remove that keyword (Raider Children and Killable Children are the first two to come to mind) how hard would it be to switch from blacklisting child race to whitelisting only HumanAdult and GhoulAdult? And maybe supermutants since I know those animations exist and there are a few SM questgivers.

Technically it's very easy, although I do not know all the implications of using races instead of the keyword for compatibility with other mods that add custom races. In MCG Skyrim version I had in fact used races instead of the keyword for child blacklisting as in that game that keyword doesn't exist. Problem for me is...this mod has become massive, beyond my personal orginal purposes, even a small system change need a lot of time to check each script, each condition in aliases or dialogues and... I am not even playing Bethesda games for the time being (because of starcraft and civilization 6) and this is a great problem since for this reason 1) i don't have the required time to make a decent change and 2) not playing the game at the moment I cannot test thoroughly new edits. I don't know why the other author needed to remove that keyword because it has little other uses and it's not even a check to make the children killable, in fact I have No essential NPCs mod and it still mantain that keyword but I can kill children in my game due of that mod and at the same time they are not picked by sexual systems.  The fastest and safest way to reimplement the block for you is to manually add again in fo4edit that keyword in the child races for those mods that remove it and see if your mods functions are altered, I bet not. Make sure you do a backup of the .esp and .esm of the mods you edit first!

17 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Mcg is almost independent from F4SE, i mean you can use with FO4 from version 1.9.4 and onwards. I tested with that version which is very very old bitiuse still that because i don't want creation club, of course i had to disable and modify some settings of AAF because AAF crashes in 1.9.4 when you use morphs but otherwise it is perfect even if AAF was built for versions post creation club from the beginning. 

TL DR: as long as your AAF works in your version, MCG will work. If you don't use AAF then fo4 from version 1.9.4 is ok

One more question, Is it possible to get the animations to work without AAF, because I have been having a hell of a time getting it to work in my game? And I have not been able to get help to get it to run. I would love something that doesn't depend on that clunky mod to work.

1 hour ago, BrotherofCats said:

One more question, Is it possible to get the animations to work without AAF, because I have been having a hell of a time getting it to work in my game? And I have not been able to get help to get it to run. I would love something that doesn't depend on that clunky mod to work.

Gee, I wonder why you're having a hard time getting help?  The very first post I ever saw from you was in the AAF Sex 'Em Up thread where you accused me of breaking your game -- because I posted the INI settings to enable logging.  Your attitude fucking sucks.  These mods do have fairly complex requirements, but they are used by thousands of people and they work.  Blaming mod authors and calling their work clunky and broken when things don't go your way isn't going to garner you a lot of help or sympathy.

I apologize. When I set your ini edits I had already wasted over fifteen hours trying to get AAF to run. I was very frustrated, tired, and when I put in the edits the game crashed. I couldn't find a solution online and thought I had just lost over a hundred hours of gameplay. Found out in a few minutes it was Mod Organizer 2, which has a bad habit of switching which executable its running. My bad, and again, I apologize. And I still can't figure out how to get AAF-GFV to work, since I can't figure out how to point the second line (start in) in MO2 to the right directory, and the five I have tried has not worked. And unfortunately I have a book due out, and my OCD won't let me concentrate on it until I figure this out. 

2 hours ago, BrotherofCats said:

And I still can't figure out how to get AAF-GFV to work, since I can't figure out how to point the second line (start in) in MO2 to the right directory,

Fair enough, apology accepted.

The "start in" directory should be the directory in which your Fallout4.exe is located.  To find out for sure, open Steam, go to your Library, find Fallout 4 and right-click on it, and select Properties.  Then in the Properties window select the "Local Files" tab and click "Browse Local Files..." and that will open a window in the directory you need.  You can then click in the title bar of that window and copy the path.

Untitled.jpg.6fba5494ac958d42aedce136133afd34.jpg

I installed all the components, including AAF, which will play scenes, and RSE, including abductions and Advanced Needs, Everything seems to be working well, the HUD is showing Lust, Wear and Infamy, which I'm guessing comes from this mod. Also all the things promised have appeared in the crafting menus. Finding condoms in the world from Family Planning. However, when I use my hotkey to initiate and action, I either get nothing, or a message that the player is in an AAF scene, you cannot interact. I have even worn the prostitute ring in Diamond City with no result. So, is there something I am not doing to get this thing going?

8 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

A 10 second timeout was applied to the npc initiative system when submitting to an npc which is great. Will this timeout also be applied during AAF Violate events? It wouldn't be much of a problem if the player controls weren't disabled when talking to an npc during an initiative event. Sometimes the controls lock prevents you from escaping and you end up stuck in place until combat is enabled again.

The "Do It" perk for choosing furniture is not enabled when searching for another location during an asking event.

No the 10 seconds timeout is applied when you submit an Npc, the timeout for when the player was submitting to an npc was already implemented in previous versions. Unfortunately I cannot implement, (because of personal time or technical limitations), the timeout for the other mods, like violate. MCG has an API that let the other author to timeout the initiative system with very few and easy lines of code if they want but of course they need to manually add this feature in their mod, i won't do it automatically in MCG.

The control lock is essential because the system is wayting for player input or to do calculations that would be distrupted if the player would just run away in the critical greeting phase, but in the last version 2.7.50 i tried to speed up the process and better recognize a combat situation to abort faster the scenario, you may try it and hopefully it would be enough, I know that the system is a little sloppy but in FO4 we have this stupid "scenes" that we have to make for dialogues...in Skyrim dialogues were so much easier!

About the Do It hopefully it should be fixed in last version.

Nevermind. I found the problem. I had sleep intimate installed and it was the interfering mod. I didn't want to take it out because it breaks, workshop categories, but I fou9nd out that the Settlement Menu Manafgement Holotape can repair it. I experimented, first with a masturbation, and Advanced needs kicked in and noted that my sexual frustration level had dropped. Then I tried the NPC initiate and had a girl/girl, then did a hetoro with one of my settlers. All worked great, but now I have some wear to repair. I'm going to have fun with this mod.

5 hours ago, Symplicified said:

This works great so far, I only have one issue!

For the life of me I haven't seen my character get an STD or vanilla disease. I maxed the chances of it and still, nothing.  I had Wasteland Rash installed but installed to test and still nothing. Oh and that mod didn't work either as far as I can tell.  

The cures are craftable and purchasable but I can't get this feature to work, or I've just been unlucky enough to not get one. 

Anything I can do to troubleshoot? Thanks!

Thanks! :)

About the diseases, note that in MCM the max chance you can set is up to 32% not 100%, so maybe you just had bad luck. Try about 10 sex at max chance, at that point the probability should give you at least one disease. 

Also note that some actors like your spouse or romanced companion has hardcoded 0% chance of giving a disease, this is because a married or romanced npc should fuck only with you and should not be a disease carrier... xD.

You may find more info about the MCG mechanics reading the long game guide, starting from HERE.

2 minutes ago, BrotherofCats said:

I'm going to have fun with this mod.

I hope so :D 

Just a friendly advice: If you have problems with modded Fo4 always remind that mods are never perfect, there will be always something not properly working, especially if you have many mods made by different authors that have coded them indipendently...I mean even the base game has issues and it has been coded by authors that worked together! So try to play and have fun, if something doesn't work don't spend too much time trying to fix the mods! Unistall MCG or any other mod if it will not work for you! Your time is valuable, don't waste it in modding nightmares instead of actually playing the game. ?